Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,234 members, 7,860,495 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:39 AM

Transporters Increase Fare Over Economic Crisis - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Transporters Increase Fare Over Economic Crisis (23633 Views)

Aero Contractors Halts Operations Over Economic Crisis / Anambra Police Forces Transporters To Obey Covid-19 Safety Directives (Photos) / Thousands Of Venezuelans Trying To Enter Columbia To Escape Economic Crisis(Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transporters Increase Fare Over Economic Crisis by Linesman(m): 7:07am On Jul 27, 2022
Major General Mohammadu Buhari and His APC Administration Has FAILED Nigerians WOEFULLY as Evidence Today by Nigerians in the Country.

The Prices of Everything that the Poor Nigerians Cherishes and Managed to Buy has Continued to Skyrocketing, While Salary Remains the Same.

I am Not Surprised, because Even Major General Mohammadu Buhari Said it that, He will take Nigeria from Top to Bottom and this Mission of His is Very Glaring.

APC has FAILED Nigerians WOEFULLY, Another General Election is by the Wayside. Vote Wisely or We Continue Our Suffering Together After 2023 General Elections.
Re: Transporters Increase Fare Over Economic Crisis by Akerele44(m): 7:47am On Jul 27, 2022
Flets:

It was folks like you that put us in this mess. What was Buhari’s antecedents before 2014? Tribal politics pushed most of you

Comparing the antecedents of Buhari vs Obi is like night and day

Did u just say tribal politics
No one play tribal politics than south east and South South
Re: Transporters Increase Fare Over Economic Crisis by djseanjohn77: 7:53am On Jul 27, 2022
Ghester:
NIGERIANS GET READY
INFLATION IS LOOMING.

Russia has shut all the fuel supply to all the European countries, things would go worse now
GO BUY NON-PERISHABLE ITEMS

Thank you, this shows we still have people reasoning well, and following world happenings. I live and work in Qatar, the supposed richest country of pop 300k (citizens and total pop of 2.7m). Last year till date, at least 70% of companies are owing salaries ranging from 2-4 months. Fuel price is now over 300k, food prices have doubled nationally, the worse is, prices are uniform (controlled), rent has been increased by 20% a week ago (a single room apartment of mine was 300k inclusive water, elect and internet. Just this week, companies are proposing to enforce a 20% salary deduction. The sad thing is, in this nation, you cannot protest. And note, the world cup is fast approaching. The situation will worsen. Everyone shud brace up. Our only problem where we are different from most countries today is INSECURITY. We are more vocal and are quicker to speak ill of our nation and leaders.

1 Like

Re: Transporters Increase Fare Over Economic Crisis by batb: 11:16am On Jul 27, 2022
Taiwojon:
Ok na.

No matter how hard the country is.
WE WILL SURVIVE.

Anyway
Come get total emancipated through live on Thursday 28 of July to 2nd of August.

Venue: ikorodun.
There will be free transport bus to carry you to and fro all over Lagos.
The Lord await to bless and to emancipated you
You will not survive! The gospel of me and my family is one of the reasons Christian are so weak in this country! Can political urchins dare Muslim populace with Christian Christian ticket?
Re: Transporters Increase Fare Over Economic Crisis by buchilino(m): 11:22am On Jul 27, 2022
Evolutionlove:

Lol you will still hear It In 22nd Century. May God keep us alive and healthy and beyond..grin

NNA WHAT ELSE CAN ONE SAY, NIGERIA IS COLLAPSING BEFORE US, N PPLE R STILL SINGING. I BOW FOR MOST NIGERIANS OOO
Re: Transporters Increase Fare Over Economic Crisis by tweesgger: 11:24am On Jul 27, 2022
Revolution2022:
Buhari first term slogan was 'change'
His second term slogan was 'Next level'
I still don't understand what they stand for.

come on!! i think by now we all know what was meant by those veiled words to atrocious effects
Re: Transporters Increase Fare Over Economic Crisis by Taiwojon(m): 11:30am On Jul 27, 2022
batb:

You will not survive! The gospel of me and my family is one of the reasons Christian are so weak in this country! Can political urchins dare Muslim populace with Christian Christian ticket?
I will survive
Re: Transporters Increase Fare Over Economic Crisis by batb: 11:52am On Jul 27, 2022
Akerele44:
This is a big lesson for peter obi supporter's

Roaming like mad dogs on social media

During 2013 presidential campaign 80% Nigerians believes that this man is our savior instead of praying to God to choose for us

It's can be the Atiku we all condem God's say would be Nigeria savior...

It's may also be Tinubu that we all condem would be our savior

Like wise peter obi

Buhari is more saint than Obi during 2013 campaign general election

Nigerians i urge us all to pray to God

Don't mind our pastors and imams
they av all make it in life

Vote for who ur mind told u to vote for
Don't let's ur pastors or imams choose for u

They always have there money shares whenever the candidates they supported win presidential and governorship elections
Oponu alunrindin, God doesn't chose for nobody!
Re: Transporters Increase Fare Over Economic Crisis by Ebenezer4141(m): 1:04pm On Jul 27, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool My KALA, my WEED and my new laptop, all of them de OBIdient!

OBIdient is the master KEY..

touch not my WEED and do my LITA no HARM..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

So na winning eleven you dey use make noise for here abi? grin....try dey upgrade boss.

1 Like

Re: Transporters Increase Fare Over Economic Crisis by PetroDolla2020: 3:47pm On Jul 27, 2022
Ghana’s economy gone burst? cool

Commentor:

Shatap.
There's a worldwide recession.

Ghana's economy has gone burst.

Continue playing politics with your own predicament.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of Tragic Accident Along Abeokuta-shagamu Expressway / Most Populous Cities In Nigeria (updated) / 10 Things Nigerians Miss While Living Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.