Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,531 members, 7,847,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 12:53 PM

Igbos In Nairaland Should Forgive SARKI - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos In Nairaland Should Forgive SARKI (1427 Views)

Asaba Massacre : Asaba Should Forgive And Forget- General Gowon / President Buhari Appoints Sarki Auwalu As Director, DPR / See What Kayode Ogundamisi Said About Sen. Bukola Sarki That Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos In Nairaland Should Forgive SARKI by Igbodicool(m): 11:54am On Jul 28, 2022
IGBO GROWS IN HATRED!

Despite Nigerian tribes hatred against ndị Igbo, what has it done to them? Nothing!
Re: Igbos In Nairaland Should Forgive SARKI by falcon01: 12:07pm On Jul 28, 2022
VandalSavage:
Let me help him arrange it well

1) Yoruba
2) Igbo
3) fulani
4) others
5) niger republic grin
6) cows
7) hausa

Come on nah cry we Hausa are victims
Re: Igbos In Nairaland Should Forgive SARKI by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 28, 2022
So he has realised that the effects of bad governance knows no ethnicity or religion ?

Why don't he appeal to Buhari, Bashir Ahmed and co to help him out ?

He now needs the help of the igbo to save his brother from his brethren ??

Any my prayers are with him. When we vote in the next disaster no cutting of soap or giveaway for the multitude of blind folks on this forum
Re: Igbos In Nairaland Should Forgive SARKI by Softmirror: 12:16pm On Jul 28, 2022
Born2Breed:

What I know in my heart is not the subject of discussion here. It's what you and your northern siblings knows in your heart that matters.

Igbos are 4th class in your heart and you are all non-repentant evil that Igbos must fight with any means necessary.

I can't pity any Buhari supporter disguising as a repentant, evil must not be entertained.

Imagine the dirtiest and poorest people claiming first class. I blame Jonathan and the way Obi is going that man will also mumu after the north.

grin IT'S FUNNY HOW THE SO CALLED NEATEST AND RICHEST ARE THE ONES ALWAYS AT THE RECEIVING END. VERY FUNNY! IS IT THAT THEY ARE NOT SMART ENOUGH?
Re: Igbos In Nairaland Should Forgive SARKI by Frizz001: 12:23pm On Jul 28, 2022
wiseoneking:
But you know in your heart as well as every other Nigerians that Igbos are not third class citizen but actually top class citizen in terms of been generally better off in standard of living to the rest of Nigeria. This we know was spoken in anger . We all make mistakes. Listen to lamentation of high profile northerners, they will always feel that igbos are dominating a lot of economic spaces despite the federal government exclusion of SE in major infrastructural development.

What did a whole tribe do to one insignificant nonentity to warrant that much hate, vitriol and disrespect? He's mad. With the way he'd been going, I'm sure he has the ears of Buhari, Tinubu and Bashir Ahmed, son of the Kaduna midget. These 3 alone, along with some cows for good measure, will provide the funds needed to release his brother so he doesn't have to pretend any repentance.
Re: Igbos In Nairaland Should Forgive SARKI by VandalSavage(m): 2:23pm On Jul 29, 2022
falcon01:

Come on nah cry we Hausa are victims
Fulanis Don use una head finish grin

if una like make una go vote another Fulani man again ,shebi na hausa/Fulani tongue

Na una go suffer am pass cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Attached To Governor Wike Seal Petrol Station, Hotels Belonging To Atiku / Mechanic In Edo Rejects Money After Seeing Peter Obi's Sticker On A Car He Fixed / Reno Wants You To Caption This. Tinubu Vs Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.