Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

The Next President Of Nigeria Is Not Tinubu, Atiku, Or Obi. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Next President Of Nigeria Is Not Tinubu, Atiku, Or Obi. (4199 Views)

Atiku: It’s Too Risky To Hand Over Nigeria To Tinubu Or Obi / Forecast Of What Atiku, Tinubu, Or Obi Govts Might Be / "They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Next President Of Nigeria Is Not Tinubu, Atiku, Or Obi. by OkCornel(m): 2:27pm On Jul 31, 2022
MrPresident1:
Make both of una carry am go there now. Alternate accounts Okcornel and paulemmy19 one and the same person. Like buda for eartum aka budaatum and dog0001

Get well soon.

No wonder a fictional David Michael is the next president of Nigeria according to your delusions of grandeur.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Next President Of Nigeria Is Not Tinubu, Atiku, Or Obi. by MrPresident1: 2:34pm On Jul 31, 2022
OkCornel:

Get well soon.

No wonder a fictional David Michael is the next president of Nigeria according to your delusions of grandeur.
You will see him on TV then you and your masters will have an idea what you are in for. The Lion of the tribe of Judah
Re: The Next President Of Nigeria Is Not Tinubu, Atiku, Or Obi. by OkCornel(m): 2:36pm On Jul 31, 2022
MrPresident1:
You will see him on TV then you and your masters will have an idea what you are in for. The Lion of the tribe of Judah

Check into the psych ward now before your case gets out of hand!

1 Like

Re: The Next President Of Nigeria Is Not Tinubu, Atiku, Or Obi. by MrPresident1: 2:40pm On Jul 31, 2022
OkCornel:

Check into the psych ward now before your case gets out of hand!
This guy is afraid of Michael David, scared shitless cheesy, and rightly so too wink.
Re: The Next President Of Nigeria Is Not Tinubu, Atiku, Or Obi. by OkCornel(m): 2:51pm On Jul 31, 2022
MrPresident1:
This guy is afraid of Michael David, scared shitless cheesy, and rightly so too wink.

The passage of time exposes false prophecies/predictions.

You won’t hear the last of me when this eventually embarrasses you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Next President Of Nigeria Is Not Tinubu, Atiku, Or Obi. by MrPresident1: 3:36pm On Jul 31, 2022
OkCornel:

The passage of time exposes false prophecies/predictions.

You won’t hear the last of me when this eventually embarrasses you.
Your two leaved gates are open and you're dribbling already grin
Re: The Next President Of Nigeria Is Not Tinubu, Atiku, Or Obi. by OkCornel(m): 3:42pm On Jul 31, 2022
MrPresident1:
Your two leaved gates are open and you're dribbling already grin

Like I said, the passage of time will expose you for the fraud you’ve always been.

I’ll be back to laugh at you when your lies unravel.
Re: The Next President Of Nigeria Is Not Tinubu, Atiku, Or Obi. by MrPresident1: 3:55pm On Jul 31, 2022
OkCornel:

Like I said, the passage of time will expose you for the fraud you’ve always been.

I’ll be back to laugh at you when your lies unravel.
You and your masters are in trouble. The LORD has sent help to the dearly beloved of his soul. Go and tell your masters that you all are in hot soup. Everyone from the one that seats on agag's throne to lowly you errand boy on Nairaland, you will all have it hot and peppery. I see buda for eartum aka budaatum aka dog0001 cheesy wink. Your shift has started cheesy
Re: The Next President Of Nigeria Is Not Tinubu, Atiku, Or Obi. by budaatum: 3:57pm On Jul 31, 2022
Broveens42:
Op is just spilling the obvious.
With buhari out of the way, the outcome of the election would be different from what we've been used to. The battle between Atiku and Tinubu will be so fierce that even INEC chairman may be afraid to declare a winner. PO on the sideline would hope to do an
'Imo ohakim'; where he could savour the prospects of being the president for peace to reign. But that is unlikely to happen because of the complexities of the Nigeria structure.

With the fear of an emergence of a new country, the Power brokers in world politics might settle for a MILITARY dictator while at the same time condemning military rule in sub-sahara( expect this hypocrisy spread by international media as usual).

Which power brokers would those be? And do you seriously expect millions of we Nigerians would so forget our history and "settle for a MILITARY dictator"?

If so, you must have so little faith in yourself that there's none left for you to have in your Nigerian neighbours.

1 Like

Re: The Next President Of Nigeria Is Not Tinubu, Atiku, Or Obi. by OkCornel(m): 4:17pm On Jul 31, 2022
MrPresident1:
You and your masters are in trouble. The LORD has sent help to the dearly beloved of his soul. Go and tell your masters that you all are in hot soup. Everyone from the one that seats on agag's throne to lowly you errand boy on Nairaland, you will all have it hot and peppery. I see buda for eartum aka budaatum aka dog0001 cheesy wink. Your shift has started cheesy

No matter how hard you believe in a lie, it can never make it the truth.

2023 is around the corner. No need to talk too much, the passage of time will unravel your lies.

1 Like

Re: The Next President Of Nigeria Is Not Tinubu, Atiku, Or Obi. by budaatum: 4:39pm On Jul 31, 2022

1 Like

Re: The Next President Of Nigeria Is Not Tinubu, Atiku, Or Obi. by MrPresident1: 4:43pm On Jul 31, 2022
OkCornel:

2023 is around the corner. No need to talk too much, the passage of time will unravel your lies.
Look at this little errand boyoh, who is talking about 2023, whoever mentoned 2023, do you see anywere on this tread I mentioned it 2023? Redemption for Nigeria has come, swallow it and go and tell your hopeless masters that Generalissimo Michael David is here. You are all right now dribbling shit
Re: The Next President Of Nigeria Is Not Tinubu, Atiku, Or Obi. by OkCornel(m): 4:44pm On Jul 31, 2022
MrPresident1:
Look at this little errand boyoh, who is talking about 2023, whoever mentoned 2023, do you see anywere on this tread I mentioned it 2023? Redemption for Nigeria has come, swallow it and go and tell your hopeless masters that Generalissimo Michael David is here. You are all right now dribbling shit

Re: The Next President Of Nigeria Is Not Tinubu, Atiku, Or Obi. by MrPresident1: 4:45pm On Jul 31, 2022
budaatum:
Here's how unwell he is.

https://www.nairaland.com/7177402/michael-save-nigeria-famine-global#113785308
Just before shit hits the fan, he will be revealed. buda for eartum aka budaatum aka dog0001, your petty little games are over and redemption has come for the LORD's people
Re: The Next President Of Nigeria Is Not Tinubu, Atiku, Or Obi. by MrPresident1: 4:48pm On Jul 31, 2022
OkCornel:

You did not hear 2023 from my mouth Okcornel satan's frenzied little chihuahua
Re: The Next President Of Nigeria Is Not Tinubu, Atiku, Or Obi. by OkCornel(m): 4:56pm On Jul 31, 2022
MrPresident1:
You did not hear 2023 from my mouth Okcornel satan's frenzied little chihuahua

In case it’s too hard for you to decipher, the next President of Nigeria will be elected and will resume office in 2023.

Re: The Next President Of Nigeria Is Not Tinubu, Atiku, Or Obi. by MrPresident1: 5:02pm On Jul 31, 2022
OkCornel:

In case it’s too hard for you to decipher, the next President of Nigeria will be elected and will resume office in 2023.

Affliction will not rise up as second time. Go and tell your masters that the game is over. Tell them that Generalissimo Michael that cast satan from heaven into the cesspit is taking over in Nigeria. The LORD has sent help to his people. Psalm 89:19 Then thou spakest in vision to thy holy one, and saidst, I have laid help upon one that is mighty; I have exalted one chosen out of the people.
Re: The Next President Of Nigeria Is Not Tinubu, Atiku, Or Obi. by Obidient4life2: 5:10pm On Jul 31, 2022
MrPresident1:
My brother, it is the Revelation or Apocalypsis. The name Revelation comes from the first word of the book in Koine Greek: ἀποκάλυψις (apokalypsis), which means "unveiling" or "revelation". So you will see him on TVcheesy

grin grin grin
I will buy you cold bear if this Michael win election
Re: The Next President Of Nigeria Is Not Tinubu, Atiku, Or Obi. by Broveens42(m): 5:14pm On Jul 31, 2022
budaatum:

Which power brokers would those be? And do you seriously expect millions of we Nigerians would so forget our history and "settle for a MILITARY dictator"?

If so, you must have so little faith in yourself that there's none left for you to have in your Nigerian neighbours.

Lol. You are really a comedian.. The Nigerian students have not even shut down the government because of ASUU strike, it's military dictatorship they Wana protest against.
Who are the "we Nigerians" ?
Do they even know anything about their history asides those born in the 60's and 70's
Re: The Next President Of Nigeria Is Not Tinubu, Atiku, Or Obi. by OkCornel(m): 5:55pm On Jul 31, 2022
MrPresident1:
Affliction will not rise up as second time. Go and tell your masters that the game is over. Tell them that Generalissimo Michael that cast satan from heaven into the cesspit is taking over in Nigeria. The LORD has sent help to his people. Psalm 89:19 Then thou spakest in vision to thy holy one, and saidst, I have laid help upon one that is mighty; I have exalted one chosen out of the people.

Re: The Next President Of Nigeria Is Not Tinubu, Atiku, Or Obi. by OkCornel(m): 6:06pm On Jul 31, 2022
MrPresident1:

Re: The Next President Of Nigeria Is Not Tinubu, Atiku, Or Obi. by SANCTO: 6:22pm On Jul 31, 2022
This man's words should not be over looked. There is Intelligent report that buhari will hand over to Islamic general just like they did in Afghanistan. These attacks in Abuja is a well conscripted plan.
The next thing you will hear is that Aso Rock has been attacked.
Re: The Next President Of Nigeria Is Not Tinubu, Atiku, Or Obi. by MrPresident1: 7:18pm On Jul 31, 2022
The LORD has sent help to his children. Generalissimo Michael David is now here with us
Re: The Next President Of Nigeria Is Not Tinubu, Atiku, Or Obi. by budaatum: 12:17am On Aug 01, 2022
Broveens42:

Lol. You are really a comedian.. The Nigerian students have not even shut down the government because of ASUU strike, it's military dictatorship they Wana protest against.
Who are the "we Nigerians" ?
Do they even know anything about their history asides those born in the 60's and 70's

You must have been born after the 60s and 70s. Thankfully those born before the 60s and 70s are still alive to educate you on who "we Nigerians" are.
Re: The Next President Of Nigeria Is Not Tinubu, Atiku, Or Obi. by Nobody: 1:28pm On Aug 03, 2022
OkCornel:

Get well soon.

that's not true. Check your facts well
Re: The Next President Of Nigeria Is Not Tinubu, Atiku, Or Obi. by OkCornel(m): 2:18pm On Aug 03, 2022
paulemmy19:
that's not true. Check your facts well

Who is David Michael?

1 Like

Re: The Next President Of Nigeria Is Not Tinubu, Atiku, Or Obi. by MrPresident1: 11:00pm On Aug 04, 2022
OkCornel:

Who is David Michael?
Your Daddy grin
Re: The Next President Of Nigeria Is Not Tinubu, Atiku, Or Obi. by MrPresident1: 8:40am On Aug 12, 2022
God1000:
You are delusional
God1000:
Apart from this terrible combination, please tell me one good reason why I should vote for APC again

The growing social polarization and privation, killings, kidnappings, ethno-religious conflicts under this party should bother you.

ASUU strike is still on, any nairaland student still thinking of voting APC should seek urgent help, it means your mumu never do
Be wary of this criminal. Let God's anger fall on you
Re: The Next President Of Nigeria Is Not Tinubu, Atiku, Or Obi. by MrPresident1: 11:12pm On Aug 16, 2022
Nahum 1:9
What do ye imagine against the Lord? he will make an utter end: affliction shall not rise up the second time.
Re: The Next President Of Nigeria Is Not Tinubu, Atiku, Or Obi. by MrPresident1: 10:22pm On Aug 19, 2022
Joshua 5:12-14
King James Version

12 And the manna ceased on the morrow after they had eaten of the old corn of the land; neither had the children of Israel manna any more; but they did eat of the fruit of the land of Canaan that year.

13 And it came to pass, when Joshua was by Jericho, that he lifted up his eyes and looked, and, behold, there stood a man over against him with his sword drawn in his hand: and Joshua went unto him, and said unto him, Art thou for us, or for our adversaries?

14 And he said, Nay; but as captain of the host of the Lord am I now come. And Joshua fell on his face to the earth, and did worship, and said unto him, What saith my Lord unto his servant?
Re: The Next President Of Nigeria Is Not Tinubu, Atiku, Or Obi. by MrPresident1: 11:36pm On Aug 22, 2022
grin
Re: The Next President Of Nigeria Is Not Tinubu, Atiku, Or Obi. by MrPresident1: 8:13am On Aug 24, 2022
Psalm 44:25-26
King James Version

25 For our soul is bowed down to the dust: our belly cleaveth unto the earth.

26 Arise for our help, and redeem us for thy mercies' sake.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2012 Subsidy Protest: Read Text Of President Jonathan’s Broadcast / PMB Must Act Like A Dictator For Nigeria To Be Set-aright. / Fact Ipob Will Not Let You To Know About Isaac Boro-1938-1968

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.