Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,654 members, 7,820,278 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Video Of Lagos Catholic Church Where Hoodlums Snatched PVC Registration Machine - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Lagos Catholic Church Where Hoodlums Snatched PVC Registration Machine (36686 Views)

Igbos Should Produce Buhari’s Successor - Lagos Catholic Archbishop / SPECIAL REPORT: Lagos Ramshackle School Where Hoodlums Defecate In Classrooms / Dr Bukola Saraki Sparks PVC registration conversation on Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Lagos Catholic Church Where Hoodlums Snatched PVC Registration Machine by KingRSHD2(m): 11:02pm On Jul 29, 2022
ArmaniUhuru:
Simple way to headline this news.
Video Of Lagos Catholic Church Where Tinubu boys snatched PVC Registration Machine.

Very understanding and simple.

What a clueless title given by you big head grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Video Of Lagos Catholic Church Where Hoodlums Snatched PVC Registration Machine by sokera: 11:06pm On Jul 29, 2022
Gangster1ms:

Esn are defending their lands.. No one is being killed and kidnapped like in other places. Mind you insecurity isn't the only problem of Nigeria, the economy is a disaster. Learn when to use the word hypocrite, you seem soo dull
I repeat u arr hypocrites to say ESN killing people in south-east and killing of INEC and police officers is defending their lands ? You are hypocrites

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Lagos Catholic Church Where Hoodlums Snatched PVC Registration Machine by HeroicMeastro: 11:52pm On Jul 29, 2022
Coldfeets:

Churches are being used for PVC registration because churches have a lot of space to accommodate the huge number of people who are turning up to register.
So does mosques and shrines have spaces too

1 Like

Re: Video Of Lagos Catholic Church Where Hoodlums Snatched PVC Registration Machine by mikeuz(m): 1:37am On Jul 30, 2022
I
Re: Video Of Lagos Catholic Church Where Hoodlums Snatched PVC Registration Machine by Lugianostar(m): 2:42am On Jul 30, 2022
Hope you have not set committee for it's recovery yet as we all know who did it??

President of touts??

Jagaban is coming??
Re: Video Of Lagos Catholic Church Where Hoodlums Snatched PVC Registration Machine by Doyou2019: 3:08am On Jul 30, 2022
inoki247:
They will blame Tinubu so far it happens in Lagos but the one by UGM disenfranchising dere family in dere Village is of no concern to them....

Na only Lagos dey give dem headache....

Maybe we should Blame Tinubu for the one happening in dere Village also...

You do know that it's not only Easterners who think your lord to be a no-good fellow. Every little attack, you quickly rush to blame the Igbos. That's very reductive and dumb.
Re: Video Of Lagos Catholic Church Where Hoodlums Snatched PVC Registration Machine by Burga101: 3:55am On Jul 30, 2022
[quote author=seunaj post=115194045]Kò ní dàá fún Tinubu! Olórîburúkú ọmọ àlè játijàti. Tinubu will definitely sell out the Yoruba people if elected. He is too desperate and ready to negotiate with anything to get power, including his own people

Na tinubu carry inec official go church ba.. person wey una dey complain about say him go for muslim muslim ticket...stop abusing this man..go get your pvc and vote for whomever you want

1 Like

Re: Video Of Lagos Catholic Church Where Hoodlums Snatched PVC Registration Machine by Truvelisback(m): 4:06am On Jul 30, 2022

Re: Video Of Lagos Catholic Church Where Hoodlums Snatched PVC Registration Machine by Believeintruth: 4:34am On Jul 30, 2022
saintrow1:

In Europe abi, you think everyone here is in Nigeria. Your DSS are not picking bloody ibos that are threatening to kill yorubas abi.

Then you are wicked human being. You are in Europe instigating violence against another ethnic group in Nigeria. you see you are not smart at all. it takes one petition to the security agencies in Europe and your IP address is tracked and you are arrested. Trust me Adeyinka Grandson's case will be child's play compared to your own predicament.
Re: Video Of Lagos Catholic Church Where Hoodlums Snatched PVC Registration Machine by HilcomTech(m): 4:56am On Jul 30, 2022
Believeintruth:

you don't have sense

What do you expect from an mkporu mirri CANNIBAL like this one.
Re: Video Of Lagos Catholic Church Where Hoodlums Snatched PVC Registration Machine by HilcomTech(m): 4:58am On Jul 30, 2022
Chamber10:

Liar...Last I checked, INEC does not discriminate Christian or Muslim during PVC registration irrespective of where the registration is done.

INEC is working against Muslims by taking PVC materials to churches and secretly registering Christians only

1 Like

Re: Video Of Lagos Catholic Church Where Hoodlums Snatched PVC Registration Machine by Gozac: 5:03am On Jul 30, 2022
posty56:
tinubu has sent his urchins to do their job cheesy, Lagos when will you be free from godfatherism ,. Edo has been liberated,osun has been liberated,Lagos when ,why do you guys keep dancing to tinubu tune
Tinubu is the patron and benefactor of all these street urchins labelled agberos wrecking havoc in Lagos state. They are feeding from the chaos in Lagos by collecting money at every bus stop. Expect more of these during the elections with the governor doing nothing about it.
These people will do everything possible in ensuring that Igbo dominated areas in Lagos don't have peaceful elections so that they won't vote enmasse.
I see Yorubas fighting Igbos in Lagos in 2023, a lot of skirmishes will happen with Igbos resisting them.
I see Atiku winning the election
Re: Video Of Lagos Catholic Church Where Hoodlums Snatched PVC Registration Machine by Gozac: 5:06am On Jul 30, 2022
buygala:
What is a PVC Registration machine doing in a church? ...Is the Church now an INEC office?

I can't even imagine the headlines if a PVC registration machine is found in a mosque

I am not supporting the invading thugs ..but the Church too has some blame.
Are you sure it's not a designated registration site?
Ask yourself this question before passing blame on the church
Re: Video Of Lagos Catholic Church Where Hoodlums Snatched PVC Registration Machine by Gozac: 5:09am On Jul 30, 2022
inoki247:
They will blame Tinubu so far it happens in Lagos but the one by UGM disenfranchising dere family in dere Village is of no concern to them....

Na only Lagos dey give dem headache....

Maybe we should Blame Tinubu for the one happening in dere Village also...
Tribalist, it's Tinubu boys that did, this is their mode of operation in Lagos state. Tinubu will fail this election as tribalist like you will do nothing than wail. Tueh
Re: Video Of Lagos Catholic Church Where Hoodlums Snatched PVC Registration Machine by Oladelepsy001(m): 6:25am On Jul 30, 2022
[quote author=Believeintruth post=115197664]
Churches and Mosques offered to be used as PVC registration centres to help INEC speed up the registration. please read wide before commenting.[]

1 Like

Re: Video Of Lagos Catholic Church Where Hoodlums Snatched PVC Registration Machine by inoki247: 6:26am On Jul 30, 2022
Gozac:

Tribalist, it's Tinubu boys that did, this is their mode of operation in Lagos state. Tinubu will fail this election as tribalist like you will do nothing than wail. Tueh

Yea I'm a tribalist av u deal with UGM wey no be tribalist wey dey disenfranchise ur people for ur region...

Bunch of hypocrites UGM can make law in ur region u are not worried abt dat buh Lagos is your major problem....

1 Like

Re: Video Of Lagos Catholic Church Where Hoodlums Snatched PVC Registration Machine by Chithauri(m): 8:53am On Jul 30, 2022
Believeintruth:

you are so daft for this rubbish. their money is good for you but they cannot vote in theor place of residence abi. you guy are just stupid for my liking.
why are u crying all over my mention
Re: Video Of Lagos Catholic Church Where Hoodlums Snatched PVC Registration Machine by Chamber10(m): 9:41am On Jul 30, 2022
HilcomTech:

INEC is working against Muslims by taking PVC materials to churches and secretly registering Christians only

Based on your assertion, a Christian can also say that APC is working against Christians by fielding a Muslim Muslim candidates abi?
Re: Video Of Lagos Catholic Church Where Hoodlums Snatched PVC Registration Machine by Believeintruth: 10:05am On Jul 30, 2022
[quote author=Oladelepsy001 post=115209114][/quote]

You should know Damage control when it is visible naaaa
Re: Video Of Lagos Catholic Church Where Hoodlums Snatched PVC Registration Machine by Believeintruth: 10:13am On Jul 30, 2022
HilcomTech:

What do you expect from an mkporu mirri CANNIBAL like this one.

You don't have sense.
Re: Video Of Lagos Catholic Church Where Hoodlums Snatched PVC Registration Machine by kcbaba007: 10:30am On Jul 30, 2022
AfricanColumbus:

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7253321/breaking-thugs-invade-church-lagos

Wetin dem dey there dey look wey some useless urchins enter church carry machine, the men there are cowards, they should cover their faces in shame. If they come with violence, show dem vawulence, you are more in number

1 Like

Re: Video Of Lagos Catholic Church Where Hoodlums Snatched PVC Registration Machine by HilcomTech(m): 11:04am On Jul 30, 2022
Chamber10:

Based on your assertion, a Christian can also say that APC is working against Christians by fielding a Muslim Muslim candidates abi?

Why are yo so DAFFT&st00peed.

Who compares a political party with the electoral body.

INEC is the umpire and must remain neutral.

APC or any other party can field anyone they wish so long as he/she is qualified and is a Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Lagos Catholic Church Where Hoodlums Snatched PVC Registration Machine by Chamber10(m): 11:53am On Jul 30, 2022
HilcomTech:

Why are yo so DAFFT&st00peed.

Who compares a political party with the electoral body.

INEC is the umpire and must remain neutral.

APC or any other party can field anyone they wish so long as he/she is qualified and is a Nigerian.

You are the one that is super daft here
Re: Video Of Lagos Catholic Church Where Hoodlums Snatched PVC Registration Machine by Coolgent(m): 3:47pm On Jul 30, 2022
Pls what PVC machine doing in a Church?

1 Like

Re: Video Of Lagos Catholic Church Where Hoodlums Snatched PVC Registration Machine by saintrow1: 9:30pm On Jul 30, 2022
Believeintruth:

Then you are wicked human being. You are in Europe instigating violence against another ethnic group in Nigeria. you see you are not smart at all. it takes one petition to the security agencies in Europe and your IP address is tracked and you are arrested. Trust me Adeyinka Grandson's case will be child's play compared to your own predicament.

You are a bastard even if I tell you I'm in asia you will still believe
When you are making threats against other people it's ok but when people do the same to you, you rats start crying. Fool. F**k your agency and ip address, you think the law just work like that.
Re: Video Of Lagos Catholic Church Where Hoodlums Snatched PVC Registration Machine by saintrow1: 9:59pm On Jul 30, 2022
Gangster1ms:

Look at the dirty lazy urchin talking.. Chase them away now make we see, you never chase fulani killing and kidnapping in your lands, na igbo dey make you convulse. If igbo will never rule this country for Tinubu never to rule, then so be it. Because of peanut you're defending rubbish.. Can you even pay rent? May that you miserable life end before APC rules this yountry again. Dimwit

Just seen your profile you look dirty and hungry. You and your entire family will perish and die like rats before this year runs out. Bastard
Re: Video Of Lagos Catholic Church Where Hoodlums Snatched PVC Registration Machine by Gangster1ms: 10:58pm On Jul 30, 2022
saintrow1:

Just seen your profile you look dirty and hungry. You and your entire family will perish and die like rats before this year runs out. Bastard
I still look far better than any member of your bloodline. It's certain you're the dirty and hungry one that wishes others to be like you, do you even have a personal room to yourself? Lazy smelly thing that thinks his cuss matters.
You and the useless family that produced you are corpse already. Dead rats shall be better than you before this year runs out, i swear with every forces on this universe it shall come to pass, you won't witness this forthcoming election that you're so bitter about, if you know me you'll know you're gone already. Come back here after election and quote me if i failed.

Re: Video Of Lagos Catholic Church Where Hoodlums Snatched PVC Registration Machine by Believeintruth: 11:42pm On Jul 30, 2022
saintrow1:

You are a bastard even if I tell you I'm in asia you will still believe
When you are making threats against other people it's ok but when people do the same to you, you rats start crying. Fool. F**k your agency and ip address, you think the law just work like that.

Continue with what You are doing and I assure you, that trouble you are trying to fuel will consume you. you don't need to talk too much. Just continue your arrest will be all over nairaland soon.
Re: Video Of Lagos Catholic Church Where Hoodlums Snatched PVC Registration Machine by GoodLife4live: 12:00am On Jul 31, 2022
Khaysee:
Polical people will be counting scores against each other

Buy men items

Nyamiris are playing dangerous game... I pity Dem anyway... No matter how smart you are .. they we outsmart you in thier own region....

Know dis and have peace...

What if... Afonja go plan say nyamiris dey attack some yorubas because of say Dem support Tinubu and the video being posted on social media ? No be wahala that one go cause ? U think say your people go fit go work or vote again ? Una dey use una attitude dey pursuit people away from obi... ... Make una trend softly... Election no be do or die... But nyamiri dey stubborn .... Everything tinubu tinubu tinubu...

Thugs go attack ... Naa tinubu..
If inec no get sever naa tinubu.... If accreditation no work naa tinubu ... Weytin d man do una... That's why I no fit support that obi at all all...
Re: Video Of Lagos Catholic Church Where Hoodlums Snatched PVC Registration Machine by GoodLife4live: 12:06am On Jul 31, 2022
kcbaba007:

Wetin dem dey there dey look wey some useless urchins enter church carry machine, the men there are cowards, they should cover their faces in shame. If they come with violence, show dem vawulence, you are more in number

Baba the video be format....they did that to defame Tinubu ... That's the Truth ...

Inec don talk say nothing like that...
Re: Video Of Lagos Catholic Church Where Hoodlums Snatched PVC Registration Machine by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 6:34am On Jul 31, 2022
Johnrake69:

Who be the father of thugs in Lagos?

Cassava and corn dictator
Re: Video Of Lagos Catholic Church Where Hoodlums Snatched PVC Registration Machine by Cantonese: 2:22pm On Jul 31, 2022
olamilekan1715:
lol agbado wey ur papa go still eat..na waything kanu they eat be that..slavery son of a slavery family IPOB maybe na Obi tu lie send the terriorist

It takes a slave to know one. Without doubt from your words, you are from a bloodline of slaves. That makes you a slave and with that flow, down to your generations after you. Certainly you are among the rungs of the earth, if you understand that English.

Hopefully you keep on wallowing in your self induced poverty arising from your wrong choice of thieving looters.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Peter Obi Paid Condolence Visit To Mr Humphrey Anumudu / Certificate Saga: Why We Attached Buhari’s Recent Photograph – School / Turns Out Gov. Darius Ishaku Has A Good Case At The Court Of APPEAL.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.