Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,253 members, 7,860,584 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:01 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Have Taught Igbo's That Police Is Your Friend. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Have Taught Igbo's That Police Is Your Friend. (1112 Views)

Seyi Law Writes About What The 2023 Elections Have Taught Him. / Chase Out Any Igbo That Fails To Vote Peter Obi From Igboland - Pastor / Nnia Nwodo: Any Igbo That Touches A Northerner Should Kill Me First (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Have Taught Igbo's That Police Is Your Friend. by Vulturereloaded: 9:42pm On Jul 29, 2022
The level of criminality going in the east today Igbo's are now begging for the return of SARS.

This week i have gotten calls of 3 people robbed after leaving the bank.

Someones car was stolen and he was thrown down from a bridge in Anambra.

Im happy Igbo's are seeing what Biafra looks like.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Have Taught Igbo's That Police Is Your Friend. by lightskinnigga: 9:44pm On Jul 29, 2022
Vulturereloaded:
The level of criminality going in the east today Igbo's are now begging for the return of SARS.

liar!!

What crime is happening in the east atm?

Tell me the crime and where it occurred, I’ll go there and take pictures myself?

Liar!!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Have Taught Igbo's That Police Is Your Friend. by lightskinnigga: 9:44pm On Jul 29, 2022
Vulturereloaded:

liar!!

Tell me the crime and where it occurred, I’ll go there and take pictures myself?

Liar!!!…

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Have Taught Igbo's That Police Is Your Friend. by PROUDIGBO(m): 9:51pm On Jul 29, 2022
Vulturereloaded:

Do yourself hateful self a favour and STFU!

There’s criminality all over your useless ‘one Nigeria’….a testament to the fact your country is worse than a failed state, yet it’s Ndigbo and Alaigbo you’re obsessed with!

It says a lot that a impostor and chronic Igbo-hater like you can’t get Ndigbo out of your block head even for just one day!

Never mind ‘what Biafra looks like’…..Nigerians are seeing WHAT HELL LOOKS LIKE, no thanks to your cursed and inept APC/Buhari gov’t!

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Have Taught Igbo's That Police Is Your Friend. by Lastmessenger2: 9:59pm On Jul 29, 2022
Vulturereloaded:

who is this confused fellow. The whole country is in flames and you are talking about south east. Even abuja the seat of power is not spared. The presidential guards had the ass whipped by bandits and you are fixed on the South east.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Have Taught Igbo's That Police Is Your Friend. by Igbodicool(m): 10:53pm On Jul 29, 2022
Hahahahahaha
Police is whose friend?
Possibly somewhere in a sane clime but not Nigeria.

We no dey do police again in the East.
Jehova El Igbo is our Guard.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Have Taught Igbo's That Police Is Your Friend. by Bialegend(m): 11:01pm On Jul 29, 2022
Vulturereloaded:

Who doesn't know that your z00 state sponsored terrorism is going on in our land against our people? Never mind, the days of your z00 is numbered by their own sponsonred ISIS take over of your z00 government. Start now to look for one of the northern states to live out the rest of your misserable life because you are a persona non grata in Biafraland. Time shall tell. Continue running your mouth.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Have Taught Igbo's That Police Is Your Friend. by PlayerMeji: 11:43pm On Jul 29, 2022
Hey, please It's Biafra or Nothing!!

GIVE US BIAFRA or WE DIE!! grin grin grin

I haven't seen anything like these for months now!

Unity Beggars!

Vulturereloaded:
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Have Taught Igbo's That Police Is Your Friend. by Vulturereloaded: 2:40pm On Jul 30, 2022
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Have Taught Igbo's That Police Is Your Friend. by Vulturereloaded: 11:01pm On Aug 01, 2022
lightskinnigga:
liar!!

Liar!!!…

Have u now confirmed?

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/8/gunmen-abduct-locals-and-throw-them-off-a-bridge-in-anambra.html
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Have Taught Igbo's That Police Is Your Friend. by Vulturereloaded: 7:22am On Aug 04, 2022
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Have Taught Igbo's That Police Is Your Friend. by Vulturereloaded: 7:57am On Aug 04, 2022
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Have Taught Igbo's That Police Is Your Friend. by Vulturereloaded: 8:20am On Aug 04, 2022
The Biafrans are now ashamed of Biafra. Seems they dont like this Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Have Taught Igbo's That Police Is Your Friend. by Vulturereloaded: 2:06pm On Aug 05, 2022
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Have Taught Igbo's That Police Is Your Friend. by gidgiddy: 2:40pm On Aug 05, 2022
Vulturereloaded:

Well Igbos have also seen what Nigeria looks like

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Have Taught Igbo's That Police Is Your Friend. by Vulturereloaded: 2:42pm On Aug 05, 2022
gidgiddy:

Well Igbos have also seen what Nigeria looks like

Ok. So lets compete in killing with the north. Tell IPOB ESN to kill more Igbo's, the we can surpass the north in this competition.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Have Taught Igbo's That Police Is Your Friend. by gidgiddy: 3:22pm On Aug 05, 2022
Vulturereloaded:

Ok. So lets compete in killing with the north. Tell IPOB ESN to kill more Igbo's, the we can surpass the north in this competition.

What did you think Nigeria is all about? Its all about the destruction of lives and property, its a failed country

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Have Taught Igbo's That Police Is Your Friend. by Vulturereloaded: 11:18pm On Aug 05, 2022
gidgiddy:

What did you think Nigeria is all about? Its all about the destruction of lives and property, its a failed country

And those doing it in Biafraland are from chad? What is Biafra all about? The country never start and you are killing yourselves.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Have Taught Igbo's That Police Is Your Friend. by Vulturereloaded: 9:23am On Aug 08, 2022
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Have Taught Igbo's That Police Is Your Friend. by Emergingnation3(m): 10:09am On Aug 08, 2022
Vulturereloaded:

And those doing it in Biafraland are from chad? What is Biafra all about? The country never start and you are killing yourselves.
The fear of standing without Ndigbo in Nigeria is the cause of your ranting grin....

Coward learn how to stand alone...

The actualization of sovereign state of is at hand.... No amount crying , ranting and gnashing of teeths by Chronic unity beggars can stop it .
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Have Taught Igbo's That Police Is Your Friend. by Emergingnation3(m): 10:10am On Aug 08, 2022
Vulturereloaded:

The fear of standing without Ndigbo in Nigeria is the cause of your ranting grin....

The actualization of sovereign state of Biafra is at hand.... No amount of crying , ranting and gnashing of teeths by Chronic unity beggars can stop it .

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Have Taught Igbo's That Police Is Your Friend. by Vulturereloaded: 11:02am On Aug 08, 2022
Emergingnation3:

The actualization of sovereign state of Biafra is at hand.... No amount of crying , ranting and gnashing of teeths by Chronic unity beggars can stop it .

It has always been at hand. Continue donating to make it closer. grin angry grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Have Taught Igbo's That Police Is Your Friend. by Emergingnation3(m): 11:11am On Aug 08, 2022
Vulturereloaded:

It has always been at hand. Continue donating to make it closer. grin angry grin grin
Ofcause ,we'll continue our donation until Ndigbo gains independent from this contraption.....

We ain't poor ! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Have Taught Igbo's That Police Is Your Friend. by Vulturereloaded: 6:51pm On Aug 09, 2022
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Have Taught Igbo's That Police Is Your Friend. by Vulturereloaded: 7:13pm On Aug 10, 2022
They told Igbo's fulani had surrounded igboland, that they should donate money for security.

who is terrorising igboland today?

https://www.nairaland.com/7274662/esn-unknown-gunmen-robs-woman
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Have Taught Igbo's That Police Is Your Friend. by Vulturereloaded: 9:29pm On Sep 11, 2022
Are Igbo's enjoyed the Biafra built by a UK based fraudster?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Have Taught Igbo's That Police Is Your Friend. by Vulturereloaded: 9:22am On Sep 28, 2022

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi's Performance In Anambra: Operation Go And Verify!! / FACT CHECK Or Propaganda? / Tinubu Will Not Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.