Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,222 members, 7,860,412 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:38 AM

Terrorist Threat: Release Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB Tells Buhari Government - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Terrorist Threat: Release Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB Tells Buhari Government (20012 Views)

Kanu Directed Cancelation Of Sit-at-home, Not You, IPOB Tells Uzodimma / Wanted Stanley Mgbere Is Not Our Member - IPOB Tells Governor Wike / "We Will Launch Radio Biafra In Daura" - IPOB Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terrorist Threat: Release Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB Tells Buhari Government by SenatePresdo(m): 1:01pm On Jul 28, 2022
Nigeria is gone to the dogs

1 Like

Re: Terrorist Threat: Release Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB Tells Buhari Government by Dubaku543: 1:02pm On Jul 28, 2022
Yes
Re: Terrorist Threat: Release Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB Tells Buhari Government by UptownVibes(m): 1:03pm On Jul 28, 2022
Noise.. Bandits don't make noise, they attack wen they want to. That is why FG see them as business men and not terrorists..
Re: Terrorist Threat: Release Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB Tells Buhari Government by onuman: 1:04pm On Jul 28, 2022
They would rather release Idris the Accountant General of Nigeria who stole more than N120 billion from Nigeria's coffers .

2 Likes

Re: Terrorist Threat: Release Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB Tells Buhari Government by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 28, 2022
Broveens42:

That's why I laugh when people say Peter obi will change the fortunes of Nigeria. Even if he does emerge, they would mess him up like they did to GEJ, and so much more that the Igbo race is further painted in bad light.
Obtaining PVC is a waste of Time in a country with a suspect constitution.

No one can change Nigeria. The country is flawed from its very foundation. I blame the British for this mess. Maybe we should just rack it out once and for all. Winner takes all.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Terrorist Threat: Release Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB Tells Buhari Government by RaptObserver: 1:05pm On Jul 28, 2022
Deeprooted:
Kanu gave an accurate prophecy of what is currently befalling the country but the Fulani herdsman was bent on arresting the young and intelligent man!

I blame Ndigbo for failing to rally round him.

Umahi and the other supreme Court governors imposed on the south East are moles

Read the headline well. It refers to threats from bandits. But even at that, IPOB is a violent organisation currently. Can any Igbo man say IPOB represent his values?
Re: Terrorist Threat: Release Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB Tells Buhari Government by Blackfire(m): 1:07pm On Jul 28, 2022
Nnamdi will not be released...he insulted Nigeria

As for those mujahadeens...the video is fake

We the youths are solidly behind our darling president
Re: Terrorist Threat: Release Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB Tells Buhari Government by onuman: 1:07pm On Jul 28, 2022
Fira09:
Terrorists’ threat: Release Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB tells Buhari govt

https://dailypost.ng/2022/07/28/terrorists-threat-release-nnamdi-kanu-ipob-tells-buhari-govt/

The terrorists and bandits are struggling to get a Nigeria to be governed with Islamic Sharia criminal laws, while MNK struggles to extricate his eastern region from a future Afghanistan phenomenon in Nigeria.

In 2001, Muhammadu Buhari told a huge crowd of Islamic faithfuls in Kaduna that he wouldn't stop the struggle until Islamic sharia criminal laws are applied in all the states of Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terrorist Threat: Release Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB Tells Buhari Government by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 28, 2022
Broveens42:

That's why I laugh when people say Peter obi will change the fortunes of Nigeria. Even if he does emerge, they would mess him up like they did to GEJ, and so much more that the Igbo race is further painted in bad light.

When Buhari fails, it is his fault (truth)

When Tinubu fails, it is his fault (truth).

But when GEJ or Obi fail...it is the fault of the Northerners....

Right....

Maybe we should blame Bubu's failure on the South too...fair is fair... cheesy

(You guys, Nigeria needs change, not APC, PDP, or LP or NNPP CHANGE...actual change.)

2 Likes

Re: Terrorist Threat: Release Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB Tells Buhari Government by Chuksyno(m): 1:07pm On Jul 28, 2022
The statement is highly justifiable. if the seat of power is unsafe tell me where will be safer.

1 Like

Re: Terrorist Threat: Release Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB Tells Buhari Government by Sleekfingers: 1:08pm On Jul 28, 2022
Fira09:
Terrorists’ threat: Release Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB tells Buhari govt

https://dailypost.ng/2022/07/28/terrorists-threat-release-nnamdi-kanu-ipob-tells-buhari-govt/

Ipob and foolishness.......you want the release of your confused leader, by threatening......make una do una worst na...
Re: Terrorist Threat: Release Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB Tells Buhari Government by Deeprooted: 1:08pm On Jul 28, 2022
RaptObserver:

Read the headline well. It refers to threats from bandits. But even at that, IPOB is a violent organisation currently. Can any Igbo man say IPOB represent his values?

Northerners infiltrated IPOB to make them look bad
Re: Terrorist Threat: Release Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB Tells Buhari Government by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 28, 2022
Go and release him nau
Re: Terrorist Threat: Release Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB Tells Buhari Government by muykem: 1:10pm On Jul 28, 2022
Which IPOB again? We have passed that level.
Re: Terrorist Threat: Release Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB Tells Buhari Government by RaptObserver: 1:10pm On Jul 28, 2022
Deeprooted:

Northerners infiltrated IPOB to make them look bad

It is a tactics in war. Bandits have also infiltrated Nigerian army and other agencies. Let IPOB do same and achieve their aims
Re: Terrorist Threat: Release Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB Tells Buhari Government by BreakingNews21: 1:11pm On Jul 28, 2022
Deeprooted:
Kanu gave an accurate prophecy of what is currently befalling the country but the Fulani herdsman was bent on arresting the young and intelligent man!

So much for Mr Man's accurate prophesying skills. grin

1 Like

Re: Terrorist Threat: Release Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB Tells Buhari Government by AK481(m): 1:11pm On Jul 28, 2022
RaptObserver:
Up till now, IPOB has not instituted any court case to press home their demands with regards to the violation of the "fundamental human rights" of Nnamdi Kanu. Is that how a serious group should behave? Anyway they should stay clear Nigerians have a bigger project at hand. No distraction.

They have and got favoured judgement in abia.
Govt is owing the 2bn naira or thereabout

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Terrorist Threat: Release Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB Tells Buhari Government by RaptObserver: 1:13pm On Jul 28, 2022
AK481:

They have and got favoured judgement in abia.
Govt is owing the 2bn naira or thereabout

Oh i see.
Re: Terrorist Threat: Release Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB Tells Buhari Government by Emergingnation3(m): 1:13pm On Jul 28, 2022
Sleekfingers:

Ipob and foolishness.......you want the release of your confused leader, by threatening......make una do una worst na...
Who is more confused than unity begging goons like you that can't imagine their life without Ndigbo in Nigeria. grin

For your information, UN has ordered for his release....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Terrorist Threat: Release Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB Tells Buhari Government by ufotunang: 1:14pm On Jul 28, 2022
Terrorist threatening Buhari everywhere... nawaoooo

1 Like

Re: Terrorist Threat: Release Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB Tells Buhari Government by Sleekfingers: 1:17pm On Jul 28, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Who is more confused than unity begging goons like you that can't imagine their life without Ndigbo in Nigeria. grin

For your information, UN has ordered for his release....

Make UN come release am na.....

1 Like

Re: Terrorist Threat: Release Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB Tells Buhari Government by Emergingnation3(m): 1:20pm On Jul 28, 2022
Sleekfingers:

Make UN come release am na.....
If them born your Jihadist government well, make them no release am..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Terrorist Threat: Release Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB Tells Buhari Government by Billygee2u: 1:21pm On Jul 28, 2022
Broveens42:

Get your PVC first
Re: Terrorist Threat: Release Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB Tells Buhari Government by Blazebond(m): 1:25pm On Jul 28, 2022
Nnamdi kanu is also a terrorist so it would be good if he is killed by terrorist in prison too,abi nor be so we happy when iswap kill mad man shekau,now tell me the difference between nnamdi kanu and shekau, nnamdi kanu is a terrorist and he will spend all his life in jail just like okar is doing now in south Africa, death to all terrorists.

1 Like

Re: Terrorist Threat: Release Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB Tells Buhari Government by Sleekfingers: 1:26pm On Jul 28, 2022
Emergingnation3:
If them born your Jihadist government well, make them no release am..

.. cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

Stop chest beating like an orangutan, you can go and release him yourself....
Re: Terrorist Threat: Release Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB Tells Buhari Government by Billygee2u: 1:26pm On Jul 28, 2022
Deeprooted:

Umahi have served the fulanis and returned home in shame like Nnamdi Kanu told him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Terrorist Threat: Release Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB Tells Buhari Government by Rawtruth1: 1:29pm On Jul 28, 2022
I think the call is legit. Abuja is no longer safe for him, not even for the Senators who are fleeing to Dubai now.

Nnamdi Kanu has proven to be a prophet. He saw all these coming.

He only derailed when he allowed ESN to start killing fellow Igbos... Whether they are in Nigeria forces or not, you shouldn't kill your brothers. That was the beginning of his downfall. You can't kill your fellow Igbos in the name of freedom for them and go free.
Re: Terrorist Threat: Release Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB Tells Buhari Government by tishbite41(m): 1:31pm On Jul 28, 2022
Blazebond:
Nnamdi kanu is also a terrorist so it would be good if he is killed by terrorist in prison too,abi nor be so we happy when iswap kill mad man shekau,now tell me the difference between nnamdi kanu and shekau, nnamdi kanu is a terrorist and he will spend all his life in jail just like okar is doing now in south Africa, death to all terrorists.
Lol
Even Uthman Dan Fodio will not dream of killing MNK
U don't want your Fulani Empire to be in flames

1 Like

Re: Terrorist Threat: Release Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB Tells Buhari Government by francis5051: 1:31pm On Jul 28, 2022
Broveens42:

make Obi president and make ibo man chief of army staff or defense then watch dose terrorist burn to ashes ibos don’t tamper evil
Re: Terrorist Threat: Release Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB Tells Buhari Government by mukthar2000(m): 1:35pm On Jul 28, 2022
“We are advising the Fulani terrorists government of Nigeria to urgently release Mazi Nnamdi KANU unconditionally before their planned jihad in Abuja. We are monitoring them and the shenanigans they are playing with their terrorist collaborators to take over the government.

Huh, I reason with this IPOB guys with this write up , well let keep watching the Old man and his Fulani family brothers how their season film would end up.

1 Like

Re: Terrorist Threat: Release Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB Tells Buhari Government by ameh99: 1:36pm On Jul 28, 2022
kponkedenge:
Lol. Buhari that doesn't even know that Bandits want to kidnap him.... You think he will even hear about this?

All those that insulted the SE in 2015 for not voting this clueless man because in their words "Igbos don't want Nigeria to progress" can see for themselves where we are today.

I wanted to go to Abuja mid next month, but I just have to reschedule because of the security issues over there now.
What security issues in Abuja?

The problem with you Nigerians is you listen to rumors and not gather the real fact before spreading more rumors

Am in Abuja and no sign of terrorism here..
The said recent attacks was in the bushes around Bwary/Kaduna forest the never got to the school
Re: Terrorist Threat: Release Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB Tells Buhari Government by ProfOkai: 1:40pm On Jul 28, 2022
Broveens42:

I am sure you maybe typing this from the cosy weather of Europe or outside the country...and wishing this venom on the rest of us. And you think this will happen? Never.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Appeal Court suspends judgement Sacking Otti, Abia/Kano LP Candidates / Senate Presidency: Lawan/akume Ticket Excites PDP / Umahi Sacks Permanent Secretary Who Can’t Calculate Gratuities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.