Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,513 members, 7,816,243 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

2023: Miracle Is At The Root Of Our Faith, Peter Obi Replies Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Miracle Is At The Root Of Our Faith, Peter Obi Replies Atiku (35019 Views)

Nigerians Know The Truth, Peter Obi Replies Tinubu / Tinubu Replies Atiku On Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says He Has Lost His Moral Compass / Peter Obi Replies Tinubu Over 'Derogatory' Remark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Miracle Is At The Root Of Our Faith, Peter Obi Replies Atiku by Odewaleadesoye(m): 8:05pm On Jul 25, 2022
The presidential candidate of the Labour Party, Peter Obi, says his political journey has been a tale of miracles, adding that he is looking forward to another miracle come 2023.

Mr Obi stated this on Monday while fielding questions on Channels Television’s Politics Today, regarding his exit from the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and a statement from former Vice President Atiku Abubakar suggesting that it will be a miracle for the LP’s candidate to become president.

“Miracle is at the root of our faith, what strengthens our faith is miracle,” Obi answered in reply to the PDP’s Presidential Candidate who he still regards as a friend.

“For me, since I started this political journey, my achievements and records have all been miracles, it has all been miraculous.

“I ran for governor in a party that was less than one year old, when I started in 2003 and won the election, they declared somebody else, I went to court and everybody said it was impossible, there is no way, it has never happened before but after three years, the court declared me the winner.”

Source: Channels TV

342 Likes 33 Shares

Re: 2023: Miracle Is At The Root Of Our Faith, Peter Obi Replies Atiku by InsideLove(f): 8:06pm On Jul 25, 2022
God is with us.

571 Likes 39 Shares

Re: 2023: Miracle Is At The Root Of Our Faith, Peter Obi Replies Atiku by Totilopussylick(m): 8:06pm On Jul 25, 2022
"I ran for governor in a party that was less than one year old, when I started in 2003 and won the election, they declared somebody else, I went to court and everybody said it was impossible, there is no way, it has never happened before but after three years, the court declared me the winner.”

Obi please save your strength.

You are our incoming president of federal republic of Nigeria cool!

771 Likes 63 Shares

Re: 2023: Miracle Is At The Root Of Our Faith, Peter Obi Replies Atiku by tamdun: 8:13pm On Jul 25, 2022
Eyan kan o tan rare bi iyabeji.. grin

37 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 2023: Miracle Is At The Root Of Our Faith, Peter Obi Replies Atiku by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 25, 2022
Obi is going nowhere! I watched him on Channels Television a moment ago. He sounded much like a transistor radio with dying batteries or if you like, like an overused locomotive train whistle. Nothing presidential about him. Time yet to find an acceptable option. Obi's personality is below PAR. Only fools will call that lowlife president. Maybe in Afghaneastern, you never can tell.

52 Likes 18 Shares

Re: 2023: Miracle Is At The Root Of Our Faith, Peter Obi Replies Atiku by Olachase(m): 8:13pm On Jul 25, 2022
When they said (L. P) I said I wish they all the best

When I said (APC) they started hating on me

You and I have one one vote so I will vote who I want

Bola Tinubu by the grace of God

Now you can start crying blood grin grin

32 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 2023: Miracle Is At The Root Of Our Faith, Peter Obi Replies Atiku by MITCHELL96: 8:13pm On Jul 25, 2022
Reply the MF ASAP!

We're OBIdient and we don't take shit from nobody!

174 Likes 17 Shares

Re: 2023: Miracle Is At The Root Of Our Faith, Peter Obi Replies Atiku by kenedy175(m): 8:13pm On Jul 25, 2022
He never talks down on any other aspirants. He never insults them or use harsh words on them unlike Atiku and Tinubu. This man is simply presidential. Look at the way he answered the question

Even if you won't vote Obi, atleast come and receive lecture from him. I'm sure the oppositions were jotting things down. Lol

We are still waiting for Tinubu to grant us just one interview mbok

315 Likes 19 Shares

Re: 2023: Miracle Is At The Root Of Our Faith, Peter Obi Replies Atiku by Born2Breed(f): 8:13pm On Jul 25, 2022
grin

You can't help but love this man.

His words are so pacifying, devoid of ethnic and religious biases.

Nigeria can't afford to lose this man as our President come 2023.

We must get it right with the right person and Obi is the right person.

249 Likes 14 Shares

Re: 2023: Miracle Is At The Root Of Our Faith, Peter Obi Replies Atiku by Arelyn: 8:13pm On Jul 25, 2022
"The best way to avoid disappointment is to not expect anything from anyone"

I think our media houses need to give more airtime to those presidential aspirants that are considered to be on the fringes...Let's hear from people like Adewole Adebayo( SDP), Peter Umeadi (APGA), Ado-Malik( YPP), Sowore ( AAC) and others

Facts don't care about how you feel, in this just concluded interview OBI disappointed me, I have seen him conduct himself better in other interviews but this one was quite poor...Even though Seun's questions were shallow and basic as well, OBI appeared to be veering off from the questions, looking away from the centre line screen as if he is been fed some pointers.

There is no need to dish out statistics that a basic google check will prove wrong

He seems to be the rave of the moment and if he is the most intelligent of the top 4 candidates as I am led to believe, then we have a long way to go in this country.

##Fact don't care about how you feel###

16 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 2023: Miracle Is At The Root Of Our Faith, Peter Obi Replies Atiku by Mrukk: 8:14pm On Jul 25, 2022
He better prepare well for his subsequent interviews. His performance tonight was just too vague and uninspiring.

12 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 2023: Miracle Is At The Root Of Our Faith, Peter Obi Replies Atiku by GalaxiesCakesPo: 8:14pm On Jul 25, 2022
God Almighty, We just need Positive Change this time...

Give us oh! lord

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Miracle Is At The Root Of Our Faith, Peter Obi Replies Atiku by ChasinGood(m): 8:14pm On Jul 25, 2022
It'll be like a miracle. Everyone will be surprised when he's elected president. Miracles are real!

99 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2023: Miracle Is At The Root Of Our Faith, Peter Obi Replies Atiku by lonecatt(m): 8:14pm On Jul 25, 2022
It takes miracle to defeat a bullion van thief and a corrupt Atiku.

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Miracle Is At The Root Of Our Faith, Peter Obi Replies Atiku by popez: 8:14pm On Jul 25, 2022
Okealaaye:
Obi is going nowhere! I watched him on Channels Television a moment ago. He sounded much like a transistor radio with dying batteries or if you like, like an overused locomotive train whistle. Nothing presidential about him. Time yet to find an acceptable option. Obi's personality is below PAR. Only fools will call that lowlife president. Maybe in Afghaneastern, you never can tell.

You're fighting a lost battle bro. Peter Obi is your next President. Cry today, cry tomorrow it won't change nothing. Know this and give yourself sense.

264 Likes 18 Shares

Re: 2023: Miracle Is At The Root Of Our Faith, Peter Obi Replies Atiku by donofdons: 8:15pm On Jul 25, 2022
Lol
Re: 2023: Miracle Is At The Root Of Our Faith, Peter Obi Replies Atiku by Imstrong2(m): 8:15pm On Jul 25, 2022
Peter miracle obi cool

16 Likes

Re: 2023: Miracle Is At The Root Of Our Faith, Peter Obi Replies Atiku by Offpoint1: 8:15pm On Jul 25, 2022
I just love this man, I wish I can marry him as a man

5 Likes

Re: 2023: Miracle Is At The Root Of Our Faith, Peter Obi Replies Atiku by Honourable1901(m): 8:15pm On Jul 25, 2022
Miracle worker ,you are the miracle come and do. Miracle ,a miracle today,you will do a miracle a miracle today.

If peter obi is the best man for the job let him win.
Please don't quote me if you are suck upstairs undecided

5 Likes

Re: 2023: Miracle Is At The Root Of Our Faith, Peter Obi Replies Atiku by sapoyoro(m): 8:15pm On Jul 25, 2022
Okealaaye:
Honestly speaking bro. Ori ee tii buruu

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Miracle Is At The Root Of Our Faith, Peter Obi Replies Atiku by adedead: 8:15pm On Jul 25, 2022
I am very OBIDIENT

39 Likes

Re: 2023: Miracle Is At The Root Of Our Faith, Peter Obi Replies Atiku by Slymonster(m): 8:15pm On Jul 25, 2022
Okealaaye:

Why you doing copy and paste of the same line in all pages about obi?

43 Likes

Re: 2023: Miracle Is At The Root Of Our Faith, Peter Obi Replies Atiku by Benki003(m): 8:15pm On Jul 25, 2022
My opinion though obi would be able to create wealth and bring back our dying economy but in term of security that’s where I doubt him, but either ways his better than Atiku and tinubu combined

Ride on presido
On ur mandate we stand

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Miracle Is At The Root Of Our Faith, Peter Obi Replies Atiku by Wintertime: 8:15pm On Jul 25, 2022
Uu
Re: 2023: Miracle Is At The Root Of Our Faith, Peter Obi Replies Atiku by SaintNegro77: 8:15pm On Jul 25, 2022
If you see an idiot you will know. Shout out to this idiot on board��
Okealaaye:

89 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Miracle Is At The Root Of Our Faith, Peter Obi Replies Atiku by Skyfornia(m): 8:16pm On Jul 25, 2022
Okealaaye:

My brother... It is because of people like you they created the word 'Finish'.. I would have said you don't have sense but that would be me trying to pamper you..the exact phrase for you is..you are finished!

80 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Am In Disbelief Blinken Called Tinubu After A Fraudulent Election - Atiku / BREAKING: Many Injured As Thugs Destroy APC Congress In Ondo (PHOTOS) / Buhari Reviews CBN’s Ban On 41 Items

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.