Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,510 members, 7,843,524 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

The Downfall Of Bola Tinubu... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Downfall Of Bola Tinubu... (2889 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Bola Tinubu As A Teenager / Throwback Video Of Bola Tinubu's First Day As Governor Of Lagos State / Teenage Throwback Picture Of Bola Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Downfall Of Bola Tinubu... by Onigawara(m): 11:06am On Jul 27, 2022
I watched closely how Tinubu toured the entire north in search of delegates, before the primary. Old man sent representatives to SOME of our states here in the south south, since we apparently matter a little. He snubbed the east completely since they're inconsequential minorities. I laughed.

His supporters hailed him as the incoming president. "He's going to win the presidential election by winning the south west and the north unchallenged, even ahead of Atiku and Kwankwasho" his supporters, the likes of seunmsg, echoed 'round this forum 24/7...

Let me burst your bubbles. Tinubu is NOT even going to take second place. This election is clearly between Atiku and Peter Obi.
Atiku has the capacity to win the north, so the delusion that Tinubu would win it should be discarded immediately.

Tinubu would've stood a chance of winning if he could guarantee some votes from the South south or probably even win it. But I'm happy how he opted for a Muslim Muslim ticket. No sane person from here would even contemplate voting him again. I've gone round to observe the sentiments in the state I live. I've listened to live talks on my radio set and in happy with the anti Tinubu sentiment that is spreading rapidly. I'm sure people from the south east and even Yoruba Christians feel the same way.

Peter obi will get the highest votes from SE, SS, and North Central. Atiku would get the highest votes in the remaining north, followed closely by Kwankwasho, then Tinubu and then Obi.

And here comes my question. Does anyone here think Tinubu is gonna win the election by winning the SW, which is doubtful tbh, and with let's say 1/3 of Northern votes? Well, the quick answer is no.

Tinubu's silly decision to treat us as shit, coupled with his Muslim Muslim ticket would bring about his inevitable downfall. I can't wait for 2023 cool

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Downfall Of Bola Tinubu... by MITCHELL96: 11:09am On Jul 27, 2022
Facts said.

8 Likes

Re: The Downfall Of Bola Tinubu... by Cinema4d: 11:10am On Jul 27, 2022
No cap

Check my signature

2 Likes

Re: The Downfall Of Bola Tinubu... by apache22b: 11:10am On Jul 27, 2022
In all honesty, Tinubu is the right man for the office of the President shocked Academically he's very sound .

2 Likes

Re: The Downfall Of Bola Tinubu... by Ttalk: 11:11am On Jul 27, 2022
You hate someone with passion despite his genuine gesture towards your people while he was Governor of Lagos state. Instead of recriprocating the good gesture, you malign him and throw abuses at him at the slightest opportunity.

Now that he needs support of Nigerians , he focus where he is going to get maximum support which is the north, he's aware you won't vote him no matter what he use to pacify you, now you are complaining of neglect when you are not relevant to his victory.

Tinubu simply executes his SWOT analysis, stop winning

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Downfall Of Bola Tinubu... by horchukoh(m): 11:19am On Jul 27, 2022
The Youth in the South West are for Peter Obi no cap. Nothing concern them with structure. Most of them registered to vote recently.

I read most time on this forum where some people tagged Peter Obi, IPOB president and I laugh.

Most of my friends that are from South West are rooting for him and they have their PVC. I was undecided on who to vote for before but now I have settled down to vote Peter Obi by the special grace of God next year for a better Nigeria.

One thing I am sure of is Peter Obi will sweep SE and SS and he will Garner a reasonable amount of vote in SW especially Lagos. People will definitely be shocked at next year election results. I am only afraid of the numbers he will be getting in the North.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Downfall Of Bola Tinubu... by Onigawara(m): 11:43am On Jul 27, 2022
Ttalk:
You hate someone with passion despite his genuine gesture towards your people while he was Governor of Lagos state. Instead of recriprocating the good gesture, you malign him and throw abuses at him at the slightest opportunity.

Now that he needs support of Nigerians , he focus where he is going to get maximum support which is the north, he's aware you won't vote him no matter what he use to pacify you, now you are complaining of neglect when you are not relevant to his victory.

You are a joker, aren't you?
Despite shifting his focus to the north, where you claim he's likely to get maximum votes, doesn't it occur to you now that he's still not going to get more votes than the two heavyweights already there? You are silly just like him.

Yeah, we wouldn't have voted him either way. But I guarantee that he would've won a reasonable amount of vote from here, compared to now that he has opted for a Muslim for his running mate, which sadly hasn't even boosted his chances of getting more support from the north, since obviously they would still vote for their own in Atiku.

Las Las, Tinubu has dug his own failure.

Ttalk:
Oh shut up about this, man. You look silly right now. Since when did Tinubu start caring for us, and when did he care when was Lagos gov? Oh yeah he cared when he aligned with the north against us in 2015 to kick us out of power for his own selfish interests? Don't let me call you a bastard, okay? Just shut the hell up. You are annoying

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Downfall Of Bola Tinubu... by Ttalk: 11:56am On Jul 27, 2022
Onigawara:

You are a joker, aren't you?
Despite shifting his focus to the north, where you claim he's likely to get maximum votes, doesn't it occur to you now that he's still not going to get more votes than the two heavyweights already there? You are silly just like him.

Yeah, we wouldn't have voted him either way. But I guarantee that he would've won a reasonable amount of vote from here, compared to now that he has opted for a Muslim for his running mate, which sadly hasn't even boosted his chances of getting more support from the north, since obviously they would still vote for their own in Atiku.

Las Las, Tinubu has dug his own failure.

Oh shut up about this, man. You look silly right now. Since when did Tinubu start caring for us, and when did he care when was Lagos gov? Oh yeah he cared when he aligned with the north against us in 2015 to kick us out of power for his own selfish interests? Don't let me call you a bastard, okay? Just shut the hell up. You are annoying

Your generations are cursed for your vituperation on my comment that is free from any abuse. If you are frustrated must you come online and start behaving like a swine.

Why is it your problem when you know he is going to lose. Allow him to lose in peace and keep your anger to your family.

A rabid dog can't be as irritating as this dumb

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Downfall Of Bola Tinubu... by Aldol: 12:16pm On Jul 27, 2022
apache22b:
In all honesty, Tinubu is the right man for the office of the President shocked Academically he's very sound .
Exactly,I don't just know what's wrong with Nigerians. If Nigerians miss this opportunity of Tinubu, na them sabi o

4 Likes

Re: The Downfall Of Bola Tinubu... by heendrix(m): 12:24pm On Jul 27, 2022
Ttalk:

If ur family had a business, can you allow a frail person as Tinubu head it? with the frequent loss of memory, weak body movement and shaking body part? let's tell each other the truth

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Downfall Of Bola Tinubu... by ibechris(m): 12:55pm On Jul 27, 2022
heendrix:

If ur family had a business, can you allow a frail person as Tinubu head it? with the frequent loss of memory, weak body movement and shaking body part? let's tell each other the truth

The most intelligent question.

2 Likes

Re: The Downfall Of Bola Tinubu... by PARADIZEPRIEST: 2:02pm On Jul 27, 2022
FACTS REMAIN THAT NIGERIA NEEDS A COMPETENT LEADER AS HEAD WHO IS SOUND IN MIND AND SOUND IN BODY(HEALTH). angry
UNFORTUNATELY NIGERIANS VOTE WITH SENTIMENTS NOT WITH FACTS,because OF MASSIVE ILLITERATES AMONG VOTERS...
THE CANDIDATE THAT GATHERS THE HIGHEST SENTIMENTS IN NORTH SOUTH EAST WEST WILL WIN,QEDundecided

1 Like

Re: The Downfall Of Bola Tinubu... by ajekpaks(m): 3:30pm On Jul 27, 2022
Even the Eti Osa LGA where he resides is not sure for him...

2 Likes

Re: The Downfall Of Bola Tinubu... by Coldie(m): 3:35pm On Jul 27, 2022
I am from the east but we know Peter obi won’t win though. Voting for Peter obi is like us just weakening Tinubus opposition, Peter obi should just strike a deal with Atiku.

Tinubu and Apc knows pdp strong holds is SS and SE so it’s in their interest their votes are divided between PDP and Labour Party.

I said it before that tinubu snobbed the rest of the south cause to him as long as he has the support of the north the rest of the south can go to hell, we will prove him wrong.

We all know Tinubu is not fit to be Nigerias president, Tinubu is not healthy. We know what’s disturbing Tinubu is not something money can solve cause Tinubu is not just rich Tinubu has Lagos states treasury in his pocket, we can’t use Tinubus health situation and compare it to Buhari and say they said same about Buhari but now look at him.

We all know Buhari was broke as at 2015, he was so broke that if not for rotimi Amaechi and Tinubu financing his campaign he intended to give up that year. Buhari was even healthy before he became president but the stress of leading Nigeria almost killed him.

Now imagine Tinubu who is already not healthy when he hasn’t become president, do u know what that same stress that almost killed off a healthy Buhari will do to him?

Buhari doesn’t want Tinubu as Nigerias president he knows Tinubu is corrupt and not fit to lead, but based on the Fulani way of paying u back what u did to them, he prefers to remain silent and let him be the flag bearer to support him for his support in 2015.

1 Like

Re: The Downfall Of Bola Tinubu... by Coldie(m): 3:50pm On Jul 27, 2022
Nigerias economy is bleeding our security situation is a lost cause, education that one is another story.

Yet we want to vote in a man who can’t hold a microphone for 5minutes, who needs support to hold his own party flag, who can’t remember the name of his own party. This is what destroyed lots of African countries, from Zimbabwe to Cameroon. Now Nigeria is at the brink, yet we won’t to vote in someone that will burry it totally.

Go to twitter, almost all the hardcore Buhari supporters from the north that are not in government are crying everyday. Ask what Buhari has done some people would say he built road he built bridges he built rail, all of us here know those are things anybody can build all u need to do is sign an mou with China. Now what about those things China couldn’t do for us, like security, economy, education, power, energy. This government failed wholefully in it.

Same western Apc who even when Nigeria was at its lowest didn’t mind as long as Buhari hands over to their son in 2023, even leaders and followers that are fellow northerners like Buhari have criticised him. Yet these western Apc are trying to convince us to vote Apc again so they nobody will be able to advice them and they will totally destroy the country.

1 Like

Re: The Downfall Of Bola Tinubu... by Coldie(m): 3:56pm On Jul 27, 2022
We said let’s bring in equity that SW has had 8years as president and another 8years as VP in a country with 6geopolitical zones where some regions even VP they haven’t seen. They said equality doesn’t matter, they took injustice a second step over looked the entire northern Christian’s and made them feel like they are nobodies in their own land and country just because they are of a different religion, thy picked Muslim Muslim ticket. Even northern Muslims have come out to protest the injustice, but this SW Apc to them nobody matters apart from them and their plan.

They said they want to be president, even Buhari from the north that some part of the south don’t really like went ahead to still campaign and seek support from them, but this Tinubu and SW Apc people snobbed the rest of the south to them as long as the north support them the rest of the south can go to hell.

All this injustice and wickedness been shown at a man who hasn’t even become president then do u know what they will do when they get the power?

1 Like

Re: The Downfall Of Bola Tinubu... by Coldie(m): 4:04pm On Jul 27, 2022
Some Fulanis are causing problems all over Nigeria. Their problems have gone so far that it’s beginning to threaten the peaceful coexistence and alliance the Hausa/Fulani has had for centuries. It even went as far as Buhari saying he isn’t happy with what’s happening in his north west zone that same people are killing each other.

But when Tinubu was asked about his thoughts on the matter his reply was “IS EVENS A FULANI” u ask what is the relationship between the question and the answer? All these red flags are showing this early some Nigerians just like or prefer to wish it away.

Even Buhari knowing the candidate Apc is trying to push as their flag bearer in 2023, he said when he is gone Nigeria will see his administration as paradise.

All these red flags are showing we will ignore them vote in an incompetent person then if one set is not complaining and crying for the rest of the 8years another set will vote in bad governance and flee the country for others who didn’t support the government from the onset to suffer it

2 Likes

Re: The Downfall Of Bola Tinubu... by Authoreety: 4:18pm On Jul 27, 2022
Tinubu just Wan answer president...

He dosn't have strength for the office.

He should hav supported osibanjo but greed no go let am...

Who else knows that tinubu never wanted osibanjo to be buhari's vice?

3 Likes

Re: The Downfall Of Bola Tinubu... by trantayo: 4:28pm On Jul 27, 2022
In 2015 and 2019 presidential election, south east and south south voted for Jonathan and Atiku respectively. Why are you critizing Tinubu knowing fully well that, this time around, you are going to vote for Mr. Pandora or Atiku. When Atiku and Mr. Pandora contested in 2019 under the PDP, the result was woeful, now that both of them are contesting separately in different political parties, I am sure you know the result already. Yorubas will not forsake Tinubu because we know him very well. He is a man of love irrespective of your tribe or religion. Hatred is worst than killing just like the way Pandora boys are doing know.

3 Likes

Re: The Downfall Of Bola Tinubu... by toneroforever(m): 4:59pm On Jul 27, 2022
[quote author=Aldol post=115130539]
Exactly,I don't just know what's wrong with Nigerians. If Nigerians miss this opportunity of Tinubu, na them sabi o[/quote

We can't wait to dodge this disastrous BAT
Re: The Downfall Of Bola Tinubu... by Ttalk: 5:12pm On Jul 27, 2022
trantayo:
In 2015 and 2019 presidential election, south east and south south voted for Jonathan and Atiku respectively. Why are you critizing Tinubu knowing fully well that, this time around, you are going to vote for Mr. Pandora or Atiku. When Atiku and Mr. Pandora contested in 2019 under the PDP, the result was woeful, now that both of them are contesting separately in different political parties, I am sure you know the result already. Yorubas will not forsake Tinubu because we know him very well. He is a man of love irrespective of your tribe or religion. Hatred is worst than killing just like the way Pandora boys are doing know.

Can you imagine the hatred coming out from the outcasts, the frustrated are in panic mood, as all their campaign of calumny doesn't go beyond their barren enclave. They should allow Tinubu to lose in peace and let Obi that has the whole Nigeria in lock down win.
Abi fight dey there ni.

Aggressive lots that want people to buy their fake product by force. Ko Jo

1 Like

Re: The Downfall Of Bola Tinubu... by Ylink4sure: 5:18pm On Jul 27, 2022
I'm certain you are one of those who made 'critical' analysis during the APC primaries and concluded Tinubu will not win. If wishes were horses,it is said beggers would ride.

Sir,Obi is not even in the race! He'll win SE and SS no doubt, he'll get commendable vote in the SW too by splitting potential PDP votes,you should know every vote for Obi is a minus for Atiku as an Obi voter is a potential PDP voter.This is the biggest minus for Atiku.
The same scenario will play out in the SE and SS as all Obi votes would have been for Atiku.This is a plus for Tinubu,PDP will for the first time not get the massive votes they've always got in the SE and SS.

How can you write that Obi will win the North Central! Bro,you are setting yourself up for a massive disapointment and building a castle in the air.

Obi will get negligible votes from the North! Principally from SE and SS folks living in the North and a few Christians. And those votes are also PDP votes.

Tinubu and Atiku will share the remaining. With Tinubu getting the largest share from the on-ground APC governors and network,the incumbency factor and deep pockets plus his choosing a Northern Moslem.

Take a few dispassionate minutes to read through what I just wrote. I won't dispute the fact that Atiku and Obi's vote tallied together after the election may be more than Tinubu,by implication it means Tinubu will most likely win because of Obi's good showing at the election.

Onigawara:
I watched closely how Tinubu toured the entire north in search of delegates, before the primary. Old man sent representatives to SOME of our states here in the south south, since we apparently matter a little. He snubbed the east completely since they're inconsequential minorities. I laughed.

His supporters hailed him as the incoming president. "He's going to win the presidential election by winning the south west and the north unchallenged, even ahead of Atiku and Kwankwasho" his supporters, the likes of seunmsg, echoed 'round this forum 24/7...

Let me burst your bubbles. Tinubu is NOT even going to take second place. This election is clearly between Atiku and Peter Obi.
Atiku has the capacity to win the north, so the delusion that Tinubu would win it should be discarded immediately.

Tinubu would've stood a chance of winning if he could guarantee some votes from the South south or probably even win it. But I'm happy how he opted for a Muslim Muslim ticket. No sane person from here would even contemplate voting him again. I've gone round to observe the sentiments in the state I live. I've listened to live talks on my radio set and in happy with the anti Tinubu sentiment that is spreading rapidly. I'm sure people from the south east and even Yoruba Christians feel the same way.

Peter obi will get the highest votes from SE, SS, and North Central. Atiku would get the highest votes in the remaining north, followed closely by Kwankwasho, then Tinubu and then Obi.

And here comes my question. Does anyone here think Tinubu is gonna win the election by winning the SW, which is doubtful tbh, and with let's say 1/3 of Northern votes? Well, the quick answer is no.

Tinubu's silly decision to treat us as shit, coupled with his Muslim Muslim ticket would bring about his inevitable downfall. I can't wait for 2023 cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Downfall Of Bola Tinubu... by PAWG(m): 5:22pm On Jul 27, 2022
Even if he loses the election next year, I don't see how it's his downfall. Your main concern should be: when will you ever rise?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Downfall Of Bola Tinubu... by Mrkindness: 5:28pm On Jul 27, 2022
apache22b:
this one is one of the terrorist that escaped from kuje prison. By their comments you will know them.

1 Like

Re: The Downfall Of Bola Tinubu... by Coldie(m): 5:31pm On Jul 27, 2022
PAWG:
Even if he loses the election next year, I don't see how it's his downfall. Your main concern should be: when will you ever rise?
Tinubu has shown that his equation for winning Lagos state elections is not by letting the most popular candidate win but by making sure strong holds of opposition parties are not allowed to vote and attacking those who manage to vote during elections.

Do u think if he loses 2023 elections and maybe pdp gets into power they will allow him do all those rubbish?

1 Like

Re: The Downfall Of Bola Tinubu... by Coldie(m): 5:37pm On Jul 27, 2022
Ylink4sure:
I'm certain you are one of those who made 'critical' analysis during the APC primaries and concluded Tinubu will not win. If wishes were horses,it is said beggers would ride.

Sir,Obi is not even in the race! He'll win SE and SS no doubt, he'll get commendable vote in the SW too by splitting potential PDP votes,you should know every vote for Obi is a minus for Atiku as an Obi voter is a potential PDP voter.This is the biggest minus for Atiku.
The same scenario will play out in the SE and SS as all Obi votes would have been for Atiku.This is a plus for Tinubu,PDP will for the first time not get the massive votes they've always got in the SE and SS.

How can you write that Obi will win the North Central! Bro,you are setting yourself up for a massive disapointment and building a castle in the air.

Obi will get negligible votes from the North! Principally from SE and SS folks living in the North and a few Christians. And those votes are also PDP votes.

Tinubu and Atiku will share the remaining. With Tinubu getting the largest share from the on-ground APC governors and network,the incumbency factor and deep pockets plus his choosing a Northern Moslem.

Take a few dispassionate minutes to read through what I just wrote. I won't dispute the fact that Atiku and Obi's vote tallied together after the election may be more than Tinubu,by implication it means Tinubu will most likely win because of Obi's good showing at the election.

Your calculations would fail u.
If civilised and middle class people in the north are facing the hardship do u know the kind of complaining poor northerners are complaining, the ones who give them block votes?
Just today u read about how voter apathy has reduced in the north, how northerners are no longer applying or going to get their pvc because the government has failed them?
I can bet u that strong hold Apc states in the north votes will be divided 50/50 while pdp will win the rest, as for SS/SE forget all dz Labour Party brohaha Labour Party does not have any foundation in any of the SS/SE states. If a whole APGA that haven’t been able to win SE states during general elections is it Labour Party that will win?

I see south west votes going 60/40% or 75/25%. Majority Apc minority pdp.
Re: The Downfall Of Bola Tinubu... by maybet081: 5:41pm On Jul 27, 2022
ajekpaks:
Even the Eti Osa LGA where he resides is not sure for him...

oyetola lost in state house.why won't he?
Re: The Downfall Of Bola Tinubu... by Ylink4sure: 5:43pm On Jul 27, 2022
I'm happy that we are at least on the same page that Obi is going nowhere

Coldie:

Your calculations would fail u.
If civilised and middle class people in the north are facing the hardship do u know the kind of complaining poor northerners are complaining, the ones who give them block votes?
Just today u read about how voter apathy has reduced in the north, how northerners are no longer applying or going to get their pvc because the government has failed them?
I can bet u that strong hold Apc states in the north votes will be divided 50/50 while pdp will win the rest, as for SS/SE forget all dz Labour Party brohaha Labour Party does not have any foundation in any of the SS/SE states. If a whole APGA that haven’t been able to win SE states during general elections is it Labour Party that will win?

I see south west votes going 60/40% or 75/25%. Majority Apc minority pdp.

2 Likes

Re: The Downfall Of Bola Tinubu... by maybet081: 5:47pm On Jul 27, 2022
Coldie:
I am from the east but we know Peter obi won’t win though. Voting for Peter obi is like us just weakening Tinubus opposition, Peter obi should just strike a deal with Atiku.

Tinubu and Apc knows pdp strong holds is SS and SE so it’s in their interest their votes are divided between PDP and Labour Party.

I said it before that tinubu snobbed the rest of the south cause to him as long as he has the support of the north the rest of the south can go to hell, we will prove him wrong.

We all know Tinubu is not fit to be Nigerias president, Tinubu is not healthy. We know what’s disturbing Tinubu is not something money can solve cause Tinubu is not just rich Tinubu has Lagos states treasury in his pocket, we can’t use Tinubus health situation and compare it to Buhari and say they said same about Buhari but now look at him.

We all know Buhari was broke as at 2015, he was so broke that if not for rotimi Amaechi and Tinubu financing his campaign he intended to give up that year. Buhari was even healthy before he became president but the stress of leading Nigeria almost killed him.

Now imagine Tinubu who is already not healthy when he hasn’t become president, do u know what that same stress that almost killed off a healthy Buhari will do to him?

Buhari doesn’t want Tinubu as Nigerias president he knows Tinubu is corrupt and not fit to lead, but based on the Fulani way of paying u back what u did to them, he prefers to remain silent and let him be the flag bearer to support him for his support in 2015.

Biko kedu obodo isi na Igbo anyi? kowa onwe gi ne ebea? Nye nkowa doro Anya Biko.

If you cannot respond to the above quote, then you are one of those on the hired list.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does Yusuf Dati Creating Awareness For LP In The North ? / APC Dying In Benue (photos) / Money Rain As Peter Obi Onitsha Supporters Spray Money During Onitsha Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.