Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,804 members, 7,851,704 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:59 AM

Does Any Yoruba State Buy Innoson Cars? Why Is The Igbo Man Hated? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Does Any Yoruba State Buy Innoson Cars? Why Is The Igbo Man Hated? (1725 Views)

Lagos Is Yoruba State And Yoruba Land- Yul Edochie / Apart From Lagos,which Other Yoruba State Can Obi Get 25%? / MURIC: Any Yoruba Christian Presidential Candidate will lose in 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Any Yoruba State Buy Innoson Cars? Why Is The Igbo Man Hated? by mrvitalis(m): 5:56am On Jul 30, 2022
effort1:

Jealousy over what? What has Igbos achieved that yorubas haven't achieved? Despite your noise, you aren't among the 5 richest in Nigeria.

If we should be jealous of anyone, it should be of Hausas (Dangote and Abdul Samad Rabiu).

Those guys don't beat chests or make stupid noise like you Igbos. You are just a bunch of noise makers accruing enemies for yourselves.
I would not even notice someone who brag and chest beat as long as I'm richer than him ...it would make me pity him not hate him honestly

Maybe you people have a problem
Re: Does Any Yoruba State Buy Innoson Cars? Why Is The Igbo Man Hated? by Aldol: 6:04am On Jul 30, 2022
If na ibo I be ,I go just vex comot for lagos go develop my state
grin grin ndi developer

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does Any Yoruba State Buy Innoson Cars? Why Is The Igbo Man Hated? by effort1: 6:08am On Jul 30, 2022
mrvitalis:

I would not even notice someone who brag and chest beat as long as I'm richer than him ...it would make me pity him not hate him honestly

Maybe you people have a problem

That's the problem. You think everything about life is money.

There is more to life than money and this is where you igbos get it wrong.
Good human relationship is better than money, buy you'll never know. You destroy human relationship with other tribes, forgetting that you will need other people on your journey through life.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Any Yoruba State Buy Innoson Cars? Why Is The Igbo Man Hated? by effort1: 6:11am On Jul 30, 2022
mrvitalis:

Lmfao abeg make Una push us out ooh it would lead to faster Biafra

You people can't do shit only thugs

Even Fulani with their obvious Igbo hate can't chase Igbos out if north

Lolz. Who cares about your Biafra? You think you can stay alone and not need Nigeria in a land locked Biafra? You better go and ask Lesotho about its relationship with south Africa so that you can learn wisdom.

If you think Niger Delta will follow you to Biafra, you are mistaking

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does Any Yoruba State Buy Innoson Cars? Why Is The Igbo Man Hated? by mrvitalis(m): 7:01am On Jul 30, 2022
effort1:

Lolz. Who cares about your Biafra? You think you can stay alone and not need Nigeria in a land locked Biafra? You better go and ask Lesotho about its relationship with south Africa so that you can learn wisdom.

If you think Niger Delta will follow you to Biafra, you are mistaking
Lol anytime Igbos talk about Biafra u all think it's war or enemity ...don't u want Yoruba nations ? ...don't the none Igbos in south south wants their own country ? Don't northern minorities want their own nation ?
Re: Does Any Yoruba State Buy Innoson Cars? Why Is The Igbo Man Hated? by mrvitalis(m): 7:02am On Jul 30, 2022
effort1:

That's the problem. You think everything about life is money.

There is more to life than money and this is where you igbos get it wrong.
Good human relationship is better than money, buy you'll never know. You destroy human relationship with other tribes, forgetting that you will need other people on your journey through life.
Name one thing Igbos should do to other tribes we haven't done ...name one
Re: Does Any Yoruba State Buy Innoson Cars? Why Is The Igbo Man Hated? by Nobody: 7:27am On Jul 30, 2022
tobillionaire:
theres one minibus I board sometimes if I'm going to school from kola bus stop to oshodi, its from innoson motors and I always wait fr the bus to arrive unless I get to the bus stop late, say 6:30-7:00am.

The driver is a yoruba man same as the conductor, so this your claim holds no water

You get time for explanations. Yeebos are a paranoid, deluded, hatefilled, validation/attention seeking, low IQ bunch that think the whole world is against them because they are (in their befuddled minds) the saviours of the world. If you guys understand their nature you'll stop taking them seriously.

3 Likes

Re: Does Any Yoruba State Buy Innoson Cars? Why Is The Igbo Man Hated? by Nobody: 7:30am On Jul 30, 2022
Tradernaija1:

Yoruba's are the real haters. They hate you the moment you're not a Yoruba.

Igbo's are hated because they succeed more than others.

People won't be happy if they always see you successful.

The attack on Igbo's is because they ate far ahead of others.

A true Igbo son (with the complete package). If Yorubas hate yeebos by the way, it's because you guys are a cultureless, primitive bunch that have an overbloated view of their worth.

4 Likes

Re: Does Any Yoruba State Buy Innoson Cars? Why Is The Igbo Man Hated? by Nobody: 7:32am On Jul 30, 2022
effort1:

Yorubas hate you, yet they accommodate you in Lagos and other parts of southwest.
If yoeubas are haters, they would never allow you to settle down in their region. They would have killed you like fulanis and Burned down your businesses. Stop talking like a blind idiot.

He's not talking like a blind idiot. He's Igbo, so being a blind idiot comes with the package.
Re: Does Any Yoruba State Buy Innoson Cars? Why Is The Igbo Man Hated? by Strikethem: 9:09am On Jul 30, 2022
Tradernaija1:

Suceed than others in what way?
Re: Does Any Yoruba State Buy Innoson Cars? Why Is The Igbo Man Hated? by Strikethem: 9:17am On Jul 30, 2022
9gerian:
So Yorubas are the ones having issues with Igbos.

However, Igbos have deeper issues with people of Ghana, Malaysia, South Africa, India, Thailand, and the list keeps growing by the day, which suggests a problem with Igbos as a people. And you think these issues do not have anything to do with the way of life and kind of trade (drugs and all) that Igbos have become known for (so brazenly) in those places? We even saw recorded videos of foreign police profiling some of the arrested Igbos telling them they know they are Igbos from Nigeria. They clearly have the playbook.

But according to you- it is the Yorubas that are the real haters, since they and all those people listed above and more hate Igbos. And it is because Igbos are more successful, even though they are not the richest in Nigeria whether by official stats (Forbes) or even unofficial data (leaked Panama Papers that Yorubas dominated by over 60%)?

Add to these the data released (directly and indirectly) of most represented West African natives in the US and UK, which depicts yorubas as being the most represented (being in most places that matter). Yet you insist Igbos are more successful, Yorubas don’t travel, and the bigotry problem is never from you but from others. Continue…

You even have time.
Re: Does Any Yoruba State Buy Innoson Cars? Why Is The Igbo Man Hated? by Segzy22: 10:14am On Jul 30, 2022
mrvitalis:

Can yorubas realistically chase Igbos out of Lagos ? Accomodate how abeg

Did you dash Igbos free land ? Has any tribe given Igbos free land ? Have you even given Igbos access to your local market ?

This accommodation you always shout what do you have power to do against the man that your people haven't done ?
Oga tell your brothers and sisters to being PARASITES!!!

1 Like

Re: Does Any Yoruba State Buy Innoson Cars? Why Is The Igbo Man Hated? by ASAPFERG1: 10:31am On Jul 30, 2022
Nigeria should divide so that we will ban igbos from entering our land.. just like isreal always deport african immigrants on arrival, that is what will will do to igbos cheesy
Re: Does Any Yoruba State Buy Innoson Cars? Why Is The Igbo Man Hated? by aribisala0(m): 11:07am On Jul 30, 2022
mrvitalis:

Name one thing Igbos should do to other tribes we haven't done ...name one
One thing is to shut up.
Just keep quiet .Tell them make dem hear. That is the message they should FEM!!
Re: Does Any Yoruba State Buy Innoson Cars? Why Is The Igbo Man Hated? by mrvitalis(m): 11:11am On Jul 30, 2022
aribisala0:
One thing is to shut up.
Just keep quiet .Tell them make dem hear. That is the message they should FEM!!
Lol so u want Igbos to not have oppinon ? Do you really know what it means to be in one country ?

Get your oduduwa nation and watch how Igbos obey every law you keep. You cant be in Nigeria and not see Igbos in your face and there is nothing u or any part of Nigeria can do about it period
Re: Does Any Yoruba State Buy Innoson Cars? Why Is The Igbo Man Hated? by aribisala0(m): 1:36pm On Jul 30, 2022
mrvitalis:

Lol so u want Igbos to not have oppinon ? Do you really know what it means to be in one country ?

Get your oduduwa nation and watch how Igbos obey every law you keep. You cant be in Nigeria and not see Igbos in your face and there is nothing u or any part of Nigeria can do about it period
Eboes can say whatever they like as long as they can live with the consequence and stop moaning that people hate them when the consequences come.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Any Yoruba State Buy Innoson Cars? Why Is The Igbo Man Hated? by mrvitalis(m): 1:47pm On Jul 30, 2022
aribisala0:
Eboes can say whatever they like as long as they can live with the consequence and stop moaning that people hate them when the consequences come.
Saying we are hated how does that affect you ?
Re: Does Any Yoruba State Buy Innoson Cars? Why Is The Igbo Man Hated? by aribisala0(m): 1:56pm On Jul 30, 2022
mrvitalis:

Saying we are hated how does that affect you ?
Look at the title of the thread and stop asking idiotic questions
You can go around saying God hates you , that is okay and understandable , leave it at that and stop slandering others

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does Any Yoruba State Buy Innoson Cars? Why Is The Igbo Man Hated? by mrvitalis(m): 2:10pm On Jul 30, 2022
aribisala0:
Look at the title of the thread and stop asking idiotic questions
You can go around saying God hates you , that is okay and understandable , leave it at that and stop slandering others
Why did the question trigger you
Re: Does Any Yoruba State Buy Innoson Cars? Why Is The Igbo Man Hated? by tsdarkside(m): 2:12pm On Jul 30, 2022
effort1:

An Igbo man attracts hatred to himself because of his propensity to boast and beat chest.

When you make the discussion all about yourself and your make belief achievements, you are automatically making enemies for yourself.

Do you know that Igbos were the major Nigerians attacked in South Africa years past?

The Igbo man himself is a hater. So, you will only attract hatred when you hate others

gbamucious....
Re: Does Any Yoruba State Buy Innoson Cars? Why Is The Igbo Man Hated? by aribisala0(m): 2:12pm On Jul 30, 2022
mrvitalis:

Why did the question trigger you
What does that mean? I do not use such slangs.
Re: Does Any Yoruba State Buy Innoson Cars? Why Is The Igbo Man Hated? by tsdarkside(m): 2:16pm On Jul 30, 2022
tobillionaire:
theres one minibus I board sometimes if I'm going to school from kola bus stop to oshodi, its from innoson motors and I always wait fr the bus to arrive unless I get to the bus stop late, say 6:30-7:00am.

The driver is a yoruba man same as the conductor, so this your claim holds no water

na paranoia dey worry them....another olomo igbo was claimin yorubas dominate in churches....
Re: Does Any Yoruba State Buy Innoson Cars? Why Is The Igbo Man Hated? by tsdarkside(m): 2:17pm On Jul 30, 2022
Tradernaija1:

your opinion....soo you think success depends on which tribe....??

1 Like

Re: Does Any Yoruba State Buy Innoson Cars? Why Is The Igbo Man Hated? by tsdarkside(m): 2:18pm On Jul 30, 2022
ElSudani:
Everything about you folks is hate hate hate. Na wah o.

nawa....they even hate themselves....
Re: Does Any Yoruba State Buy Innoson Cars? Why Is The Igbo Man Hated? by tsdarkside(m): 2:19pm On Jul 30, 2022
everything about igbos is hate....
they are a unique tribe in africa....
Re: Does Any Yoruba State Buy Innoson Cars? Why Is The Igbo Man Hated? by Saintinoo(m): 2:25pm On Jul 30, 2022
effort1:

An Igbo man attracts hatred to himself because of his propensity to boast and beat chest.

When you make the discussion all about yourself and your make belief achievements, you are automatically making enemies for yourself.

Do you know that Igbos were the major Nigerians attacked in South Africa years past?

The Igbo man himself is a hater. So, you will only attract hatred when you hate others

But you cheer Americans when they chest beat, the truth is that the Igbo man is blessed, whether you like it or not. I think the present Nigeria Economic meltdown should make you understand, while the Yorubas turned online beggers, Hausa/Fulani turned Street beggers, Igbos were waxing stronger, feeding their families.
Re: Does Any Yoruba State Buy Innoson Cars? Why Is The Igbo Man Hated? by oskopy: 2:30pm On Jul 30, 2022
You made no point so far.i can only see jealousy and hatred, rivalry cannot take us anywhere
Re: Does Any Yoruba State Buy Innoson Cars? Why Is The Igbo Man Hated? by Saintinoo(m): 2:32pm On Jul 30, 2022
effort1:

Yorubas hate you, yet they accommodate you in Lagos and other parts of southwest.
If yoeubas are haters, they would never allow you to settle down in their region. They would have killed you like fulanis and Burned down your businesses. Stop talking like a blind idiot.

You people claim to br educated, but truely Yoruba people are the most dumb tribe I have seen, even Hausa don't brag about accommodating Igbo's.

You have no right to stop anybody from residing in any part of this country, atleast your Constitution made that possible. Igbo's go to your state, buy land and build houses there, you didn't give them free.

This same Igbo's have begged you to break this country so that everyone will go their separate ways, still you refused. The problem with you folks is that you don't travel, come to Onitsha, ABA and Nnewi and see Yoruba people scattered everywhere.

Only an individual filled with hate will brag about accommodating someone in his state Asif you gave them house for free.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Donald Trump Account Back On Twitter, Thanked Elon Musk (pictures) / I Am Not Going To Support Wike To Battle Atiku Or Okowa —ikpeazu / Peter Obi, Aisha Yesufu Join Uba Family To Pay Last Respect To Their Late Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.