Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,077 members, 7,859,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 09:13 PM

Give Reasons Why You Believe The Hausa And Fulanis Will Vote For Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Give Reasons Why You Believe The Hausa And Fulanis Will Vote For Peter Obi (2772 Views)

Why Do Igbos And Fulanis Bear Yoruba Names? / Fulani Herdsmen: What This Hausa Woman Said About Fulanis Will Take You Aback / "Death Sentence & Radio Station For The Fulanis Will Not..." - Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Give Reasons Why You Believe The Hausa And Fulanis Will Vote For Peter Obi by lexylaw40: 9:51am On Jul 28, 2022
Let's face it now or never.... considering the tribal politics we play in Nigeria and Africa as a whole ,Pls can anyone give me reasons why you think northerners will ever vote for obi ..so you believe Hausas and fulanis in their right senses will vote for Peter Obi an Igbo man

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Give Reasons Why You Believe The Hausa And Fulanis Will Vote For Peter Obi by PandoraObi: 9:52am On Jul 28, 2022
Because he is been projected by igbos and all Nigerians must dance to their tune

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Give Reasons Why You Believe The Hausa And Fulanis Will Vote For Peter Obi by phr0nesis(m): 9:59am On Jul 28, 2022
First of all, he doesn't really need their votes.
The few votes he will get from sensible Northerners, combined with South-south and Southeast is enough. Tinubu, Atiku and co. can distribute the rest among themselves.

To answer your question: Having common sense is enough reason for them to vote for him. You don't need rocket science to know that the other candidates have nothing to offer

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Give Reasons Why You Believe The Hausa And Fulanis Will Vote For Peter Obi by Opintiwa: 10:09am On Jul 28, 2022
If you give me just 1 just 1 even 0.5 reason why they should vote Tinubu then I will give you x4 the reason they will vote Obi

24 Likes

Re: Give Reasons Why You Believe The Hausa And Fulanis Will Vote For Peter Obi by Eriokanmi: 10:12am On Jul 28, 2022
PandoraObi:
Because he is been projected by igbos and all Nigerians must dance to their tune
Wrong. He's been projected by forward-thinking Nigerians across religous and ethnic lines to save Nigeria from sinking. I as a yorubaman, I canvas at least 2 people daily to vote obi. Amazingly, only one amongst people approached somce the beginning of this said otherwise. All said its obi or nothing.

We can't afford to vote someone who's saying emi lokan lati ba Nigeria ję si. We've had enough of the failed party.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Give Reasons Why You Believe The Hausa And Fulanis Will Vote For Peter Obi by PandoraObi: 10:53am On Jul 28, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Wrong. He's been projected by forward-thinking Nigerians across religous and ethnic lines to save Nigeria from sinking. I as a yorubaman, I canvas at least 2 people daily to vote obi. Amazingly, only one amongst people approached somce the beginning of this said otherwise. All said its obi or nothing.

We can't afford to vote someone who's saying emi lokan lati ba Nigeria ję si. We've had enough of the failed party.
Because you speak Yoruba doesn't make you Yoruba, Fulani and Hausa also speak yoruba, even not because you are born by Yoruba parents make you Yoruba, but your interest in the development and growth of Yoruba nation, Kanu Nnamdi agitation against buhari administration was because igbo was marginalized because there was no one to speak for them, now the agitation of Biafra has metamorphoses to Peter Obi the president candidate, they are not talking about Kanu Nnamdi, Biafra and Simon Ekpa again? do you want the same for Yoruba if you are interest of Yoruba, do you want for Peter Obi the igbos that Kanu Nnamdi ordered to destroy Lagos properties during endsars? the same igbos that maligned awolowo peddling baseless lies against him despite it was Azikiwe betrayed him? do you want the same Igbos that called Osinbajo Osinbade because he is Buhari administration whereas they protect and lord mbaka for doing the same thing? do you want the same Igbo that called Lagos no man's land? what will happen to Osun Ekiti Oyo Ondo Ogun state, do you know igbos were trying to overthrow King of Akure before he stopped them, pastor kumuyi crusade was stopped in aba because he was a Yoruba man, Akinwunmi Adeshina was mocked and ridiculed by Igbos when he was investigated by US, the same set of people are humiliating Tinubu, the only strong politician we have in south west and you are joining them, think what will become of Yoruba land before you take stupid decision.

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Give Reasons Why You Believe The Hausa And Fulanis Will Vote For Peter Obi by lanocconsulting: 11:07am On Jul 28, 2022
Why not start by giving reasons why they will not. Until

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Reasons Why You Believe The Hausa And Fulanis Will Vote For Peter Obi by SupremeSpecimen: 12:14pm On Jul 28, 2022
Africa is cursed. Simple. See reasoning in 2022.
The black man is cursed.
Simply The Forgotten Continent

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Give Reasons Why You Believe The Hausa And Fulanis Will Vote For Peter Obi by Idiotseverywher: 12:27pm On Jul 28, 2022
lexylaw40:
Let's face it now or never.... considering the tribal politics we play in Nigeria and Africa as a whole ,Pls can anyone give me reasons Igbos believe Hausas and fulanis in their right senses will vote for Peter Obi an Igbo man
. You're very correct, give me the reason too you think Christians will vote for either Tinubu or atiku?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Reasons Why You Believe The Hausa And Fulanis Will Vote For Peter Obi by Polchiz(m): 12:31pm On Jul 28, 2022
lexylaw40:
Let's face it now or never.... considering the tribal politics we play in Nigeria and Africa as a whole ,Pls can anyone give me reasons Igbos believe Hausas and fulanis in their right senses will vote for Peter Obi an Igbo man
If Hausa and Fulani alone could make a candidate president, Buhari would have been a president since 2007.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Reasons Why You Believe The Hausa And Fulanis Will Vote For Peter Obi by Kendo999: 12:36pm On Jul 28, 2022
lexylaw40:
when you reason it u give ur self answer cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Give Reasons Why You Believe The Hausa And Fulanis Will Vote For Peter Obi by Eniitankorede: 12:40pm On Jul 28, 2022
Hausa and Fulani must vote him because he is the leader of IPOB who call NIGERIA a zoo and claimed that their idol, Buhari is Ahmed El Sudani, a clone. They must vote Peter Obi because he is the one that showed them the way back home from Owerri when they lost their way. He gathered them together and put them on train to Kaduna during his tenure.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Reasons Why You Believe The Hausa And Fulanis Will Vote For Peter Obi by Reasonable4me: 12:47pm On Jul 28, 2022
Who cares who they vote? People foolishly behaving as if voting Obi is doing Igbos a favour.

I will keep saying it till his last days in office that Buhari has been and will remain (in history) a collosal disaster. So if you think you will fault Igbos for their perfect prediction and wholesome lack of support for Buhari you are on your own.

If you think it's now payback time as to not vote Obi, then shalom.
Hausa-Fulani can as well choose one bandit leader and make him president to spite Igbos.

Very nonsensical post/you

5 Likes

Re: Give Reasons Why You Believe The Hausa And Fulanis Will Vote For Peter Obi by Reasonable4me: 12:49pm On Jul 28, 2022
Eniitankorede:
Hausa and Fulani must vote him because he is the leader of IPOB who call NIGERIA a zoo and claimed that their idol, Buhari is Ahmed El Sudani, a clone. They must vote Peter Obi because he is the one that showed them the way back home from Owerri when they lost their way. He gathered them together and put them on train to Kaduna during his tenure.

Ipob hasn't said that Nigeria has stopped being a zoo,please get your facts right. Har yau har gobe, Naijeria gidan daba ne.

Modified

Even if Tinubu or Atiku wins, we will all go back to our homes and wait for their economic policies which inevitably will affect everyone. Those that will be flying in and out the country will still be doing it. If the policies are wrong those breaking palm kernel to drink garri will still keep at it

1 Like

Re: Give Reasons Why You Believe The Hausa And Fulanis Will Vote For Peter Obi by paramakina202: 1:02pm On Jul 28, 2022
PandoraObi:
Because you speak Yoruba doesn't make you Yoruba, Fulani and Hausa also speak yoruba, even not because you are born by Yoruba parents make you Yoruba, but your interest in the development and growth of Yoruba nation, Kanu Nnamdi agitation against buhari administration was because igbo was marginalized because there was no one to speak for them, now the agitation of Biafra has metamorphoses to Peter Obi the president candidate, they are not talking about Kanu Nnamdi, Biafra and Simon Ekpa again? do you want the same for Yoruba if you are interest of Yoruba, do you want for Peter Obi the igbos that Kanu Nnamdi ordered to destroy Lagos properties during endsars? the same igbos that maligned awolowo peddling baseless lies against him despite it was Azikiwe betrayed him? do you want the same Igbos that called Osinbajo Osinbade because he is Buhari administration whereas they protect and lord mbaka for doing the same thing? do you want the same Igbo that called Lagos no man's land? what will happen to Osun Ekiti Oyo Ondo Ogun state, do you know igbos were trying to overthrow King of Akure before he stopped them, pastor kumuyi crusade was stopped in aba because he was a Yoruba man, Akinwunmi Adeshina was mocked and ridiculed by Igbos when he was investigated by US, the same set of people are humiliating Tinubu, the only strong politician we have in south west and you are joining them, think what will become of Yoruba land before you take stupid decision.

Which Awo are you talking about,the one APC Yoruba branch hired a miscreat called Portable to disrespect in Osun?
Nnamdi Kanu and Simon Ekpa won't be on ballot papers in 2023 election I don't know why you bother about them but you are comfortable to partner with a Bokoharam sponsor and even choose him as VP to Tinubu that should worry any Nigerian with thinking faculty.

4 Likes

Re: Give Reasons Why You Believe The Hausa And Fulanis Will Vote For Peter Obi by Burruchaga71(m): 1:23pm On Jul 28, 2022
If them like make dem vote Apc na dem go regret. Average Igbo man na millionaire

2 Likes

Re: Give Reasons Why You Believe The Hausa And Fulanis Will Vote For Peter Obi by PandoraObi: 1:49pm On Jul 28, 2022
paramakina202:

Which Awo are you talking about,the one APC Yoruba branch hired a miscreat called Portable to disrespect in Osun?
Nnamdi Kanu and Simon Ekpa won't be on ballot papers in 2023 election I don't know why you bother about them but you are comfortable to partner with a Bokoharam sponsor and even choose him as VP to Tinubu that should worry any Nigerian with thinking faculty.
If you disrespect your parents, only few people will care but if you disrespect others people's parents, you will be chide heavy, portable, osun, APC Yoruba branch are all yorubas, Igbos are not supposed to speak in derogatory manner to the sage, but Kanu nnamudi can give orders for destruction of Lagos properties

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Reasons Why You Believe The Hausa And Fulanis Will Vote For Peter Obi by Eriokanmi: 1:52pm On Jul 28, 2022
PandoraObi:
I've heard you. We are after a progressive Nigeria not progressive individual. Where were you when oba of lagos asked us to throw igbos into lagoon? You're an ethic bigot and it's clear. It was the IPOB terrorist who said kumuyi must not come to organise a crusade not ibo. Do you know how many igbos who are menbers of deeper life? These were the people who invited him, same igbo people youre calling names. Don't my brothers call obi Peter Obi including your bigot self as displayed on your moniker? Can you now teach me any other language aside from yoruba cos I don't know any other.

The mistake the majority of you blind supporters of Tinubu make is, if Tinubu get's there, he'd fight for the interest of yorubas, babanla iro ni. Nigeria is bigger than lagos. Federal character must be respected. Was Obasanjo's administration favourable to us? Our region had been progressive with what our forefathers had put in place, which the current generation of selfish leaders aren't building on. Yorubaland is so developed courtesy pa awo. Is Tinubu wearing g his shoes? How many of awo's children were holding a political office while in office? My uncle Pa Jakande of blessed memory didn't have any of his children being iyaloja or babaloja. As brief as his government was, he achieved so much. If not for the coup of buhari in the 80s, the literail and local airport tinubu is using to sing every 4 years cos of election would have since been achieved. He built the largest estate in Africa in his time under 3 years and completed all. The lagos literail was stopped by buhari , the then military head of state else, pa jakande would have completed it in 8 years as projected. Lagos didn't even have much that time but this man spent our money judiciously. He had no single helicopter, talkless of a private jet.

See, you can call me any name for all I care. Anyone who doesn't share same ideas with tinubu or his followers is either an ipob or northerner. O ga oo. My joy is, all those intimidation wouldn't hold water anymore. I pray the election wouid hold next year. All of you will be shocked. Osun's defeat will be a tip of the iceberg in lagos, oyo and other places in 2023 the presidential election. In 2019, I began to know Tinubu's popularity in our land was fake. How many states did he deliver for the apc in 2019 in the south west?

Osinbajo is even more accepted by all and sundry. Tinubu isn't strange to me. I don't need to disclose my identity. Let's leave it at that. He was always coming to pa jakande's house in those days.

We don't want to live in the past anymore. All those old tales don't apply nowadays. Our leaders are so selfish. Mention one sector in lagos where tinubu doesn't have a hand? Pa jakande warned his children not to partake in politics. Do you think he had no children? My cousins are only heeding his advice.

We need a leader that would restore the integrity of Nigeria and the person who fits in that shoe is obi. They say we're only popular on social media supporting Obi. Let the election come, you'd know we have pvc.

The majority of the boko haram.fighters and herdsmen, yahoo boys, bandits, ipob, etc are youths. These so called leaders have disappointed the youths , no future for them. Tinubu preached same buhari to us in 2015 and we voted this man. We're once beaten, twice shy. Are you saying we should vote the apc , same failure again , all because of tinubu? No way! Good luck to you and your quest for Tinubu’s utopian presidency.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Reasons Why You Believe The Hausa And Fulanis Will Vote For Peter Obi by RZArecta(m): 1:54pm On Jul 28, 2022
They won't vote Peter Obi not because he's not competent but simply because of the tribal bigotry politics played by the northern elite. It's simply a northern/Muslim thing now for northerners and that's a fact

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Give Reasons Why You Believe The Hausa And Fulanis Will Vote For Peter Obi by Eriokanmi: 1:57pm On Jul 28, 2022
RZArecta:
They won't vote Peter Obi not because he's not competent but simply because of the tribal bigotry politics played by the northern elite. It's simply a northern/Muslim thing now for northerners and that's a fact
You don't seem to understand what's going on in the north now about obi. The 2023 election wouid be between the youths and old politicians who had destroyed this country

4 Likes

Re: Give Reasons Why You Believe The Hausa And Fulanis Will Vote For Peter Obi by paramakina202: 2:14pm On Jul 28, 2022
PandoraObi:
If you disrespect your parents, only few people will care but if you disrespect others people's parents, you will be chide heavy, portable, osun, APC Yoruba branch are all yorubas, Igbos are not supposed to speak in derogatory manner to the sage, but Kanu nnamudi can give orders for destruction of Lagos properties

Hold Nnamdi Kanu responsible for his actions nobody elected him to speak or to act on behalf of Igbos.Tinubu and his supporters have no respect for the late great elder statesman Awolowo that is regretable.

2 Likes

Re: Give Reasons Why You Believe The Hausa And Fulanis Will Vote For Peter Obi by lexylaw40: 9:05am On Sep 11, 2022
paramakina202:

Hold Nnamdi Kanu responsible for his actions nobody elected him to speak or to act on behalf of Igbos.Tinubu and his supporters have no respect for the late great elder statesman Awolowo that is regretable.
ibos don't know what they want
Re: Give Reasons Why You Believe The Hausa And Fulanis Will Vote For Peter Obi by VERDA: 10:08am On Sep 11, 2022
lexylaw40:

This is a blanket statement, how did you arrive at this conclusion?

2 Likes

Re: Give Reasons Why You Believe The Hausa And Fulanis Will Vote For Peter Obi by SlavaUkraini: 10:09am On Sep 11, 2022
Hausa-Fulanis would never abandon two of their sons and vote for Tinubu or Obi...

Atiku Abubakar and Kwankwaso would divide the northern votes.

That is why you see the massive defections to the PDP and NNPP in recent times.

Transfer window is still open and you will see more defections to the parties of the Northern Candidates.
Re: Give Reasons Why You Believe The Hausa And Fulanis Will Vote For Peter Obi by RZArecta(m): 10:11am On Sep 11, 2022
Igbos know Hausa/Fulani will never vote Peter Obi even though they (Igbos) have consistently voted for Fulanis (Yar'Adua, Atiku). Fact of the matter is that the Hausa/fulani political elite are tribal bigots who will never allow an Igbo nyamiri to occupy Aso Rock

The same ídiots who will bring up IPOB and Nnamdi Kanu as reasons why they won't vote Obi, conveniently forget about Abubakar Shekau, boko haram and fulani terrorists when talking about Atiku Abubakar, Shettima and co when it comes to northern presidency cool

5 Likes

Re: Give Reasons Why You Believe The Hausa And Fulanis Will Vote For Peter Obi by OBALOLA55(m): 10:16am On Sep 11, 2022
PandoraObi:
E PAIN AM O grin
Re: Give Reasons Why You Believe The Hausa And Fulanis Will Vote For Peter Obi by paramakina202: 10:46am On Sep 11, 2022
lexylaw40:

Even you as an individual don't know what you want.Very confused human being.

2 Likes

Re: Give Reasons Why You Believe The Hausa And Fulanis Will Vote For Peter Obi by Nigerianization(m): 10:51am On Sep 11, 2022
PandoraObi:

Na hate go kill you. Who is projecting Emilokan1?
Re: Give Reasons Why You Believe The Hausa And Fulanis Will Vote For Peter Obi by marvinsync(m): 10:51am On Sep 11, 2022
lexylaw40:

suffer no dey tire them?

is the reason

1 Like

Re: Give Reasons Why You Believe The Hausa And Fulanis Will Vote For Peter Obi by Nigerianization(m): 11:00am On Sep 11, 2022
PandoraObi:

It was Buhari that forgot his running mate's name while on a campaign tour and called him Osibade. Google should be your friend.

Now to the issue. A competent leader benefits everyone. Obasanjo never favoured the South West specially. BUHARI never benefitted the north specially. So how will the candidacy of Tinubu benefit the south west specially.

Remember that Tinubu in 2011 supported Tambuwal as Speaker against his own Yoruba candidate. Tell me how Osinbajo has made the south west better or Good luck Jonathan for South South people?

I tried to tow you line of argument up there.

Every other of your argument are false. Awolowo advised Gowon to use hunger and starvation as a weapon of war on biafrans. Let the past remain in the past because everybody had issues in history.

Looking ahead, can you hand over your struggling business to a man like Tinubu or ATIKU in this present economy?

3 Likes

Re: Give Reasons Why You Believe The Hausa And Fulanis Will Vote For Peter Obi by marvinsync(m): 11:01am On Sep 11, 2022
PandoraObi:

I don't even know where to begin

first of all Lagos is no man's land
the Oba of Lagos himself said Lagos can't be counted as Yoruba land

second the insults are going round Yorubas insult Igbo people and vice versa Dont have the strength to type examples, also the Yoruba has benefitted from politics in Nigeria, a president and vice president, not to mention federal infrastructure , and having a close proximity to a port city like Lagos, se/ss travel hundreds of kilometers for that

equity states power comes to SE

the Yorubas don't have any problems stop crying
ijaws that produce most of the oil in this country where they at? Again Yorubas Dont have any problems ,politically or infrastructure wise compared to SS/SE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Reasons Why You Believe The Hausa And Fulanis Will Vote For Peter Obi by paramakina202: 11:03am On Sep 11, 2022
lexylaw40:

Peter Obi is a new Nigeria project not an Igbo project.Be informed.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The World Class University Of Transportation Daura, Katsina State. UP APC / VIDEO: Soldiers Singing "Baba Wey No Well You Dey Shout Emilokan" / Court Of Appeal Has Jurisdiction To Stop FG From Swearing-in Tinubu On May 29th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.