Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,231 members, 7,849,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:31 AM

Captain, 2 Soldiers Killed After Terrorists’ Threat On Abuja Law School - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Captain, 2 Soldiers Killed After Terrorists’ Threat On Abuja Law School (30503 Views)

A Youth & 2 Soldiers Killed In Izombe, Imo, 50 Houses Burnt / Ebonyi: Gunmen Kill 2 Soldiers, One Civilian At Checkpoint / Army Raids Plateau Fulani Settlers, Burns 100 Homes After 2 Soldiers Were Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Captain, 2 Soldiers Killed After Terrorists’ Threat On Abuja Law School by AngelicBeing: 7:38pm On Jul 26, 2022
descarado:

Na your kantri uou dey yab like this?
There is god o
tongue
Re: Captain, 2 Soldiers Killed After Terrorists’ Threat On Abuja Law School by DanceHallBrodo: 8:00pm On Jul 26, 2022
But Why did they put the female police photo as if she is the one that was killed? Where are the photos of the captain and two others?
Re: Captain, 2 Soldiers Killed After Terrorists’ Threat On Abuja Law School by nams77: 8:35pm On Jul 26, 2022
Qtrpst4:
Sai baber

I remember when MANNABBQUEGRILL and his other zombies even helinues and other urchins said that buhari was the next thing after slice bread. Today even buhari's guard were being attacked. One day, omenka and all of you that defended buhari will be a victim of this terror you defended
Our darling daddy grin
We no dey hear am talk like that again. Na wa for some people. Just because of small stipends you sell your conscience.

Tufiakwa for . Omenkalive, helinues and their fellow co-travelers

1 Like

Re: Captain, 2 Soldiers Killed After Terrorists’ Threat On Abuja Law School by drmuchin: 9:38pm On Jul 26, 2022
NORTHERN NIGERIA WILL BECOME ANOTHER SOMALIA VERY SOON.

THIS I HAVE SEEN!!!
Re: Captain, 2 Soldiers Killed After Terrorists’ Threat On Abuja Law School by mindtricks: 9:43pm On Jul 26, 2022
What a big disgrace!
Wonder what good authorities are really good at.
Busy treating blood sucking murderers with kid gloves and lying to the world about it.
Re: Captain, 2 Soldiers Killed After Terrorists’ Threat On Abuja Law School by mindtricks: 9:46pm On Jul 26, 2022
drmuchin:
NORTHERN NIGERIA WILL BECOME ANOTHER SOMALIA VERY SOON.

THIS I HAVE SEEN!!!

Very unfortunate.
Re: Captain, 2 Soldiers Killed After Terrorists’ Threat On Abuja Law School by Ofolete: 9:58pm On Jul 26, 2022
The same soldiers that are busy burning numbers of tankers in mgbirichi, imo state. They exercise their powers and skills where impolites are.
Re: Captain, 2 Soldiers Killed After Terrorists’ Threat On Abuja Law School by Goditto(m): 10:17pm On Jul 26, 2022
Buhari has ruined Nigeria.
Re: Captain, 2 Soldiers Killed After Terrorists’ Threat On Abuja Law School by Panda7(m): 11:58pm On Jul 26, 2022
the besiege abuja is prone to attack
Re: Captain, 2 Soldiers Killed After Terrorists’ Threat On Abuja Law School by Bigchristo22(m): 3:06am On Jul 27, 2022
africanpride1:
angry
See where dem for join human beings with cow grin grin

1 Like

Re: Captain, 2 Soldiers Killed After Terrorists’ Threat On Abuja Law School by Qtrpst4: 3:51am On Jul 27, 2022
OK, let me come and be going since am wasting my time

SOFTSKILL:

You are wasting your time

Re: Captain, 2 Soldiers Killed After Terrorists’ Threat On Abuja Law School by effort1: 7:07am On Jul 27, 2022
Qtrpst4:
Sai baber

I remember when MANNABBQUGRILL and his other zombies even helinues and other urchins said that buhari was the next thing after slice bread. Today even buhari's guard were being attacked. One day, omenka and all of you that defended buhari will be a victim of this terror you defended
Re: Captain, 2 Soldiers Killed After Terrorists’ Threat On Abuja Law School by Wizmj4real(m): 11:24am On Jul 27, 2022
Jashub:
Nowhere is safe, not even the FCT. Anyway, I hope the bandits catch Buhari and his sponsors. Na that one go sweet me die!!!undecided

I know the man messed up but don't wish him evil so evil don't locate you.
Leave his judgment to karma

He will definitely reap what he planted
Re: Captain, 2 Soldiers Killed After Terrorists’ Threat On Abuja Law School by Wizmj4real(m): 11:26am On Jul 27, 2022
Honjoshy4u:
And this same incompetent Nigeria president is on his way to Liberia for unintelligent discussion on security. Na Liberia I pity pass.

The real Buhari died 2017

That imposter ain't Buhari
Re: Captain, 2 Soldiers Killed After Terrorists’ Threat On Abuja Law School by dododawa1: 11:29am On Jul 27, 2022
LP supporters ready to damage this country with help of BUHARI
Re: Captain, 2 Soldiers Killed After Terrorists’ Threat On Abuja Law School by Wizmj4real(m): 11:30am On Jul 27, 2022
PrimePerfect:
This country is finished... Terrorists are now in control..

The Nigerian army used to a great force, but now they are just like lambs for slaughter..

Terrorists are now so bold, Courageous and audacious, simply because they go Scot-free in most of their attacks..

my question na be say WHO DAY GOVERN THIS COUNTRY?

Imposter Jubril and he doesn't care what happens to Nigeria
Buhari died 2017

1 Like

Re: Captain, 2 Soldiers Killed After Terrorists’ Threat On Abuja Law School by orisa37: 12:07pm On Jul 27, 2022
Horrible
Re: Captain, 2 Soldiers Killed After Terrorists’ Threat On Abuja Law School by Jashub: 2:35pm On Jul 27, 2022
Wizmj4real:

I know the man messed up but don't wish him evil so evil don't locate you.
Leave his judgment to karma

He will definitely reap what he planted
You're just talking rubbish . The man is directly responsible for the death of thousands of Nigerians are you're hearing opening your useless mouth to say "I shouldn't wish him evil ". Nonsense
Re: Captain, 2 Soldiers Killed After Terrorists’ Threat On Abuja Law School by newcommer: 4:57pm On Jul 28, 2022
twentyfivekobo:
At the end, it is the fault of the APC government for not improving funding for the security forces

As well as the governor's for not doing youth development

Sorry but I can't ignore this. Billions of naira have been allocated by the FG to fight insecurity, several fighter jets and other military hardware was purchased by this same government. All of these with no tangible results.

Just this morning, Lawan whatever stated that the 900 billion naira freshly allocated just recently to fight insecurity will not be enough. But according to you, Nigerians just want everything cheap. It needs to be some couple trillions, right?

In another news story a while back, half of those allocated billions was discovered in Buratai's house and you say that the government did "not improve funding for the security forces"?

You see why I call you a liar and a revisionist? You're just an old clown and I'll bet dollars to doughnut that you benefit from this government somehow or you're just dumb as I posited earlier. I'll go with the latter

Do my eyes a favour and stop posting. Your posts are an eyesore.
Re: Captain, 2 Soldiers Killed After Terrorists’ Threat On Abuja Law School by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 28, 2022
newcommer:

You know what, I just realised something. You're really dumb. I don't know how you passed any exam that required critical thinking but hey, this is Nigeria.

You're truly a waste of time. This will be my last post to you.

Have a great day, backbencher, backbencher2, subsidywise. O daabo

A Zen master and his disciple were on a journey together, and they came to a river, which they had to ford. An elderly woman was also there, wishing to cross the river.

The Zen master carried the woman across the river and they all parted on the other side.

However, the disciple of the Zen master was displeased with his master, and after a while grumbled about his Zen master carrying the woman across the river. After all, didn't she realise who she was making her slave?

The Zen master turned to his disciple, and said, ever so gently.....I put the woman down once we crossed the river. You , my disciple , still carry her.

Om.
Re: Captain, 2 Soldiers Killed After Terrorists’ Threat On Abuja Law School by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 28, 2022
newcommer:

Sorry but I can't ignore this. Billions of naira have been allocated by the FG to fight insecurity, several fighter jets and other military hardware was purchased by this same government. All of these with no tangible results.

Just this morning, Lawan whatever stated that the 900 billion naira freshly allocated just recently to fight insecurity will not be enough. But according to you, Nigerians just want everything cheap. It needs to be some couple trillions, right?

In another news story a while back, half of those allocated billions was discovered in Buratai's house and you say that the government did "not improve funding for the security forces"?

You see why I call you a liar and a revisionist? You're just an old clown and I'll bet dollars to doughnut that you benefit from this government somehow or you're just dumb as I posited earlier. I'll go with the latter

The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.”
― Terry Pratchett, Diggers
Re: Captain, 2 Soldiers Killed After Terrorists’ Threat On Abuja Law School by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 28, 2022
newcommer:

Don't waste your love on somebody, who doesn't value it.
Re: Captain, 2 Soldiers Killed After Terrorists’ Threat On Abuja Law School by UmarSEO: 12:38pm On Feb 20, 2023
Bledriel:
Wow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Policemen Beating Up A Man This Morning / Aleto Eleme Bridge On East West Road Collapses (Photos) / Banky W Opens Gofundme Campaign Of $100,000 For His Political Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.