Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,803 members, 7,827,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Who Is ASUU Really Fighting For? - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Who Is ASUU Really Fighting For? (20260 Views)

Is ASUU Still Gonna Strike Today? / Good Evening People, Pls When Is ASUU Meeting Holding??? / Is ASUU Really Fighting For Us? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is ASUU Really Fighting For? by Auskyd(m): 2:47am On Jul 28, 2022
Queensee:

How much do you want to be earning Oga?

Thief's!!!

No worry, now. Shebi 120k is big money? That's the amount you will earn till tou die. If you get married, that's what you and your spouse will earn and you'll be comfortable with it. Amen.

Lol you think say na me you dey do? The phone I use to play Call of Duty Mobile will feed, clothe and house you.

I'm telling you facts, you think say I be ASUU. Lmao no go think of wetin you go use life do. Be here dragging ASUU when your govt politicians have kids that are graduating from the UK and US every year. Mumu

Your biggest contribution to nairaland is sex chat, and measurement of dick size. Not money, not business, not schooling. Just sex. Nothing upstairs except how to come online and create threads about sex.

You deserve Nigeria, buffoon.

Re: Who Is ASUU Really Fighting For? by Judolisco(m): 3:01am On Jul 28, 2022
Queensee:

It's like you are mad?

The students have staged enough protest.

ASUU keep using the protest as leverage to pursue their selfish interests.

The annoying part is that they wouldn't join us to protest
was d protest close to what we had during endsars? U wan dey deceive yourself arbi? They've protested indeed... When students are ready to resume they will storm d streets and chase all d bad leaders out like protesters did in Sri Lanka
Re: Who Is ASUU Really Fighting For? by dragunov: 3:10am On Jul 28, 2022
seunmsg:

To be honest with you, I was cringing while typing that comment. I’m a beneficiary of the highly subsidized university education and I really wish the system can be sustained for the benefit of children of poor parents.

Sadly, I don’t see an end to ASUU strike in the nearest future irrespective of who is in power under the current university structure. Apart from the UTAS/IPPIS issue that is recent, most of the demands of ASUU have to do with the none implementation of the agreement FG signed with the union since 2009. If the agreement can be implemented, Yar’adua and Jonathan would have implemented it long before Buhari became president. The problem is beyond party.

So then, what’s the lasting solution to the unending strikes? We either disrupt the current subsidized university education system or learn to live with the strikes. I really can’t see an alternative. Again, insufficient we can find a way to sustain the current structure in the overall interest of children of the poor masses.

Imagine. Thank God he called you out like I did much earlier. You just open your mouth waaaa! There is a solution better than yours but I will rather discuss with open minded intellectuals who see and think outside the box. I won't waste my time with you or anyone on this forum. Nonsense!
Re: Who Is ASUU Really Fighting For? by Paulheyman: 3:46am On Jul 28, 2022
muykem:
Private schools are paying lecturers less with better output compared with public universities. ASUU is SCAM and greedy, they are known for strike from one government to another.

Private universities even pay lecturers higher, yet their students can't get enough knowledge than those in the public universities. #fact

Most Nigerians are uninformed or misinformed and the government is taking full advantage of that

Why is ASUU a scam?
What makes ASUU greedy?

I hope you're not among the beneficiary of political elites or APC apologist

In my local clinic, nurses recruitment is seconded with a plea for the not to leave Nigeria, my HOD's daughters who are medical doctors have left the country. Presently, I am processing mine.

Ask questions if you don't understand unless you're here to exonerate the corrupt/incompetent government

Stay blessed

1 Like

Re: Who Is ASUU Really Fighting For? by Paulheyman: 3:49am On Jul 28, 2022
dragunov:

Imagine. Thank God he called you out like I did much earlier. You just open your mouth waaaa! There is a solution better than yours but I will rather discuss with open minded intellectuals who see and think outside the box. I won't waste my time with you or anyone on this forum. Nonsense!

You think people call APC an evil party for nothing. You always look stupid trying to defend incompetence. That's how a bright mind like him can go
Re: Who Is ASUU Really Fighting For? by Paulheyman: 4:03am On Jul 28, 2022
dchamp234:

So is the political system, maybe you don't really know what assu is fighting for, find out then come back and quote me, I'm waiting. It's because their children are schooling overseas that's why it looks like a joke to them, then you'll see youths and students who will use 7 years for a four years course still vote for the same people who have no plans for the country except for their selfish reasons just like you said. No wonder buhari called them lazy youths.

The irony of this struggle is that the children of the oppressed are the one fighting for the government, more like a slave in love with his chains

If ASUU perish we all perish. Me I can't afford private university, so I am 100% on their side. I have taught in a secondary school, I have supervised and monitored schools in my area under the state government. If anyone tells you that the private primary/secondary schools are better than the government schools they lie. Government schools have the greatest bright minds that are not paid salaries that correlate with the services they render.

The death of public primary and secondary schools was because they weren't paid right. So, if you think paying a secondary/primary school teacher peanut is the best, then be rest assured that your children will end up in his/her farm or become a nanny and a house help during school hours while she sends her own children to private schools after all teachers can always spare time to teach their own children at home.

Public primary/secondary schools are a mess because the government decided to pay them peanuts. Presently, when you call for a private school teaching position people run away from it, even POS attendants earn more than a private school teacher. You want teachers to produce excellent students using poor salaries

Stay blessed
Re: Who Is ASUU Really Fighting For? by Paulheyman: 4:11am On Jul 28, 2022
Hueyreckless0007:

I don’t think so.
If u’re a parent, sponsoring your child to a Nigerian University, will you be happy seeing this type of news?

It’s soo annoying because at the end of the day, when it’s all said and done, Nigerian students get to bear the brute.

The children of this same Lecturers will be graduating from private Uni’s, while Ure sitting at home because a certain ASUU chairman has said 2 years is not too much to sacrifice

If only ASUU had embarked on this strike long time ago once and for all, then maybe we won't be here today.

During my years in the university I had same thinking pattern with you. ASUU need to stand their ground once and for all and get a long lasting solution. The lectures can always scheduled academic activities to accommodate students. I am a beneficiary of the corona virus strike

It will pain you more if after so many years your children also embarked on strike too.

Solidarity for ever

Stay blessed
Re: Who Is ASUU Really Fighting For? by Paulheyman: 4:13am On Jul 28, 2022
Neoteny:
The same lecturers that emotionally, academically, psychologically, financially, and sexually abuse you are the ones you think will fight for you, to the extent of losing their salaries for months?

APC and politics of divide and conquer. Incompetence
Re: Who Is ASUU Really Fighting For? by Nobody: 4:17am On Jul 28, 2022
khadaffi:
I'll drop my comment. Let me cough first

Edit
This issue had been previously overflogged here on NL. I think around 2010 or 2011, before that NL crash .

ASUU is another political organisation. I pity for any silly student that joins ASUU in castigating the government. I graduated in 2007 and before I graduated, every strike ASUU engaged in they kept saying they were fighting for student. And my questions has always been how? See I know my position is not the popular one but if we all sit down and apply common sense you will see the sense in what I'm saying. Now ask yourself, how many of these top ASUU chairman kids attends schools in Nigeria. If we are saying our leaders destroyed the country ASUU are among the leaders destroying Nigeria and the earlier Nigerians realise this the better. A Professor is a Nigerian leader, A VC is a Nigerian leader, etc

Now here is the crux of the matter. There is no reason why any of these civil servants (Doctors, teachers, journalists, Police, Army) should go on strike, I repeat no reason. In Nigeria however we have seen doctors going on strike abandoning patients who might even be on life support to die simply because government did not pay them enough. How crazy does that sound. It is also the same madness that has continually occurred in the teaching profession. Now I'm not holding brief for government. Nigerian government has been useless over the years to say the least. There is no civil servant that will tell you today that he/she is satisfied with what the government has done in their agency and praise the government. But how many of them do you see engaging frequently on strike? I want to use the Nigerian Army in this regard as a case study. These guys has never gone on strike even when it was clear that government bought fake bullet proof and all manner of nonsense that have been meted out on them. These guys are still on the job. It is not easy. It's not easy for anyone in this country and the least we would expect from unions is to alleviate or reduce the problem of the common man. My own humble submission is for government to either scrap the Union(ASUU) or they could make it in a manner that joining ASUU should not be mandatory. Rather there should be two or three recognised union where every staff can choose to join any and choose who and when you will pay your dues. The dues should not be automatic deduction from your salary. The Union are thieves and if NANS was still a credible union it should have engaged them seriously.

I expect to be insulted for this opinion though

Just imagine the gibberish you just typed when you are not in the system! So the salary of a lecturer shouldn't be upgraded? Buildings for effective learning shouldn't be looked into? Ippis and their method of stealing people's salaries shouldn't be scrapped?

Why should govt sign an agreement of paying some allowances but refused to do that since 2009? Just imagine 2 lecturers to 400 students for a course! 7 classrooms for 1000 students.

Government no dey gree fund Universities or create avenue for academic growth of the employees through scholarships or grants. Well you are a novice wink
Re: Who Is ASUU Really Fighting For? by Nobody: 4:18am On Jul 28, 2022
Queensee:

Agreement of since how many years Oga?

It's like you are mad!

Ogun dey Kee you?

ASUU should make a reasonable proposal and make a new agreement.

ASUU is never getting UTAS whether una like it or not.

Stupid people

Tueh!

You are the one Ogun will kill!
Re: Who Is ASUU Really Fighting For? by Paulheyman: 4:21am On Jul 28, 2022
BabaO2:

Bros
These nonsense set of people called ASUU are dispensable. Foreign employed lecturers will be cheaper, more effective and useful at long run as they will not be profiled for bonus and hidden benefits as these present greedy ASUU being contract staff

Sounding like a typical APC apologist. You can't defend incompetence. You'll always sound off point doing that. You wan hire foreign lecturers with $410/month. Nigerian Lecturers are among the least paid in Africa. Who'll agree to come and slave for your country with all the insecurities everywhere. APC and their urchins, see want poor education have made you do in a public space
Re: Who Is ASUU Really Fighting For? by Paulheyman: 4:24am On Jul 28, 2022
Ninisun:

You are the one Ogun will kill!

No need of even responding to it. Its priorities are sex and more sex.

Stay blessed
Re: Who Is ASUU Really Fighting For? by holubee21(m): 4:25am On Jul 28, 2022
Nazgul:
Are they fighting for their selfish interests or that of the students?

Personally, I don’t get seduced by the facade of fighting the government every time in the name of strike and people will willingly pull their strides behind ASUU. It doesn’t always move me. I want to ask the question; is ASUU really fighting for the well-being of the students, or are they using the fact that Nigeria is a failed government to clone as a facade to pursue their selfish interests, because they know that people will always fall behind them?

If ASUU is fighting for the welfare of the students, why won’t they also consider the welfare of the students and return to school? Why are they so comfortable that our students are at home since February, 2022 up till now? That is a period of 5 months and they are not even ready to move.

They don’t even care. As for me, I don’t support the Nigerian Labour Congress (NLC) joining ASUU in the strike. If ASUU is fighting for the welfare of the students, and they want us to believe that they have no ulterior motive, why haven’t they come out with their templates and convince Nigerians of their demands? Have they explained to the students exactly what they are fighting for and how it will benefit the students when granted?

During my days as a student, up till now, ASUU have always gone on strike and part of their demands have always been met, but I have never seen any significant improvement in the services they render to the students. The lecturers still trade sex for marks, they still sell books, handouts and collect inducements before a student passes their courses. And most importantly, they have not improved their teaching modules to enhance the education they offer.

So, how exactly is their protest in the interest of the students?

I want to know, and would be glad if anyone can help me out.

Cc. Mynd44, lalasticalala Dominique Seun.
Divert the question to the govt. Have they fully been met all this while? During your days as a student, was education taught the way it should be taught? If Nigerian schools were up to standard would there be need sending ur wards abroad for study. I just wish you were a lecturer like them then u feel their pain.

1 Like

Re: Who Is ASUU Really Fighting For? by Nobody: 4:25am On Jul 28, 2022
Queensee:

Which stupid signed agreement.

Go and bring back Good luck Jonathan to sign the agreement. After all it was signed in his tenure.

It will not be well with agreement

It will not be well with ASUU

Empty skull, just imagine what you are typing. Tufiakwa
Re: Who Is ASUU Really Fighting For? by Nobody: 4:27am On Jul 28, 2022
gaspology:
ASUU is a corrupt establishment. They claim govt doesn't fund the universities but during accreditation visitation by ASUU members from NUC, schools borrow makeshift staff, equipment etc from other universities instead of presenting, as it were, their shortcomings, so govt may know how to employ capable hands etc. With brown envelopes in their arms, visiting panels certify everything okay only for schools to turn around and blame Govt for underfunding, underemployment etc. Who's fooling who? They borrow equipment cause they had mismanaged the funds earlier provided by FG. They borrow staff so as to leave room for "excess work load" allowance! Have you wondered why there was so much employment in the universities at the eve of IPPIS enrollment deadline? All the while, ASUU dominated managements had always presented inflated figures as staff. With IPPIS forced enrollment, they kept employing and enrolling new staff to bridge the gap between the actual staff strength and what had always been presented to FG. I can go on and on. Presently, Universities still use converted staff as securities even though FG had outsourced security services. They engage few numbers of contract security and augment them with those already converted (who should be at other schedules) then pocket the difference depending on the number of core staff involved. Yet , these core staff being forced to do these duties are denied security allowances on the pretext that their status in FG payroll does not reflect them as security staff.

If they didn't bring those people to represent the department during the accreditation, you for graduate The government should improve their salaries! Is that too much to ask?
Re: Who Is ASUU Really Fighting For? by Paulheyman: 4:27am On Jul 28, 2022
Blackfox:
must you work in abroad why don't you use your skill to develop your country

You're a funny person

I think if you're not an APC apologist you should have asked your president and tinubu and maybe atiku "must they receive treatment abroad, why don't they use the money and equip our hospitals"

Stay blessed
Re: Who Is ASUU Really Fighting For? by Nobody: 4:30am On Jul 28, 2022
Tobijays:
bro go to US and see, you will pay through your nose to school overseas definitely Nigeria will reach that position. Imagine paying less than 300k in your 6+ years to study medicine in Nigeria you come japa to US to earn bogus salary whereas those that actually studied medicine in US paid over 200k dollars to get the same salary. Nigeria is greatly robbed and government needs to change it module

Pay through which nose? Is it because of the present fall of the naira? Please stop comparing Nig with other developed countries that have leaders with conscience.
Re: Who Is ASUU Really Fighting For? by Paulheyman: 4:34am On Jul 28, 2022
adanny01:

You have not said 1 thing I will agree with you.

Tell me one agency of government that is working the way we expect? Does ASUU expect that govt will prioritize them over the entire responsibilities of the govt?

ASUU are teachers as well as those who teach in primary and secondary schools. The demands by ASUU in comparison to all other civil servants that depend on government is simply outrageous. If every civil service union behaves like ASUU, govt will never be able to solve the issues with the current state of the economy.

Besides, in saner climes, government does not foot every bill of tertiary institutions. ASUU shouldn't have the moral audacity to hold the tertiary system to ransom if they know that it's not a right for them to be treated above the reasonable means of the govt. Govt is simply doing it for the sake of the very students ASUU has no regard for. Govt funding of the tertiary institutions is a responsibility it has to provide education for citizens of Nigeria. ASUU successfully kidnapped that responsibility for ransom. It's a bad thing. No excuses.

APC indeed is an evil party. So, agencies of the government not working justifies ASUU (GL) earning less $150 and professor earning less than $320 per month. Inefficiency in government is the fault of ASUU and not the incompetent APC government. You guys sound stewpid each time you attempt to defend this administration.

In saner climes. Even APC supporters wants to talk about saner climes. Imagine!!!. Blaming ASUU for Buhariii overtly incompetence.

Keep it up Na your pikin go suffer am.

Enjoy bigotry
Re: Who Is ASUU Really Fighting For? by Paulheyman: 4:36am On Jul 28, 2022
iLoveYouToo:
Nazgul I like your name; as a friend to some lecturers and some SSANU staff, I can boldly tell you that these men are fighting for themselves but using student’s welfare as their gambit. Na wash, it’s all about the money

APC and propaganda. Lies and more lies

1 Like

Re: Who Is ASUU Really Fighting For? by Nobody: 4:37am On Jul 28, 2022
femicyrus:

Oga lecturer,
You failed to tell us you are fighting for a salary of $3000/month I.e over N2m per month for teaching analog courses the world had left behind.
The country is hard we all know but you are too greedy and selfish to think the country is only hard for lecturers alone.
You care less about how parents paying the school fee survive on #30,000 minimum wage

How much are the politicians earning for just dozing during their meetings? ASUU made their offer and so government should say what they can pay. Stop pitying this country, money dey!!!! Don't be deceived by Buhari and his cohorts cus they keep sharing trillions.
Re: Who Is ASUU Really Fighting For? by Nobody: 4:39am On Jul 28, 2022
felong:

ASUU should be dissolved and all public universities should become independent.

But school fees are remitted to FG and who told you parents can afford independent funding Universities undecided. How many of your siblings attended private Universities?

Use you brain na.

1 Like

Re: Who Is ASUU Really Fighting For? by Nobody: 4:40am On Jul 28, 2022
staga:

Are you ready to pay N1m and above in fees to replace the government funding?

Some of you make comments that are not properly thought out.

Just imagine what the Nigerian youths typed. He no get something upstairs, I must type syndrome holam
Re: Who Is ASUU Really Fighting For? by Paulheyman: 4:42am On Jul 28, 2022
okechuks22:
true difinition of Nigeria, one of the dead brain have spoken

Don't blame him, Nigerians don't value education and can't appreciate the benefits of a quality education. They even elected a known terrorist sympathizer as a president and about to elect same as a VP. People that are so in love with terrorist, acknowledge that western education is evil. To them school na scam but their political elites are sending their children abroad, even one of their presidential (Atikcul) aspirants was proud of his peoples backwardness
Re: Who Is ASUU Really Fighting For? by Paulheyman: 4:48am On Jul 28, 2022
Ninisun:

But school fees are remitted to FG and who told you parents can afford independent funding Universities undecided. How many of your siblings attended private Universities?

Use you brain na.

The opinion of the person you quoted is a reflection of how bad our universities have gotten. In this age and time, parents and people don't know that funds generated by the universities are remitted directly into FG accounts. ASUU have nothing to do with university funds at all
Re: Who Is ASUU Really Fighting For? by Paulheyman: 4:55am On Jul 28, 2022
Hueyreckless0007:
Personally, I don’t really understand why people are backing ASUU.

ASUU are fighting for ASUU (their pockets) not for the Nigerian students.

During my undergraduate days, we witnessed series of strikes, the government settled them on several occasions but students still sat on bare floor just to attend lectures.

Greedy set of people.

And ASUU is to be blamed for you sitting on the floor. APC indeed is an evil gathering. When you pay someone his salary to APC urchins that's settlement, ASUU didn't work for the pay. APC think Nigerians are fools. You don't want to call out your incompetent government and tinumboo right? Shame

Shame!!!
Re: Who Is ASUU Really Fighting For? by Paulheyman: 4:57am On Jul 28, 2022
kingmsookwagh:
Of All their demands, non is directed towards the interest of the student. It is either on UTAS and payment of arrears.

Later they will resume and start carrying their shoulders up like it's their personal school.

I go kill that lecturer. Walahi!!

They're documents containing ASUU demands. Please get a copy read and study it. That's if you're not an APC apologist.

Anything but APC anybody but tinumboo
Re: Who Is ASUU Really Fighting For? by pfadom: 5:03am On Jul 28, 2022
You're very correct.

First and foremost, the NLC is simply hypocritical. No nationwide protest to defend the masses who cry and groan under:
° hunger
° poverty
° insecurity
° unemployment
° blackout
° fuel scarcity
° hike in prices of cooking gas
° deregulation of kerosene
° extremely low wages
° CBN governor turned politician
° corruption in high places especially the accountant general of the federation

Who is deceiving who?

ASUU's demand is outrageous. Imagine 180% payrise. Is it not selfish? How much do other civil servant earn? Are we not buying from the same market.

Bunch of selfish, inefficient, unproductive full time staff delivering part-time service.

It's high time the autonomy becomes fully activated.

Autonomy, but the government is paying.
Autonomy, yet you want to determine pay rise and how you want to be paid.
Autonomy, but you want government to develop infrastructure.
Autonomy, yet the government should not touch tuition fee.

ASUU benchmarks with South Africa, Ghana, Egypt, etc, yet they know that education is not cheap in those countries. We are still deceiving ourselves.

The representatives of the government in those negotiations are even clueless and technically empty.
Re: Who Is ASUU Really Fighting For? by Paulheyman: 5:08am On Jul 28, 2022
Nazgul:

Haven't you noticed that students are closer to their secondary school teachers than their university lectures upon graduation.

My secondary school old students association has a Facebook page of which I'm a member of, at the end of the year we usually hangout at designated locations, celebrate life and raise contributions for some of our teachers who are in need.

No one does that for university lectures because most of them are sadist, wicked, vengeful...etc. Also, most Nigerian lectures lack the ability to impact knowledge on their students. They teach with anger frustration, some are so lazy to keep up lecturing appointments with students that they just hand over course material to the course rep to photocopy for the students.

If you claim to be a parent, you must see every child you mentor in class as your child, and do everything within you ability to ensure that they get the best from you. That's what every good parents does. Unfortunately our lectures do the exact opposite.

You demand maximum benefits with minimal pay. Buhari et al. had teachers both in secondary and primary school what have become of those teachers now. I have taught in a secondary school, I will tell you your assertion isn't valid at all.

The term primary, secondary and tertiary education isn't the same. University is mostly for research and learning (learning through research) while secondary education is mainly for teaching and learning.

If you kill universities, you kill research too. That means we keep importing and depending on those who fund their universities
Re: Who Is ASUU Really Fighting For? by femicyrus(m): 5:33am On Jul 28, 2022
Ninisun:

How much are the politicians earning for just dozing during their meetings? ASUU made their offer and so government should say what they can pay. Stop pitying this country, money dey!!!! Don't be deceived by Buhari and his cohorts cus they keep sharing trillions.
I am not against your demands but for you to think only lecturers deserves such wage increase in the present day Nigeria where $1=N710 is too selfish.
We all go to the same market including the students you are frustrating their destiny.
Imagine if petroleum importers, aviation, police, medical doctors, civil servants all go on strike for 5 months demanding wage increase to #3000 per month to justify the present economic realities under buhari's maladministration

1 Like

Re: Who Is ASUU Really Fighting For? by Hueyreckless0007: 6:05am On Jul 28, 2022
Paulheyman:

And ASUU is to be blamed for you sitting on the floor. APC indeed is an evil gathering. When you pay someone his salary to APC urchins that's settlement, ASUU didn't work for the pay. APC think Nigerians are fools. You don't want to call out your incompetent government and tinumboo right? Shame

Shame!!!

Dude, WTF has Tinubu got to do with the post I made??
Re: Who Is ASUU Really Fighting For? by heysquare(m): 6:05am On Jul 28, 2022
Nairariver:
You are wrong dear...I'm a student and i support ASUU 100%
The government have completely failed in every single aspect. In my school for example they have removed the salaries of sweepers, cleaners etc from it's payroll. That means that the school now have to pay these workers since they offer essential services.
And predictably the school have turned to the students charging them all manner of fees in order to fill up the loop hole left by the government.
Projects, practicals that should normally be for free for students or simply be done by the school are now being paid for by the students, whom are supervised by visibly disgruntled and underpaid teachers that will still charge these students for actually doing the school's work, in the form of bribe for marks.
So because they removed sweepers or cleaners salaries is a enough to justify their heartless decision to render students useless. Do you know what most of these schools rake from the programs they run, sandwich, part time, diploma etc even sales of forms and acceptance fee alone is mega enough to take care of cleaners salaries
Re: Who Is ASUU Really Fighting For? by Thomthom(m): 6:19am On Jul 28, 2022
Queensee:

Oga the money does not belong to ASUU alone!!!

ASUU are complaining of salary deductions. But other civil servants are also facing the same issues?

Are they protesting?

Why should ASUU collect all the recovered money from the looting?

What will other sector say about that?

Make una dey think na
waiting you com want make I talk na?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Science Lab To Medical Lab Or Nursing Possibility / BSU Ex-student, Angela Ochai Dies Few Days After Graduation (PIC) / What Influenced Your Choice Of Course In School?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.