Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,128 members, 7,863,928 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:07 AM

Breaking: And Sarki Finally (wailed).. Sorry Wept - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: And Sarki Finally (wailed).. Sorry Wept (2548 Views)

2023: Sarki Finally Dumps Tinubu, Roots For Atiku / Why Is Metaphysical And Sarki Now Insulting Buhari? / If You Hailed Kumuyi For Visiting Buhari But Wailed On Oyedepo Visiting Atiku... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: And Sarki Finally (wailed).. Sorry Wept by Kwem(m): 10:48pm On Jul 26, 2022
This guy below was a strong BMC because of religion and ethnicity until buhari happened to him and his family..

This is a reminder to those fighting to install another calamity because of tribe and religion..

No one is forcing you to make a right decision but help yourself out first.. APC have destroyed every working system in Nigeria thesame party have chossen another druggie in person of grandpa and you're proudly mortgaging the life of your generation for some little crumbs that falls to you once in 8years..

sheep's destroying it's anus believing to be destroying the building housing her just to punish the house owner cry

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: And Sarki Finally (wailed).. Sorry Wept by onez: 10:54pm On Jul 26, 2022
The inter tribal war ( nicknamd banditry) going on in the north is the most unfortunate. Hausas and Fulanis has been living together for centuries before Buhari happened to them. Never will APC smell power at federal level again.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: And Sarki Finally (wailed).. Sorry Wept by Ofunaofu: 11:03pm On Jul 26, 2022
And the wailing continues

The bandits have surrounded Abuja

1 Like

Re: Breaking: And Sarki Finally (wailed).. Sorry Wept by SaiOba: 11:44pm On Jul 26, 2022
Yeah and I heard Mr. Presido is going to Liberia to give them some good security lectures. grin grin grin

15 Likes

Re: Breaking: And Sarki Finally (wailed).. Sorry Wept by ghettowriter(m): 12:00am On Jul 27, 2022
We will lool into it

1 Like

Re: Breaking: And Sarki Finally (wailed).. Sorry Wept by ghettowriter(m): 12:00am On Jul 27, 2022
We will look into it
Re: Breaking: And Sarki Finally (wailed).. Sorry Wept by odinaccess: 12:17am On Jul 27, 2022
More wailing
Re: Breaking: And Sarki Finally (wailed).. Sorry Wept by Kabirudeen25(m): 2:57am On Jul 27, 2022
Even omenka Don dey humble. Una been think say na igbos una dey do... Travel in peace na make I see grin Sai baba 4 + 4!!

15 Likes

Re: Breaking: And Sarki Finally (wailed).. Sorry Wept by NwaMamaIwota(f): 3:09am On Jul 27, 2022
I laugh each time Apc supporters claims fake love for Nigeria and accuse people of hating Nigeria whereas they're the worst enemy of this country.
Apc supporters love for Nigeria can be best described as the same love you love your Christmas chicken or salah ram.
if you love someone all you'll want for the person is the best but Apc supporters all they've supported and wanted for Nigeria is worst.
they supported the abomination we have today as president not once but twice.
and even in the midst of failure they defended the worst government in the history of humanity till the point they felt like it's time to enthrone another disaster Tinubu.
Today they're fighting tooth and nail to enthrone a monumental disaster and just like the real patriotic Nigerians cried in 2014 when they where trying to enthrone the disaster we have today, today the real lovers of Nigeria are trying to give it the best and revive it, the so called lovers of Nigeria are trying again to enthrone another failure.
no remorse nothing nothing.

So if you're looking for enemies of Nigeria, look no further.
they're not bokoharam, fulani herdsmen, bandits.
they're TINUBU URCHINS.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: And Sarki Finally (wailed).. Sorry Wept by Ofodirinwa: 3:15am On Jul 27, 2022
This same guy?

Re: Breaking: And Sarki Finally (wailed).. Sorry Wept by Ofodirinwa: 3:27am On Jul 27, 2022
Maybe the fulani attackers got tired of seeing their igbo brothers get insulted online

Re: Breaking: And Sarki Finally (wailed).. Sorry Wept by crestedaguiyi: 3:42am On Jul 27, 2022
The officers in the national guard has worst mindset, today, they are not safe.

Buhari will happen to all of them one after the other.

Maybe it's also igbos that are forcing the closure of schools in the north and AbujAa
Re: Breaking: And Sarki Finally (wailed).. Sorry Wept by gabolak(m): 3:47am On Jul 27, 2022
When I saw the post on tweeter, I was surprised and I doubted if the post actually came from him.
The day just break at his end.
Too late and too bad.

Re: Breaking: And Sarki Finally (wailed).. Sorry Wept by kollinz1234(m): 3:48am On Jul 27, 2022
@MANNABBGRILLS
@OMEKA

I hope you guys become casualties to the killings by bandits in this country. And I say it unapologetic.

You keep drumming support to the same leader who under his watch, women are rapped in presence of their fathers and innocent lives taken with reckless abandon because of crumbs. Now you are both selling another old thing to us, trying so hard to convince people with your numerous accounts. But God will make you both pay and the blood of all the over 80,000 innocent people killed in this administration will be upon your head and the cry of their plea will steal away peace from your heart.

Let it be so!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: And Sarki Finally (wailed).. Sorry Wept by ezegold4we: 4:52am On Jul 27, 2022
Amen
Re: Breaking: And Sarki Finally (wailed).. Sorry Wept by Betanaija42moro: 5:02am On Jul 27, 2022
Oga stop wailing, go get your PVC ready.
Let's vote out bad governance. APC has failed.
We can't continue like this.
Re: Breaking: And Sarki Finally (wailed).. Sorry Wept by NaijaRoyalty(m): 5:08am On Jul 27, 2022
Sarki deserve to wail till eternity
Re: Breaking: And Sarki Finally (wailed).. Sorry Wept by Liamm(m): 6:24am On Jul 27, 2022
praying this same fate befalls our resident bmc Omenka. May hate consume you omenka
Re: Breaking: And Sarki Finally (wailed).. Sorry Wept by Lastmessenger2: 6:44am On Jul 27, 2022
This is a vawulence thread.let me sit tight and watch the vawulence start.
Re: Breaking: And Sarki Finally (wailed).. Sorry Wept by Gadafii: 6:48am On Jul 27, 2022
They called us wailers and many things, Bihari have happened to them to their. Eyes don clear grin grin
Re: Breaking: And Sarki Finally (wailed).. Sorry Wept by GoodLife4live: 6:53am On Jul 27, 2022
onez:
The inter tribal war ( nicknamd banditry) going on in the north is the most unfortunate. Hausas and Fulanis has been living together for centuries before Buhari happened to them. Never will APC smell power at federal level again.

And Peter with him pdp family crest Boko Haram... Because under Dem Boko Haram start for north... majority bandits are Bokoharamian
Re: Breaking: And Sarki Finally (wailed).. Sorry Wept by Kwem(m): 8:36am On Jul 27, 2022
My manest man Mynd44 can you help call the rest of our resident vawulance.

Our resident griller ourdarlindaddy
Seun
Seunmsg
Omenka

I don't want you guys to be unfortunate in life like what's happening to sarki.

Re: Breaking: And Sarki Finally (wailed).. Sorry Wept by Kwem(m): 8:49am On Jul 27, 2022
My prayers are with sarki..
No matter all that he has done, I forgive him and I believe that the rest of my brothers have forgiven him.

In heaven there's joy when a lost soul repents.

The IGBOS you want to punish are not your enemy. But your brother who sold lies to you just to keep you in perpetual darkness.

We're in this mess together because of some selected elites. So let's take Nigeria back with Peter obi and Baba Yusuf..
Let's get Nigeria working again..

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: And Sarki Finally (wailed).. Sorry Wept by Rahkman: 9:38am On Jul 27, 2022
That guy sarki waspapping is the same person as arrewa on nairaland
Re: Breaking: And Sarki Finally (wailed).. Sorry Wept by Ulunne777(f): 9:42am On Jul 27, 2022
The Breakfast reach them well well.
The BBc zamfara documentary have made a lot of them become wailers. grin

Re: Breaking: And Sarki Finally (wailed).. Sorry Wept by PlayerMeji: 10:03am On Jul 27, 2022
Looking for validation everywhere...
Re: Breaking: And Sarki Finally (wailed).. Sorry Wept by femisplash: 10:09am On Jul 27, 2022
You forgot to add that he was paid to caimpaign for Obi. It's an open secret.
Re: Breaking: And Sarki Finally (wailed).. Sorry Wept by Fkmodhi: 11:07am On Jul 27, 2022
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
kollinz1234:
@MANNABBGRILLS
@OMEKA

I hope you guys become casualties to the killings by bandits in this country. And I say it unapologetic.

You keep drumming support to the same leader who under his watch, women are rapped in presence of their fathers and innocent lives taken with reckless abandon because of crumbs. Now you are both selling another old thing to us, trying so hard to convince people with your numerous accounts. But God will make you both pay and the blood of all the over 80,000 innocent people killed in this administration will be upon your head and the cry of their plea will steal away peace from your heart.

Let it be so!
In fact that’s my prayers and hope they will get burn or their relatives,friends,families,children would be consume by buhari fire sooner or later before 2023 inshallah.
Re: Breaking: And Sarki Finally (wailed).. Sorry Wept by heendrix(m): 6:49pm On Jul 27, 2022
Kwem:
My prayers are with sarki..
No matter all that he has done, I forgive him and I believe that the rest of my brothers have forgiven him.

In heaven there's joy when a lost soul repents.

The IGBOS you want to punish are not your enemy. But your brother who sold lies to you just to keep you in perpetual darkness.

We're in this mess together because of some selected elites. So let's take Nigeria back with Peter obi and Baba Yusuf..
Let's get Nigeria working again..

Here is not heaven, he must keep suffering for his misdeeds. surely, his darling daddy Buhari ain't even done with him yet
Re: Breaking: And Sarki Finally (wailed).. Sorry Wept by 9japride(m): 7:01pm On Jul 27, 2022
It's best people ignore that Sarrki, he's just too fake and petty. Any adult that does evil knowingly shouldn't be taken seriously . He can never never change. It's just a temporary wailing. It's just like expecting Reno to change or Buhari to have a different personality, it's not possible. The earlier people take those guys for who they really are the better. He should keep supporting evil. Youths of developed countries are patriotic to their country, but over here sycophants patriotism is to a specific individuals or political parties. Nobody should donate any funds to him as an influencer. Heartless human beings. He should direct he's wailing to he's darling Apc. Smh.
Re: Breaking: And Sarki Finally (wailed).. Sorry Wept by SpecialAdviser(m): 7:27pm On Jul 27, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
I laugh each time Apc supporters claims fake love for Nigeria and accuse people of hating Nigeria whereas they're the worst enemy of this country.
Apc supporters love for Nigeria can be best described as the same love you love your Christmas chicken or salah ram.
if you love someone all you'll want for the person is the best but Apc supporters all they've supported and wanted for Nigeria is worst.
they supported the abomination we have today as president not once but twice.
and even in the midst of failure they defended the worst government in the history of humanity till the point they felt like it's time to enthrone another disaster Tinubu.
Today they're fighting tooth and nail to enthrone a monumental disaster and just like the real patriotic Nigerians cried in 2014 when they where trying to enthrone the disaster we have today, today the real lovers of Nigeria are trying to give it the best and revive it, the so called lovers of Nigeria are trying again to enthrone another failure.
no remorse nothing nothing.

So if you're looking for enemies of Nigeria, look no further.
they're not bokoharam, fulani herdsmen, bandits.
they're TINUBU URCHINS.
Chai. You took these words off my mouth and heart. Why are you this smart? Best reply for today.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

2023 Presidential Election: It’s A Two-horse Race In Plateau / Ikwerre Vs Yoruba Reactiom After The Civil War. / PEPT Judgement Stands At 50/50 See Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.