Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,012 members, 7,828,553 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Telecom Subscribers To Pay 5% Tax On Calls, Text, Data - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Telecom Subscribers To Pay 5% Tax On Calls, Text, Data (17541 Views)

USSD: MTN Snubs Banks, Links 77 Million Subscribers To FINTECH Platforms / Why Tax On Calls, SMS, Data, Others Faces Setback / How To Use Activate Flashlight Notification On Calls On Tecno Camon CM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Telecom Subscribers To Pay 5% Tax On Calls, Text, Data by raskal(m): 8:47am On Jul 29, 2022
Sheriman:
Finally, Buhari government kuku want to end our lives in this country
Na their life dem go end no be ours
Re: Telecom Subscribers To Pay 5% Tax On Calls, Text, Data by Quodseverismete: 8:48am On Jul 29, 2022
By the time APC and Buhari is done with Nigerians even changi no go remain for Nigerians, pockets- Patience Jonathan 2015.
Re: Telecom Subscribers To Pay 5% Tax On Calls, Text, Data by Correctdude: 8:48am On Jul 29, 2022
More money for Bubu and his entourage to tour the world...kikikikikiki
Arise o compatriot, Nigeria call OBEY...
Re: Telecom Subscribers To Pay 5% Tax On Calls, Text, Data by Brushstrokes20: 8:51am On Jul 29, 2022
If the lifeless Lunatic and cohorts have their way, Nigerians will PAY PER SECONDS FOR THE AIR THEY BREATHE!
Awon eleribu, mashanfani eda gbogbo undecided
Ogun kill all of Una including your brainless supporters!
Re: Telecom Subscribers To Pay 5% Tax On Calls, Text, Data by BadNews: 8:51am On Jul 29, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Telecom Subscribers To Pay 5% Tax On Calls, Text, Data by Alaga2222(m): 8:52am On Jul 29, 2022
And all this things happening Tinubu Dey see ham oooo and he get mind want come rule us again after the clueless man and his administration don finish this country...

I pray he doesn’t get any vote from anyone
Re: Telecom Subscribers To Pay 5% Tax On Calls, Text, Data by Tremple8v: 8:53am On Jul 29, 2022
Why cant you people just post this country on craigslist. Make una kuku sell am . Why all this hardship.
Re: Telecom Subscribers To Pay 5% Tax On Calls, Text, Data by Masterclass32: 8:53am On Jul 29, 2022
Buhari seems committed to destroying this country completely before leaving.
Re: Telecom Subscribers To Pay 5% Tax On Calls, Text, Data by Jnrprince1(m): 8:56am On Jul 29, 2022
Am not the type that use to complain oo but as it is now this is the worst government on earth recently firstbank started debiting me N6.98 on every ussd transaction when i contacted them i was told the money is remitted to my network provider cry
Re: Telecom Subscribers To Pay 5% Tax On Calls, Text, Data by ogatboy(m): 9:00am On Jul 29, 2022
APC is bent on destroying Nigeria. The way we shouted against Buhari, is the same way we are shouting against Tinubu but some people think it is a tribal thing. When the part 2 suffer start, God punish anyone that comes online to complain

3 Likes

Re: Telecom Subscribers To Pay 5% Tax On Calls, Text, Data by Jnrprince1(m): 9:02am On Jul 29, 2022
Masterclass32:
Buhari seems committed to destroying this country completely before leaving.
as in am just tired of that monster called buhari that cant even address the nation or being interview by journalist such a heartless human being cry
Re: Telecom Subscribers To Pay 5% Tax On Calls, Text, Data by hetivo5762: 9:02am On Jul 29, 2022
Gfh

Re: Telecom Subscribers To Pay 5% Tax On Calls, Text, Data by Jnrprince1(m): 9:05am On Jul 29, 2022
Quodseverismete:
By the time APC and Buhari is done with Nigerians even changi no go remain for Nigerians, pockets- Patience Jonathan 2015.
not APC fault as it is now any angel wey come close to buhari, buhari go stain am
Re: Telecom Subscribers To Pay 5% Tax On Calls, Text, Data by Handsum64: 9:12am On Jul 29, 2022
All these taxes right, left and center just to feed our politicians greedy and insatiable appetite?
Re: Telecom Subscribers To Pay 5% Tax On Calls, Text, Data by panpan(m): 9:15am On Jul 29, 2022
This is multiple taxation of subscribers by the federal government.
There is already 7.5% value added tax (VAT).
Re: Telecom Subscribers To Pay 5% Tax On Calls, Text, Data by Parachoko: 9:19am On Jul 29, 2022
Brendaniel:

Is it not your people that you support, I thought according to you guys APC is the best thing that happened to Nigeria, abi you guys are not more collecting stipends or your needs are no longer subsidized, So Nigeria is not more Canada extension because of Buhari, you guys will know the truth but will not to support the truth the same way you guys are supporting Tinubu now, you know he is very wrong candidate but for whatever reason you will keep supporting then start complaining...
I'm supporting Tinubu.
Re: Telecom Subscribers To Pay 5% Tax On Calls, Text, Data by Konjiboii: 9:26am On Jul 29, 2022
This govt is just making it soo easy to switch to LP, no be selected few dey experience the hardship, I love it as many don dey wise. Sometimes you gast beat pikin before e go get sense.
Re: Telecom Subscribers To Pay 5% Tax On Calls, Text, Data by Ellasure: 9:26am On Jul 29, 2022
I am therefore selling my stand by GSM phone unused.

FOR SALE.

Nokia 5.3 GSM phone for sale
The phone is rarely used due to availability of another android smartphone on use by me
Price : Negotiable.
08130470260 for your enquiries.

Please see online pictures for other description. Thanks.
Re: Telecom Subscribers To Pay 5% Tax On Calls, Text, Data by Holyness123: 9:27am On Jul 29, 2022
this government nah the master of multiple taxtation

you chop tax from my salary
chop tax from my recharge card
chop vat when i go shopping for shoprite
chop tollgate when i dey go back house from work
owomi da bandit full lagos road

when i dey go work sef.. you still chop tollgate
Re: Telecom Subscribers To Pay 5% Tax On Calls, Text, Data by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 29, 2022
Everybody has turn wailers like 5%ers grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Telecom Subscribers To Pay 5% Tax On Calls, Text, Data by omoadeleye(m): 9:32am On Jul 29, 2022
Stupid and moronic bandits, all these government officials are there,

They can't visit them and attack them.

They're busy attacking and harming harmless people just to gain the attention of government that doesn't even care about their activities...
Re: Telecom Subscribers To Pay 5% Tax On Calls, Text, Data by kafeii123: 9:36am On Jul 29, 2022
On top of vat?...
Re: Telecom Subscribers To Pay 5% Tax On Calls, Text, Data by BalticGold: 9:38am On Jul 29, 2022
I hope APC supporters no dey pay the tax o! Las Las e go reach every body.
Re: Telecom Subscribers To Pay 5% Tax On Calls, Text, Data by Udemzy05: 9:41am On Jul 29, 2022
Lol.. Nigeria debt ratio now worse in the world.

Dem go task una die to pay loans yet the standard of living remain the same or worse.
Re: Telecom Subscribers To Pay 5% Tax On Calls, Text, Data by Emmy000seun(m): 9:52am On Jul 29, 2022
I don't understand a statement that's 'they will implement it in such a way that it won't affect Nigerians'.. grin ;Dwhat kind of heartless people are still talking good or campaigning for this devilish APC party??.. posterity will judge this government and their evil supporters..
gracealonev:
As bad and ruthless as Abacha was, he had feelings for the welfare of the citizens more than Buhari and APC.

Abacha reduced company income tax from 45% to 30% among other major reliefs.

I know the next thing APC will target is to increase corporate tax rate even after pushing the manufacturing sector down on its face

1 Like

Re: Telecom Subscribers To Pay 5% Tax On Calls, Text, Data by symbianDON(m): 9:54am On Jul 29, 2022
This government of pharaoh buhari....very brutal
Re: Telecom Subscribers To Pay 5% Tax On Calls, Text, Data by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 29, 2022
Can they address the issue of leakages and cost reduction?
Re: Telecom Subscribers To Pay 5% Tax On Calls, Text, Data by olaniyilukman(m): 10:07am On Jul 29, 2022
staadiaam:
Every Attempt To Convert Aso Rock To Retirement Home For The Elderly & Sick , We Cancel & Destroy it Jesus Name
You just don't cancel it with prayer because Jesus will not come down from heaven to fix the sorry state of your country rather you collect your PVC to ensure Aso Villa don't turn to retirement home

1 Like

Re: Telecom Subscribers To Pay 5% Tax On Calls, Text, Data by gregng(m): 10:10am On Jul 29, 2022
Remains 2mins for Nigeria to scatter under APC
Re: Telecom Subscribers To Pay 5% Tax On Calls, Text, Data by greatnationmedi(m): 10:14am On Jul 29, 2022
In fact, I am speechless…..anyways, Please, I am still your plug, we render services in 2d/3d animation, drone services, broadcast engineering, film and musical productions, social diaries packaging like weddings, house warming e.t.c. Contact: +2348121937704. Please check my signature.
Re: Telecom Subscribers To Pay 5% Tax On Calls, Text, Data by Slimwhyt(m): 10:25am On Jul 29, 2022
Na wa o!

https://ji-task.top/82662922083205
Perform simple tasks and earn in dollars
Re: Telecom Subscribers To Pay 5% Tax On Calls, Text, Data by Emeka71(m): 10:35am On Jul 29, 2022
dawnomike:
6 These people are just bent on milking Nigerians dry...
They come up with another strategy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Change Your Airtel Mifi Password In 5 Easy Steps / How Can I Track My Stolen Iphone 13pls / How To GAIN 1K (1000) Contacts & Whatsapp Views In 2023 (for Free!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.