Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,729 members, 7,851,512 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:03 PM

My Journey So Far As A Keke Rider... - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / My Journey So Far As A Keke Rider... (27792 Views)

I Designed A Keke Napep Why Is Nobody Supporting Me? / Corporate Keke (Tricycle) Rider In Lagos (Photos) / Imo Black Cab: Innoson Buses Replace Keke In Owerri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Journey So Far As A Keke Rider... by Athemisia: 11:37am On Aug 03, 2022
Sonnobax15:
. My bro,keke is bae......... Normally, after the 4k,I do always make like 3k-4k for myself........ While on weekends,I dey make reach like 12-15k if I really dey strong enough to work.
which area you dey cover?
Re: My Journey So Far As A Keke Rider... by ahnie: 12:49pm On Aug 03, 2022
Chai I m happy for your honest hustle.
Guy chop knuckle.

5 Likes

Re: My Journey So Far As A Keke Rider... by ahnie: 12:53pm On Aug 03, 2022
Sonnobax15:
. Thank you my gee cool
Ensure to have daily savings o...e get why?
As I dey like this....I wan go block one thrift coy collect loan start another street hustle.

I was telling someone that.....if them offer me a job of 150k per month... honestly I nor go work

5 Likes

Re: My Journey So Far As A Keke Rider... by Sonnobax15(m): 3:21pm On Aug 03, 2022
ahnie:

Ensure to have daily savings o...e get why?
As I dey like this....I wan go block one thrift coy collect loan start another street hustle.

I was telling someone that.....if them offer me a job of 150k per month... honestly I nor go workam as an akara seller.
cheesy. Dem no know big sis.....

5 Likes

Re: My Journey So Far As A Keke Rider... by ahnie: 3:23pm On Aug 03, 2022
Sonnobax15:
cheesy. Dem no know big sis.....
Oya come shuk mouth put for my thread for food section.
Re: My Journey So Far As A Keke Rider... by Sonnobax15(m): 3:27pm On Aug 03, 2022
ahnie:

Oya come shuk mouth put for my thread for food section.
. Abeg mention me for there make I follow shook mouth put cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Journey So Far As A Keke Rider... by saintruky(m): 1:02pm On Feb 03, 2023
Sonnobax15:
. Nope,I don relocate to ughelli now...

Na ughelli u take dey hustle wit d keke?
Re: My Journey So Far As A Keke Rider... by saintruky(m): 1:02pm On Feb 03, 2023
Khaleesi4lyf:
Are you in warri? If yes. Can we meet cos whenever I'm going out na drop I dey always take. I had a personal keke rider before but he's starting to cross boundaries embarassed

I dey
Re: My Journey So Far As A Keke Rider... by saintruky(m): 1:03pm On Feb 03, 2023
Sonnobax15:
. My bro,keke is bae......... Normally, after the 4k,I do always make like 3k-4k for myself........ While on weekends,I dey make reach like 12-15k if I really dey strong enough to work.

After fuel n ticket?
Re: My Journey So Far As A Keke Rider... by Sonnobax15(m): 4:22pm On Feb 03, 2023
saintruky:

Na ughelli u take dey hustle wit d keke?
. Yes
Re: My Journey So Far As A Keke Rider... by saintruky(m): 6:24pm On Feb 03, 2023
Sonnobax15:
. Yes

I feel them say keke hustle for ughelli nor too dey boom like warri own..

So u don balance d keke finish?
Re: My Journey So Far As A Keke Rider... by Sonnobax15(m): 5:03pm On Feb 13, 2023
saintruky:

I feel them say keke hustle for ughelli nor too dey boom like warri own..

So u don balance d keke finish?
Two months from now.....I go don balance am finish by the grace of God

5 Likes

Re: My Journey So Far As A Keke Rider... by saintruky(m): 5:30pm On Feb 13, 2023
Sonnobax15:
Two months from now.....I go don balance am finish by the grace of God

Wat rate u take collect am?
Re: My Journey So Far As A Keke Rider... by Meandmycrew(f): 8:09pm On Feb 13, 2023
Let me leave you with this. Keep it up man you are almost there.

6 Likes

Re: My Journey So Far As A Keke Rider... by Pojomojo: 1:47pm On May 26, 2023
Sonnobax15:
Good day my fellow nairalanders...It's been a while since I've been active in-here...I know how much you guys have equally missed me ,the warri guy grin .....But I must really confess that I've missed you all so much too...But the hustle has really got my hands so tied up cheesy

Well,I've sat and thought of sharing with you all my experience and journey so far on how I've fared since I left my bakery work for keke riding...

First of all,it hasn't been an easy journey..But I must say from the depth of my heart that it's the best decision I've made so far in my entire life....

Though it was given to me by a micro finance bank at a higher purchase price...But considering the amount of profit I usually make for myself on a daily basis after remitting the everyday #4k back to the micro finance bank is very mouth-watering cheesy.

Also,the peace of mind is top-notch....I don't have to be confronted by any boss whosoever for coming late to work or poor work output...As a matter of fact, I'm myself boss cool. If any passenger tries to intimidate me,I've every right to show him/her the exit door out of my keke undecided. I remember how agberos took advantage of me at first when I first started as a novice......To the extent that I stopped working during the day, waiting until the evening when the different squad of agberos have departed the roads grin. Chaiiii,dem really show me shege cha grin

Las las,it wouldn't be nice if I don't mention the fact that "agberoism" is indeed a part of this job.... Sometimes I can't help but ponder and wonder how a dude like me who used to be very quiet has suddenly turned out to be the outspoken type to the extent that I now exchange insults with other motorists on the road grin. Perhaps it's something that's encrypted in every transporter's DNA grin

In a nutshell,my deepest regret is that I neglected this idea as at five years ago...If only I had paid heed to my old man's advice, definitely, I'd have had my own keke by now... But so far so good,I give God all the glory cool

Las las, I'd love to advise every jobless but aspiring nairalander out there, that there are enough legit hustling out there which are waiting for you to come and embrace them....."KILL THE PRIDE AND HUSTLE, BECAUSE LAS LAS, NOBODY GO PUT FOOD FOR YOUR TABLE IF YOU NO GET MONEY"......

Thank you, I am starting my business tomorrow

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Journey So Far As A Keke Rider... by denzel231: 1:50pm On May 26, 2023
Love your honesty. God bless you. I pray God bless so I can also send something your way. Stay focused my brother

1 Like

Re: My Journey So Far As A Keke Rider... by 3rdavefarms(m): 1:51pm On May 26, 2023
Hired purchase nOt higher purchase

4 Likes

Re: My Journey So Far As A Keke Rider... by chatinent: 1:52pm On May 26, 2023
My gee and colleague in the street biz.🙂 I hail you

3 Likes

Re: My Journey So Far As A Keke Rider... by Edugist4u: 1:53pm On May 26, 2023
Gob bless and protect you everyday of your life and may you go higher in life. You are a real hustler.
Sonnobax15:
Good day my fellow nairalanders...It's been a while since I've been active in-here...I know how much you guys have equally missed me ,the warri guy grin .....But I must really confess that I've missed you all so much too...But the hustle has really got my hands so tied up cheesy

Well,I've sat and thought of sharing with you all my experience and journey so far on how I've fared since I left my bakery work for keke riding...

First of all,it hasn't been an easy journey..But I must say from the depth of my heart that it's the best decision I've made so far in my entire life....

Though it was given to me by a micro finance bank at a higher purchase price...But considering the amount of profit I usually make for myself on a daily basis after remitting the everyday #4k back to the micro finance bank is very mouth-watering cheesy.

Also,the peace of mind is top-notch....I don't have to be confronted by any boss whosoever for coming late to work or poor work output...As a matter of fact, I'm myself boss cool. If any passenger tries to intimidate me,I've every right to show him/her the exit door out of my keke undecided. I remember how agberos took advantage of me at first when I first started as a novice......To the extent that I stopped working during the day, waiting until the evening when the different squad of agberos have departed the roads grin. Chaiiii,dem really show me shege cha grin

Las las,it wouldn't be nice if I don't mention the fact that "agberoism" is indeed a part of this job.... Sometimes I can't help but ponder and wonder how a dude like me who used to be very quiet has suddenly turned out to be the outspoken type to the extent that I now exchange insults with other motorists on the road grin. Perhaps it's something that's encrypted in every transporter's DNA grin

In a nutshell,my deepest regret is that I neglected this idea as at five years ago...If only I had paid heed to my old man's advice, definitely, I'd have had my own keke by now... But so far so good,I give God all the glory cool

Las las, I'd love to advise every jobless but aspiring nairalander out there, that there are enough legit hustling out there which are waiting for you to come and embrace them....."KILL THE PRIDE AND HUSTLE, BECAUSE LAS LAS, NOBODY GO PUT FOOD FOR YOUR TABLE IF YOU NO GET MONEY"......

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Journey So Far As A Keke Rider... by Paracetamol01: 1:55pm On May 26, 2023
God bless your hustle... another one too....., stay away from jobless Nigerian girls..e get why.May God bless your little beginning

3 Likes

Re: My Journey So Far As A Keke Rider... by ItisWell22(f): 1:57pm On May 26, 2023
Real respect! 🫡
God bless your hustle.

To think you even write better than a lot of “so-called gainfully employed” on here, just tells the state of our country. 😢

It is well… 🙏🤲

7 Likes

Re: My Journey So Far As A Keke Rider... by otokx(m): 1:57pm On May 26, 2023
Ughelli has a lot of potentials.

1 Like

Re: My Journey So Far As A Keke Rider... by Kajaard: 1:59pm On May 26, 2023
ItisWell22:
Real respect! 🫡
God bless your hustle.

To think you even write better than a lot of “so-called gainfully employed” on here, just tells the state of our country. 😢

It is well… 🙏🤲

My thoughts exactly. One can easily see that the op is very educated.

I admire his doggedness.

2 Likes

Re: My Journey So Far As A Keke Rider... by Thegamingorca(m): 2:00pm On May 26, 2023
Better prepare for agbado
Re: My Journey So Far As A Keke Rider... by HacheNoire: 2:01pm On May 26, 2023
God bless your hustle!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG To Phase Out Tokunbo Cars / Difference Between Oven Bake And Autobase / Brabus Gives Mercedes E-class A Stunning New Look

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.