Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

The Nigerian Army Is Not Capable Of Defeating Boko Haram - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Nigerian Army Is Not Capable Of Defeating Boko Haram (636 Views)

Reno Omokri: Obidients Are Not Capable Of Seeing Reason Except It Favours Them / Gen Buratai Commends President Muhammadu Buhari For "Defeating Boko Haram" / Buratai To Troops: We Are Days Away From Finally Defeating Boko Haram/iswap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Nigerian Army Is Not Capable Of Defeating Boko Haram by colestephan86: 7:22pm On Jul 26, 2022
I have seen lots of videos where the Nigerian army claims they are fighting and engaging boko haram terrorists , but really I have never seen any well coordinated military engagement, what I see is sporadic shootings.
Despite all military hardwares, Nigerian army still can't defeat BH
Re: The Nigerian Army Is Not Capable Of Defeating Boko Haram by slimfit1(m): 7:24pm On Jul 26, 2022
The Nigerian army is very capable of defeating and attacking her citizens.
Re: The Nigerian Army Is Not Capable Of Defeating Boko Haram by colestephan86: 7:26pm On Jul 26, 2022
slimfit1:
The Nigerian army is very capable of defeating and attacking her citizens.
Lol, I really want anyone to prove me wrong
Re: The Nigerian Army Is Not Capable Of Defeating Boko Haram by AfricanColumbus: 7:28pm On Jul 26, 2022
It is. The army is suffering sabotage from within.

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Army Is Not Capable Of Defeating Boko Haram by 3ple9iner: 7:46pm On Jul 26, 2022
The Nigerian army is very capable of defeating the Boko Haram terrorist. The problem the Army is facing is Government unwillingness and also inward sabotage.

If the army/ air force can carry out a coordinated military action in the entire Northern Nigeria, both Boko Haram and bandits would be a story of the past. what we see now is the army has dealt with the Boko Haram in the northeast and now Boko Haram have majorly left the northeast to the northwest.

Haven't you wonder that they haven't been attack in northeast of recent?
Re: The Nigerian Army Is Not Capable Of Defeating Boko Haram by epondudu: 7:51pm On Jul 26, 2022
colestephan86:
I have seen lots of videos where the Nigerian army claims they are fighting and engaging boko haram terrorists , but really I have never seen any well coordinated military engagement, what I see is sporadic shootings.
Despite all military hardwares, Nigerian army still can't defeat BH
You are wrong in all ramifications. Infact they have been able to contain the bhterrorist. Even the so called world police didn't defeat alqeada or even Isis, The Nigerian army deserve to be praise for what they were able to do in Short term, I don't know why Nigerians hate to see anything good about the Nation. God bless the Nigerian army

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Army Is Not Capable Of Defeating Boko Haram by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 26, 2022
epondudu:

You are wrong in all ramifications. Infact they have been able to contain the bhterrorist. Even the so called world police didn't defeat alqeada or even Isis, The Nigerian army deserve to be praise for what they were able to do in Short term, I don't know why Nigerians hate to see anything good about the Nation. God bless the Nigerian army

Ur moniker says it all

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Army Is Not Capable Of Defeating Boko Haram by kettykin: 8:00pm On Jul 26, 2022
If this was in the east, the houses of innocent people would have been set ablaze. But watching this happen in Abuja, not a single reaction, Tufiakwa.
Re: The Nigerian Army Is Not Capable Of Defeating Boko Haram by CaptainStephen(m): 8:00pm On Jul 26, 2022
You try well well

Please join the army and fight during the next recruitment my guy.
Re: The Nigerian Army Is Not Capable Of Defeating Boko Haram by colestephan86: 8:02pm On Jul 26, 2022
epondudu:

Don't see it has hate, I only drew my conclusion from videos I have seen
Re: The Nigerian Army Is Not Capable Of Defeating Boko Haram by epondudu: 8:12pm On Jul 26, 2022
colestephan86:

Don't see it has hate, I only drew my conclusion from videos I have seen

Most of the videos are mainly captured by the soldiers, seems it part of the army's strategy, nothing tactical to see in most of the videos but the airforce mostly capture most of their targets and you are not talking about that.
Re: The Nigerian Army Is Not Capable Of Defeating Boko Haram by epondudu: 8:17pm On Jul 26, 2022
3ple9iner:
The Nigerian army is very capable of defeating the Boko Haram terrorist. The problem the Army is facing is Government unwillingness and also inward sabotage.

If the army/ air force can carry out a coordinated military action in the entire Northern Nigeria, both Boko Haram and bandits would be a story of the past. what we see now is the army has dealt with the Boko Haram in the northeast and now Boko Haram have majorly left the northeast to the northwest.

Haven't you wonder that they haven't been attack in northeast of recent?
The government have done their part, blame the generals. Nigeria as increased it's defence budget. If the generals want to end the war they will in a matter of days that is why they delibrately contain the terrorist attacks, and the army now chose when and where the terrorist will attack.
Re: The Nigerian Army Is Not Capable Of Defeating Boko Haram by 3ple9iner: 8:57pm On Jul 26, 2022
epondudu:

The government have done their part, blame the generals. Nigeria as increased it's defence budget. If the generals want to end the war they will in a matter of days that is why they delibrately contain the terrorist attacks, and the army now chose when and where the terrorist will attack.
If you give your wife money for food but the food she cooks is far below the amount you give are won't you investigate were the money is going?

See the government job is not only to increase budgetary allocation but to show the political will to work.

Few years back, Boko Haram killed about 90 Chadian soldiers, the president didn't give the army money to fight them but he declared war on them with him in the battle front with is Uniform as a General they dealt with Boko Haram till the extent shekarau released a video begging the president. That is what a president should do. If the generals are not working the government has the right to sack them these are steps that political leaders should take.
Re: The Nigerian Army Is Not Capable Of Defeating Boko Haram by vanunu: 8:58pm On Jul 26, 2022
kettykin:
If this was in the east, the houses of innocent people would have been set ablaze. But watching this happen in Abuja, not a single reaction, Tufiakwa.

Just go to Google and type Nigerian soldiers burn houses, almost all the search results will be in the south east, that is to show that the Nigerian state is totally against the the Igbos
Re: The Nigerian Army Is Not Capable Of Defeating Boko Haram by colestephan86: 6:40am On Jul 27, 2022
epondudu:

Most of the videos are mainly captured by the soldiers, seems it part of the army's strategy, nothing tactical to see in most of the videos but the airforce mostly capture most of their targets and you are not talking about that.
Now you get what I meant, I didn't mention the air force.
I was talking about the army

(1) (Reply)

Ndigbo And Yoruba Must Now Work Together / 2023: Muslim-muslim Ticket Insult On Sensibility Of Christians - Anglican Church / ESN Phone Call Leaked They Admit The 14 Youths Killed Were Their Members VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.