Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,458 members, 7,861,321 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:40 AM

Biafra Can Fight The FG And Defeat Them - Simon Ekpa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Can Fight The FG And Defeat Them - Simon Ekpa (674 Views)

Biafra Can Never Be Defeated And Wiped Away - Soyinka / Buhari: I’ll Finally Crush And Defeat Terrorists Before I Leave In 2023 / Sunday Igboho: I Can Fight Boko Haram Without Government Support (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra Can Fight The FG And Defeat Them - Simon Ekpa by Mazisimonekpa(m): 2:31pm On Jul 27, 2022
Saying Biafra can’t fight war for the second time if that is the only option is the same thing as accepting Fulanisation instead fighting war. Do you get the point? Saying that Biafrans can’t fight war for freedom is synonymous to accepting terrorism as way of life
https://twitter.com/simon_ekpa/status/1552269371581636611
Re: Biafra Can Fight The FG And Defeat Them - Simon Ekpa by Cypress042: 2:35pm On Jul 27, 2022
A...B...
Re: Biafra Can Fight The FG And Defeat Them - Simon Ekpa by agadez007(m): 2:41pm On Jul 27, 2022
Fake Agbado and cassava Simon Ekpa,why didn’t post the tweet where he said Tunubu is a drug baron and shettima a boko haram commander?

Oh,that will affect your pay
You are only deceiving your fellow Agbadorians
Re: Biafra Can Fight The FG And Defeat Them - Simon Ekpa by Christistruth00: 2:43pm On Jul 27, 2022
Ojukwu said the same before at last he abandoned his People on the battlefield and fled
Re: Biafra Can Fight The FG And Defeat Them - Simon Ekpa by Mazisimonekpa(m): 2:43pm On Jul 27, 2022
agadez007:
Fake Agbado and cassava Simon Ekpa,why didn’t post the tweet where he said Tunubu is a drug baron and shettima a boko haram commander?

Oh,that will affect your pay
You are only deceiving your fellow Agbadorians

Efulefu

Mazi Simon Ekap
Re: Biafra Can Fight The FG And Defeat Them - Simon Ekpa by agadez007(m): 2:46pm On Jul 27, 2022
Mazisimonekpa:
Efulefu

Mazi Simon Ekap
Post the tweet he talked about your master Tilumbu
Lol,Mumu Yoruba boy
Re: Biafra Can Fight The FG And Defeat Them - Simon Ekpa by Mazisimonekpa(m): 2:48pm On Jul 27, 2022
agadez007:
Post the tweet he talked about your master Tilumbu
Lol,Mumu Yoruba boy
Onye Nzuzu

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Re: Biafra Can Fight The FG And Defeat Them - Simon Ekpa by agadez007(m): 2:50pm On Jul 27, 2022
Mazisimonekpa:
Onye Nzuzu

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Nna gi,Onye nzuzu

Let me help you post your masters own
I wonder you left this one out,because it’s against your pay masters

Lol

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Can Fight The FG And Defeat Them - Simon Ekpa by Mazisimonekpa(m): 2:52pm On Jul 27, 2022
agadez007:
Nna gi,Onye nzuzu

Lol
onye ara

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Re: Biafra Can Fight The FG And Defeat Them - Simon Ekpa by Kalashnikov49: 2:55pm On Jul 27, 2022
Leave the obviously LOW LEVEL Troll...

To spot an Agbado Munching miscreant is as easy as DAY AND NIGHT.

They all love IDENTITY THEFT and are always plain stewpid...

agadez007:
Nna gi,Onye nzuzu

Lol

1 Like

Re: Biafra Can Fight The FG And Defeat Them - Simon Ekpa by Kalashnikov49: 2:56pm On Jul 27, 2022
Tinubu WILL LABOUR TILL DEATH and HE WONT BE PRESIDENT grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Mazisimonekpa:
onye ara

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Re: Biafra Can Fight The FG And Defeat Them - Simon Ekpa by r4bbit: 2:59pm On Jul 27, 2022
Na una. Sabu
Re: Biafra Can Fight The FG And Defeat Them - Simon Ekpa by r4bbit: 2:59pm On Jul 27, 2022
Na una. Sabi
Re: Biafra Can Fight The FG And Defeat Them - Simon Ekpa by amliftedhigher: 3:01pm On Jul 27, 2022
Re: Biafra Can Fight The FG And Defeat Them - Simon Ekpa by Mazisimonekpa(m): 3:04pm On Jul 27, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
Tinubu WILL LABOUR TILL DEATH and HE WONT BE PRESIDENT grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Iseeee

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Re: Biafra Can Fight The FG And Defeat Them - Simon Ekpa by mii4u(f): 3:40pm On Jul 27, 2022
This man shld rest small na, let's get it right for once.
Re: Biafra Can Fight The FG And Defeat Them - Simon Ekpa by Mazisimonekpa(m): 5:22pm On Jul 27, 2022
mii4u:
This man shld rest small na, let's get it right for once.
no referendum no election

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Re: Biafra Can Fight The FG And Defeat Them - Simon Ekpa by agadez007(m): 6:03pm On Jul 27, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
Leave the obviously LOW LEVEL Troll...

To spot an Agbado Munching miscreant is as easy as DAY AND NIGHT.

They all love IDENTITY THEFT and are always plain stewpid...

Agbado urchins think we are unintelligent like them

1 Like

Re: Biafra Can Fight The FG And Defeat Them - Simon Ekpa by Christistruth00: 6:09pm On Jul 27, 2022
That was exactly what Ojukwu said before he abandoned his People at the Warfront fighting Artillery Rockets with Machetes, Catapults and Cassava Sticks and fled

Ojukwu even told Col Effiong to keep it up while he himself and his girlfriends were scampering into the Aeroplane and bailing out leaving Col Effiong on the Airstrip runway like a Sacrificial Ram to appease the Fast approaching Federal Forces
Re: Biafra Can Fight The FG And Defeat Them - Simon Ekpa by adekolaelect(m): 6:41pm On Jul 27, 2022
Ok declare war and see .at least Phython dance na kids play.

Re: Biafra Can Fight The FG And Defeat Them - Simon Ekpa by RobsonsTARz: 7:43pm On Jul 27, 2022
This man has been taking Tinubu's market

(1) (Reply)

Do You Notice That Tinubu's Online Urchins Are Reducing? / Fully-armed Terrorists In Osun, Oyo, Ogun Forests To Launch Attack On Yorubas / PDP Crisis: Something Huge Is About To Happen - Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.