Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,257 members, 7,829,504 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Are The Northern Christians Not Good Enough To Become CAN President? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are The Northern Christians Not Good Enough To Become CAN President? (1401 Views)

COZA Scandal: "I Assure You That We Are With You" - CAN President To Members / Daddy Freeze: Proverbs, Psalms Not Written By Christians, Not Good For Doctrine / Christians Not Allowed Places Of Worship In Some Northern Tertiary Institutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Are The Northern Christians Not Good Enough To Become CAN President? by RightChannel: 10:19pm On Jul 30, 2022
adiori0303:

Now i know ure ignorant and just hate filled.
We are not sheeples that need validation from a pastor or CAN to validate our religion.
So a NSCIA will be the ine to deternine what tine i should pray or fast.
Please i bo wan argue again.
We dont follow people blindly.
Take a survery of just 10-20 muslims and ask them what NSCIA means and if they have to follow the NSCIA in order to identify as a muslim.

So Sultan that always announce when to start ramadan and celebrate your sallah is an ignorant right? Or you are now denying your fulani master in sokoto that you don't need his validation before fasting

CAN can't tell Christians when to start lent, celebrate Christmas and New Year, it is your sultan, the president of NSCIA and your fulani master that must tell you the day of your Islamic New year, open the below links maybe you will get more sense

https://www.nairaland.com/7252531/hijrah-1444ah-ruling-offering-congratulations

https://www.nairaland.com/7252457/1444-hijri-new-year-tracing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Is Jehovah ? / In The Name Of Jesus, Your Gun Won’t Fire. / Tithes - Are Pastors Frightened That If Christians Don't Fear They Will Not Pay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.