Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,307 members, 7,836,336 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Insecurty: Call To Bar Moved From Law School - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Insecurty: Call To Bar Moved From Law School (16935 Views)

Amasa Firdausa Finally Called To Bar In Hijab By Nigerian Law School. Photos / Amasa Firdaus: Why I Wore The Hijab Intentionally To Bar Ceremony / Slay Queen Called To Bar Shares Her Experience At Nigerian Law School. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insecurty: Call To Bar Moved From Law School by Opoki(m): 9:16am On Jul 27, 2022
Una go still move Aso Rock last last
Re: Insecurty: Call To Bar Moved From Law School by Mina79(f): 9:26am On Jul 27, 2022
gabolak:
Hope it won't reach the stage where those members of the National Assembly won't be able to hold their sittings in the chambers anymore.
That is my earnest prayer, if this insecurity doesn't hit them, they will do nothing about it
Re: Insecurty: Call To Bar Moved From Law School by Ojuntana: 11:52am On Jul 27, 2022
omenka:
Do we really have a president in this country at all? This is horrible.
See question. Where you not chief among the zombies who Sai Chanji in 2015 and took it to next lebu in 2019?
Re: Insecurty: Call To Bar Moved From Law School by omenka(m): 12:01pm On Jul 27, 2022
Ojuntana:

See question. Where you not chief among the zombies who Sai Chanji in 2015 and took it to next lebu in 2019?
Your parents are exactly who you say I am. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Insecurty: Call To Bar Moved From Law School by PoliciaNLand: 12:20pm On Jul 27, 2022
omenka:
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique justwise

Rule 2
always insulting parents.
Re: Insecurty: Call To Bar Moved From Law School by Ojuntana: 3:09pm On Jul 27, 2022
omenka:

This comment shows that you lack proper upbringing. You're most certainly a product of a dysfunctional or non-existent home
Re: Insecurty: Call To Bar Moved From Law School by SIMONEKPA7: 3:24pm On Jul 27, 2022
omenka:
Do we really have a president in this country at all? This is horrible.
God why?
Re: Insecurty: Call To Bar Moved From Law School by Thomasankara(m): 3:08am On Jul 28, 2022
Sowiki:
Who said Nigeria doesn't have government? We have a government, and bandits are the government. They decide what they want, they tell us when schools should be open or close, they dictate when and where there should be telecommunication network, they determine what routes Buhari should take, they decide who should be in jail and who should be freed, they determine who deserves to live and who deserves to die. They are the grand commander in chief.

Buhari!!

Aptly captured. smiley smiley[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Insecurty: Call To Bar Moved From Law School by Mide3367: 4:52pm On Jul 31, 2022
Seniorwriter:
As expected...
NBA in Nigeria has a complexity problem with diverse facets....If you know you know....recently one of their members(NBA) was caught via voice or video recording bragging about been part of a syndicate that controls JUDGES......so he was asking for monies do they'll influence the magistrate on a particular case I can't seem to remember much details about...! Imagine the effontry....
Corrupt Lawyers dominate as majority in this law organization.

What brought about the relocation? Insecurities....if the NBA was not a corrupt outfit by now most of our erring politians will be behind bar.

Pinned

@Seniorwriter
talking like Saint here.. Refund me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help! My Colleague Is Never On Sit During Working Hours, What Should I Do?!! / ICAN Delists 14,337 Members For Owing Association Dues For More Than 3 Years / Please ADVICE: 2.2 And Masters Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.