Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,765 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:34 AM

Naira Crashes To N710 Per Dollar - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Naira Crashes To N710 Per Dollar (4885 Views)

Rice Millers Hail Ebonyi Governor's Ban On Rice Scaling As Price Crashes To ₦15K / 2023: Naira Will Hit ₦5,000 Per Dollar If.... – Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns / Ahead Of APC, PDP Primaries: Naira Crashes Further As Aspirants Mop Up Dollars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Crashes To N710 Per Dollar by ZombieNation: 5:39pm On Jul 27, 2022
1nice:

You are the leader of osu people.
You are the biggest stupid person on earth.
You think you are wise but in reality you are a senseless person.

What is your mission on Nigeria social media platforms, you better face your Ghanaian politics social media platforms and stop deceiving Nigerians. Stop impersonating Nigerians you foolish mumu people leader.
You are a B I A S T A R D. Mumu Social media spy.

One nijeriya OSU

Come next year nah Gucci things again

Slave race
Re: Naira Crashes To N710 Per Dollar by JohnBullMySon: 5:47pm On Jul 27, 2022
ZombieNation:

Talk trash.

Because the money comes directly to your account doesn't mean it wasn't credited from CBN's end.

At the end of the day, the dollar you withdraw is from Chase Bank abi?

Is it not from same CBN vault here in Nigeria that your bank will pay you the dollars in?

Daft idiots .
And CBN will force you to convert it to Naira ahbi? Stop quoting me cos i'm tired of responding to you.
Re: Naira Crashes To N710 Per Dollar by tunjilee003: 5:51pm On Jul 27, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

He is right

Inflation is what matters

Is your salary in dollars.

The only people who are supposed to be worried are importers, people travelling abroad, people paying for school fee abroad etc
at the end it will also affect the salary man,atleast he will want to buy things that are imported from abroad..

1 Like

Re: Naira Crashes To N710 Per Dollar by 1nice(m): 5:55pm On Jul 27, 2022
ZombieNation:

One nijeriya OSU

Come next year nah Gucci things again

Slave race

You slave race know as zombienation.
You are answering zombienation as your nairaland username; you think you can use that username zombienation to mock and gloat over my country Nigeria. Thunder fire you social media spy from Ghana know as zombienation for that place.
Thunder fire you for that place zombienation.
Idiots spy people.

You think you can manipulate Nigerians; you are in for a surprise, stupid person.
Re: Naira Crashes To N710 Per Dollar by marenkurz: 5:56pm On Jul 27, 2022
Are you joking or serious? I take it that you're joking.

thebosstrevor1:

He is right

The only people who are supposed to be worried are importers, people travelling abroad, people paying for school fee abroad etc
Re: Naira Crashes To N710 Per Dollar by thomwell: 6:01pm On Jul 27, 2022
Onigawara:
Please what is causing the naira to crash so rapidly? Enlighten me

Monetary and Fiscal Policies are always at parallel lines, the CBN muddled up these policies together and we are here now

Let me tell you, it is very simple, to get forex you must earn it. To earn it you must sell something, to sell something internationally, you must export. That os the bane of our problems. We only import, we don't export. So the naira will be sooooo weak, while the dollar will be so strong.

The current free fal is a build up that will manifest at a later period and it is now. There used to be cushions before now, there used to be Buffers before now. Like loans, grants, support from donor countries and agencies of the world. Crude theft is at its peak now, subsidies have turned into a major cash cow and proliferation in government is at a new level. Agriculture is at a stand still because of insecurity, no dollars for business men to bring in goods and services. The real sector is crippled.

1 Like

Re: Naira Crashes To N710 Per Dollar by ZombieNation: 6:07pm On Jul 27, 2022
1nice:

You slave race know as zombienation.
You are answering zombienation as your nairaland username; you think you can use that username zombienation to mock and gloat over my country Nigeria. Thunder fire you social media spy from Ghana know as zombienation for that place.
Thunder fire you for that place zombienation.
Idiots spy people.

You think you can manipulate Nigerians; you are in for a surprise, stupid person.

I know why you are referring to me as a Ghanian

Its because you ipob louts who have hijacked Obi's campaign are now masquerading as one nijeriyanists with fake one love to other nationals .

You have exposed your hate filled vile hearts long ago and nothing you say or do now can assuage anybody on Igbo hatred for other Nigerians.

How you chose Ghana as my identity beats my imagination. Or where you one of the Osus whose shop was locked permanently by Ghanian authorities ?

Yeye dey smell
Re: Naira Crashes To N710 Per Dollar by alade26632: 6:13pm On Jul 27, 2022
This disaster don dey circulate oh....This disaster don dey circulate oh.......
Re: Naira Crashes To N710 Per Dollar by 1nice(m): 6:25pm On Jul 27, 2022
ZombieNation:

I know why you are referring to me as a Ghanian

Its because you ipob louts who have hijacked Obi's campaign are now masquerading as one nijeriyanists with fake one love to other nationals .

You have exposed your hate filled vile hearts long ago and nothing you say or do now can assuage anybody on Igbo hatred for other Nigerians.

How you chose Ghana as my identity beats my imagination. Or where you one of the Osus whose shop was locked permanently by Ghanian authorities ?

Yeye dey smell

Shut up you notorious liar.
Why do you choose zombienation as your nairaland username?
You choose zombienation as your nairaland username to mock Nigeria and Nigerians.

I ask you again who are you working for?
What is your mission in Nigeria?
You better start speaking, you foreigners spy are responsible for the sufferings going on in Nigeria.

You zombienation think is business as usual; you spy people can not manipulate Nigerians again. You people better retreat and stop attacking Nigerians before we Nigerians will descend on you people.

Idiots.

1 Like

Re: Naira Crashes To N710 Per Dollar by Ojuntana: 6:32pm On Jul 27, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
The official rate is still 430 to 440

The people i pity the most is those people sourcing dollar from the black market

Another set is those people selling dollar for naira.

Like 100 dollars in naira is becoming wortless due to inflation

100 dollars = 68k

68k is like 40k now

Won't you say Sai Baba
Re: Naira Crashes To N710 Per Dollar by 1nice(m): 6:32pm On Jul 27, 2022
ZombieNation:

OSU be calming down

Your Obi is not going anywhere

Next year you can reunite with your faded Gucci flag

Ode

Ode
Mumu like you. Your mumu things Don too much.
Think before you speak.
Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Naira Crashes To N710 Per Dollar by AlfaSeltzer(m): 6:33pm On Jul 27, 2022
Onigawara:
Please what is causing the naira to crash so rapidly? Enlighten me

Aboki FX
Re: Naira Crashes To N710 Per Dollar by ZombieNation: 6:33pm On Jul 27, 2022
1nice:

Ode
Mumu like you. Your mumu things Don too much.
Think before you speak.
Rubbish

Biafra or death rant march resumes next year

Okoro
Re: Naira Crashes To N710 Per Dollar by Onigawara(m): 6:34pm On Jul 27, 2022
AlfaSeltzer:

Aboki FX
Your father is the abōki.
I'm not an economist
Re: Naira Crashes To N710 Per Dollar by AlfaSeltzer(m): 6:35pm On Jul 27, 2022
Onigawara:

Your father is the abōki.
I'm not an economist

Sorry
Re: Naira Crashes To N710 Per Dollar by 1nice(m): 6:46pm On Jul 27, 2022
ZombieNation:

Biafra or death rant march resumes next year

Okoro

Lazy person like you, all you know how to do is to gossip.
Proud fools like you talk too much; you only thinks you knows.
Stupid person keep showing how stupid you are.
Re: Naira Crashes To N710 Per Dollar by ZombieNation: 6:47pm On Jul 27, 2022
1nice:

Lazy person like you, all you know how to do is to gossip.
Proud fools like you talk too much; you only thinks you knows.
Stupid person keep showing how stupid you are.

E pain am wella

Osu
Re: Naira Crashes To N710 Per Dollar by engineboy12: 6:48pm On Jul 27, 2022
Easternmind:
This naira to dollar may crash to N1000 to a dollar of nothing is done.
As it is now nothing can be done. This is a manifestation of years of mismanagement and bad governance, it can't be changed overnight, . We need years of conscious efforts to rectify the outrageous damage

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Crashes To N710 Per Dollar by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 27, 2022
ZombieNation:

Olofo and SWIFT network is controlled by BIS which all Central Bank regulated merchant banks operate with it.

You can't have access to swift if you are not regulated by central bank which is under the BIS.

Russian Central bank were cut off from this platform by the BIS.

I can not send money to or from Russia using SWIFT.

Why are you people so daft.

Is the SWIFT platform available to anyone outside the CBN merchant bank regulation?

Idiots everywhere.

You are the daft one, keep changing post to post

May god help you

International Money transfer companies like transferwise don't use swift...fool...

They use a different system that is why you get your money very fast.

They have accounts in every countries they operate from these accounts, transactions are debited and credited
Re: Naira Crashes To N710 Per Dollar by 1nice(m): 6:54pm On Jul 27, 2022
ZombieNation:

E pain am wella

Osu

E pain am wella

Osu
Re: Naira Crashes To N710 Per Dollar by PROUDIGBO(m): 6:59pm On Jul 27, 2022
ZombieNation:
Buhari and his cabal are closing their naira accounts and that idiot Emefile is helping them with free dollars.

Thiefnibu is buying dollars too which he will waste on Emirs in the north.

By January it will be trading at over 1k per $.

Emefile remains the worst CBN

Buhari is a thief and a bandit .

Now you know why they kept him!
Re: Naira Crashes To N710 Per Dollar by Dubaku543: 7:14pm On Jul 27, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

He is right

If an importer spends so much to import goods, the people that will bear the consequences are the consumers that will buy the goods.

If fuel or diesel increases, transporters will increase the price of their goods, local manufacturers will increase the price of their goods, the people that will bear the consequences are the consumers like you.
Oga let me teach you!
Re: Naira Crashes To N710 Per Dollar by descarado: 7:21pm On Jul 27, 2022
JohnBullMySon:
There's nothing Emefiele can do about this. This is economics. No regualation can stop Naira from falling. People who remit dollars into Nigeria now exchange through the parallel market to gain enough value for their money. In turn, the parallel market doesn't need CBN's dollars. They keep on receiving from Nigerians outside the country or foreigners and sell at the market price. People need dollars. You cannot use police to stop them from getting it.
It wil get worst.
Why?
Cos so far, those in diaspora have been the one providing the needed forex so far a long time ago.
Yep, without their contribution naira would have risen to 1000 naira per dollar.
Now, the world is facing economic challenges due to war in Ukraine. Cost of living and inflation is biting hard everywhere. One has to stay afloat first before exchanging money to send home.
So this give the naira free fast fall and that is what we are witnessing.
Re: Naira Crashes To N710 Per Dollar by okeysoninv: 7:32pm On Jul 27, 2022
thomwell:

Monetary and Fiscal Policies are always at parallel lines, the CBN muddled up these policies together and we are here now

Let me tell you, it is very simple, to get forex you must earn it. To earn it you must sell something, to sell something internationally, you must export. That os the bane of our problems. We only import, we don't export. So the naira will be sooooo weak, while the dollar will be so strong.

The current free fal is a build up that will manifest at a later period and it is now. There used to be cushions before now, there used to be Buffers before now. Like loans, grants, support from donor countries and agencies of the world. Crude theft is at its peak now, subsidies have turned into a major cash cow and proliferation in government is at a new level. Agriculture is at a stand still because of insecurity, no dollars for business men to bring in goods and services. The real sector is crippled.
we exports alot of things, crude oil exported in Nigeria alone reach $70b, gas more than $10b, and other non- exports like gold, Cocoa , cashew nuts etc. then talk about remittance in Total of $20b. Nigeria is not supposed to be in this quagmire if we have excellent managers.
Re: Naira Crashes To N710 Per Dollar by earnvest: 7:36pm On Jul 27, 2022
I guess we're all wailers now
Re: Naira Crashes To N710 Per Dollar by silibaba: 7:48pm On Jul 27, 2022
Is N760/$ as i type
Re: Naira Crashes To N710 Per Dollar by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:14pm On Jul 27, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

He is right

So

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Proposal To End Corruption In Nigeria / NDIGBO, It’ll Be Silly To Endorse Jonathan — Okechukwu / Southwest APC And Renegotiating 2019- The Guardian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.