Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,935 members, 7,848,781 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:14 AM

Catholic Priest Campaigns For Peter Obi (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Catholic Priest Campaigns For Peter Obi (Video) (32363 Views)

Cubana Chief Priest Campaigns For Sanwo Olu, Storms Campaign Ground / Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) / We Want Peter Obi – Youths Hit Streets Of Abuja, Ibadan To Support Obi (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Catholic Priest Campaigns For Peter Obi (Video) by Arysexy(m): 6:16pm On Jul 28, 2022
HeroicMeastro:

Igbos are using Christianity to have their way to be President. That is why they don't discuss Biafra again.
It's been a while we heard of unknown gunmen, Ipob, esn, ipig etc

And what is wrong with that? If not for Yoloba Muslim hate for Igbos BC of their religion, this is Igbos turn. Even Afenifere, pandef, Middle belt elders agreed it's Igbo turn

Why are Yoruba Muslim dragging it if not for hate and wickedness?

U don't want fairness and justice but you want peace

1 Like

Re: Catholic Priest Campaigns For Peter Obi (Video) by AgentGoat: 6:20pm On Jul 28, 2022
SultanOfAbia:
This is Turning into a Christian vs Muslim

Which explains why Tinubu decided to pick a muslim candidate.
So as to make it Christain vs Muslim
Which means Vote will be decided on Religon.

Thats a recipe for disaster

This what some modafuvka did understand and they are happy. This is going bad. It's now turning Muslims vs Christians election.
Re: Catholic Priest Campaigns For Peter Obi (Video) by PHOTSEE(m): 6:20pm On Jul 28, 2022
HeroicMeastro:

Igbos are using Christianity to have their way to be President. That is why they don't discuss Biafra again.
It's been a while we heard of unknown gunmen, Ipob, esn, ipig etc

Both you still have your boko harem, bendits, terrorist, herds men and iswap with you.
Re: Catholic Priest Campaigns For Peter Obi (Video) by UrPapa: 6:21pm On Jul 28, 2022
LadyRosa:
Endorsed!
Everybody should campaign according to their faith and conscience.
I'm tired of Muslim rulership especially those from the north.They are dull and the few who are educated are still closet fanatics.
Which state are you from
Re: Catholic Priest Campaigns For Peter Obi (Video) by idamokoemmanuel(m): 6:22pm On Jul 28, 2022
ElSudani:
Campaigning from the pulpit. They are doing more damage to Nigeria more than they can imagine.

Stop saying nonsense, if you have nothing to say
Re: Catholic Priest Campaigns For Peter Obi (Video) by PHOTSEE(m): 6:24pm On Jul 28, 2022
colestephan86:

That's what pastors take it be,
Ibos claiming Biafra now want to vote peter obi,solely cos he is Ibo.
Political interests will cripple their chances of winning

Same ibos has been voting every other presidential candidate, Obj, Yardudwa, Good luck, bubu.
Re: Catholic Priest Campaigns For Peter Obi (Video) by Royalty83(m): 6:24pm On Jul 28, 2022
Obi is a total and absolute fraud. And his followers are just exactly his image. Lies, edited rubbish, and total absolute falsehood.

This is really confusing: i mean, Tinubu claimed he built the future city that became the modern Lagos where most Nigerian youths are living and thriving - today it is the 7th most powerful economy in Africa, it has a port which he envisioned and which became functional in June 2022 and a over 2000 real estates sprouting all over the state with the biggest US embassy in the world been built in it; one claimed he built a city called Anambra and invested some million of USD, today people are running away from the same city to Lagos due to lack of opportunities, lack of facilities and high level of insecurity. Even the same Obi lives in Lagos with his family and millions of his tribesmen. I mean, why are the people campaigning for this super-visionary who transformed Anambra to Dubai yet not living there, why are they not in its towns, and its skyscrapers and Atlantic cities -- why are they majorly in the same Lagos and campaigning for a man who today has nothing but stories and tales of how he invested and created changes. I am a lagosian from Ikorodu, I have been to Anambra and served in Nimo, this is a state id never in my entire life in. And I can tell, very few tribes are living there simply because of its deficit of infrastructure and its abundance of extremely visionless leaders like Obi. In 2021 Lagos generated ₦540 billion, Anambra generated ₦1.4 Billion naira. Peter Obi met Anambra IGR at 1.2 billion and left at exactly 1.2 billion. Tinubu met Lagos IGR at 1.1 billion naira and left it ar over 30 billion. Today, Lagos attracted over 83% FDI—Foreign Direct Invest in Nigeria, Anambra attracted 0%. I mean, I sincerely want to vote for Peter Obi, but as an academician and an intellectual, — i am not a cow and won’t just start campaigning for someone simply because it feels safe and popular, I am really confused. And it isn’t about Lagos been a former capital city, we all see what the present governor of Ebonyi has accomplished with little revenue, and what former Governor Ibikunle Amosun did in Ogun state, also I have been Akwa Ibom recently and was dazzled by the progress made by Akpabio and Udom. Anambra never had it bad with PO who you guys are hailing; I mean, what are the real legacies of this man beside some BS tales by moonlight about how he kept some money in some beer business and offshore account: beside Lagos was generating 1.1 billion naira annually before Tinubu, today it is 300% ahead of the entire SE combined interns of IGR and investments; pls kindly educate me and pls no insults — just tell me why Anamabra today isn’t a place where non-indigenous and foreign investments are massively going to.

1 Like

Re: Catholic Priest Campaigns For Peter Obi (Video) by Tingotoe: 6:29pm On Jul 28, 2022
LadyRosa:
Same thing happens in mosque.
Muslims campaign in mosques as well.
It's even better to campaign in churches because Christians are not blood thirsty . Muslims campaign in the mosque,then kill people after leaving the mosque
This assertion is false. Christians are equally as bloodthirsty as Muslims. I have personal experience from what I've seen on the Plateau. Christians too have a dark side
Re: Catholic Priest Campaigns For Peter Obi (Video) by Tingotoe: 6:30pm On Jul 28, 2022
Royalty83:
Obi is a total and absolute fraud. And his followers are just exactly his image. Lies, edited rubbish, and total absolute falsehood.

This is really confusing: i mean, Tinubu claimed he built the future city that became the modern Lagos where most Nigerian youths are living and thriving - today it is the 7th most powerful economy in Africa, it has a port which he envisioned and which became functional in June 2022 and a over 2000 real estates sprouting all over the state with the biggest US embassy in the world been built in it; one claimed he built a city called Anambra and invested some million of USD, today people are running away from the same city to Lagos due to lack of opportunities, lack of facilities and high level of insecurity. Even the same Obi lives in Lagos with his family and millions of his tribesmen. I mean, why are the people campaigning for this super-visionary who transformed Anambra to Dubai yet not living there, why are they not in its towns, and its skyscrapers and Atlantic cities -- why are they majorly in the same Lagos and campaigning for a man who today has nothing but stories and tales of how he invested and created changes. I am a lagosian from Ikorodu, I have been to Anambra and served in Nimo, this is a state id never in my entire life in. And I can tell, very few tribes are living there simply because of its deficit of infrastructure and its abundance of extremely visionless leaders like Obi. In 2021 Lagos generated ₦540 billion, Anambra generated ₦1.4 Billion naira. Peter Obi met Anambra IGR at 1.2 billion and left at exactly 1.2 billion. Tinubu met Lagos IGR at 1.1 billion naira and left it ar over 30 billion. Today, Lagos attracted over 83% FDI—Foreign Direct Invest in Nigeria, Anambra attracted 0%. I mean, I sincerely want to vote for Peter Obi, but as an academician and an intellectual, — i am not a cow and won’t just start campaigning for someone simply because it feels safe and popular, I am really confused. And it isn’t about Lagos been a former capital city, we all see what the present governor of Ebonyi has accomplished with little revenue, and what former Governor Ibikunle Amosun did in Ogun state, also I have been Akwa Ibom recently and was dazzled by the progress made by Akpabio and Udom. Anambra never had it bad with PO who you guys are hailing; I mean, what are the real legacies of this man beside some BS tales by moonlight about how he kept some money in some beer business and offshore account: beside Lagos was generating 1.1 billion naira annually before Tinubu, today it is 300% ahead of the entire SE combined interns of IGR and investments; pls kindly educate me and pls no insults — just tell me why Anamabra today isn’t a place where non-indigenous and foreign investments are massively going to.
I still can't vote for him because of his shady past

1 Like

Re: Catholic Priest Campaigns For Peter Obi (Video) by Jack500: 6:33pm On Jul 28, 2022
Bigboy911:
Afonja Skull miners and smelly Yaruba moslem miscreants are d ones supporting Tilumbu,but sadly he won’t live to see the general election

You have higher probability of dying before Tinubu. It seems they don't get old in your family

1 Like

Re: Catholic Priest Campaigns For Peter Obi (Video) by deeva2: 6:38pm On Jul 28, 2022
If all these Pastors/CAN eventually turn this election to religious, Tinubu go win

And if the Biafran/IPOB push the campaign to be tribal, Tinubu go still win.

All these propaganda and blackmail cannot stop the CITY BOY..

If CAN and IPOB couldn't stop buhari in 2015 and 2019, What makes u think it will stop Tinubu.

The master strategist, Tinubu had already foreseen all these before making his choice..

NO SHAKING.
TINUBU IS A GOAL.

1 Like

Re: Catholic Priest Campaigns For Peter Obi (Video) by Softmirror: 6:40pm On Jul 28, 2022
PHOTSEE:

Where is the mad man from? Are you playing with CAN

CAN? YOU MUST BE THE JOKER OF THE YEAR. CAN IS THE WEAKEST ORGANISATION SO FEEBLE LIKE A SPIDER'S WEB. AS LONG AS MONEY IS INVOLVED ALL THOSE PASTORS WILL FALL IN LINE. WHO NO WAN ENJOY PRIVATE JET, LIMOUSINE grin ?
Re: Catholic Priest Campaigns For Peter Obi (Video) by etrange: 6:40pm On Jul 28, 2022
Smithkafors:
Nice one, all hands must be on deck!. We must rescue Nigeria. The country is bleeding...... Let no one deceive you on who and who to campaign for!, if it means campaigning in shrine for the right candidate so be it!.

Wow... the image you shared is saddening. What exactly did Buhari do for Nigerians?
Re: Catholic Priest Campaigns For Peter Obi (Video) by PHOTSEE(m): 6:42pm On Jul 28, 2022
Why is this man hiding at his back

Re: Catholic Priest Campaigns For Peter Obi (Video) by Righteousness02: 6:50pm On Jul 28, 2022
LadyRosa:
Same thing happens in mosque.
Muslims campaign in mosques as well.
It's even better to campaign in churches because Christians are not blood thirsty.Muslims campaign in the mosque,then kill people after leaving the mosque
just visit the one at Ikeja old secretariat, you will understand the level of partisanship and why we are where we are now in 2022

1 Like

Re: Catholic Priest Campaigns For Peter Obi (Video) by Righteousness02: 6:51pm On Jul 28, 2022
deeva2:
If all these Pastors/CAN eventually turn this election to religious, Tinubu go win

If CAN and IPOB couldn't stop buhari in 2015 and 2019, What makes u think it will stop Tinubu.

The master strategist, Tinubu had already foreseen all these before making his choice..

NO SHAKING.
TINUBU IS A GOAL.

with Agbero in Lagos there cant be justice naa
check am well naa
Re: Catholic Priest Campaigns For Peter Obi (Video) by Gbeng30(m): 6:55pm On Jul 28, 2022
Obedient Lo kan, let create awareness for more people, enough of evil party called apc and their candidate
Re: Catholic Priest Campaigns For Peter Obi (Video) by Masterito(m): 6:59pm On Jul 28, 2022
Lol, so Tinubu is more Muslim than Atiku? Please quit smoking.
mvem:
not really....for some reasons Atiku is not seen Muslim enough by many northerners. He is seen as too liberal
Re: Catholic Priest Campaigns For Peter Obi (Video) by VERDA: 7:06pm On Jul 28, 2022
ElSudani:
Campaigning from the pulpit. They are doing more damage to Nigeria more than they can imagine.

Oh please...stop with the hypocrisy, as if campaigns are not done in our mosques...was it not Ganduje that gathered Imams and told them Tinubu was going to pick a Muslim running mate

HYPICRITES.
Re: Catholic Priest Campaigns For Peter Obi (Video) by realestate99: 7:10pm On Jul 28, 2022
PHOTSEE:

Oga what are you apologizing for, let me go seaside .
Seems you are quoting the wrong person.
Re: Catholic Priest Campaigns For Peter Obi (Video) by Everlastingson: 7:10pm On Jul 28, 2022
ElSudani:

Advanced hypocrite! Do you not campaign in your mosque? Keep wailing.
Re: Catholic Priest Campaigns For Peter Obi (Video) by Everlastingson: 7:14pm On Jul 28, 2022
Chithauri:
Let me guess the catholic priest is an ibo man.

It doesn't matter. We don't care about his tribe. Keep your clannishness to yourself.
Re: Catholic Priest Campaigns For Peter Obi (Video) by IamAtikulate: 7:22pm On Jul 28, 2022
Chithauri:
Let me guess the catholic priest is an ibo man.
I guess:

Bishop Abioye

Pastor Yinka

Apostle Suleiman

Bishop Oyedepo

Pastor Ibiyieomi of Salvation Ministries

Are all Igbos.

It seems you guys didn't get the memo. The 2023 election will be influenced heavily by religion since APC decided to introduce religion into the campaign with their devilish and demonic Moslem Moslem ticket.

I am an Atiku guy but I am voting for the faith. I am voting for Peter Obi at the general election and my other parties for other positions

2 Likes

Re: Catholic Priest Campaigns For Peter Obi (Video) by IamAtikulate: 7:25pm On Jul 28, 2022
deeva2:

NO SHAKING.
TINUBU IS A GOAL.
Ok.

But we Christians are voting for the FAITH. Yoruba moslem should vote for their city boy, let Christians vote for Peter Obi
Re: Catholic Priest Campaigns For Peter Obi (Video) by casualobserver: 7:26pm On Jul 28, 2022
ElSudani:

It must be an Ibo priest
Re: Catholic Priest Campaigns For Peter Obi (Video) by ElSudani: 7:28pm On Jul 28, 2022
Everlastingson:

Advanced hypocrite! Do you not campaign in your mosque? Keep wailing.

I am not a Muslim. Most of you claiming to be Christians are hypocrites, there's nothing Christ like in your behavior.
You automatically assume that I must be a Muslim, how warped can some of you get in your thinking.
If you think this is going to benefit Peter Obi then I feel very sorry for you.
Re: Catholic Priest Campaigns For Peter Obi (Video) by Everlastingson: 7:31pm On Jul 28, 2022
ElSudani:

I am not a Muslim. Most of you claiming to be Christians are hypocrites, there's nothing Christ like in your behavior.
You automatically assume that I must be a Muslim, how warped can some of you get in your thinking.
If you think this is going to benefit Peter Obi then I feel very sorry for you.

No need denying your Islam for crumbs.

1 Like

Re: Catholic Priest Campaigns For Peter Obi (Video) by ElSudani: 7:34pm On Jul 28, 2022
Everlastingson:

No need denying your Islam for crumbs.

This is your burden not mine.
Re: Catholic Priest Campaigns For Peter Obi (Video) by Amumaigwe: 7:37pm On Jul 28, 2022
ElSudani:

What about campaign from mosques?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Soldiers Surround Shi’a Gathering In Kaduna / 'Vote Tinubu For President' - Taraba APC (Photos) / Moment Power Outage Occurred During A Live TV Interview Featuring Hope Uzodimma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.