Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,670 members, 7,851,278 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:19 PM

My Journey So Far As A Keke Rider... - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / My Journey So Far As A Keke Rider... (27788 Views)

I Designed A Keke Napep Why Is Nobody Supporting Me? / Corporate Keke (Tricycle) Rider In Lagos (Photos) / Imo Black Cab: Innoson Buses Replace Keke In Owerri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Journey So Far As A Keke Rider... by saysugar(m): 11:21am On May 28, 2023
Sonnobax15:
. My bro,keke is bae......... Normally, after the 4k,I do always make like 3k-4k for myself........ While on weekends,I dey make reach like 12-15k if I really dey strong enough to work.
from which state
Re: My Journey So Far As A Keke Rider... by Yaks02(m): 2:39pm On May 29, 2023
Sonnobax15:
. Thank you my gee cool
Which area (state) u de ride d keke
I go like join u oh
Re: My Journey So Far As A Keke Rider... by OvertheTop(m): 2:05pm On May 30, 2023
coputa:
That's the only industry in the state with POS operators.Governor Okowa killed the economic life of Delta state.

What Happened to Warri Refinery, PPMC and all the Oil and Gas Servicing company wey plenty for warri
what happened to Shell?
shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Journey So Far As A Keke Rider... by OvertheTop(m): 2:16pm On May 30, 2023
coputa:
Okay, chemist store, provision store,pure water factory, fish farm, block industry etc.You can run these businesses,even at the age of 70.with your staffs, and manager,you only need to supervise them.

Keke is not like that,by the time you finish paying the hire purchase with all the stress, the Keke lifespan is gone,it will now be giving you issues here and there.

It is almost impossible to ride Keke on a hire purchase,then use the proceeds to buy other Keke after remittance to your principal.

A man still riding Keke at age 60 has gotten it all wrong.

Thanks a lot for the Response man.

But I will classify chemist store, provision store, pure water factory, fish farm as Buying and selling Businesses
To me, it Takes a lot of Disciple not to Eat up your Capital if you don't have an alternative source of income like a regular job
coupled with the fact that you need to pay Salaries to workers and pay Frequently Changing Rents . to me Buying and selling is a little more Challenging Business Model

Anyways they are Great Considerations.
Thanks
Re: My Journey So Far As A Keke Rider... by coputa(m): 2:28pm On May 30, 2023
OvertheTop:

What Happened to Warri Refinery, PPMC and all the Oil and Gas Servicing company wey plenty for warri
what happened to Shell?
shocked shocked shocked
Shell,Chevron and all the servicing oil companies has all relocated a lond time ago.

Their leaving mostly contributed to the death of the economic activities of Warri,she has not recovered from It.

Warri refinery is a shadow of itself,
Re: My Journey So Far As A Keke Rider... by OvertheTop(m): 3:01pm On May 30, 2023
coputa:
Shell,Chevron and all the servicing oil companies has all relocated a lond time ago.

Their leaving mostly contributed to the death of the economic activities of Warri,she has not recovered from It.

Warri refinery is a shadow of itself,

WOW! shocked
Re: My Journey So Far As A Keke Rider... by samuel051: 3:23pm On Jun 02, 2023
UptownVibes:
More passengers to his keke.. What is he doing with puzy? You want him to go back to trenches,right? undecided
hahahaha na u come worse me pass o .

1 Like

Re: My Journey So Far As A Keke Rider... by UptownVibes(m): 3:51pm On Jun 02, 2023
samuel051:
hahahaha na u come worse me pass o .
wink
Re: My Journey So Far As A Keke Rider... by RepoMan007: 5:45pm On Jul 09, 2023
RepoMan007:
People with better English command than Pantami or Buratao riding keke under a NEPA bill holder govt. That's how agberos will boom if any of Obi or BAT are voted. Expect brazen corruption and privatization under Atiku once more.
Anyway, God bless your effort to do something that meets peoples decent needs poster.
Thinking too much about Nigeria can give a 25 year old stroke and HBP.
Re: My Journey So Far As A Keke Rider... by nwaonyeze001(m): 6:29am On Sep 19, 2023
Fakelondonboi:
HUSTLING AND PRAYING FOR SUPPORT AS WELL TO GET A MINI BUS AS WELL ...ONCE THE MONEY IS COMPLETE I GET MYSELF ONE EVEN THOUGH ITS NOT A NEW ONE

AS SCHOOL CERT NO WORK FOR US...BRO THERE IS MONEY IN TRANSPORTATION

GOD BLESS UR HUSTLE

Even with this fuel subsidy removal, is the business still profitable?
Re: My Journey So Far As A Keke Rider... by Fakelondonboi(m): 7:26pm On Sep 21, 2023
Yes so long you can fuel Ur tank ..., increase Ur fare to sooth Ur amount spent on fuel bought

Even with this fuel subsidy removal, is the business still profitable? [/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG To Phase Out Tokunbo Cars / Difference Between Oven Bake And Autobase / Brabus Gives Mercedes E-class A Stunning New Look

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.