Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,472 members, 7,819,718 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Tayo Sanyaolu: Sanwo-Olu's Aide dies in Horrific Car Accident In Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tayo Sanyaolu: Sanwo-Olu's Aide dies in Horrific Car Accident In Lagos (52428 Views)

Apostle Biodun Sanyaolu Defends Inclusion In APC Campaign List / Lati Raheem Is Dead! Tinubu's ‘Most Trusted’ Aide Dies After A Brief Illness / BREAKING: Amosun’s Aide Dies, SSG Injured In Auto Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tayo Sanyaolu: Sanwo-Olu's Aide dies in Horrific Car Accident In Lagos by wallarwallar(m): 8:26pm On Jul 29, 2022
Rest in perfect Peace
Re: Tayo Sanyaolu: Sanwo-Olu's Aide dies in Horrific Car Accident In Lagos by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 29, 2022
Throwback:

When Segalink asserted that all the hate groups have converged behind Peter Obi, he wasn't lying.

The Atiku is coming that many of you nearly lost your minds over, is the same Atiku many of you now remind him that he lost his polling unit to Buhari.
who be this one? Who cut your chains? You sound so incoherent lol

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tayo Sanyaolu: Sanwo-Olu's Aide dies in Horrific Car Accident In Lagos by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 8:27pm On Jul 29, 2022
yomi961:
grow up.
If them track you now, na so una go dey sing like bird.
Oponun nie, you never track bandits terorising you, na someone who spoke the truth you wan track ODE

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tayo Sanyaolu: Sanwo-Olu's Aide dies in Horrific Car Accident In Lagos by rollandben(m): 8:27pm On Jul 29, 2022
May his soul rest in peace
Re: Tayo Sanyaolu: Sanwo-Olu's Aide dies in Horrific Car Accident In Lagos by igwe4life(m): 8:27pm On Jul 29, 2022
Arysexy:
Car doesn't look too damaged to kill the occupant. Maybe he wasn't on seat belt

I passed by the accident spot and can confirm the car was seriously damaged, the car shattered the ATM glass barricade close by.
Re: Tayo Sanyaolu: Sanwo-Olu's Aide dies in Horrific Car Accident In Lagos by Konjiboii: 8:27pm On Jul 29, 2022
Coolsperm:
Tinubu have used this one for his normal ritual , say no to Tinubu

Hope you are not an Obi supporter because we the true labour party supporters are not insensitive and touts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tayo Sanyaolu: Sanwo-Olu's Aide dies in Horrific Car Accident In Lagos by Drealtitan1: 8:28pm On Jul 29, 2022
SmellyNyash:
grin Death to all those useless tilinbu urchins because of what dey put Nigerins through

If u support this evil APC that is bedevilling Nigerians, sorrow, death and hellfire awaits u

Any urchin that quote me shall die miserable

Sudden and miserable deaths will be your lots and your families this year.You shall all die in penury and suffering omo ale jatijati

2 Likes

Re: Tayo Sanyaolu: Sanwo-Olu's Aide dies in Horrific Car Accident In Lagos by MacWin155(m): 8:29pm On Jul 29, 2022
May his soul rest in Peace.
Re: Tayo Sanyaolu: Sanwo-Olu's Aide dies in Horrific Car Accident In Lagos by sweetjohn(m): 8:29pm On Jul 29, 2022
I won't say much but what I know is that by the end of this year, all those idiots that want to bring in further hardship and continues persecution and massacre to Christianity will not live to see next year
Re: Tayo Sanyaolu: Sanwo-Olu's Aide dies in Horrific Car Accident In Lagos by wallarwallar(m): 8:31pm On Jul 29, 2022
Op80:
Who knows if he is one of those urchins that claim Lagos to be their fathers estate and Igbos should not breath in Lagos. Now, he has left the Lagos and never to know whether Igbos are living there or not. When are humans going to know that life is fickle and you came to this world with nothing and will leave with nothing. All the wealth and power left for unknown people to enjoy.

Animal from the east . I wonder why buhari do not allow dis people to go .. I pray u actualize ur biafra dream cos wild Animal don't live in City

2 Likes

Re: Tayo Sanyaolu: Sanwo-Olu's Aide dies in Horrific Car Accident In Lagos by Drealtitan1: 8:31pm On Jul 29, 2022
Okobola146:
He has been used for rituals against 2023, if you know, you know

na so dem go use you and all your household too this year.2023 will not pass you by,you will surely go with it

1 Like

Re: Tayo Sanyaolu: Sanwo-Olu's Aide dies in Horrific Car Accident In Lagos by Aldol: 8:32pm On Jul 29, 2022
Antimarraige:
He was probably an urchin. Good riddance.
You mock someone who died probably because you are from different political parties. So you take this thing we do on Nairaland so extreme, Death is no respecter of anybody

5 Likes

Re: Tayo Sanyaolu: Sanwo-Olu's Aide dies in Horrific Car Accident In Lagos by obowunmi(m): 8:33pm On Jul 29, 2022
Hellfire straight

Hellfire express
Re: Tayo Sanyaolu: Sanwo-Olu's Aide dies in Horrific Car Accident In Lagos by weslay: 8:33pm On Jul 29, 2022
RIP bro....

How come no Airbag deployed?
Re: Tayo Sanyaolu: Sanwo-Olu's Aide dies in Horrific Car Accident In Lagos by legba1(m): 8:38pm On Jul 29, 2022
That's a new car, how come the airbag was not deployed.....
Re: Tayo Sanyaolu: Sanwo-Olu's Aide dies in Horrific Car Accident In Lagos by PenSniper: 8:40pm On Jul 29, 2022
Coolsperm:

Nwa Osu

1 Like

Re: Tayo Sanyaolu: Sanwo-Olu's Aide dies in Horrific Car Accident In Lagos by Akharmony: 8:42pm On Jul 29, 2022
Could be Cadiac arrest. .I dont think a sane person should drive too fast on that road am seeing...
Re: Tayo Sanyaolu: Sanwo-Olu's Aide dies in Horrific Car Accident In Lagos by Pharaohny: 8:42pm On Jul 29, 2022
To many bad news during this buhari era
Re: Tayo Sanyaolu: Sanwo-Olu's Aide dies in Horrific Car Accident In Lagos by gasparpisciotta: 8:42pm On Jul 29, 2022
Arysexy:

Seem so bro

Or he could have been impaled via these two points of impact

1 Like

Re: Tayo Sanyaolu: Sanwo-Olu's Aide dies in Horrific Car Accident In Lagos by COMPAQ(m): 8:45pm On Jul 29, 2022
Naijadaily:

https://www.dailypilot.ng/breaking-sanwo-olu-loses-aide-in-horrific-car-accident-in-lagos-photos/

He was probably drunk. These political types are always drinking because its easy money. Like Governor Wike!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tayo Sanyaolu: Sanwo-Olu's Aide dies in Horrific Car Accident In Lagos by OniyideAmplify(m): 8:48pm On Jul 29, 2022
Coolsperm:
Mind your speech bro.. We need to be careful about what we say in public.
Shey you know the kind place wey d guy too don put his head too?

If not that NL doesn't have a proper regulation, comment like this are not supposed to stand.

2 Likes

Re: Tayo Sanyaolu: Sanwo-Olu's Aide dies in Horrific Car Accident In Lagos by gentlesmithugo(m): 8:51pm On Jul 29, 2022
Rip
Re: Tayo Sanyaolu: Sanwo-Olu's Aide dies in Horrific Car Accident In Lagos by caesymore(m): 8:51pm On Jul 29, 2022
Arysexy:

My issue with people, you dey use condom Bleep but you no fit wear seat belt

well, all Ihave to give na R.I.P my God console the people we depend on him.
Re: Tayo Sanyaolu: Sanwo-Olu's Aide dies in Horrific Car Accident In Lagos by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 29, 2022
Coolsperm:
mind what you say on socia media So you won’t regret
That’s the small kobo I fit give you
Re: Tayo Sanyaolu: Sanwo-Olu's Aide dies in Horrific Car Accident In Lagos by Gbadespet(m): 8:54pm On Jul 29, 2022
Some people no get wetin to write again except Tinubu this , Tinubu that....
You get headache,(Tinubu)
You know fit bang your wife wella(Tinub)
Okada man jam car(Tinubu)wetin happen self?
Is this how best to canvass for your candidate?
The more you keep mentioning his name the more he gets more popular...
This days ,They mention Tinubu name more than that of The creator self,make Una stop the hate and find something better doing....
Make Una know come after me o,All the aspirant na thief,ain't rooting for anyone

1 Like

Re: Tayo Sanyaolu: Sanwo-Olu's Aide dies in Horrific Car Accident In Lagos by OmoleJay: 8:58pm On Jul 29, 2022
RIP to the dead.
Seat belt would have saved his life.
Re: Tayo Sanyaolu: Sanwo-Olu's Aide dies in Horrific Car Accident In Lagos by Munzy14(m): 8:58pm On Jul 29, 2022
Coolsperm:
Smh....The youths are out for Agbado plus cassava grin
Re: Tayo Sanyaolu: Sanwo-Olu's Aide dies in Horrific Car Accident In Lagos by Okoroawusa: 9:02pm On Jul 29, 2022
I saw Tayo two days ago.......

This is terrible..

Goodnight bro, your desire for a better Lagos will never be forgotten.

1 Like

Re: Tayo Sanyaolu: Sanwo-Olu's Aide dies in Horrific Car Accident In Lagos by NOwazobia: 9:05pm On Jul 29, 2022
People have survived worse, i guess it was shock that killed him, because the vehicle is not even half destroyed like some people comes out unscathed.

1 Like

Re: Tayo Sanyaolu: Sanwo-Olu's Aide dies in Horrific Car Accident In Lagos by NLElder: 9:10pm On Jul 29, 2022
It's always their aides. Mtcheww
Re: Tayo Sanyaolu: Sanwo-Olu's Aide dies in Horrific Car Accident In Lagos by Slurity(m): 9:10pm On Jul 29, 2022
Coolsperm:
that is the next president.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Protesters In Borno Demand Reinstatement Of SARS (Pictures) / Senator Kashamu Mobbed As He Sprays Money At A High Profile Wedding In Ogun.PICS / Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.