Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,449 members, 7,843,369 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Insecurity: How Lawan Averted Impeachment Move Against Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insecurity: How Lawan Averted Impeachment Move Against Buhari (24207 Views)

Court Stops Impeachment Move Against Mahadi Aliyu Gusau Over Refusal To Defect / Agboola Ajayi Sues Ondo Assembly Over Impeachment Move / Police Aid 8 Of 30 Benue Lawmakers In Impeachment Move Against Ortom - This Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insecurity: How Lawan Averted Impeachment Move Against Buhari by zeeek(m): 7:51am On Jul 27, 2022
The only reason they are now speaking up is because they have realized the bandits are now in Abuja and most of them are based in Abuja. These guys only care about themselves not the masses.
Re: Insecurity: How Lawan Averted Impeachment Move Against Buhari by just2endowed: 8:12am On Jul 27, 2022
NaMe4:
When you have an opportunist occupying a position, what do you expect?

You can imagine all these events, matters of national security staring everyone in the face, a senate President is talking about heating polity.

If the senators knew what they were doing, they would have started proceedings for impeachment of the senate president.

God bless you. Lawal is the major problem we have now. Eliminate that' hippo and half of Nigeria problem will be solve and buhari will seat tight

3 Likes

Re: Insecurity: How Lawan Averted Impeachment Move Against Buhari by Gbeng30(m): 8:23am On Jul 27, 2022
What do you expect from a terrorist, terrorist will always protect terrorist, but I know their generation will pay for this.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: How Lawan Averted Impeachment Move Against Buhari by smileyoo: 8:26am On Jul 27, 2022
Apc have proven to be a useless govt on numerous occassions, that even if the presumed performer like tinubu, were to be in-charge, next year, it will make no difference. Nigerians, any vote for apc next year, is just self-destruct and a re-inforcement of failure. may be the senators can continue in their criminal silence, until they become victims of terrorism.
Re: Insecurity: How Lawan Averted Impeachment Move Against Buhari by Indispensable85(m): 8:40am On Jul 27, 2022
It's impossible to impeach a Nigeria president. The procedures are almost impracticable. Alot of things need to change in Nigeria.
Re: Insecurity: How Lawan Averted Impeachment Move Against Buhari by tnerro1(m): 8:48am On Jul 27, 2022
I hope the bandits start kidnapping the senators soon and start with the senate president,useless person, good thing he is not coming back to the senate
Re: Insecurity: How Lawan Averted Impeachment Move Against Buhari by latolz: 9:10am On Jul 27, 2022
Rubber stamp senate President with a figure head.. WORST NASS IN NIGERIA'S HISTORY..Happy Machina has put an end...
Re: Insecurity: How Lawan Averted Impeachment Move Against Buhari by Femeto: 9:35am On Jul 27, 2022
IMPACT05:
Insecurity: How Lawan averted impeachment move against Buhari

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/07/insecurity-how-lawan-averted-impeachment-move-against-buhari/
This Lawan is the dumbest senate president in our history. Just a waste of space and resources.
Re: Insecurity: How Lawan Averted Impeachment Move Against Buhari by Billygee2u: 9:39am On Jul 27, 2022
NaMe4:
When you have an opportunist occupying a position, what do you expect?

You can imagine all these events, matters of national security staring everyone in the face, a senate President is talking about heating polity.

If the senators knew what they were doing, they would have started proceedings for impeachment of the senate president.
Re: Insecurity: How Lawan Averted Impeachment Move Against Buhari by Goditto(m): 9:40am On Jul 27, 2022
The terrible man should be impeached asap.
Re: Insecurity: How Lawan Averted Impeachment Move Against Buhari by Zico5(m): 10:49am On Jul 27, 2022
Joey4321:

I know nobody has ever told you this, but.

The people you work so hard to protect online don't even care about you.
So Obi cares about you? You think people have forgotten how youths were killed by SARS on demand of Peter Obi in Anambra. So those killed are Yoruba and Fulani. You better wake up Mr man
Re: Insecurity: How Lawan Averted Impeachment Move Against Buhari by JOMAX: 11:27am On Jul 27, 2022
The terrorists should impeach them all and have them thoroughly flogged for messing with Nigerian lives. #NIGERIANLIVESMATTER
Re: Insecurity: How Lawan Averted Impeachment Move Against Buhari by adeniran22890: 11:41am On Jul 27, 2022
That's the greatest disservice to the countryThat's the greatest disservice to the country...
Re: Insecurity: How Lawan Averted Impeachment Move Against Buhari by Yankee101: 11:45am On Jul 27, 2022
A man will protect his skin at all costs possible
Shameless senators now know what to do suddenly as it's beginning to reach them
Re: Insecurity: How Lawan Averted Impeachment Move Against Buhari by Abujason: 12:19pm On Jul 27, 2022
The fat, ugly, incompetent rubberstamp Senate President is a bigger curse on Nigeria than Buhari. Thank God he did not win the presidential primary and also not going back to Senate in 2023.
Re: Insecurity: How Lawan Averted Impeachment Move Against Buhari by Sunnyja: 12:46pm On Jul 27, 2022
IamPatriotic:
Bunch of jokers....always trivialising everything. In their widest dream, how possible do they think it is to impeach the President of an heterogeneous Nigeria?
Foolish and senseless set of criminals!
Who actually is trivializing everything? The president who all he does is issue statements after each terrorists attack or the Senate president whose only job is to approve loans or the senators who are trying to impeache the President for dereliction of duty.
Re: Insecurity: How Lawan Averted Impeachment Move Against Buhari by Joey4321: 1:57pm On Jul 27, 2022
Zico5:

So Obi cares about you? You think people has forgotten how youths were killed by SARS on demand of Peter Obi in Anambra. So those killed are Yoruba and Fulani. You better wake up Mr man

I don't care about Obi Tinubu or whoever.

The country can lick my arse.

I just want to let you know that these guys you protect so dearly don't give a flip about you. Better get a life.
Re: Insecurity: How Lawan Averted Impeachment Move Against Buhari by Zico5(m): 2:33pm On Jul 27, 2022
Joey4321:

I don't care about Obi Tinubu or whoever.

The country can lick my arse.

I just want to let you know that these guys you protect so dearly don't give a flip about you. Better get a life.
I don't depend on anyone for my living. I work and God is blessing my hustle. What I'm trying to tell u is that all politicians are the same. They are all after self interest. I don't support anyone but stating it as if anyone is a Messiah is just a ruse
Re: Insecurity: How Lawan Averted Impeachment Move Against Buhari by Joey4321: 3:10pm On Jul 27, 2022
Zico5:

I don't depend on anyone for my living. I work and God is blessing my hustle. What I'm trying to tell u is that all politicians are the same. They are all after self interest. I don't support anyone but stating it as if anyone is a Messiah is just a ruse

Oh I get you now brother. They truly are the same
Re: Insecurity: How Lawan Averted Impeachment Move Against Buhari by Tareq1105: 7:39pm On Jul 27, 2022
This is what you get when you import idiots from other countries to fight your own government. The end is always unpalatable. Let them go ahead to kidnap them after all they brought them and encouraged them in the name of rehabilitation of Boko Haram. You kept them in prison for years without sentence while their victims have gotten to heaven years ago. In fact they must have forgotten ever coming to this world. You kept them there, feeding them with Tax payers money. I don't know how sensible that could be.

Ojabifi:
Toxic of a country

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians In Benin Republic Raided And Dumped In A Camp (photos) / Udom Emmanuel Hosts Super Eagles To Dinner Party / DAYS TO INAUGURATION: Service Chiefs, Personal Security Top Tinubu’s Priorities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.