Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,722 members, 7,851,467 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:03 PM

Samuel Otorm Should Monitor His Movements - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Samuel Otorm Should Monitor His Movements (462 Views)

Peter Obi Should Monitor His Movements / Military Arrests Goni Fandam, ISWAP Informant Who Spies On Troops' Movements / Can We See The "Server" Used By Ikpeazu And Otorm To Win Re-election? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samuel Otorm Should Monitor His Movements by Madmohamed1: 8:18pm On Jul 25, 2022
The Fulani terrorist is planning to atack governor Samuel Otorm on Friday the attacker will use fuel tanker to run into his convoy and course confusion then open fire they want him dead or kidnap.

Font ask me how I get this information I will keep you expose them and save lives every thing is not money.
If you know him otom tell him to monitor his movements from known till Friday

2 Likes

Re: Samuel Otorm Should Monitor His Movements by danijesus(m): 8:24pm On Jul 25, 2022
If u care for him then pray for him.
Re: Samuel Otorm Should Monitor His Movements by doggedfighter(f): 8:29pm On Jul 25, 2022
Mohamed and Jesus monikers dropping opinions .

grin
Re: Samuel Otorm Should Monitor His Movements by DaniDani(m): 8:35pm On Jul 25, 2022
This is serious.
Re: Samuel Otorm Should Monitor His Movements by danijesus(m): 8:36pm On Jul 25, 2022
doggedfighter:
Mohamed and Jesus monikers dropping opinions .

grin
. grin grin grin
Re: Samuel Otorm Should Monitor His Movements by Allnacruise(m): 8:38pm On Jul 25, 2022
Madmohamed1:
The Fulani terrorist is planning to atack governor Samuel Otorm on Friday the attacker will use fuel tanker to run into his convoy and course confusion then open fire they want him dead or kidnap.

Font ask me how I get this information I will keep you expose them and save lives every thing is not money.

MadMohammed

Hmmmmmm
Re: Samuel Otorm Should Monitor His Movements by Totilopussylick(m): 8:39pm On Jul 25, 2022
danijesus:
If u care for him then pray for him.

He isn't worthy of Nigerians time undecided tongue undecided
Re: Samuel Otorm Should Monitor His Movements by doggedfighter(f): 8:40pm On Jul 25, 2022
danijesus:
. grin grin grin

You guys cracked me up grin grin
Re: Samuel Otorm Should Monitor His Movements by doggedfighter(f): 8:40pm On Jul 25, 2022
Totilopussylick:

He isn't worthy of Nigerians time undecided tongue undecided

You are wise !
Re: Samuel Otorm Should Monitor His Movements by Blue3k(m): 8:43pm On Jul 25, 2022
Madmohamed1:

The SSS/DSS are tasked with protecting him. Relay your message to them. Keep this thread as bragging rights if you are correct.

(1) (Reply)

Photos From Labour Party's Harmonization Town Hall Meeting Held In Kaaduna State / Labour Party, Yelwa Ward Town Hall Meeting Kaduna State. See Details.... / Why Tinubu Should Apologize To Jonathan To Win Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.