Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,330 members, 7,846,458 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

2023: Wike To Remain In PDP, Vows Not To Work For Atiku - Daily Independent - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Wike To Remain In PDP, Vows Not To Work For Atiku - Daily Independent (42846 Views)

Osun 2022 Election: PDP's Adeleke In Early Lead - Daily Independent / Jonathan Gives Conditions To Join APC - Daily Independent / Fashola, Fayemi May Replace Osinbajo As VP - Daily Independent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Wike To Remain In PDP, Vows Not To Work For Atiku - Daily Independent by erico2k2(m): 8:35pm On Jul 26, 2022
Gandollar:
How's Wike troubling the nation?

He's acting stupid abeg.
last time I checked they all going to rivers to speak to him.
Re: 2023: Wike To Remain In PDP, Vows Not To Work For Atiku - Daily Independent by AntonVince: 8:37pm On Jul 26, 2022
Superwave16320:
You n your Igbo father go wail tire.
This mean Atilu does not have a comfortable control of the 3 most populous state in Nigeria which incline Lagos Kano & Rivers.

Atiku is as doomed as Obi now

Seun, lalasticlala
Rule 2 grossly violated.
Re: 2023: Wike To Remain In PDP, Vows Not To Work For Atiku - Daily Independent by Mickykarim: 8:42pm On Jul 26, 2022
hisexcellency34:

https://independent.ng/2023-polls-wike-wont-work-for-atiku-vows-not-quit-pdp/

THEREFORE, WHERE IS THE OPENING UP THAT Wike PROMISED NIGERIANS EARLIER?

We cannot and should not take the words of a third-party snitch for the much-expected Wike's blow.

I WROTE AND AVERRED IN THE LINK BELOW THAT WHAT WE ARE WITNESSING NOW AND MORE WOULD COME ON THE HEELS OF GOVERNOR Ortom's REVELATION ON ARISE TV INTERVIEW. ABOUT THE INTERNL CRISIS WITHIN THE PDP. A RESULTANT FALL OUT OF THEIR ARRANGEE PRESIDENTIAL PRIMARIES AND WHAT IT WOULD PORTEND FOR THE VIABILITY OF THE DYING PARTY.

https://www.nairaland.com/7248578/governor-samuel-ortom-spilled-it

You would recall that the Waziri has come out to debunk most of the spurious commentaries by Governor Ortom. In his own expose' in another interview on the same ARISE TV. Where he refuted and diffused most of the Ortom's conjectures and tell-tales about the said primaries. Abubakar Atiku informed the world that Governor Ortom lied about the incidents at the primaries. He refuted the idea of a 14 man vote for Wike out of a panel of 17 constituted to advise on the VP or running mate for the Waziri in the coming presidential race for Nigeria. Former VP Atiku Abubakar also inclined and ready to produce the report of the presidential panel for the exercise for the whole world to see and ascertain and establish the DOUBLE FACE character of Governor Ortom.

INCLUDING OF NOTE THAT EVEN GOVERNOR Ortom HAS MADE A 95% VOLTE FACE AWAY FORM HIS INITIAL WOLF CRY ABOUT THE MATTER IN PURVIEW. ALTHOUGH NOT 360% ABOUT FACE, YET.

Nigerians, we are in the hands and custody of DUAL PERSONALITY characters and why we may not get out of the woods in a very long time to come.
Re: 2023: Wike To Remain In PDP, Vows Not To Work For Atiku - Daily Independent by Gandollar(f): 8:56pm On Jul 26, 2022
erico2k2:

last time I checked they all going to rivers to speak to him.
So Political parties now equate the nation?
Re: 2023: Wike To Remain In PDP, Vows Not To Work For Atiku - Daily Independent by ifihearam: 9:03pm On Jul 26, 2022
In as much as I understand and share in the frustration of Wike, he has to be very very careful not to make the mistake Amaechi made, secondly, should he work against atiku and he ends up becoming the president then he(Wike)is in big trouble...There is nothing out there for him anyways, even if tinubu wins, nothing.
)
Re: 2023: Wike To Remain In PDP, Vows Not To Work For Atiku - Daily Independent by adekolaelect(m): 9:15pm On Jul 26, 2022
AntonVince:
Tinubu's lackeys have now resorted to brazenly twisting and misrepresenting people's positions, while criminally attributing their falsehood to media houses.
Where in this report or anywhere else did Wike say any such thing?

The sooner you realized that your ill-advised all-Muslim ticket is totally unsellable, the better for you all.
calmdow political Jobber .why you come carry am for head like say na your last hope be that
Re: 2023: Wike To Remain In PDP, Vows Not To Work For Atiku - Daily Independent by elfiddy(m): 9:16pm On Jul 26, 2022
After boasting that he wasn't running as vice president to anybody..

1 Like

Re: 2023: Wike To Remain In PDP, Vows Not To Work For Atiku - Daily Independent by lynonice: 9:24pm On Jul 26, 2022
Can I have your number?
Ojabifi:
Are you kidding me ?

Anyway, Please, we will Design a professional Company Logo or Letterhead Design for 2k Only

Drop Us Your Company Name:

https://forms.gle/3NGk5UUq7iCtv8UL7
Re: 2023: Wike To Remain In PDP, Vows Not To Work For Atiku - Daily Independent by Shevi443: 9:27pm On Jul 26, 2022
Una no still wise wike is playing politics here
Re: 2023: Wike To Remain In PDP, Vows Not To Work For Atiku - Daily Independent by Josbreed: 9:28pm On Jul 26, 2022
But following the new electoral laws, he couldn't have possibly be allowed to be the vice to Atiku, cos he can't vie for the presidency and in the same election year still go for a vice. Kole werk, abi my brain dey oain me ne?
Re: 2023: Wike To Remain In PDP, Vows Not To Work For Atiku - Daily Independent by Josbreed: 9:28pm On Jul 26, 2022
But following the new electoral laws, he couldn't have possibly be allowed to be the vice to Atiku, cos he can't vie for the presidency and in the same election year still go for a vice. Kole werk, abi my brain dey pain me ne?
Re: 2023: Wike To Remain In PDP, Vows Not To Work For Atiku - Daily Independent by Holaomoakin(m): 9:33pm On Jul 26, 2022
Re: 2023: Wike To Remain In PDP, Vows Not To Work For Atiku - Daily Independent by rickleye: 10:03pm On Jul 26, 2022
Manny21:
If Wike had not held PDP and had been indifferent like Atiku, there would have been no platform for Atiku to contest. Atiku would probably be dragging Labour PArty with Obi or begging Kwankwanso to relinquish NNPP to him. Atiku contesting under PDP platform is reaping where he did not sow. He should have at least allowed Wike to eat some of the fruit of his Labour by picking him as his running mate.

Wike doesn't have the personality of a VP. He should know that. Wike's light and personality will outshine the president candidate. Atiku needs someone he can partly control and would not arm wrestle him like Wike is doing. Its the reason he was not chosen. Wike too extravagant.
Re: 2023: Wike To Remain In PDP, Vows Not To Work For Atiku - Daily Independent by rickleye: 10:04pm On Jul 26, 2022
elfiddy:
After boasting that he wasn't running as vice president to anybody..

He doesn't have the VP mantle which is to keep quiet and not be seen or heard unless required of.
Re: 2023: Wike To Remain In PDP, Vows Not To Work For Atiku - Daily Independent by bigpicture001: 10:53pm On Jul 26, 2022
Shikamaru1:
STFU! Was the ticket not zoned to the north in 2019? Did any southerner contest in primaries in 2019? So if APC wins next year, In 2027 the party should still handover their ticket to a Notherner until a Notherner wins the presidential election under PDP? undecided

Whose fault was it that Atiku lost in 2019 when the ticket was zoned to the north. Use your brain, it's not for decoration..

U forgot so fast... Why did Atiku, saraki, kwankwaso, obj all leave PDP wen Jonathan was adamant tto contest..?

It's cuz it's den zoned to d north... But he a southerner inssissted he will contest...

In 2019.. pdp only zoned to south because it's turn of south... If t
He PDP don't win in 2019,still doesn't mean that the northern term is finished.... Until north also wins den, south can take over
Re: 2023: Wike To Remain In PDP, Vows Not To Work For Atiku - Daily Independent by wilcox(m): 2:32am On Jul 27, 2022
Manny21:
If Wike had not held PDP and had been indifferent like Atiku, there would have been no platform for Atiku to contest. Atiku would probably be dragging Labour PArty with Obi or begging Kwankwanso to relinquish NNPP to him. Atiku contesting under PDP platform is reaping where he did not sow. He should have at least allowed Wike to eat some of the fruit of his Labour by picking him as his
running mate.

I can see how deeply routed you are into this national cake thing. What benefits are you canvassing for someone who ordinarily is supposed to serve the people? The earlier we emancipate ourselves from mental slavery, the better for us. Until we strip this politicians of their entitle mentality, they will continue to take us for a cruise ride.
I know what I just said won't make sense to you but give it a deep thought. Shalom.
Re: 2023: Wike To Remain In PDP, Vows Not To Work For Atiku - Daily Independent by Paulianfa(m): 3:53am On Jul 27, 2022
I said it....
Although I love Wike so much,he is the only man that can give Atiku over 1million votes but Atiku is afraid of him because of the repercussions.
Okowa is a weak link though but let's see...
Re: 2023: Wike To Remain In PDP, Vows Not To Work For Atiku - Daily Independent by Mrfixitt(m): 4:32am On Jul 27, 2022
blamingthedevil:
Destroy from inside

Rivers State for Incoming President Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Lagos in the Bag
Kano in the Bag
Rivers in the Bag

The election is over
Is this one okay ?

Re: 2023: Wike To Remain In PDP, Vows Not To Work For Atiku - Daily Independent by Peacecore: 7:48am On Jul 27, 2022
bigpicture001:

U forgot so fast... Why did Atiku, saraki, kwankwaso, obj all leave PDP wen Jonathan was adamant tto contest..?

It's cuz it's den zoned to d north... But he a southerner inssissted he will contest...

In 2019.. pdp only zoned to south because it's turn of south... If t
He PDP don't win in 2019,still doesn't mean that the northern term is finished.... Until north also wins den, south can take over
Delete da rubbish...

Re: 2023: Wike To Remain In PDP, Vows Not To Work For Atiku - Daily Independent by Donnells: 9:37am On Jul 27, 2022
PDP should make amends and reunite.
APC should not be too confident but work more.
LP should do more work from the grassroots.
NNPP should create more awareness and work more.

Wish them all goodluck.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

US Stations Marines In Ghana In Fear Of Post Election Crisis - The Nation / Buba Marwa: Retired Officers Behind Soldiers In Battlefield / Adams Oshiomhole On His Way Back To Nigeria, Ready To Face Accusers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.