Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,140 members, 7,811,208 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:37 AM

Seyi Tinubu Inadvertently Exposes ‘Money Inducements’ Agenda At Campaign Meeting - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seyi Tinubu Inadvertently Exposes ‘Money Inducements’ Agenda At Campaign Meeting (50188 Views)

El-Rufai, Adamu, Amaechi Didn't Boycott Tinubu’s Campaign Meeting- APC / APC Governors Angry With Tinubu, Why They Shunned Campaign Meeting- NewTelegraph / 2019: Okorocha, Nnamani, Nwobodo, Ministers, Others Shun Buhari Campaign Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seyi Tinubu Inadvertently Exposes ‘Money Inducements’ Agenda At Campaign Meeting by Islie: 4:12pm On Jul 28, 2022
Seyi Tinubu, a promoter and child of Bola Ahmed Tinubu, posted a picture on Instagram and deleted it after it implicated him in monetary inducement on Wednesday.

When zoomed, the now deleted picture showed “Money Inducements” on the whiteboard bearing items on the agenda at Tuesday’s strategy meeting Seyi attended at a youth campaign office in Abuja.

Seyi Tinubu’s Instagram post
Seyi tagged the post “My Tuesday #BAT #MyDayInPic #Abuja #YouthCampaignOffice”. His post accumulated 3,258 likes and 172 comments before he deleted it.

Bola, a former Governor of Lagos State, is the All Progressives Congress (APC) candidate for the upcoming 2023 presidential election. He has had a string of criminal allegations and charges levelled against him.

Among the items on the agenda board was “The New Electoral Act“, a recent improvement on the existing Nigerian electoral laws aimed at curbing malpractices. The two items on the agenda are easy to connect, as monetary inducement is one of the electoral crimes Nigerians expect the new act to curb.

The APC was among the parties that bought votes in the Ekiti governorship election in June. Eyewitnesses also accused the party of monetary inducement in the just concluded governorship election in Osun State.

Justice Inyang Ekwo of a Federal High Court in Abuja recently ordered Usman Baba Alkali, the Inspector-General of Police, to investigate Bola for perjury.

https://fij.ng/article/seyi-tinubu-inadvertently-exposes-money-inducements-agenda-at-tinubu-campaign-meeting/

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu Inadvertently Exposes ‘Money Inducements’ Agenda At Campaign Meeting by SmartPolician: 4:16pm On Jul 28, 2022
Tinubu intends to use money to buy every voter in Nigeria. Please if APC gives you money in 2023, collect it and vote for the candidate you have in mind.

After all, the money Tinubu is throwing about is the loot he has amassed from Lagos State since 1999. It's our collective patrimony.

521 Likes 45 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu Inadvertently Exposes ‘Money Inducements’ Agenda At Campaign Meeting by Maxymilliano(m): 4:21pm On Jul 28, 2022
Of course, monetary inducements is the only strategy Tinubu planned to unleash on hungry voters, forget about the highfalutin and unrealistic manifestos.

Just like Osun State, owo ma wo'gbo ni las las

309 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu Inadvertently Exposes ‘Money Inducements’ Agenda At Campaign Meeting by OkutaNla: 4:24pm On Jul 28, 2022
Lie. What was on the board was an analysis of the factors that may have influenced the outcome of the Osun election. Op is just being a fake news peddler. I've attached a clear picture of the contents of the board. Mods please take note of the Op's attempt to mislead the public.

120 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu Inadvertently Exposes ‘Money Inducements’ Agenda At Campaign Meeting by tollyboy5(m): 4:26pm On Jul 28, 2022
grin
Re: Seyi Tinubu Inadvertently Exposes ‘Money Inducements’ Agenda At Campaign Meeting by Odin13: 4:26pm On Jul 28, 2022
Nigerians will collect the money and vote their choice ..
At least he’s using money

Obi Ipob bingos are daily issuing threat and curses “ in Jesus might name amen” grin grin

Na who you go vote if dem threaten to shoot you or behead

Na to collect Tinubu money vote for Atiku..Okowa

Na fools and bingos Dey reason threat.. e go clear Ekpa wannabes by February

Na just how dem go take destroy their igboland I Dey pity in advance

All region mus close their boader to all IPOB bingos attempting to run from their region after elections

They can’t instigate war in their region and flee to others

Power to the people
Atiku Okowa 2023

Let’s make Nigeria great again

.... bingos said I know dey get likes and likes and shares shows am losing already grin
But offline “ they keep decamping to Pdp...

Stone won Buhari online with 1500 likes Online in 2019.. offline .. 15million votes no be here .

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Tinubu Inadvertently Exposes ‘Money Inducements’ Agenda At Campaign Meeting by festacman(m): 4:28pm On Jul 28, 2022
Obviously, a strategic review session on likely factors that caused the APC's loss of Osun State.

However, it is difficult to draw conclusions on factor "financial inducement', whether they discussed how to use it better as a tool or how to better resist opponents using it as a tool. We are not cocksure.

By the way, so this Seyi Tinubu of a guy is already cutting his teeth politically. Interesting years ahead.

98 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu Inadvertently Exposes ‘Money Inducements’ Agenda At Campaign Meeting by tollyboy5(m): 4:32pm On Jul 28, 2022
OkutaNla:
Lie. What was on the board was an analysis of the factors that may have influenced the outcome of the Osun election. Op is just being a fake news peddler. I've attached a clear picture of the contents of the board. Mynd44 and other mods please take note of the Op's attempt to mislead the public.
q
LoL they don't need all this analysis na. I thought they said it's IPOB that supports PDP.
As PDP don't have structure in Southwest. I'm not even expecting sanwo-olu to campaign . Let him wait to see and result will come up 2023

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Tinubu Inadvertently Exposes ‘Money Inducements’ Agenda At Campaign Meeting by tollyboy5(m): 4:33pm On Jul 28, 2022
festacman:
Obviously, a strategic review session on likely factors that caused the APC's loss of Osun State.

However, it is difficult to draw conclusions on factor "financial inducement', whether they discussed how to use it better as a tool or how to better resist opponents using it as a tool. We are not cocksure.

By the way, so this Seyi Tinubu of a guy is already cutting his teeth politically. Interesting years ahead.
He's going nowhere , as far as Lagos is concerned.

15 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu Inadvertently Exposes ‘Money Inducements’ Agenda At Campaign Meeting by Koralords: 4:51pm On Jul 28, 2022
OkutaNla:
Lie. What was on the board was an analysis of the factors that may have influenced the outcome of the Osun election. Op is just being a fake news peddler. I've attached a clear picture of the contents of the board. Mods please take note of the Op's attempt to mislead the public.
Don't mind the alarmist

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Tinubu Inadvertently Exposes ‘Money Inducements’ Agenda At Campaign Meeting by VeryWickedMan: 6:19pm On Jul 28, 2022
Like agbado, like corn

12 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu Inadvertently Exposes ‘Money Inducements’ Agenda At Campaign Meeting by Triangles1(m): 6:19pm On Jul 28, 2022
Bible say for a king to be emerged God know about it, if this man is Nigeria next President no any propaganda can stop him.

7 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu Inadvertently Exposes ‘Money Inducements’ Agenda At Campaign Meeting by posty56: 6:19pm On Jul 28, 2022
undecided like father like son ,are you surprised ? , still some people will still want to vote him , you will never see a stain on Peter obi

9 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu Inadvertently Exposes ‘Money Inducements’ Agenda At Campaign Meeting by Iamdbull: 6:19pm On Jul 28, 2022
Dbull on this one!!!

Same Sheyi that has been disturbing me and Wizkid to come and perform and campaign for Apc but I told him immediately that:

Who be DATTI?
Me I be obiDATTI!
plus my dad, mum, bro, sis and my AUNTY
other candidates small they be like ANT i
Dey only wanna use our money dey buy buGATTI
The guy just shock with the way I was ACTING

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Tinubu Inadvertently Exposes ‘Money Inducements’ Agenda At Campaign Meeting by Justseyii: 6:20pm On Jul 28, 2022
Wahala
Re: Seyi Tinubu Inadvertently Exposes ‘Money Inducements’ Agenda At Campaign Meeting by Cti28(m): 6:20pm On Jul 28, 2022
Yeye people. They are strategizing on a more efficient and dubious means of using monetary inducement to woo the electorate after failing in Osun.

Using poverty to impoverish the masses and using peanut to deceive them.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu Inadvertently Exposes ‘Money Inducements’ Agenda At Campaign Meeting by Stablefollowers(f): 6:20pm On Jul 28, 2022
Oh well its left to them to investigate

This country is a set up ...top profiles setting rules for low profiles to maximize deadly individual profits and wealth for them selves

If you know you know.
Re: Seyi Tinubu Inadvertently Exposes ‘Money Inducements’ Agenda At Campaign Meeting by Arysexy(m): 6:20pm On Jul 28, 2022
God will keep exposing them. They will plan but God will scuttle it. Agbado bending ancestor said they will labour in vain, less than 48hrs his party laboured in vain.

Every time their ancestor opens mouth, he vomits one unpresidential remark that make him keep loosing supporters, BC it is divinely mandated he will fail.

SMH! Money inducement kee you there.

We go chop your stolen bullion van and vote Peter Obi of LP

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu Inadvertently Exposes ‘Money Inducements’ Agenda At Campaign Meeting by Holluwhakemmy(f): 6:21pm On Jul 28, 2022
Another propaganda

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Tinubu Inadvertently Exposes ‘Money Inducements’ Agenda At Campaign Meeting by Brendaniel: 6:21pm On Jul 28, 2022
OkutaNla:

Why do you guys like defending rubbish, Tinubu is too crooked...

17 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu Inadvertently Exposes ‘Money Inducements’ Agenda At Campaign Meeting by MrRichmond: 6:21pm On Jul 28, 2022
Koralords:

Don't mind the alarmist
Why cry like a 3 year old

Was money inducement not part of APC's strategy in Osun state?

9 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu Inadvertently Exposes ‘Money Inducements’ Agenda At Campaign Meeting by Sonnobax15(m): 6:21pm On Jul 28, 2022
grin
Re: Seyi Tinubu Inadvertently Exposes ‘Money Inducements’ Agenda At Campaign Meeting by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 28, 2022
Ha, the mask drops!

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu Inadvertently Exposes ‘Money Inducements’ Agenda At Campaign Meeting by Throwback: 6:22pm On Jul 28, 2022
You mean money inducement like this below.

I salute Peter Obi the stingy political prostitute who chose to share the money himself rather than delegate the job to those who might corner half of the inducement.

216 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu Inadvertently Exposes ‘Money Inducements’ Agenda At Campaign Meeting by Bishopadaidu(m): 6:22pm On Jul 28, 2022
This comrade is a vawulence supplier ��
Re: Seyi Tinubu Inadvertently Exposes ‘Money Inducements’ Agenda At Campaign Meeting by SouthSouth1914: 6:22pm On Jul 28, 2022
OkutaNla:

You refuse to explain why he deleted the tweet!

Also check ITEM (4) on the list! Thank you!

Maybe we should notify OXFORD DICTIONARY the new meaning of MONETARY INDUCEMENTS!!

22 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu Inadvertently Exposes ‘Money Inducements’ Agenda At Campaign Meeting by viklegend(m): 6:22pm On Jul 28, 2022
OkutaNla:

Why did she delete the image instead of clearly explaining what it was about

13 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu Inadvertently Exposes ‘Money Inducements’ Agenda At Campaign Meeting by Antoeni(m): 6:22pm On Jul 28, 2022
Seyi Tinubu is contesting to be the president of Nigeria, his father is just a proxy contestant because the Tinubu I see can't even read and understand a document, talk more of signing it.

10 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu Inadvertently Exposes ‘Money Inducements’ Agenda At Campaign Meeting by babag93: 6:23pm On Jul 28, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About Sugabelly(photo) / This Soldier Has Promised N100K To Anybody Who Helps Find His Best Friend.Photos / Reno Omokri Bought Meat Pie For His Obidient Dog. Pictures.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.