Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,750 members, 7,831,402 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Lai Mohammed: Impeachment Threat From Senate Is Unnecessary - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed: Impeachment Threat From Senate Is Unnecessary (30802 Views)

APC Senators Move To Block Impeachment Threat Against Buhari / Impeachment Threat: APC, PDP Senators Agree To Truce / How Buhari Directed Me To Initiate Shehu Sani ‘s Recall From Senate – El-rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lai Mohammed: Impeachment Threat From Senate Is Unnecessary by ManOfSon: 10:29pm On Jul 27, 2022
I knew way back in 2015 that Buhari will be useless if ever elected Nigerian President. The man in 2011 had watched his supporters maim and kill young men & women serving under the NYSC for doing nothing other than assist INEC in organizing the 2011 elections. Buhari said nothing. Buhari also did nothing while those young people were being maimed & killed by his supporters. But aside from that, today, the extent of his callousness and cluelessness scares me. Is he even a human being?

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: Impeachment Threat From Senate Is Unnecessary by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 27, 2022
But true true we all know that’s ain’t gonna happen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed: Impeachment Threat From Senate Is Unnecessary by frog12: 10:31pm On Jul 27, 2022
security meeting all the time. enough is enough
Re: Lai Mohammed: Impeachment Threat From Senate Is Unnecessary by NwaMamaIwota(f): 10:32pm On Jul 27, 2022
omenka:
Oh keep quiet already ol' man. Shit's terrible out here. Abuja is no longer the safest place there is in the country.

God bless Senator Smart Adeyemi for speaking the truth. He said everything that needs to be said regarding the present situation. I sincerely hope this doesn't negatively impact the 2023 election calender.
shatap stop the hypocrisy.
Same government you supported just to spite igbos

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: Impeachment Threat From Senate Is Unnecessary by Omoslim26: 10:33pm On Jul 27, 2022
This is another very shameless man we have in the Evil Apc party.
Re: Lai Mohammed: Impeachment Threat From Senate Is Unnecessary by Impexp(m): 10:33pm On Jul 27, 2022
Mr lai, what measures are in place to curb the insecurity in the country that you people failed to deploy? This government have spent more than 7 years on the throne while the insecurity persist. We keep hearing different stories everyday. Are you kidding me?Awon were dede..
Re: Lai Mohammed: Impeachment Threat From Senate Is Unnecessary by SeriouslySense(m): 10:34pm On Jul 27, 2022
May we be counted worthy.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
[2022]

Re: Lai Mohammed: Impeachment Threat From Senate Is Unnecessary by frog12: 10:35pm On Jul 27, 2022
6 weeks is too much
Re: Lai Mohammed: Impeachment Threat From Senate Is Unnecessary by 4ckyou: 10:36pm On Jul 27, 2022
Goahead:
Soon enough, APC will be no more.

Write this down. �

the people in APC are they not the one moving to PDP?
Re: Lai Mohammed: Impeachment Threat From Senate Is Unnecessary by GalaxiesCakesPo: 10:37pm On Jul 27, 2022
GOD Help Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: Impeachment Threat From Senate Is Unnecessary by Cupid4(m): 10:37pm On Jul 27, 2022
It is when they see the threat getting hotter at abuja they too want to sit up, just waling up to their responsibilities
Re: Lai Mohammed: Impeachment Threat From Senate Is Unnecessary by orlaglobal234: 10:40pm On Jul 27, 2022
Set of awon OLORIBURUKU senators want to impeach BUHARI in injury time after he was destroyed everything................ Na bandits go kill all of you senators and Rep members including lai Muhammed himself

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: Impeachment Threat From Senate Is Unnecessary by Confirm4real(m): 10:41pm On Jul 27, 2022
Vote APC again at your own peril come 2023.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: Impeachment Threat From Senate Is Unnecessary by frog12: 10:42pm On Jul 27, 2022
what took them so long ??
Re: Lai Mohammed: Impeachment Threat From Senate Is Unnecessary by Bryan88(m): 10:48pm On Jul 27, 2022
I swear...make em kukuma finish up em bloody tenure...after all e don almost finish.
Re: Lai Mohammed: Impeachment Threat From Senate Is Unnecessary by MartinsD12(m): 10:49pm On Jul 27, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:

https://independent.ng/impeachment-threat-from-senate-is-unnecessary-lai-mohammed/
Abeg buhari should be impeached immediately there is no need for us to have a president who can't protect lives and property of Nigerians which is the ultimate duty of any sensible working government, what is this rubber stamp senate waiting for to impeach this dullard since, Nigeria is finished already what is all these nonsense, buhari should be impeached now
Re: Lai Mohammed: Impeachment Threat From Senate Is Unnecessary by MiaBeer(m): 10:51pm On Jul 27, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:

https://independent.ng/impeachment-threat-from-senate-is-unnecessary-lai-mohammed/
Buhari’s impeachment is unnecessary according to the notorious lying minister, but the killing, kidnapping and maiming of innocent Nigerians is necessary. Buhari is a failed President and those Nigerians who think he is not, are in denial. Period.
Re: Lai Mohammed: Impeachment Threat From Senate Is Unnecessary by mrvictornews: 10:57pm On Jul 27, 2022
These attacks can't be ignored

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQ9HPDg2z_I
Re: Lai Mohammed: Impeachment Threat From Senate Is Unnecessary by Henrymas(m): 11:00pm On Jul 27, 2022
This idiot weh he carry mouth like toothpick.
Re: Lai Mohammed: Impeachment Threat From Senate Is Unnecessary by azikiweironsi(m): 11:01pm On Jul 27, 2022
Let them impeach the clown. He overthrown the government of Shagari when the country was not as worst as this.
The man has no action, he lack leadership, he lack ideas, he is inept, lazy and unintelligent. Infact he is not worthy to be a councillor of a local government. Buhari is overhyped. What a mistake made to have elected such buffoon as a President.

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: Impeachment Threat From Senate Is Unnecessary by AFONJAPIG(m): 11:06pm On Jul 27, 2022
Buhairi is a coward
Re: Lai Mohammed: Impeachment Threat From Senate Is Unnecessary by Strikethem: 11:07pm On Jul 27, 2022
How I wish they kidnap any of his children and probably kill him/her in the bush.

Let us see how he will come out to blow grammar.
Re: Lai Mohammed: Impeachment Threat From Senate Is Unnecessary by zolajpower: 11:11pm On Jul 27, 2022
Goahead:

Write this down. �

Re u saying that APC is going to die a slow death like the AD ? grin
Re: Lai Mohammed: Impeachment Threat From Senate Is Unnecessary by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 11:15pm On Jul 27, 2022
Gbam
Re: Lai Mohammed: Impeachment Threat From Senate Is Unnecessary by Alpharey: 11:23pm On Jul 27, 2022
Government of the Fulanis, for the Fulanis and by the Fulanis..
Re: Lai Mohammed: Impeachment Threat From Senate Is Unnecessary by 7arrows: 11:31pm On Jul 27, 2022
Goahead:

Write this down. �

And some IDIOT'S are still supporting Tifnubu and his APC counterparts.
Re: Lai Mohammed: Impeachment Threat From Senate Is Unnecessary by KanwuliaExtra: 11:33pm On Jul 27, 2022
So this rrrretaaaard is still alive? shocked

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: Impeachment Threat From Senate Is Unnecessary by 7arrows: 11:34pm On Jul 27, 2022
Felixamos:
Shameless liar!
Shouldn't you be ashamed at this point? Did you take some sort of blood covenant with the devil?
How can these APC supporters even sleep at night?

Tinubu still has the guts to be campaigning and some foolish demons are on Nairaland supporting him? Tufiakwa!!

I SWEAR THE THINGS DEY PAIN ME. E B LIKE MAKE I SLAP THEM. THEY ALL HAVE NO PLANS FOR THIS CORNTREE. A BIG SHAME ON ANY SUPPORTERS OF TIFNUBU.

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: Impeachment Threat From Senate Is Unnecessary by DrDeuce: 11:37pm On Jul 27, 2022
Things are very bad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obasanjo Is Expired Milk, Dump Him In The Dustbin, Tinubu Tells Nigerians / Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Will Become President Like Joe Biden In 2023 / Adegboruwa: New Police Dress Code Is Illegal And Should Be Reversed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.