Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,386 members, 7,853,725 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:39 PM

Restructuring My Foot. To Hell With Restructuring. Kashim Shettima Blows Hots. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Restructuring My Foot. To Hell With Restructuring. Kashim Shettima Blows Hots. (1098 Views)

Anthony Sani: Igbo Confusing 2023 Presidency With Restructuring / Kunle Togun To Tinubu: Why Did APC Fool Nigerians With Restructuring Promise? / 2019: Buhari, Atiku Playing Politics With Restructuring – Senator Umeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Restructuring My Foot. To Hell With Restructuring. Kashim Shettima Blows Hots. by VotePeterObi: 5:02pm On Jul 28, 2022
You might be thinking that Tinubu is bad until you listen to his running mate Shettima. Man is as empty as a Carton.

Watch Video of Kashim Shettima denouncing Restructuring.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7XG4HVdc_4

1 Like

Re: Restructuring My Foot. To Hell With Restructuring. Kashim Shettima Blows Hots. by vicdom(m): 5:04pm On Jul 28, 2022
This is somebody that wants to lead Nigeria??

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Restructuring My Foot. To Hell With Restructuring. Kashim Shettima Blows Hots. by Opintiwa: 5:16pm On Jul 28, 2022
Two empty vessels.

One a terrorist the other a drug baron .

Wow

One openly said I don’t care about exchange rate because your salary will be paid in Naira.

Vice say to hell with restructuring

And the sheep’s are clapping shouting APC

14 Likes

Re: Restructuring My Foot. To Hell With Restructuring. Kashim Shettima Blows Hots. by ZeroAccess: 5:18pm On Jul 28, 2022
Nigerians will regret electing APC

6 Likes

Re: Restructuring My Foot. To Hell With Restructuring. Kashim Shettima Blows Hots. by November1857(m): 5:20pm On Jul 28, 2022
He against restructuring ,cos he want every nook and cranny of this con3 to be Islamic..

8 Likes

Re: Restructuring My Foot. To Hell With Restructuring. Kashim Shettima Blows Hots. by colorsofrainbow: 5:27pm On Jul 28, 2022
Someone who wants to be vice-president grin grin
God just dey answer Nigerians prayers to make these demons showcase their madness finish before election day

4 Likes

Re: Restructuring My Foot. To Hell With Restructuring. Kashim Shettima Blows Hots. by Ttalk: 5:28pm On Jul 28, 2022
Shettima should know that this country can't get a headway without restructuring. You cant build something on nothing. Where do you get the resources to build the road, rail schools and hospital he's blabbing about, they will all understand when the creditors start dragging Nigeria with so many conditions.

Anyway, to hell with restructuring, total dissolution is the ultimate

1 Like

Re: Restructuring My Foot. To Hell With Restructuring. Kashim Shettima Blows Hots. by JealousCobra(m): 5:28pm On Jul 28, 2022
We are doomed with this caliber of people in elected offices, how did this man attained to this level in Nigerian politics should be a call for concern..

I off mic jare..

Re: Restructuring My Foot. To Hell With Restructuring. Kashim Shettima Blows Hots. by demmie1: 5:31pm On Jul 28, 2022
And its these ones that Tinubu chooses as supporters. They will kill the man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Restructuring My Foot. To Hell With Restructuring. Kashim Shettima Blows Hots. by Qtrpst4: 5:35pm On Jul 28, 2022
Something we already know
Re: Restructuring My Foot. To Hell With Restructuring. Kashim Shettima Blows Hots. by youngmd: 5:36pm On Jul 28, 2022
Never again will APC smell aso rock
Re: Restructuring My Foot. To Hell With Restructuring. Kashim Shettima Blows Hots. by Mynd44: 5:38pm On Jul 28, 2022

(1)

Erosion Cuts Off Road To Anambra Environment Commissioner's Hometown / Obidients Propaganda: We Want It Look Like People Are Rushing Obi - Lady Speaks / Video: You Are Our Saviour. Moment Nigerians Mobbed Peter Obi Inside Plane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.