Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,106 members, 7,811,108 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

How Can I Track My Stolen Iphone 13pls - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Can I Track My Stolen Iphone 13pls (17393 Views)

My Stolen Phone Has Been Located In Cotonou / My Stolen Phone Of 2 Years Was Found In Niger Republic / How Do I Track My Stolen Tecno Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Track My Stolen Iphone 13pls by tuoyo9729(m): 10:40am On Oct 27, 2022
Pls is there any body here that can help me track a stolen iPhone 13

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Track My Stolen Iphone 13pls by dawnomike(m): 11:21am On Oct 27, 2022
tuoyo9729:
Pls is there any body here that can help me track a stolen iPhone 13
If you track it yourself, you can't retrieve it cos it will be on the move.
Your best bet is to get the police to do that for you. Although, it will cost you like 15 to 20k depending on the station.
When they retrieve it, he ready to give them another 10k to collect it

64 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How Can I Track My Stolen Iphone 13pls by ThatPetiteChic: 1:44pm On Oct 27, 2022
Same here. My brother's phone was stolen last week. IPhone 13

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Track My Stolen Iphone 13pls by optimistcandyboy(m): 6:25pm On Oct 27, 2022
Juju, pay me later.

Kidding about the juju part, I think Police is still the only way to track your mobile phone. Just that the Police have made phone tracking a lucrative biz for themselves.

Check my signature for affordable Solar Inverter for homes/ biz and offices.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Track My Stolen Iphone 13pls by Haboty: 7:37pm On Oct 27, 2022
dawnomike:
Your best bet is to get the police to do that for you. Although, it will cost you like 15 to 20k depending on the station.
Do what the person above said and fast, make sure you have the serial number. Then also you can log into your icloud and activate lost mode. Put a message that it is stolen and they should call a certain number once found. That way the thief or new buyer/accomplice won't be able to use it.

65 Likes 11 Shares

Re: How Can I Track My Stolen Iphone 13pls by Gotam: 8:11pm On Oct 27, 2022
The way people are stealing phone this days ehhn

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Can I Track My Stolen Iphone 13pls by coconutbag: 11:54am On Oct 28, 2022
And one unfortunate being may just buy this phone as UK used and find himself in a problem he doesn't know.

127 Likes 10 Shares

Re: How Can I Track My Stolen Iphone 13pls by Ademola47(m): 11:54am On Oct 28, 2022
To the best of my knowledge, I've not practically seen where a lost phone was tracked in Nigeria unless it involved serious murder (or crime case).

Police will ask you to pay like 50k, and start telling you to come back till you'll get tired and stop going.

117 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Can I Track My Stolen Iphone 13pls by Emeskhalifa(m): 11:55am On Oct 28, 2022
Na SARS been dey do this tracking thing before sha but una say make dem disband dem and government don disband dem.

Try go police station sha, don't take the laws into your hands bros

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Track My Stolen Iphone 13pls by money121(m): 11:55am On Oct 28, 2022
Ok
Re: How Can I Track My Stolen Iphone 13pls by MansoryMX(m): 11:55am On Oct 28, 2022
Mine got stolen last two Friday. I just got another one, restore my backup from my laptop and all my things got back because I hate stress!

Here is the funny part, my sim has a code so you can’t do anything with my sim, my phone iCloud is on and phone has a password. Even if the idiot decides to sell it as parts, the only expensive part is the screen and mine the screen is even broken.

96 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How Can I Track My Stolen Iphone 13pls by jeeqaa7(m): 11:56am On Oct 28, 2022
So let me tell you a story.

last week

I lost my phone

I prayed to God

then tried to contact the phone, or picker or good Samaritan as the case may be

a man picked it .

he had just left the pub and was headed home .

he took it home .

told his neighbour to help him direct me to where he was (he doesn't speak English)

we travelled quite a distance to meet up with him .

there he was.. still drunk but conscious enough to hand me my phone .

phone intact!

I showed him and everyone around there love because as much as the man is honest, his neighbours are honest too.

There are still good people out there.
Honest people!!!

128 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How Can I Track My Stolen Iphone 13pls by Boogyman557: 11:56am On Oct 28, 2022
Holly Gram cool U no need tracker or anything..

4 a genuine prophecy or answer..

Bring the following items:

1. one garri bag full of RAW WEED..

2. 5 bottles of hot Gin, OGOGORO...

3. 500h in 7 because I go need NACK ASHAWOO dis weekend..

4. big BREAD, about 9 big BREADS to use CHOP beans after smoking WEED..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Track My Stolen Iphone 13pls by ashir24910: 11:56am On Oct 28, 2022
Eyyah pele
Re: How Can I Track My Stolen Iphone 13pls by Komolafe89: 11:56am On Oct 28, 2022
Through following pitobi

1 Like

Re: How Can I Track My Stolen Iphone 13pls by Mercury12(m): 11:56am On Oct 28, 2022
Go to police station with the phone receipt and money to help u track it. Don't let anyone scam u here

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Track My Stolen Iphone 13pls by LaSenior: 11:57am On Oct 28, 2022
grin

Óti lo e don go
Re: How Can I Track My Stolen Iphone 13pls by YourHerbalOrgan(f): 11:57am On Oct 28, 2022
phone wey fit don reach Senegal,lols.

5 Likes

Re: How Can I Track My Stolen Iphone 13pls by iiifedimma(f): 11:57am On Oct 28, 2022
Re: How Can I Track My Stolen Iphone 13pls by Solowande(m): 11:57am On Oct 28, 2022
Forget about that phone... The only thing you can do right now is to lock it from iCloud and render it useless. Sorry for your lost

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Can I Track My Stolen Iphone 13pls by bigdammyj: 11:58am On Oct 28, 2022
Reading...
Re: How Can I Track My Stolen Iphone 13pls by Prechgold1180(m): 11:58am On Oct 28, 2022
Ok
Re: How Can I Track My Stolen Iphone 13pls by iHateFraudsters: 11:59am On Oct 28, 2022
Phone is gone bro.

You'll just waste your money trying to track it.

Next time, buy a phone that you can afford to lose.

13 Likes

Re: How Can I Track My Stolen Iphone 13pls by Nostring: 11:59am On Oct 28, 2022
dawnomike:
for where ... U go spend up to 50k or more sef undecided
My guy lost a phone last year .. he spent almost 40k ,when den dey ask am fr more he kuku bone go buy another.. and your phone na even iPhone 13 grin ready to spend like 100k undecided

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Can I Track My Stolen Iphone 13pls by Weedhustler: 11:59am On Oct 28, 2022
The best way is not to track it at all...except u are into yahoo. Cus of ur clients!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Track My Stolen Iphone 13pls by Scarletjr(m): 12:00pm On Oct 28, 2022
Shey u nor get apple wrist watch ni
Re: How Can I Track My Stolen Iphone 13pls by EmmaLege: 12:00pm On Oct 28, 2022
Re: How Can I Track My Stolen Iphone 13pls by ToniBlaize: 12:00pm On Oct 28, 2022
Haboty:
Do what the person above said and fast, make sure you have the serial number. Then also you can log into your icloud and activate lost mode. Put a message that it is stolen and they should call a certain number once found. That way the thief or new buyer/accomplice won't be able to use it.

The thing is most of these iphone thieves are smarter than that now.. instead of selling it outright they will strip it and sell for parts like screen,body,battery all scattered either ways they ain't losing.. they didn't buy it... It very rare to see them wanting to sell the whole phone knowing how advanced tech is.. they know they can easily be tracked.. so they tend to scrap out and sell as parts.. except the thief is just another kind of mumu or desperate for cash... If the incident is still fresh..what he has is time.. the earlier the better.. the longer he waits the more likely he won't get it back.

11 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Get Airtel 600 Mb For Just # 100 / What Are The Prons And Cons Of Non-removable Smartphones / Ways Your Smartphone Is Violating Your Privacy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.