Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,416 members, 7,861,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:42 AM

Wike: Time To Tell Nigerians The Truth About Atiku And Okowa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: Time To Tell Nigerians The Truth About Atiku And Okowa (679 Views)

Agbor Youths Hold March For Atiku And Okowa In Delta State (Pictures) / Fun Photos Of Wike, Obaseki And Okowa / Ezekwesili To Buhari: Tell Nigerians The Truth About South-East Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Wike: Time To Tell Nigerians The Truth About Atiku And Okowa by IMPACT05(m): 1:36pm On Jul 29, 2022
Presidency: Time to tell Nigerians truth – Wike on PDP over Atiku, Okowa

Governor Nyesom Wike of Rivers State has downplayed the possibility of dumping the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, due to the fallout of the party’s presidential primaries.

Wike said he would soon tell Nigerians the truth about the situation of PDP.

He spoke to journalists on Friday at the Port Harcourt International Airport in the Rivers State capital, shortly after he returned from a foreign trip.

“I have decided to be quiet because PDP is a party I love so much.

“I have moved on to conclude my social contract with the people of Rivers. However, it is time to let Nigerians know the truth.

“I am not a slave and will not be a slave. I am freeborn of the country,” he said.

Wike is aggrieved with the PDP’s presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar, over his choice of Delta State Governor, Ifeanyi Okowa as his running mate.

Atiku was believed to have ignored the recommendations of a committee he set up to select his running mate.

The committee led by Governor Samuel Ortom had picked Wike, who came second during the presidential primaries, to be Atiku’s running mate.

Cc: Lalasticlala mynd44 Seun

https://dailypost.ng/2022/07/29/presidency-time-to-tell-nigerians-truth-wike-on-pdp-over-atiku-okowa/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike: Time To Tell Nigerians The Truth About Atiku And Okowa by jlinkd78(m): 1:38pm On Jul 29, 2022
Noted
Re: Wike: Time To Tell Nigerians The Truth About Atiku And Okowa by braveboi4life: 1:39pm On Jul 29, 2022
Wicked Wike is comming, unfortunately he goofed this time around, you want to run for presidency you can't secure your zone.
You fought with everyone from dickson,to obaseki, to okowa,to udom.
If PDP wins presidency your political carrier is gone.
Meanwhile am fully obedient.
More trouble in the enemies camp
Re: Wike: Time To Tell Nigerians The Truth About Atiku And Okowa by Kelsmatuc(m): 1:41pm On Jul 29, 2022
I think Wike will stay in PDP.....Obi looks like d only hope we d south have now.....let me kindly restate dis; Obi, Atiku or Tinubu will do better than Buhari....just watch
Re: Wike: Time To Tell Nigerians The Truth About Atiku And Okowa by Reinamaria(f): 1:42pm On Jul 29, 2022
Kelsmatuc:
I think Wike will stay in PDP.....Obi looks like d only hope we d south have now.....let me kindly restate dis; Obi, Atiku or Tinubu will do better than Buhari....just watch

When you think about it, Tinubu might be the most desperate to prove people wrong that he cannot perform, then turn out to be the best president we've ever had. That is, if he has any sense.
The case of the rejected stone.
Then again, that was what we thought about Buhari, so God forbid BAT ting! We cannot risk it.

In conclusion, Obediently Obidient. smiley

1 Like

Re: Wike: Time To Tell Nigerians The Truth About Atiku And Okowa by Penguin2: 1:42pm On Jul 29, 2022
Mr man, stop talking too much and be Obidient and Useful to Nigeria and sane Nigerians; except Agbado herd of brainless fools of course.
Re: Wike: Time To Tell Nigerians The Truth About Atiku And Okowa by LordMangekyo(m): 1:48pm On Jul 29, 2022
He should just defect to LP jare all these aren't necessary.

Meanwhile, Tinubu too should forget his lost ambition and defect to LP to support obi in any way possible....
Obi I know, would be kind enough to reward him with the ambassador to Ukraine position when he wins the election
Re: Wike: Time To Tell Nigerians The Truth About Atiku And Okowa by Chiboy419: 1:56pm On Jul 29, 2022
We have heard you right....
But that can't stop obi from winning

Is either Obi or nothing
Re: Wike: Time To Tell Nigerians The Truth About Atiku And Okowa by Obakoolex(m): 1:58pm On Jul 29, 2022
Oga wike please wake up and tell us wetin you wan yarn or else keep kwayet. PDP is no more trending now jare
Re: Wike: Time To Tell Nigerians The Truth About Atiku And Okowa by Xscape1993(m): 2:09pm On Jul 29, 2022
You are free ooo. Just be mindful of some things ooo
Re: Wike: Time To Tell Nigerians The Truth About Atiku And Okowa by Joey4321: 2:12pm On Jul 29, 2022
Kelsmatuc:

This is one reason I don't fight the Agbado Urchins. In as much as their candidate isn't physically fit right now. Anything but the Mannequin at aso rock will suffice right now.

As long as the coup doesn't happen.
Re: Wike: Time To Tell Nigerians The Truth About Atiku And Okowa by Mynd44: 2:23pm On Jul 29, 2022

(1)

Bola Tinubu Busted!!! (photos Attached) / BAT Has No National Award / Chidozie Collins Obasi Of Nigeria Declared Wanted By The FBI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.