Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

A Special Advice To Mr Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Special Advice To Mr Peter Obi (347 Views)

State Elections: Special Advice To Corp Members / MC Oluomo Invited As A 'Special Guest' In UNILAG (Photos) / More Secrets Of Mr Peter Obi Unveiled. Tufiakwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Special Advice To Mr Peter Obi by fortsierafino(m): 10:27am On Jul 26, 2022
A special advise to Mr Peter Obi the Incoming President of Federal Republic of Nigeria!

His Excellency! Nigerians at this point of frustration and hardship occasioned by Nigerian Government both past and present which saw that Over 100m Nigerians are living in poverty, over 50m youths are unemployed, Pensioners are being owed, ASUU on strike and so on, are routing for your presidency in other to bring Nigeria to productivity.

His Excellency, i need to remind you that the support you are having today cuts across all party lines and not limited to Labour Party of which you know Labour party is just a vehicle to convey you to your destination.

My point being that you should concentrate only in campaigning for yourself to become the president because any moment you find yourself campaigning for other candidates who may have used because of your soaring popularity to go and obtain Labour Party positions in other to score cheap political profit will send a strong negative signal to your support base which cuts across all party lines.

His Excellency, May i remind you that a whole lots of people in PDP, APGA , ZLP, APC,YPP etc are clamouring for you and you should as well know that there are other good candidates in all those political parties who are equally vying for National Assembly positions. All these candidates are equally campaigning for you through their support bases. Any Moment you limits yourself into campaigning for Labour Candidates is the moment your support across party lines will diminish. In the best of interest, kindly campaign for yourself and self alone and let other good candidates in other political parties equally talk to the electorates giving them reasons why they should be voted and if such persons warrants public trust, he or she will enjoy the massive support which you are having today due to your past records.

We Vote Personalities and Not Political Party. No one knows Labour party but you, likewise we will vote any good candidates that is in XYZ party. In personality we stand and not political party.

Hrm Fort-Sierafino Sochima
Writes from Enugwu-Ukwu
Njikoka Local Government Area
Anambra State

1 Like

Re: A Special Advice To Mr Peter Obi by fortsierafino(m): 10:27am On Jul 26, 2022
Pls Moderators, move to the Front Page for easy dissemination

1 Like

Re: A Special Advice To Mr Peter Obi by Mologi(m): 10:34am On Jul 26, 2022
Well said. However, he needs more of his members at every arm of the government.

1 Like

Re: A Special Advice To Mr Peter Obi by GudHardDick: 10:41am On Jul 26, 2022
It's obvious Nigeriams are really tired of APC and PDP. Everyone wants peter Obi.

Abeg get your PVC and let's vote for peter Obi

1 Like

Re: A Special Advice To Mr Peter Obi by apache22b: 10:44am On Jul 26, 2022
I will vote Tinubu whether Peter Obi likes it or not .

1 Like

Re: A Special Advice To Mr Peter Obi by maybet081: 10:47am On Jul 26, 2022
apache22b:
no prob, myself obidient.

3 Likes

Re: A Special Advice To Mr Peter Obi by Odin13: 11:06am On Jul 26, 2022
IPOB bingos will keep decievimg themselves till e clear after 2023 and they go back to Biafra or dead ..

Which Nigerians are supporting Obi and yet same Nigerians are decamping steady to others party and not Obi

Nigerians decamped to Buhari Party when he was on ballot and politcians campaigned with his picture..

OBi wan claim Nigerians when no body is decamping to his party or even using his picture for campaign
The ones he went to campaign for got 2000 votes ..
and IPOB believe they can fool and Nigerian with the word Nigerian youths ?

Only foolish and insensitive Nigerians will vote IPOB and Ekpa to asorock

A vote for OBi is a vote for IPOB and Ekpa .. the IPOB bingos have taken over the net

Even Obi will lose his state ..

Power to the people
North 2023
Re: A Special Advice To Mr Peter Obi by Treasure17(m): 11:30am On Jul 26, 2022
apache22b:
No one actually cares. It's your choice but remember when the chips are down, no one will be left out. Case study 2015&2019.

(1) (Reply)

The Hypocrisy And Double Standard Of PDP Members / Biafra Is Greater Than One Man's Ambition To Rule Nigeria / Make Niger Republic The 37th State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.