Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,596 members, 7,812,954 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

APC Candidate Missing As INEC Publishes List Of Guber Candidates In Akwa Ibom - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Candidate Missing As INEC Publishes List Of Guber Candidates In Akwa Ibom (13813 Views)

INEC Publishes List Of PVC Collection Centres For Ward Level Collection / 2023: Disqualify Candidate Missing At Debates - Pat Utomi / Anambra Guber: INEC publishes List Of Candidates, Soludo, Ozigbo Absent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Candidate Missing As INEC Publishes List Of Guber Candidates In Akwa Ibom by Kwanza: 10:53pm On Jul 25, 2022
The space meant for the name of the governorship candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Akwa Ibom State is blank in the list of candidates published on Friday by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC).

The list was pasted at the INEC headquarters in Uyo, Akwa Ibom State.

This development confirmed what has already been known in Akwa Ibom – the APC is still yet to have a governorship candidate in the state.

The party may likely not field any governorship candidate for the 2023 election in the state, unless they get the court to compel INEC to accept their candidate – Akanimo Udofia – a young entrepreneur who initially bought the Peoples Democratic Party governorship nomination form and had his name of the ballot during the PDP primary.

INEC did not monitor the primary which produced Mr Udofia and has, therefore, refused to accept him as a candidate, in line with the Electoral Act 2022.

Mr Udofia was seen on Saturday at the Victor Attah International Airport, Uyo, with a handful of aides around 1:40 p.m. He flew out of the city in a private jet.

It is indeed a difficult time for the APC in Akwa Ibom as the chairman of the party in the state, Stephen Ntukekpo, faces an embarrassing case of forgery.

Mr Ntukekpo, backed by the former minister of the Niger Delta Affairs, Godswill Akpabio, had filed forged documents at a Federal High Court, Abuja, which enabled him to get a favourable judgement in March.

The judgment paved the way for him to be sworn-in as the APC chairman in Akwa Ibom.

The police at the force headquarters, Abuja, recently recommended that Mr Ntukekpo be charged to court for forgery and impersonation.

Mr Akpabio’s name too would not be on the ballot as INEC had rejected the primary that produced him as the senatorial candidate for the Akwa Ibom North West.
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/south-south-regional/544891-apc-still-without-governorship-candidate-in-akwa-ibom-as-inec-unveils-candidates.html

7 Likes

Re: APC Candidate Missing As INEC Publishes List Of Guber Candidates In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jul 25, 2022
Mmmmm
Serious investigation!
Re: APC Candidate Missing As INEC Publishes List Of Guber Candidates In Akwa Ibom by FreeStuffsNG: 10:57pm On Jul 25, 2022
This is so messy and preposterous .
The APC national office needs to investigate this issue and sanction all the people who dragged the party into this mess in Akwa Ibom.

Is it that there are no leaders to take charge of these kinds of issues in APC Akwa Ibom ni? Haba! I urge those patriotic and loyal party members not to give up.

We need all the votes in Akwa Ibom for the party in all elections and grand finale for Asiwaju Tinubu.

Asiwaju Tinubu is the best and most competent among the candidates. Please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.

Read Tinubunomics: Dissecting Tinubu’s economic track records

https://www.nairaland.com/7222062/tinubunomics-dissecting-tinubus-economic-track

That is the track record of a serious contender for the office of a nation's President.

Presidency is for a serious minded focused individual like Asiwaju Tinubu not social media players and overseas Dubai-based student.

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Candidate Missing As INEC Publishes List Of Guber Candidates In Akwa Ibom by Franklyspeakin: 11:00pm On Jul 25, 2022
N
Re: APC Candidate Missing As INEC Publishes List Of Guber Candidates In Akwa Ibom by Jostoman: 11:58pm On Jul 25, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
The APC national office needs to investigate this issue and sanction all the people who dragged the party into this mess in Akwa Ibom.

Is it that there are no leaders to take charge of these kinds of issues in APC Akwa Ibom ni? Haba! I urge those patriotic and loyal party members not to give up.

We need all the votes in Akwa Ibom for the party in all elections and grand finale for Asiwaju Tinubu.

Asiwaju Tinubu is the best and most competent among the candidates. Please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.

https://www.nairaland.com/7222062/tinubunomics-dissecting-tinubus-economic-track

That is the track record of a serious contender for the office of a nation's President.

Presidency is for a serious minded focused individual like Asiwaju Tinubu not social media players and overseas Dubai-based students.

you are on your own

67 Likes 8 Shares

Re: APC Candidate Missing As INEC Publishes List Of Guber Candidates In Akwa Ibom by DLSReigns: 5:25am On Jul 26, 2022
When God hands off person matter, these signs will always manifest.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Candidate Missing As INEC Publishes List Of Guber Candidates In Akwa Ibom by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 5:27am On Jul 26, 2022
Hmmmmm
Re: APC Candidate Missing As INEC Publishes List Of Guber Candidates In Akwa Ibom by Fvckwithmeyoukn(f): 5:27am On Jul 26, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Presidency is for a serious minded focused individual like Asiwaju Tinubu not social media players and overseas Dubai-based student.

I'm not yoruba and I would love to vote for Asiwaju because he has ideas,he has made lots of people somebody in life and he got some connects..

But he's unfit and unhealthy.... That's the problem I have with him.

13 Likes

Re: APC Candidate Missing As INEC Publishes List Of Guber Candidates In Akwa Ibom by Neduzze5(m): 5:29am On Jul 26, 2022
Imagine the kind of party y'all want to hand over this nation to.

Well, we are sure the prayers and works of Tinubu urchins would be in vain.

At the end of the day, the only thing left is to become OBIdient!!

That's the only way we can move this country forward. kiss kiss

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Candidate Missing As INEC Publishes List Of Guber Candidates In Akwa Ibom by ImDStar: 5:32am On Jul 26, 2022
Which of the asiwaju?
FreeStuffsNG:

33 Likes

Re: APC Candidate Missing As INEC Publishes List Of Guber Candidates In Akwa Ibom by ZeroChil: 5:32am On Jul 26, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Have you heard? Bandits are on rampage in Abuja. Keep supporting mediocrity.

This affliction shall not rise a second time.

26 Likes

Re: APC Candidate Missing As INEC Publishes List Of Guber Candidates In Akwa Ibom by onajo2000(m): 5:33am On Jul 26, 2022
Confussion don catch up with these rogues party called associations of (pass and present criminals) apc.

12 Likes

Re: APC Candidate Missing As INEC Publishes List Of Guber Candidates In Akwa Ibom by beylinko02: 5:34am On Jul 26, 2022
God has put confusion in their midst. Before the election, what will remain of APC is ashes. That house is getting burnt down

18 Likes

Re: APC Candidate Missing As INEC Publishes List Of Guber Candidates In Akwa Ibom by donleo92(m): 5:35am On Jul 26, 2022
Honestly, I don't know why apc is even campaigning!
like why do dey even want Nigerians to even vote for them?
even the so called apc supporters self even tire me. like what's your bases for supporting apc, with the ongoing happening in the country??

15 Likes

Re: APC Candidate Missing As INEC Publishes List Of Guber Candidates In Akwa Ibom by Passionate888: 5:36am On Jul 26, 2022
Akpabio sef

1 Like

Re: APC Candidate Missing As INEC Publishes List Of Guber Candidates In Akwa Ibom by MMWandali: 5:46am On Jul 26, 2022
Democracy is gradually returning to Nigeria

Hope INEC will regain back it's neutrality

5 Likes

Re: APC Candidate Missing As INEC Publishes List Of Guber Candidates In Akwa Ibom by Bobloco: 5:47am On Jul 26, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

The only Tinubunomics we are aware of is that Lagos State became the second most unliveable city in the world after Damascus the capital of war thorne Syria immediately after his tenure as Lagos State governor,

The other Tinubunomics we are also aware of is that He pockets over 10% of all internally generated revenue in Lagos State, made the wife a perpetual senator of the federal republic of Nigeria, the daughter became the iyaloja of all the markets in Lagos State and the son in charge of all advert placement in Lagos State.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Candidate Missing As INEC Publishes List Of Guber Candidates In Akwa Ibom by victorjoe(m): 6:13am On Jul 26, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

His time has passed. There are more vibrant younger healthier candidates that will do better

He should go and take care of his health and hang with his grand kids

Leave old glory.

17 Likes

Re: APC Candidate Missing As INEC Publishes List Of Guber Candidates In Akwa Ibom by Superwave16320: 6:13am On Jul 26, 2022
Vote for who is fit then n stop disturbing the rest of us. Even Yardua that was fit died on the seat, let everyone vote his or her choice in peace.

Fvckwithmeyoukn:

I'm not yoruba and I would love to vote for Asiwaju because he has ideas,he has made lots of people somebody in life and he got some connects..

But he's unfit and unhealthy.... That's the problem I have with him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Candidate Missing As INEC Publishes List Of Guber Candidates In Akwa Ibom by victorjoe(m): 6:19am On Jul 26, 2022
donleo92:
even the so called apc supporters self even tire me. like what's your bases for supporting apc, with the ongoing happening in the country??

Thst is ehn! It baffling the way these people see things.

They saw Osinbajo, Amaechi and they went and gave the ticket to ....

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Candidate Missing As INEC Publishes List Of Guber Candidates In Akwa Ibom by Paullo19: 6:21am On Jul 26, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Na eyah ooh..i wonder how u guys still support this Tinubu of a person..i wonder if really u are Nigerians. if you are what's ur reasons of supporting someone that old, with shaky hands and legs , someone who forgets easily..to be a president of Nigeria..are u wishing the country well atall? U have better people in other parties, must u be a party member All the time for crying out loud? Is this country not bad enough for you? Is this the kind of country u want to bring up ur children in..make we leave personal interest na for once still get fear of God...na wah ooooh.....i don tire for Nigerians..i swear

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Candidate Missing As INEC Publishes List Of Guber Candidates In Akwa Ibom by Paullo19: 6:25am On Jul 26, 2022
donleo92:

Me too the thing baffles me so much ..with the current state of the country..u still see grown up men who are educated supporting those who are killing us..it's just painful that because of selfish interest that don't last people are ready to sell their soul.so painful

9 Likes

Re: APC Candidate Missing As INEC Publishes List Of Guber Candidates In Akwa Ibom by eedimo(m): 6:29am On Jul 26, 2022
Their problem
Re: APC Candidate Missing As INEC Publishes List Of Guber Candidates In Akwa Ibom by Doyou2019: 6:31am On Jul 26, 2022
Bobloco:

The only Tinubunomics we are aware of is that Lagos State became the second most unliveable city in the world after Damascus the capital of war thorne Syria immediately after his tenure as Lagos State governor,

The other Tinubunomics we are also aware of is that He pockets over 10% of all internally generated revenue in Lagos State, made the wife a perpetual senator of the federal republic of Nigeria, the daughter became the iyaloja of all the markets in Lagos State and the son in charge of all advert placement in Lagos State.
And all these he established in 23 whopping years of being Governor and Godfather to 3 'Lagos Governor stooges'!
Quite disappointing if you ask me.
All those years and Lagos can't even compete in infrastructure with the likes of Casablanca, Cairo and even Jo' Burg.
Tinubunomics indeed grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Candidate Missing As INEC Publishes List Of Guber Candidates In Akwa Ibom by Paullo19: 6:34am On Jul 26, 2022
Please my fellow brothers, sisters, father's, and mother's, this country is becoming so unlivable, can we because of God forget about tribalism, sentiments, partisan politics, personal gain that don't last and at least vote for someone who have this country at heart. Are you not tired of APC, PDP government which has brought nothing but pains to us..even the least food stuff, people can't afford anymore. can we for God sake stop being party members for once or stop this tribal nonsense..it is hurting...if you think because of the little money u will get the country should remain like this, think about that little boy and girl who have so many years to live...think about that your poor neighbors...I'm begging u guys, please vote your consciences for God sake..

3 Likes

Re: APC Candidate Missing As INEC Publishes List Of Guber Candidates In Akwa Ibom by Codes151(m): 6:38am On Jul 26, 2022
Stop posting stupid news.
Stop
Stop stop.
You ppl keep destroying yourselves.

Pdp cows
Re: APC Candidate Missing As INEC Publishes List Of Guber Candidates In Akwa Ibom by obyrich(m): 6:48am On Jul 26, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Dream well

6 Likes

Re: APC Candidate Missing As INEC Publishes List Of Guber Candidates In Akwa Ibom by iLoveYouToo(m): 6:55am On Jul 26, 2022
Rivers and Akwa Ibom APC, confused lot

1 Like

Re: APC Candidate Missing As INEC Publishes List Of Guber Candidates In Akwa Ibom by Abujason: 6:56am On Jul 26, 2022
Kwanza:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/south-south-regional/544891-apc-still-without-governorship-candidate-in-akwa-ibom-as-inec-unveils-candidates.html

Very good. I hope every candidate of APC including Mr. EBola Tinubu will also disappear.
Freaking terrorists and enablers.

5 Likes

Re: APC Candidate Missing As INEC Publishes List Of Guber Candidates In Akwa Ibom by hisexcellency34: 6:56am On Jul 26, 2022
Udofia don jakpa

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gen. Buhari’s Daughter, Zulaiha Buhari Dies After Child Birth / David Lyon Pays Hospital Bills Of Patients In Bayelsa State / NNPCL Tackles El-rufai As Gov Says FG Has Failed Woefully In Oil, Gas Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.