Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

APC Mandate- No 6 And 12 Makes Me Thinks Most Nigerians Were Bewitched - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Mandate- No 6 And 12 Makes Me Thinks Most Nigerians Were Bewitched (499 Views)

How Many Of These Promises APC Made In 2015 To Nigerians Were Fulfilled? / No ₦6 Billion Judgment Against Dakuku Peterside — Legal Team / 10 Unbelievable Times Nigerians Were Massively Deceived (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Mandate- No 6 And 12 Makes Me Thinks Most Nigerians Were Bewitched by ruffhandu: 10:47am On Jul 26, 2022
Seriously, when APC was hustling to get into power, I thought majority of Nigerians were sane enough to see through them. Of all that was said about the past, it was shocking some people were still flying that flag.

PDP was bad, this I knew, but I was 90% sure it was better than APC in 2015 considering the crop of people in each party then.

A look at the 6th and 12th items on this list is enough to tell any right-thinking Nigerian to run far away from them, yet, even after four year of deteriorating situations, they were voted in again. Well, we may say no better person per say came forward in 2019.

Even now, I wonder how they succeeded. Now we are seeing the obvious again, I pray what happened in 2015 and 2019 will not rear its ugly head again in 2023. May affliction not arise a second time.

You may check
https://www.thecable.ng/promoted-behold-the-62-failed-2015-election-campaign-promises-of-muhammadu-buhari-and-apc

and also
https://allafrica.com/stories/201501150425.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Mandate- No 6 And 12 Makes Me Thinks Most Nigerians Were Bewitched by apache22b: 10:48am On Jul 26, 2022
I will vote Tinubu whether Peter Obi likes it or not .

1 Like

Re: APC Mandate- No 6 And 12 Makes Me Thinks Most Nigerians Were Bewitched by PandoraObi: 10:51am On Jul 26, 2022
IPOB miscreants and cannibals in upper iweka will just sit down to type rubbish
Re: APC Mandate- No 6 And 12 Makes Me Thinks Most Nigerians Were Bewitched by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 26, 2022
ruffhandu:
Seriously, when APC was hustling to get into power, I thought majority of Nigerians were sane enough to see through them. Of all that was said about the past, it was shocking some people were still flying that flag.

PDP was bad, this I knew, but I was 90% sure it was better than APC in 2015 considering the crop of people in each party then.

A look at the 6th and 12th items on this list is enough to tell any right-thinking Nigerian to run far away from them, yet, even after four year of deteriorating situations, they were voted in again. Well, we may say no better person per say came forward in 2019.

Even now, I wonder how they succeeded. Now we are seeing the obvious again, I pray what happened in 2015 and 2019 will not rear its ugly head again in 2023. May affliction not arise a second time.

Most Nigerians no dey make use of their brain.
Re: APC Mandate- No 6 And 12 Makes Me Thinks Most Nigerians Were Bewitched by ruffhandu: 11:01am On Jul 26, 2022
apache22b:
I will vote Tinubu whether Peter Obi likes it or not .
It's your right my brother

1 Like

Re: APC Mandate- No 6 And 12 Makes Me Thinks Most Nigerians Were Bewitched by ruffhandu: 10:16pm On Feb 09, 2023
The election is almost here, use your head everybody.

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Was/is Always Right / Insecurity: Army Reshuffles Leadership, Appoints New Commanders / It's About Time FG Call On International Forces To Our Aid.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.