Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,175 members, 7,811,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:24 AM

A Sport 3x More Popular Than Football! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / A Sport 3x More Popular Than Football! (763 Views)

Lanre Da Silva Ajayi Says Fashion Makes More Impact Than Football In Nigeria / There Are Actually Other Sports Than Football / Between Footballers And Musician,who Is More Popular And Richer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Sport 3x More Popular Than Football! by motocross: 3:29pm On Aug 01, 2011
Interesting isnt it! That the sports section of Nairaland will have only football leagues and championships listed under Sports. There is a sport 3X more popular than football (Google search FIM and FIFA and compare number of results). Until we evolve from the mentality of football = sports in this country, we will continue to deny opportunities to our youths. A forum like Nairaland, knowing the smallness of the world, now thanks to the internet, ought to be promoting other sports as avenues to engage the youths of this country in other maybe professionally rewarding sport.

Check out www.motocrossnaija.com

it is time to kick up some dirt!
Re: A Sport 3x More Popular Than Football! by motocross: 3:37am On Aug 02, 2011
Who wouldnt't like to watch a motorbike race? That is even more fun than watching overpaid football players with oversized thighs passing a round object backwards more than forward. Football is a boring game!
Re: A Sport 3x More Popular Than Football! by samnegro(m): 6:13pm On Aug 24, 2011
hello sir/madam my name is samson i wish to participate in this programme i like bike and bicycle racing my info are born2shine1@hotmail.com/07062889991 thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Advice On A Football Career / Eto'o Won’t Appeal Ban / Man U Vs Man City, Who Win The EPL?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.