Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:05 AM

The Untold Story Of The Rising Insecurity In Enugu State And Its Economic Ills - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Untold Story Of The Rising Insecurity In Enugu State And Its Economic Ills (148 Views)

Peter Obi Speaks On Rising Insecurity, mourns Soldiers Killed In Niger State / Bello Matawalle Offers To Resign Over Rising Insecurity / Imo, The Supreme Court Jurists And The Ills Of Democracy By Eberechukwu Lebechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Untold Story Of The Rising Insecurity In Enugu State And Its Economic Ills by obrien29(m): 7:36am On Jul 30, 2022
Mr. Obayi (not real name), a mid-aged civil servant, narrates:

“I was told to buy Malt and Food while coming. So, the bike man stopped at Eke Ibagwa where I bought what they needed. The bikeman carried me again and dropped me at the point they had told me to stop.

It was a road path deep in the forest. I made a call to the number I had been conversing with. Not quite long, a young man with gentle countenance, wielding AK-47, came out. He led me into the bush, following no road path.

In all, I was able to secure the release of the men who had been kidnapped, taking the ransom asked in a small bag. As I presented the money to the kidnappers, I said this is 200,000, this is 1 million, this is 2.5 million. At the point of leaving, with the drugs for my health intact in the bag, I was glad I wasn’t held back as a hostage, too, with the ransom.”

This Mr Obayi’s story is coming at a time when far too many people have been reporting cases of kidnap in Nsukka area of Enugu State. The stories not making it to the mainstream media is nothing other than the cooperation between the mainstream media and the Enugu State Government.

READ MORE:
https://evura.com.ng/insecurity-in-enugu-state/

Re: The Untold Story Of The Rising Insecurity In Enugu State And Its Economic Ills by apache22b: 7:40am On Jul 30, 2022
Tinubu is the only one who can Harmonize and Unite Nigeria again and this can be achieved only through a Muslim-Muslim ticket.
Nigerians be wise, don't lose this Golden opportunity.

Vote Tinubu , he's our only Messiah for us to move forward again as a Nation.

Peter Obi is a failure .
Re: The Untold Story Of The Rising Insecurity In Enugu State And Its Economic Ills by ObaOfYorubaLand: 7:50am On Jul 30, 2022
Insecurity m kidnapping in the south east and south south is sponsored by Tinubu and APC as a ploy to remain in power beyond 2023.

Tinubu is a bandit and terrorist.

As a Yoruba man, I and my family will vote for labour party.

Peter Obi has our votes shaa.

Who killed Funsho Williams in Lagos?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Untold Story Of The Rising Insecurity In Enugu State And Its Economic Ills by PresidObi: 7:53am On Jul 30, 2022
Insecurity everywhere,

This is why we need an intelligent outsider from the corrupt APC and PDP who can bring in fresh ideas because this current government has lost it completely.

Vote for Peter Obi and Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed
LP is our best bet for sustainable development and strong security in Nigeria.
Re: The Untold Story Of The Rising Insecurity In Enugu State And Its Economic Ills by Viscuz: 7:54am On Jul 30, 2022
apache22b:
Tinubu is the only one who can Harmonize and Unite Nigeria again and this can be achieved only through a Muslim-Muslim ticket.
Nigerians be wise, don't lose this Golden opportunity.

Vote Tinubu , he's our only Messiah for us to move forward again as a Nation.

Peter Obi is a failure .

Jumping from one thread to another will not save the Slacking balls of Tinubu.
Tinubu is a super thief.

And for insecurity it has now become a business for some .

Only one man can fix this

Sai Obi 2023
4+4
Kawai

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Eccl 10:16: "Woe To Thee, O Land, When Thy Leader Is A Child (Wears Pampers)" / Climate Change To Cost Nigeria $460bn By 2050 – Expert / Why Are We Manipulative On Who To Vote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.