Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,445 members, 7,816,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Bandits Attack Presidential Guards After Threat To Kidnap Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits Attack Presidential Guards After Threat To Kidnap Buhari (78613 Views)

Failure To Arrest MC Oluomo After Threat To Igbos Will Breed Impunity - Pyrates / Presidential Guards Attack Bandits' Camps Terrorising Abuja (Pictures) / Terrorist Threats To Kidnap Buhari Laughable - Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Attack Presidential Guards After Threat To Kidnap Buhari by younglleo: 9:37pm On Jul 25, 2022
JosephXavier:
We want to urge the president to not take laws into his hands or do anything stupid

He should go about his daily business and allow the military to do their investigations and bring the culprits to book

1 Like

Re: Bandits Attack Presidential Guards After Threat To Kidnap Buhari by TheRareGem1(f): 9:37pm On Jul 25, 2022
lexy2014:

They don't have mind. They were given a free hand to operate by buhari

Because you were there when he gave them the free hand. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bandits Attack Presidential Guards After Threat To Kidnap Buhari by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 25, 2022
Chai!!!
If KANU is not in detention, by now we will be hearing news like:
"Jubril want to go back to his country through the back door"

"Jubril assignments has finished and his brothers want to take him claiming that he was kidnapped"

"They want to kill jubril to make us believe that they killed PMB"

Chain!!! Any hand holding KANU should release him so that we can forget some of our worries and laugh over depression via his update.
Re: Bandits Attack Presidential Guards After Threat To Kidnap Buhari by cjames12345: 9:38pm On Jul 25, 2022
TheRareGem1:

Nothing to fill here.

Re: Bandits Attack Presidential Guards After Threat To Kidnap Buhari by Confirm4real(m): 9:38pm On Jul 25, 2022
He’s a useless President so no one would miss him if kiddnapped.

4 Likes

Re: Bandits Attack Presidential Guards After Threat To Kidnap Buhari by jrusky(m): 9:39pm On Jul 25, 2022
Gandollar:
Buhari will handle security.........

Fill in the blank spaces.

And Osibanjo will handle the economy......

I said it since these bastards can blocked highway leading from Kaduna to Abj these guys will enter Abj and they are here with us, Buhari you see your life? A whole Retired retarded army General shame on you.

How I wish those bandit can kidnap you and shame you among the world leaders to show how useless you are.

Buhari the demon you created are coming to consume you. Don't ever make the mistake to return to Katsina after your a s s has be kick out by 2023 if you do sir these guys will abduct you, embarrass you and even kill you and that will be the price for your uselessness.

Shame. I spit tueh!!!

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Attack Presidential Guards After Threat To Kidnap Buhari by Khaleefa1804: 9:40pm On Jul 25, 2022
TheRareGem1:

https://thenationonlineng.net/terrorists-attack-presidential-guards-after-threat-to-abduct-buhari/
there's nothing anyone can tell me, they are already in Abuja. If they hold Abuja seige on the capital Afghanistan o. if gej and pdp were punished, why should APC be spared. Them get juju?

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Attack Presidential Guards After Threat To Kidnap Buhari by cjames12345: 9:40pm On Jul 25, 2022
Lori iro!!!
Gandollar:

1 Like

Re: Bandits Attack Presidential Guards After Threat To Kidnap Buhari by manchinKY(m): 9:41pm On Jul 25, 2022
Bro all these na nollywood things, they doing this so that it shouldn't be like he is part of their agenda. No be elrufai tell us say any fulani wen them kill, even if na 100 years to come they will be avenged abi na buhari wen promise us blood bath?
pacino26:
For real they want to abduct number one and charge ransom? Ain’t they aware money no de again!

So the likes of SSS DMI FIB cannot for once be proactive and nip the threat from the bud? A rag tag group staged a successful rescue operation in the nation’s capital and are now gunning for the president abi. What happens when a well trained military force from an adversary country decides to do same; guess it will be a walk through the park.

Indeed there was a country.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Attack Presidential Guards After Threat To Kidnap Buhari by Realists(m): 9:41pm On Jul 25, 2022
SouthSouth1914:
Disgraceful APC and their penchant for clandestine change! The indices are there.., there will be an interim government!

Power will be given to the military headed by a Fulani who will go on a spree to arrest everyone!! I have been saying this since 4 years ago..

It's on record PDP & their Ijaw drunken master postponed the 2015 general election due to their selfish greed for power, to the extent Gen Azazi rtd, was murdered in cold blood, when he threatened to spill the names of Boko Haram sponsors.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Attack Presidential Guards After Threat To Kidnap Buhari by Munzy14(m): 9:42pm On Jul 25, 2022
TheRareGem1:

That's what PDP wired you to think. Or where did you ever see them say it? Or which President of the world saddles his deputy economy which determines the prosperity of a natio
The daftness of APC and their urchins here and there..

That was the campaign mantra of Buhari and Osibanjo which they used in deceiving you guys in 2015..
You and your likes where gallivanting the media space shouting the people's general..lmao...(arm chair quota system) general is that one a general.

Funnily enough you and the other gullible folks are moving around clapping for the lagos landlord...Anyways suffering cuts across all tribes regardless of the tribe that produced the Idiot..grin grin

This time around na 6ft below sea level go end the talks..

Ana ezuzu..

1 Like

Re: Bandits Attack Presidential Guards After Threat To Kidnap Buhari by lookingfly: 9:42pm On Jul 25, 2022
TheRareGem1:

https://thenationonlineng.net/terrorists-attack-presidential-guards-after-threat-to-abduct-buhari/
the question i will keep asking is, why hasn't the president given a genuine and serious order to annihilate this terrorist?

1 Like

Re: Bandits Attack Presidential Guards After Threat To Kidnap Buhari by Gandollar(f): 9:43pm On Jul 25, 2022
jrusky:

And Osibanjo will handle the economy......

I said it since these bastards can blocked highway leading from Kaduna to Abj these guys will enter Abj and they are here with us, Buhari you see your life? A whole Retired retarded army General shame on you.

How I wish those bandit can kidnap you and shame you among the world leaders to show how useless you are.

Buhari the demon you created are coming to consume you. Don't ever make the mistake to return to Katsina after your a s s has be kick out by 2023 if you do sir these guys will abduct you, embarrass you and even kill you and that will be the price for your uselessness.

Shame. I spit tueh!!!
Imagine a world without Islam? grin
Re: Bandits Attack Presidential Guards After Threat To Kidnap Buhari by ejimatic: 9:43pm On Jul 25, 2022
TheRareGem1:

. 2002 was the beginning of Boko Haram in Borno in Nigeria led by Yusuf By 2009 still under PDP major attacks had been in existence.Till today under APC we are still waiting for the Goodiot ! Let us forget the nomenclature when will Nigeria be free from attacks? Who and when will the "saviour" come? Time will tell .
Re: Bandits Attack Presidential Guards After Threat To Kidnap Buhari by Figger(m): 9:43pm On Jul 25, 2022
Zico5:
I wonder how Nigeria will cope within the remaining few months for this man to leave. I pray God sustain our lives with the level things are going. Nigeria is gone
my utmost pity goes to peter obi the incoming president, it's not gonna be easy for him. God be with him. Amen

1 Like

Re: Bandits Attack Presidential Guards After Threat To Kidnap Buhari by aribisala0(m): 9:43pm On Jul 25, 2022
Blood and baboon soaking in blood

1 Like

Re: Bandits Attack Presidential Guards After Threat To Kidnap Buhari by mustmust(m): 9:44pm On Jul 25, 2022
Gandollar:

Security and economy in coma now

Let's play

1 Like

Re: Bandits Attack Presidential Guards After Threat To Kidnap Buhari by Phaantom22: 9:44pm On Jul 25, 2022
They should go after their northern leaders and partners and not innocent citizens
Re: Bandits Attack Presidential Guards After Threat To Kidnap Buhari by ElSudani: 9:45pm On Jul 25, 2022
MacWin155:
As much as I yearn to find glee in the fact that the problem of insecurity is finally reaching up ASO Rock, I cannot deny the fact that it is disheartening and shameful.

To find pleasure in this, would be to hate my Country. Cause if the insecurity overwhelms us,no one is safe. Absolutely no one.

I pray this is an awakening for Buhari to step up.

God willing, we shall overcome.

#Obidatti2023

You have always hated your country. You will go back to your hatred when Obi loses in 2023.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Attack Presidential Guards After Threat To Kidnap Buhari by 8stargeneral: 9:45pm On Jul 25, 2022
JosephXavier:
We want to urge the president to not take laws into his hands or do anything stupid

He should go about his daily business and allow the military to do their investigations and bring the culprits to book
lol...that's his comment when it happened to masses...he should go about his business..our military men are on top gear to fish out d criminal elements. grin
Re: Bandits Attack Presidential Guards After Threat To Kidnap Buhari by Figger(m): 9:46pm On Jul 25, 2022
Zico5:

Who is more sentimental to tribe and religion than you guys. Can anyone come to Ur area and buy land. How many other tribes do u see in your region? Not because they don't want to stay but due to Ur wicked acts to foreigners. I served in Abia state and Umuahia north to be precise. None of the corpers wish to stay. We all packed our bags immediately after the Pop.
so all this Hausa wey full Onitsha and other parts of Igbo land are not human beings abi? Continue

1 Like

Re: Bandits Attack Presidential Guards After Threat To Kidnap Buhari by Razi1478: 9:47pm On Jul 25, 2022
Three soldiers wounded or dead...NA please clarify because I know of one LT Ibrahim that was a casualty on today's attack.
Re: Bandits Attack Presidential Guards After Threat To Kidnap Buhari by ambale(m): 9:47pm On Jul 25, 2022
Things are happening grin
Re: Bandits Attack Presidential Guards After Threat To Kidnap Buhari by anonymuz(m): 9:47pm On Jul 25, 2022
Gandollar:
Those guys are bold and getting bolder by the day. Something major is obviously playing the orchestra for them.
some top government officials are cashing out big. Nigeria is a failed state

3 Likes

Re: Bandits Attack Presidential Guards After Threat To Kidnap Buhari by pacespot(m): 9:47pm On Jul 25, 2022
If bandits can do the honour of killing that useless man in the Aso rock, in fact, i will stop calling them bandits but freedom fighters.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Attack Presidential Guards After Threat To Kidnap Buhari by Sheffdon: 9:48pm On Jul 25, 2022
Gandollar:

osinbajo will handle the economy

Unfortunately both idiots rough handle our security and economy

1 Like

Re: Bandits Attack Presidential Guards After Threat To Kidnap Buhari by lexy2014: 9:48pm On Jul 25, 2022
TheRareGem1:

That's what the opposition wired you to think grin grin.

Because you were there when the opposition wired me to think that way.

Pls who and who is the opposition that wired me?

1 Like

Re: Bandits Attack Presidential Guards After Threat To Kidnap Buhari by philos(m): 9:49pm On Jul 25, 2022
This is an arrangement. The hand of those in power could be behind this.
There's a palpable fear of an incoming president from the South, and who would turn things around and the powers that be would be out of favour.
Anything that will shake the table to either bring a state of emergency or an outright arranged coup.
Anything but the next Christian Igbo to be next Nigerian President.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Attack Presidential Guards After Threat To Kidnap Buhari by lexy2014: 9:50pm On Jul 25, 2022
TheRareGem1:

Because you were there when he gave them the free hand. grin cheesy

How did bandits find their way into Abuja that they now move freely in the nations capital?

1 Like

Re: Bandits Attack Presidential Guards After Threat To Kidnap Buhari by davidque: 9:50pm On Jul 25, 2022
Well i guess this government can now confidently wear the vest of the most incompetent government so far............of what use are infrastructure if there is no security to utilize it

1 Like

Re: Bandits Attack Presidential Guards After Threat To Kidnap Buhari by Neoteny(m): 9:51pm On Jul 25, 2022
Kiss goodbye to any so-called foreign investments.

But what happened to the Nigerian military, once vaunted and the backbone of ecomog, the same Nigeria that went on peacekeeping to Lebanon, Liberia, Somalia..

With all the armored tanks and personnel carriers and gun trucks and helicopters and planes and jet fighters and artillery and rockets... today they're the ones on the defensive from a group of poorly trained urchins and illiterate cow herders and farmers?

Army, navy, airforce, DSS, police, mobile police, special forces, civil defence, civilian JTF, wardens... they're all armed and militarized in their thousands can't defend an inch of this country from bandits and pillagers?

Wow.

6 Likes

Re: Bandits Attack Presidential Guards After Threat To Kidnap Buhari by 8stargeneral: 9:52pm On Jul 25, 2022
En done red grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Greets Alex Ekwueme At His Residence In Enugu (Photos) / How A Service Chief Greeted Osinbajo Today At African Union Peace Event (Pics) / John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.