Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,473 members, 7,830,382 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Are The Northern Christians Not Good Enough To Become CAN President? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are The Northern Christians Not Good Enough To Become CAN President? (1415 Views)

COZA Scandal: "I Assure You That We Are With You" - CAN President To Members / Daddy Freeze: Proverbs, Psalms Not Written By Christians, Not Good For Doctrine / Christians Not Allowed Places Of Worship In Some Northern Tertiary Institutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are The Northern Christians Not Good Enough To Become CAN President? by adiori0303: 8:31pm On Jul 28, 2022
GoodIsGod:

Why does he decide for every Muslim in Nigeria when his seat doesn't cover the whole federation.
They even wait to hear from him if he has seen the moon to break fast etc.

The mumu Muslims in the south are at fault Sha.
He doesnt decide.
U can believe whatbu wanna believe,but we dont just follow a sultan hook line and sinker.
If the sultan says something,we ask him -is it in the quran or hadith?
If we find it there,we follow
If we dont find it there.
We disobey him.
Re: Are The Northern Christians Not Good Enough To Become CAN President? by adiori0303: 8:37pm On Jul 28, 2022
RightChannel:

So Islam in the North is different from Islam in the South, why this confusion in your religion. Is Islamic calendar different? Why 29 and 30, is allah an author of confusion? Why exposing Islam with your ignorant

You said it is not the full responsibility of sultan to announced the commencement of your Ramadan.

Sorry to ask, aside Sultan who also has the authority to announce when to start your fasting? With proof
In tge time of the prophet,an ordinary common man came to inform the prophet he sightedbtge moon.the prophet told him tonswear with the quran if he said the truth to which he swore.tge prophet gave the order that fasting should begin immediately.
We do not follow a leader hookline and sinker.
We first of all verify it in the quran and hadith before we act.
There is no confusion in the religion.
Absolutely not.
As muslims,we are being told,verify before u act.is my action valide according to the quran or hadith?
If yes,follow
If no,disobey
Re: Are The Northern Christians Not Good Enough To Become CAN President? by GoodIsGod: 8:39pm On Jul 28, 2022
mhmsadyq:
We haven't forgotten how CAN of Worms member and jet were apprehended in South Africa wanting to import weapons for Jonathan in preparation for 2015 election.

2015, CAN and it ally were defeated!

2019, CAN and it ally were defeated!

2023, won't be any different for CAN and it ally!

Senselessness is your middle name.

You guys are shameless.
Can member's Private jet apprehended in South Africa.
Is that the only crime you can label a CAN member with?.

Shior

1 Like

Re: Are The Northern Christians Not Good Enough To Become CAN President? by mhmsadyq(m): 9:38pm On Jul 28, 2022
GoodIsGod:

Senselessness is your middle name.

You guys are shameless.
Can member's Private jet apprehended in South Africa.
Is that the only crime you can label a CAN member with?.

Shior

Well, your CAN of Worms was stopped in South Africa while shipping weapons for their member, Jonathan who was the president of Nigeria then, in preparation for the 2015 election.

This we know!

CAN of Worms which is the body of Christians in Nigeria has been defeated twice and it has again set itself up for a third straight defeat.
Re: Are The Northern Christians Not Good Enough To Become CAN President? by mhmsadyq(m): 9:42pm On Jul 28, 2022
RightChannel:

We highly respect him more than your paedophile prophet, the anointing on him can break the yoke tormenting muhammad had it been your prophet is still alive

Bishop Kukah is a Roman Catholic Bishop and we've had two past Presidents from Roman Catholic Church that's why he can't be appointed as CAN President for this New tenure.

Since the creation of The Nigerian Supreme Council for Islamic Affairs (NSCIA) in 1973, we never see any Muslim as President from SE, SS, SW, NC, NE and you are crying on the leadership of CAN.

It is your right to remain ignorant!
Re: Are The Northern Christians Not Good Enough To Become CAN President? by mhmsadyq(m): 9:45pm On Jul 28, 2022
RightChannel:

What's the topic of this thread? Are you not the one taking medicine and crying on the leadership of CAN Whereas you are under Fulani Master that must gives directives to you southern slaves

Exactly.
What brought Muslims to the topic?
Re: Are The Northern Christians Not Good Enough To Become CAN President? by mhmsadyq(m): 9:50pm On Jul 28, 2022
RightChannel:

We highly respect him more than your paedophile prophet, the anointing on him can break the yoke tormenting muhammad had it been your prophet is still alive

Bishop Kukah is a Roman Catholic Bishop and we've had two past Presidents from Roman Catholic Church that's why he can't be appointed as CAN President for this New tenure.

Since the creation of The Nigerian Supreme Council for Islamic Affairs (NSCIA) in 1973, we never see any Muslim as President from SE, SS, SW, NC, NE and you are crying on the leadership of CAN.

Think about this...

The prophet name and reverence is on the lips and hearts of over a billion person each day for over one thousand four hundred years now!

This is divine!
Sallahu Alaihim was Sallam!

1 Like

Re: Are The Northern Christians Not Good Enough To Become CAN President? by RightChannel: 1:41am On Jul 29, 2022
mhmsadyq:

Think about this...

The prophet name and reverence is on the lips and hearts of over a billion person each day for over one thousand four hundred years now!

This is divine!
Sallahu Alaihim was Sallam!

That doesn't change his name from Paedophile, warlord, assassin, etc

Instead of crying on CAN's matter, can you tell us the reason for this question you intentionally ignored?

Since the creation of The Nigerian Supreme Council for Islamic Affairs (NSCIA) in 1973, we never see any Muslim as President from SE, SS, SW, NC, NE and you are crying on the leadership of CAN, please tell us the reason for this?
Re: Are The Northern Christians Not Good Enough To Become CAN President? by RightChannel: 1:42am On Jul 29, 2022
mhmsadyq:

Exactly.
What brought Muslims to the topic?

Are you asking me?
Re: Are The Northern Christians Not Good Enough To Become CAN President? by RightChannel: 1:44am On Jul 29, 2022
mhmsadyq:

It is your right to remain ignorant!

Ignorant for making you uncomfortable right?

Tell us the reason for this:

Since the creation of The Nigerian Supreme Council for Islamic Affairs (NSCIA) in 1973, we never see any Muslim as President from SE, SS, SW, NC, NE and you are crying on the leadership of CAN. tell us the reason for this?
Re: Are The Northern Christians Not Good Enough To Become CAN President? by RightChannel: 1:48am On Jul 29, 2022
adiori0303:

In tge time of the prophet,an ordinary common man came to inform the prophet he sightedbtge moon.the prophet told him tonswear with the quran if he said the truth to which he swore.tge prophet gave the order that fasting should begin immediately.
We do not follow a leader hookline and sinker.
We first of all verify it in the quran and hadith before we act.
There is no confusion in the religion.
Absolutely not.
As muslims,we are being told,verify before u act.is my action valide according to the quran or hadith?
If yes,follow
If no,disobey

Can you read? These are the questions again, please stay on the track do not deviate

Is Islam in the North different from Islam in the South, why this confusion in your religion. Is Islamic calendar different? Why 29 and 30, is allah an author of confusion? Why exposing Islam with your ignorant?

You said it is not the full responsibility of sultan to announced the commencement of your Ramadan.

Sorry to ask, aside sultan, tell us who also has the authority to announce when to start your fasting? With proof

1 Like

Re: Are The Northern Christians Not Good Enough To Become CAN President? by AntiChristian: 5:31am On Jul 29, 2022
RightChannel:

Nigerian Supreme Council for Islamic Affairs was created in 1974, that's the head of Islamic affairs in Nigeria in which since 1974 till date there's no record of southern Muslim as the head of this organization, WHY?
The Sultanate council was created before Nigeria. The NSCIA retains it as it head. It is not an election that prefers one region to the other! It's a Caliphate!

CAN is not political or whatever as you said, are you saying CAN shouldn't talk when those fake bishops that went to the unveiling of the founder of Boko Haram in the name of CAN are not members of this Christian's body? Will you in NSCIA accepted Christian-Christian ticket?

No! They can talk but shouldn't lie! The bishops are fake? Did they call themselves bishops? Were they truly rented by APC/Tinubu?

He is Boko Haram yet his people like him. And how did they claim the name of CAN? Seems telling lies is a Christian thing now!

Have you ever seen NSCIA make a comment on the political space before?

Alhamdulillah for islam.
Re: Are The Northern Christians Not Good Enough To Become CAN President? by RightChannel: 8:43am On Jul 29, 2022
AntiChristian:

Sultanate council was created before Nigeria. The NSCIA retains it as it head. It is not an election that prefers one region to the other! It's a Caliphate!

So the NSCIA is not for the southern Muslims right?

AntiChristian:

No! They can talk but shouldn't lie! The bishops are fake?

Where do they lie, are those guys not fake bishops representing Christians during unveiling of the founder of Boko Haram? Why are they hidden their faces infront of camera if they are not fake representing Christians?

AntiChristian:

Did they call themselves bishops?

YES

AntiChristian:

Were they truly rented by APC/Tinubu?

YES they were rented by APC/Tinubu

AntiChristian:

He is Boko Haram yet his people like him.

Proof

AntiChristian:

And how did they claim the name of CAN? Seems telling lies is a Christian thing now!

Why are they covering their faces in front of the camera if they are not fake and if they are not been hired, also if they are not representing Christians. Will you accept such in Islam, won't you tag it as blasphemy thereby causing havoc at the end of the day?

AntiChristian:

Have you ever seen NSCIA make a comment on the political space before?

YES, YES, YES.. many comments. It's too early to be lying for allah and islam

AntiChristian:

Alhamdulillah for islam.

You ignored this question; Will you in NSCIA accept Christian-Christian ticket?
Re: Are The Northern Christians Not Good Enough To Become CAN President? by tctrills: 10:10am On Jul 29, 2022
adiori0303:
He who must come with equity must come with clean hands.
Over the years of creation of the CAN,a northern christian has not been found worthy of being made the president.
Yet these CAN are trying to pull up northern christian sengi.ents like they really care about the northern christians.
Like fashola has said.
I think religion has to leave our public space and go back to where it belongs.in our homes and religious centers.
You are right, Northern Christians should lead CAN. Still, Muslim Muslim Presidency makes no sense.
Re: Are The Northern Christians Not Good Enough To Become CAN President? by adiori0303: 11:09am On Jul 29, 2022
RightChannel:

Can you read? These are the questions again, please stay on the track do not deviate

Is Islam in the North different from Islam in the South, why this confusion in your religion. Is Islamic calendar different? Why 29 and 30, is allah an author of confusion? Why exposing Islam with your ignorant?

Sorry to ask, aside sultan, tell us who also has the authority to announce when to start your fasting? With proof

Islam in the north is nit different from the south.
We all follow the quran and the sunnah if the prophet.
The sighting of the moon is the responsibility of all muslims.
Even the sultan relies on information gotten by any country that has sighted the moon and its authentic.
We have our phones and internet to check which country has sighted the moon.we do not rely on the sultan seat to declare fasting to us as muslins
The sultan seat us not a general body that covers all muslims in the country.
A sultan seat can nit determine who is and who is not a muslim.
If a sultan pronounces an injuction,we verify before we even try to follow.

1 Like

Re: Are The Northern Christians Not Good Enough To Become CAN President? by mhmsadyq(m): 5:52pm On Jul 29, 2022
RightChannel:

Ignorant for making you uncomfortable right?

Tell us the reason for this:

Since the creation of The Nigerian Supreme Council for Islamic Affairs (NSCIA) in 1973, we never see any Muslim as President from SE, SS, SW, NC, NE and you are crying on the leadership of CAN. tell us the reason for this?

At the conclusion of 2023 elections, you go know why. Since, you were too blind to see it in 2015 and 2019.
Re: Are The Northern Christians Not Good Enough To Become CAN President? by RightChannel: 6:24pm On Jul 29, 2022
mhmsadyq:

At the conclusion of 2023 elections, you go know why. Since, you were too blind to see it in 2015 and 2019.

So that question is too difficult for you to answer, no wonder you're still slaves under that Fulani man in Sokoto

1 Like

Re: Are The Northern Christians Not Good Enough To Become CAN President? by RightChannel: 6:28pm On Jul 29, 2022
adiori0303:

Islam in the north is nit different from the south.
We all follow the quran and the sunnah if the prophet.
The sighting of the moon is the responsibility of all muslims.
Even the sultan relies on information gotten by any country that has sighted the moon and its authentic.
We have our phones and internet to check which country has sighted the moon.we do not rely on the sultan seat to declare fasting to us as muslins
The sultan seat us not a general body that covers all muslims in the country.
A sultan seat can nit determine who is and who is not a muslim.
If a sultan pronounces an injuction,we verify before we even try to follow.

If Islam in the North not different from the South what stopped a southern Muslim from becoming the President of NSCIA since1973 till date? Must you southern Muslims continue serving your slave's master in sokoto?
Re: Are The Northern Christians Not Good Enough To Become CAN President? by mhmsadyq(m): 6:41pm On Jul 29, 2022
RightChannel:

So that question is too difficult for you to answer, no wonder you're still slaves under that Fulani man in Sokoto

LOL!

I only leave in your folly.

Answering the question is of no use to me.
It might only make you wiser!

You assuming too much.
Re: Are The Northern Christians Not Good Enough To Become CAN President? by RightChannel: 6:48pm On Jul 29, 2022
That's why you're ignorant, even your paedophile prophet admitted that you Muslims are ignorant so answering my question is of no use.

You are lying, crying and shouting as if CAN never produced a northern President before but you never settle your own case with NSCIA that's playing you southern Muslims like a football cheesy

mhmsadyq:

LOL!

I only leave in your folly.

Answering the question is of no use to me.
It might only make you wiser!

You assuming too much.

1 Like

Re: Are The Northern Christians Not Good Enough To Become CAN President? by adiori0303: 7:09pm On Jul 29, 2022
RightChannel:

If Islam in the North not different from the South what stopped a southern Muslim from becoming the President of NSCIA since1973 till date? Must you southern Muslims continue serving your slave's master in sokoto?
We are not bounded by NSCIA.
I dont even know what that means.
Will u now tell me am not a muslim.
Re: Are The Northern Christians Not Good Enough To Become CAN President? by RightChannel: 9:03pm On Jul 29, 2022
adiori0303:

Since you're not a Muslim why pokenosing into the matter of CAN as if you know what you're saying? Next time don't be so stupid and foolish spreading fake news about CAN

1 Like

Re: Are The Northern Christians Not Good Enough To Become CAN President? by adiori0303: 9:53pm On Jul 29, 2022
RightChannel:

Since you're not a Muslim why pokenosing into the matter of CAN as if you know what you're saying? Next time don't be so stupid and foolish spreading fake news about CAN
I am a muslim and not bounded by any ncsia or whatever.
I am a moderate muslim.
Right from my days in the uni,have been given that orientation to follow what is in the quran and the sunnah.
If someone tells me otherwise,i shouldnt listen,even if that person is my father.
Nobody has the right to tell me if am a muslim or not.
Re: Are The Northern Christians Not Good Enough To Become CAN President? by RightChannel: 11:16pm On Jul 29, 2022
adiori0303:

I am a moderate muslim.
Right from my days in the uni,have been given that orientation to follow what is in the quran and the sunnah.
If someone tells me otherwise,i shouldnt listen,even if that person is my father.

Is the demonic spirit, the evil spirit of CONFUSION that oppressed Muhammad in cave tormenting you too tonight? You said YOU ARE NOT A MUSLIM, now you are a Muslim, do u need total deliverance?
Re: Are The Northern Christians Not Good Enough To Become CAN President? by Nwaajasa: 4:43am On Jul 30, 2022
I don't know your problem with Christianity, but one thing you must know is that Christians see themselves as one big family of God and they accepts their leaders as God's choice for them that is why we are not after race, color, tribe and language we're one in Christ Jesus. By the way how many of the past and present CAN Presidents came South East been the most popular Christian zone in Nigeria? The answer is no one, but their not complaining because they sees every Christian as a brother or a sister.
Re: Are The Northern Christians Not Good Enough To Become CAN President? by adiori0303: 10:59am On Jul 30, 2022
RightChannel:

Is the demonic spirit, the evil spirit of CONFUSION that oppressed Muhammad in cave tormenting you too tonight? You said YOU ARE NOT A MUSLIM, now you are a Muslim, do u need total deliverance?
I would have responded to u in like manner desecrating ur jesus,but am gonna let it slide.
I never told u am nit a muslim.if ur reading conprehension is poor,u dont need to rant but blame ur parents for denying u a quality education
Re: Are The Northern Christians Not Good Enough To Become CAN President? by RightChannel: 11:27am On Jul 30, 2022
adiori0303:

I would have responded to u in like manner desecrating ur jesus,but am gonna let it slide.
I never told u am nit a muslim.if ur reading conprehension is poor,u dont need to rant but blame ur parents for denying u a quality education

Were you dozing when typing this?

adiori0303:

Why this bolded part again in your statements again?

adiori0303:

I am a moderate muslim.

Deal with your confusion first and mention me thereafter.
Re: Are The Northern Christians Not Good Enough To Become CAN President? by adiori0303: 11:41am On Jul 30, 2022
RightChannel:

Were you dozing when typing this?

Why this bolded part again in your statements again?

Deal with your confusion first and mention me thereafter.
U need to go backnto school to learn how tobread and comprehend before coming at me with quotes.
I told u,would u say i am not a muslim because u dont know what nscia means?
I told u i am a liberal muslim and not bounded by any religious bodies to determine my identity as a muslim.
I have been taught right from my university days that my being a muslim is between me and my God.
If in ur own religion u need a CAN to validate u as a christian or not,then thats ur problem boy.
Re: Are The Northern Christians Not Good Enough To Become CAN President? by RightChannel: 3:29pm On Jul 30, 2022
adiori0303:

U need to go backnto school to learn how tobread and comprehend before coming at me with quotes.
I told u,would u say i am not a muslim because u dont know what nscia means?
I told u i am a liberal muslim and not bounded by any religious bodies to determine my identity as a muslim.
I have been taught right from my university days that my being a muslim is between me and my God.
If in ur own religion u need a CAN to validate u as a christian or not,then thats ur problem boy.

Do you understand this your statement at all? We are not typing or expressing ourselves in Arabic if not I won't be dragging Arabic with you and as you know, western Education is haram in Islam. So therefore look for a qualified English teacher to explain this statement for you and correct your mistakes.

Back to the business, NSCIA is the apex Islamic authority in Nigeria. You can't disassociate yourself from this organization except if you want to lie to cover up your shame.

Since Its Inception in 1973, we never see a southern Muslim as the President whereas you're asking if Northern Christians are not good enough to become CAN President not knowing that Kogi is a Northern state that had produced former CAN President

Next time do your research thoroughly before spreading fake news. Thank you
Re: Are The Northern Christians Not Good Enough To Become CAN President? by adiori0303: 3:45pm On Jul 30, 2022
RightChannel:

Do you understand this your statement at all? We are not typing or expressing ourselves in Arabic if not I won't be dragging Arabic with you and as you know, western Education is haram in Islam. So therefore look for a qualified English teacher to explain this statement for you and correct your mistakes.

Back to the business, NSCIA is the apex Islamic authority in Nigeria. You can't disassociate yourself from this organization except if you want to lie to cover up your shame.

Since Its Inception in 1973, we never see a southern Muslim as the President whereas you're asking if Northern Christians are not good enough to become CAN President not knowing that Kogi is a Northern state that had produced former CAN President

Next time do your research thoroughly before spreading fake news. Thank you
Ok.let me give u a task,then come back go gell me the response if ure indeed truthfull.
Take like ten random muslims,and ask them if they know about NSCIA and if they are indeed bounded by the organisation to identify as muslims.
I am telling u in plain statement,cus u think its toi much for ur IQ to comprehend.
Will u call me a non-muslim because i do not know what NSCIA is or not bounded by their laws.thats if they even have one.
If u no get sense,why do t u just keep shut than display ur stupidity all over nairaland
Re: Are The Northern Christians Not Good Enough To Become CAN President? by RightChannel: 4:55pm On Jul 30, 2022
adiori0303:

Ok.let me give u a task,then come back go gell me the response if ure indeed truthfull.
Take like ten random muslims,and ask them if they know about NSCIA and if they are indeed bounded by the organisation to identify as muslims.
I am telling u in plain statement,cus u think its toi much for ur IQ to comprehend.
Will u call me a non-muslim because i do not know what NSCIA is or not bounded by their laws.thats if they even have one.
If u no get sense,why do t u just keep shut than display ur stupidity all over nairaland

So you're among the Muslims that doesn't know about Sultan the president of NSCIA that always gives directives on when to start your fasting and observe sallah in which you southern Muslims must abide by his directives?

That means you're among the insane Muslims that don't respect the directives of the sultan for disassociating yourself from the sane Muslims that follows the directives of the president of NSCIA
Re: Are The Northern Christians Not Good Enough To Become CAN President? by adiori0303: 6:37pm On Jul 30, 2022
RightChannel:

So you're among the Muslims that doesn't know about Sultan the president of NSCIA that always gives directives on when to start your fasting and observe sallah in which you southern Muslims must abide by his directives?

That means you're among the insane Muslims that don't respect the directives of the sultan for disassociating yourself from the sane Muslims that follows the directives of the president of NSCIA
Now i know ure ignorant and just hate filled.
We are not sheeples that need validation from a pastor or CAN to validate our religion.
So a NSCIA will be the ine to deternine what tine i should pray or fast.
Please i bo wan argue again.
We dont follow people blindly.
Take a survery of just 10-20 muslims and ask them what NSCIA means and if they have to follow the NSCIA in order to identify as a muslim.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Incoming Worldwide Socioeconomic And Political Crash / The Killing Of Umm Qirfa / The Pangs Of Hell!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.