Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,746 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Beaf Is Back! - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Beaf Is Back! (4773 Views)

Describe Beaf In 2 Words / Banning Of Beaf, Rhino5dm, Aisha And Others Unnecessary, Illogical Or Autocratic?. / Attn: Where Is Beaf? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beaf Is Back! by antitpiah: 9:10pm On Jul 31, 2011
Toaskarity:

Dont worry, the people I am referring to know themselves. wink
Re: Beaf Is Back! by tpia5: 9:17pm On Jul 31, 2011
thank goodness for small mercies.

the thread has been moved and i have no idea why it was in politics to begin with.

did beaf start the thread to hail himself?
Re: Beaf Is Back! by nasoeb: 9:24pm On Jul 31, 2011
Moderator Move this Thread,,,,please
Re: Beaf Is Back! by damola1: 9:32pm On Jul 31, 2011
who is Beaf?,
Re: Beaf Is Back! by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 31, 2011
shopped or not shopped?

Re: Beaf Is Back! by ektbear: 10:54pm On Jul 31, 2011
antitpiah:

Wow!

It seems you have real beeef with ileke.

I understand. Thats how I feel when I see the so called NL intellectuals post ridiculous stuffs, like how SLS doesnt have a MSC and never published any real article on Nigerian economy.
Can you kindly link to evidence of this MS of Sanusi's? You weren't able to do so on the earlier thread, so I assumed at the time that you conceded the point. Regarding SLS's writings on economics. . . well, they are trash.

NL intellectuals, always wrong, but oblivious to thier stupidity.
Possibly true, but you are certainly are not the one who has exposed their wrongness or stupidity. Certainly didn't get the job done in that earlier thread.
Re: Beaf Is Back! by DrummaBoy(m): 10:56pm On Jul 31, 2011
I started d thread though I'm beaf's no 1 nemesis
I see his argument to be clear, despite his avowd hate 4 BB.
Re: Beaf Is Back! by tpia5: 10:57pm On Jul 31, 2011
yeah whatever.
Re: Beaf Is Back! by DrummaBoy(m): 11:03pm On Jul 31, 2011
I think we need some maturity on NL: like disagreeing to agree
That why I chose 2 celebr beaf and rekindle old arguments
Re: Beaf Is Back! by manny4life(m): 11:07pm On Jul 31, 2011
Tobi_dad:

shopped or not shopped?

That is Photoshop brother

damola1:

who is Beaf?,

Well I guess you are being sarcastic or just new on here; ask his oppositions, they will tell you. Beaf was a staunch supporter for GEJ, one thought he would have been offered a position in his administration, grin grin grin. Wanna know more, move over to the computer / programming section, u will find him on there

ekt_bear:

Can you kindly link to evidence of this MS of Sanusi's? You weren't able to do so on the earlier thread, so I assumed at the time that you conceded the point. Regarding SLS's writings on economics. . . well, they are trash.
Possibly true, but you are certainly are not the one who has exposed their wrongness or stupidity. Certainly didn't get the job done in that earlier thread.

Brother I support you on this one, I'm eager to know myself.
Re: Beaf Is Back! by DrummaBoy(m): 11:08pm On Jul 31, 2011
Unfort Beaf is yet to post a response on this thread.
I had seen him post on d David West thread earlier today.
Re: Beaf Is Back! by Sike(m): 11:11pm On Jul 31, 2011
DrummaBoy:

I started d thread though I'm beaf's no 1 nemesis
I see his argument to be clear, despite his avowd hate 4 BB.
Re: Beaf Is Back! by manny4life(m): 11:20pm On Jul 31, 2011
DrummaBoy:

Unfort Beaf is yet to post a response on this thread.
I had seen him post on d David West thread earlier today.

You know Beaf is very busy at the moment, trying to resolve communication conflicts within the govt and Nairaland people with Mr. Jonathan, so please give him time. While I have patiently watched as he defended President Jonathan prior to his presidency, for a moment, I leaned in his view, but NOW, I have doubts and want to ask him few questions so that he can communicate back to President Jonathan. There are many questions unanswered, so many stones unturned, so I guess this will be an opportunity iron out certain issues. My issue about Pres. Jonathan is about Security, Economy and Banking, as for other including politics, I will defer that to experts.
Re: Beaf Is Back! by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jul 31, 2011
and so what. and this is supposed to be hot news?
Re: Beaf Is Back! by manny4life(m): 11:24pm On Jul 31, 2011
babaearly:

and so what. and this is supposed to be hot news?

Sister, not to derail thread but I read your links about the "illuminati" I was scared to a chill. I am in page two, and will finish the pages hopefully. A coworker and I had a serious friendly argument last week about this, I told him these were conspiracy theories and obviously untrue because I did not believe in it, but having read it today and with proven facts, I'm forced to rethink.
Re: Beaf Is Back! by YoursGEJ(m): 11:26pm On Jul 31, 2011
On the front page?! As always with anything concerning Nigeria, some people will always be placed above other. Crap
Re: Beaf Is Back! by http(m): 12:52am On Aug 01, 2011
where has he been all this while, probably in GEJ detention for embezlement of fund grin grin grin

how was life there? hope u can still defend ur oga wink

muntucious fellow grin grin angry angry grin grin
Re: Beaf Is Back! by Beaf: 4:23am On Aug 01, 2011
Thank you everybody, I am truly flattered.
Re: Beaf Is Back! by Odunnu: 5:42am On Aug 01, 2011
No matter how they hide it, NL sure missed you.
Re: Beaf Is Back! by DrummaBoy(m): 7:19am On Aug 01, 2011
Make no Beafy Boy nobody intended to flatter U
U have questions to answer:
So where is d El-Dorado nation U promisd us?
Re: Beaf Is Back! by DrummaBoy(m): 7:23am On Aug 01, 2011
Also U can begin by answering all d questions aformentioned:
Where have U been? Why GEJ sack U? Why d man dey sleep na?
Re: Beaf Is Back! by ndigbo: 7:46am On Aug 01, 2011
Welcom back Sir! We all miss you!
Re: Beaf Is Back! by member479760: 8:04am On Aug 01, 2011
the paycheck is back to normal! many people are writing for paycheck here and thats the reasons dey must focus when writing.
Re: Beaf Is Back! by semid4lyfe(m): 8:16am On Aug 01, 2011
Welcome Beaf. Nairaland, particularly the politics and sports section missed you

NAIRALAND IS BETTER WITH YOU THAN WITHOUT YOU.

I'm sure many don't know you're a man of many parts and Nairaland's Foremost Formula-1 Car Racing pundit

Welcome bro kiss
Re: Beaf Is Back! by aljharem3: 8:50am On Aug 01, 2011
the dumbest thread ever infact it made front page

this site is a joke
Re: Beaf Is Back! by Bensonite: 8:51am On Aug 01, 2011
Welcome back Beaf. The opposition will be jittering now. But beaf there is a lot to clarify about GEJ!
Re: Beaf Is Back! by Nobody: 9:51am On Aug 01, 2011
OMG, NOT AGAIN! TOT HE IS ON 8YR I.T AT GEJ's ZOO AT OTUEKE VILLAGE IN BAYELSA WERE HE WAS DEPLOYED TO MATE SOME CHIMPS THERE SNC HIS KIND IS ALMOST EXTINCTED FRM US XCPT 4 OBJ AND OGA GEJ. SAD NEWS, THNKS 4NOT GETTING AN INVITE 4HIS PARTY: DATS CHEERING ENUF 4ME.
Re: Beaf Is Back! by 3kay945(m): 10:01am On Aug 01, 2011
i thought we have two beaf on nairaland undecided, so which one is back!
Re: Beaf Is Back! by niviso: 10:03am On Aug 01, 2011
Welcome back BEAF, how is GEJ's administration doing in ur opinion?
Re: Beaf Is Back! by swaggerboi2011: 10:49am On Aug 01, 2011
rubbisish thread, cant even belief seun did worst by putting it in frontpage, what a mess,
Re: Beaf Is Back! by dustydee: 11:14am On Aug 01, 2011
what is beaf? angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys Pls Has AnyOne Received This Mail Too / Mysterious Baby Speaks Two Weeks After Birth, Says Unbelievable Things (pics) / The Different Between Child And Pikin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.