Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,417 members, 7,861,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:44 AM

Tinubu Gave Us Buhari, Never Forget That - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Gave Us Buhari, Never Forget That (406 Views)

Buhari Never Said He Wouldn't Hand Over To Tinubu - Garba Shehu / Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees / Sunday Igboho: Tinubu Gave Me N2 Million When I Visited Him At Bourdillon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Gave Us Buhari, Never Forget That by Modernizer: 8:30pm On Jul 25, 2022
Tinubu gave us buhari, never forget that.

Tinubu gave us buhari never forget that.

Tinubu gave us this kidnapping, economic crunch, non challant governance etc

May tinubu never get elected. May anyone who supports tinubu become like the horror movie tinubu gave Nigerians as apc

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Gave Us Buhari, Never Forget That by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 25, 2022
Yes o

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Gave Us Buhari, Never Forget That by Modernizer: 8:32pm On Jul 25, 2022
Reinaldo:
Yes o

i swear im so heart broken

just see what these terrorists are doing to peoples parents for God sake angry

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Gave Us Buhari, Never Forget That by Totilopussylick(m): 8:32pm On Jul 25, 2022
All of APC urchins will kick the bucket before the next presidential elections in Nigeria tongue

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Gave Us Buhari, Never Forget That by Modernizer: 8:33pm On Jul 25, 2022
Totilopussylick:
All of APC urchins will kick the bucket before the next presidential elections in Nigeria tongue

amen amen amen

i swear i can even fast for this prayer to happen

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Gave Us Buhari, Never Forget That by Truthisunique2: 8:34pm On Jul 25, 2022
We would never forget

This is why the pressure should continue on the druglord

He shouldn't be allowed to escape his atrocities and start firing propaganda and repackaging like it was on buhari 2015

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Gave Us Buhari, Never Forget That by Modernizer: 8:35pm On Jul 25, 2022
Truthisunique2:
We would never forget

This is why the pressure should continue on the druglord

He shouldn't be allowed to escape his atrocities and start firing propaganda and repackaging like it was on buhari 2015

God forbid. He must collect. Just look at the thing they want to come and rule us

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Gave Us Buhari, Never Forget That by Goddey18(m): 8:39pm On Jul 25, 2022
Sane Nigerians will reject him at the polls. Man is no better than Buhari. A very corrupt, desperate, selfish and greedy old man.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Gave Us Buhari, Never Forget That by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 25, 2022
Amen

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Gave Us Buhari, Never Forget That by Oilwell(m): 9:32pm On Jul 25, 2022
Modernizer:
Tinubu gave us buhari, never forget that.

Tinubu gave us buhari never forget that.

Tinubu gave us this kidnapping, economic crunch, non challant governance etc

May tinubu never get elected. May anyone who supports tinubu become like the horror movie tinubu gave Nigerians as apc

How can we forget. Never again

1 Share

Re: Tinubu Gave Us Buhari, Never Forget That by ResidentSnitch(f): 9:33pm On Jul 25, 2022
On the election day, Nigerians should come out with anger in their hearts to vote against APC. That is the best way to tell them that Nigerians are angry with them. On that day, while you out there to vote, at least remember that today being 25/7/2022, that 1kg of gas is 950 naira. Let it be a protest vote ; a vote of righteous and passionate anger.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Gave Us Buhari, Never Forget That by Modernizer: 8:02pm On Jul 27, 2022
ResidentSnitch:
On the election day, Nigerians should come out with anger in their hearts to vote against APC. That is the best way to tell them that Nigerians are angry with them. On that day, while you out there to vote, at least remember that today being 25/7/2022, that 1kg of gas is 950 naira. Let it be a protest vote ; a vote of righteous and passionate anger.

yesssss

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting (Photos) / May Something Like You Never Happen To Nigeria Again / We Kill Our Rivals And Cut Off Their Hands For Rituals-Saheed Taiwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.