Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,397 members, 7,839,739 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

I Hate Lazy People. Buhari Is A Lazy Human Being - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Hate Lazy People. Buhari Is A Lazy Human Being (476 Views)

See The Number Of People Buhari Appointed From Katsina State In Just 3 Yrs. / Why We’re Disbursing Abacha’s Loot To Lift Up People– Buhari / Hameed Ali: "Lazy People Are Crying Of Hunger Under Buhari’s Government" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hate Lazy People. Buhari Is A Lazy Human Being by Modernizer: 8:50am On Jul 27, 2022
Of all faults the present president has, the most nauseating and irritating is that he is just a lazy person.

This same Laziness prevented him from getting a proper education, from being a real commander in chief when idiagbon was his vice, and from keeping his seat from IBBs coup when idiagbon went on pilgrimage

Same thing prevented him from appointing ministers when he took over until months later, prevents him from being punctual to work as president, and has affected the whole country as we see it.

I can't stand lazy people.

Cursed be tinubu and all the other hopeless bastards who foisted this man on us.

Lazy fool

2 Likes

Re: I Hate Lazy People. Buhari Is A Lazy Human Being by MadamVanessa(f): 8:51am On Jul 27, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: I Hate Lazy People. Buhari Is A Lazy Human Being by Modernizer: 8:53am On Jul 27, 2022
MadamVanessa:
grin

its the truth
Re: I Hate Lazy People. Buhari Is A Lazy Human Being by Totilopussylick(m): 8:55am On Jul 27, 2022
Afterall he said the youths are the lazy people tongue.

Meanwhile Buhari is the definition of laziness cheesy tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: I Hate Lazy People. Buhari Is A Lazy Human Being by Modernizer: 8:57am On Jul 27, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Afterall he said the youths are the lazy people tongue.

8 years of national life wasted
Re: I Hate Lazy People. Buhari Is A Lazy Human Being by mrvitalis(m): 8:59am On Jul 27, 2022
Modernizer:
Of all faults the present president has, the most nauseating and irritating is that he is just a lazy person.

This same Laziness prevented him from getting a proper education, from being a real commander in chief when idiagbon was his vice, and from keeping his seat from IBBs coup when idiagbon went on pilgrimage

Same thing prevented him from appointing ministers when he took over until months later, prevents him from being punctual to work as president, and has affected the whole country as we see it.

Cursed be tinubu and all the other hopeless bastards who foisted this man on us.

Lazy fool
Any presidential candidate who can't grant live interview is hiding a deficiency oooh

If Buhari had done like 10 interviews in 2015 we won't be here ooh we would have seen his emptiness .... don't vote anyone who refuses to grant 5 live interview minimum

2 Likes

Re: I Hate Lazy People. Buhari Is A Lazy Human Being by Modernizer: 9:05am On Jul 27, 2022
mrvitalis:

Any presidential candidate who can't grant live interview is hiding a deficiency oooh

If Buhari had done like 10 interviews in 2015 we won't be here ooh we would have seen his emptiness .... don't vote anyone who refuses to grant 5 live interview minimum

true
Re: I Hate Lazy People. Buhari Is A Lazy Human Being by Reinamaria(f): 9:05am On Jul 27, 2022
Buhari's major problem is cluelessness.
One can only work if they know what to do.

2 Likes

Re: I Hate Lazy People. Buhari Is A Lazy Human Being by JoyousFurnitire(m): 9:09am On Jul 27, 2022
Reinamaria:

For prerecorded interview Baba go just they mention Agriculture lmao grin

1 Like

Re: I Hate Lazy People. Buhari Is A Lazy Human Being by WonderManly(m): 9:10am On Jul 27, 2022
You see! One thing you people don't understand in this country is that...

2 Likes

Re: I Hate Lazy People. Buhari Is A Lazy Human Being by libertyfather(m): 9:13am On Jul 27, 2022
Lazy is under statement he stupendious nonetical lazy

1 Like

Re: I Hate Lazy People. Buhari Is A Lazy Human Being by Modernizer: 9:17am On Jul 27, 2022
Reinamaria:

But at least, even the small one wry him know make him do am with seriousness nah angry

Na only to travel
Re: I Hate Lazy People. Buhari Is A Lazy Human Being by Modernizer: 9:17am On Jul 27, 2022
libertyfather:
Lazy is under statement he stupendious nonetical lazy

I just tire.

Man .....
Re: I Hate Lazy People. Buhari Is A Lazy Human Being by Modernizer: 9:18am On Jul 27, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:

For prerecorded interview Baba go just they mention Agriculture lmao grin

Totally lazy and clueless human being
Re: I Hate Lazy People. Buhari Is A Lazy Human Being by Nobody: 9:25am On Jul 27, 2022
grin grin grin
Re: I Hate Lazy People. Buhari Is A Lazy Human Being by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 9:51am On Jul 27, 2022
Modernizer:

Lazy fool

Nigeria's problem is not government or leadership Nigerians are illiterate and birds of the same feather flock together the average Nigerian can never vote for somebody which will develop the country only two people they can vote for a criminal or an illiterate. All over the world Nigerians are led by criminals or illiterate so stop blaming the president and the government is people like you which would 4 people which can do nothing for them go to Europe and America Nigerians are led by criminals. Admittedly in Nigerian arrived in a country 24 hours later they start supporting a criminal they want to vote for their own criminals that is the mentality of 95% of Nigerians even in developed countries Nigerians and the same

The government of the nation is not to blame because that is what the Citizens are when I was in Europe America and Canada see how Nigerian people would be worshipping and doing party for criminals our problem has nothing to do with the government but the illiteracy of the Citizens
Re: I Hate Lazy People. Buhari Is A Lazy Human Being by SmartPolician: 12:32pm On Jul 27, 2022
Buhari is an old, sick man. He cannot really do much.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

You Can’t Campaign For Tinubu And Not Look Stupid, Dino Melaye Slams Keyamo / Why Yorubaland Is So Precious And Indispensable To Others / Bullet Points From Peter Obi's Speeches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.