Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,423 members, 7,850,500 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:18 PM

Pastor Adeboye Should Learn From Pastor Enenche - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Adeboye Should Learn From Pastor Enenche (3896 Views)

Election Tribunal: 15 Things Judges Should Consider – Pastor Enenche / Nigeria Will Soon Shock The World, Naira Will Be Strong Again – Pastor Enenche / Peter Obi Spotted At Dunamis Night Prayer Crusade With Pastor Enenche (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Adeboye Should Learn From Pastor Enenche by newbornmacho(m): 7:49pm On Jul 30, 2022
Not only to collect tithe

7 people to donate 1 billion

Give money for redeemers University

Give money for mummy's hospital

Give money for daddy go birthday

E don set

Oga....Give direction to your members. Stop appearing like a tribalistic coward.

Give direction to the church

Meet enenche and collect liver.

See what happened when Obi visited Dunamis

Your own na to dey Bury your head for sand

Mtchewwwwwwe

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Should Learn From Pastor Enenche by highchief1: 7:51pm On Jul 30, 2022
newbornmacho:

E don set

Oga....Give direction to your members. Stop appearing like a tribalistic coward.

Mtchewwwwwwe
go and read about the Yoruba’s.They originated from tortoise.U know see as osibanjo Dey mumu?The average Yoruba man believes he has a lot of sense.

35 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Should Learn From Pastor Enenche by Prof9292: 7:52pm On Jul 30, 2022
Just talk say u want Adeboye to support Obi. Which one be direction again. Go sleep jare. Obi that could not do anything as Anambra governor. All of u supporting Obi don't mean well for Nigeria

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Should Learn From Pastor Enenche by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 30, 2022
newbornmacho:

E don set

Mtchewwwwwwe
so where are you heading to?? You want Adeoye to personally invite obi to his church as special guest of honor bah?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Should Learn From Pastor Enenche by newbornmacho(m): 7:54pm On Jul 30, 2022
highchief1:
go and read about the Yoruba’s.They originated from tortoise.U know see as osibanjo Dey mumu?The average Yoruba man believes he has a lot of sense.

I tire for pastor adeboye. Oyedepo is not like that. Very bold and fearless

24 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Should Learn From Pastor Enenche by newbornmacho(m): 7:55pm On Jul 30, 2022
Prof9292:
Just talk say u want Adeboye to support Obi. Which one be direction again. Go sleep jare. Obi that could not do anything as Anambra governor. All of u supporting Obi don't mean well for Nigeria

Oga , adeboye should give his flock direction. So he can't speak against Muslim Muslim ticket abi

17 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Should Learn From Pastor Enenche by newbornmacho(m): 7:56pm On Jul 30, 2022
akinremiayomide:
so where are you heading to?? You want Adeoye to personally invite obi to his church as special guest of honor bah?

No. But he should stop playing fake neutrality. Is he against Muslim Muslim ticket or not

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Should Learn From Pastor Enenche by Modernizer: 7:58pm On Jul 30, 2022
God bless you for this op

I am expecting him to give a direct unambiguous signal. He is making us feel he supports Muslim Muslim just because tinubu is yoruba

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Should Learn From Pastor Enenche by inforesource: 7:59pm On Jul 30, 2022
Don't worry, you won't understand. There are things you don't tangle with as a father of many Lions as children.

All you need do is to sit back in your couch and watch, while you you keep nodding your head with exclamation, "That's my boy!".
Re: Pastor Adeboye Should Learn From Pastor Enenche by newbornmacho(m): 8:00pm On Jul 30, 2022
Modernizer:

I am expecting him to give a direct unambiguous signal. He is making us feel he supports Muslim Muslim just because tinubu is yoruba

Thank you
Re: Pastor Adeboye Should Learn From Pastor Enenche by newbornmacho(m): 8:00pm On Jul 30, 2022
inforesource:
Don't worry, you won't understand. There are things you don't tangle with as a father of many Lions as children.

All you need do is to sit back in your couch and watch, while you you keep nodding your head with exclamation, "That's my boy!".

I hope so.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Should Learn From Pastor Enenche by KikBuhari2Daura: 8:01pm On Jul 30, 2022
Op shut up you dont know what you are saying

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Should Learn From Pastor Enenche by highchief1: 8:01pm On Jul 30, 2022
newbornmacho:

I tire for pastor adeboye. Oyedepo is not like that. Very bold and fearless
oyedepo Dey try.it’s only cowardice that will make a man that has seen life to the level of those men not to be able to speak thgs the way they are.I gave up on adeboye when he visited villa saw sick yaradua came out and said yaradua is doing fine.Ppl when stl Dey go em church get Brain gay.

12 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Should Learn From Pastor Enenche by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 30, 2022
newbornmacho:

No. But he should stop playing fake neutrality. Is he against Muslim Muslim ticket or not
adeboye is not a politician but a pastor,baba as warned no one should question him about politics again.
As for Obi,he should jump on his feet and head to RCCG if he wants baba’s congregational support
Re: Pastor Adeboye Should Learn From Pastor Enenche by KikBuhari2Daura: 8:02pm On Jul 30, 2022
highchief1:

Insulting a whole tribe to promote Obi and you think you are smart

20 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Should Learn From Pastor Enenche by KikBuhari2Daura: 8:03pm On Jul 30, 2022
Modernizer:

Expectator get sense and stop expecting nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Should Learn From Pastor Enenche by newbornmacho(m): 8:04pm On Jul 30, 2022
akinremiayomide:
adeboye is not a politician but a pastor,baba as warned no one should question him about politics again.
As for Obi,he should jump on his feet and head to RCCG if he wants baba’s congregational support

Well I expect obi to visit redeemed soon

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Should Learn From Pastor Enenche by highchief1: 8:04pm On Jul 30, 2022
KikBuhari2Daura:

Insulting a whole tribe to promote Obi and you think you are smart
me and my family is for tinubu.Try to follow my posts.I am not like u that is tribalistic.How is speaking the truth insult?adeboye na human being?Abi osibanjo na human being.?u think I’m one fearless goat like u?

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Should Learn From Pastor Enenche by Superwave16320: 8:04pm On Jul 30, 2022
Foolish Igbo displaying their inherited foolishness shamelessly on SM. Why your papa no go force Adeboye campaign for the Pandora Criminal Peter Obi.

10 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Should Learn From Pastor Enenche by KikBuhari2Daura: 8:04pm On Jul 30, 2022
newbornmacho:

Am sure your own father is fake how dare you call a man of God fake

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Should Learn From Pastor Enenche by KikBuhari2Daura: 8:06pm On Jul 30, 2022
Superwave16320:
Foolish Igbo displaying their inherited foolishness shamelessly on SM. Why your papa no go force Adeboye campaign for the Pandora Criminal Peter Obi.

Very foolish people that should be tackling the rot in Aba are online ranting biafra in the morning and obi in the night.

10 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Should Learn From Pastor Enenche by KikBuhari2Daura: 8:06pm On Jul 30, 2022
Superwave16320:

Waste of tim
Re: Pastor Adeboye Should Learn From Pastor Enenche by newbornmacho(m): 8:10pm On Jul 30, 2022
KikBuhari2Daura:

Very foolish people that should be tackling the rot in Aba are online ranting biafra in the morning and obi in the night.

This your rant makes me suspect you are scared of the obi movement

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Should Learn From Pastor Enenche by newbornmacho(m): 8:11pm On Jul 30, 2022
KikBuhari2Daura:

Am sure your own father is fake how dare you call a man of God fake
.English comprehension is your problem

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Should Learn From Pastor Enenche by Modernizer: 8:12pm On Jul 30, 2022
KikBuhari2Daura:

Expectator get sense and stop expecting nonsense

Please be obidient

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Should Learn From Pastor Enenche by Modernizer: 8:12pm On Jul 30, 2022
newbornmacho:

This your rant makes me suspect you are scared of the obi movement

In truth they all are

4 Likes

KikBuhari2Daura:

Oga please be obidient

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Should Learn From Pastor Enenche by Modernizer: 8:13pm On Jul 30, 2022
newbornmacho:

Oga , adeboye should give his flock direction. So he can't speak against Muslim Muslim ticket abi
My thoughts exactly

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Should Learn From Pastor Enenche by Modernizer: 8:15pm On Jul 30, 2022
inforesource:

Are you saying he is codedly obidient?

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Should Learn From Pastor Enenche by KikBuhari2Daura: 8:19pm On Jul 30, 2022
Modernizer:

Oga please be obidient

Sending APC to defeat is the only thing to do now obi foes not have the capacity a vote for Obi will make Tinubu win
Re: Pastor Adeboye Should Learn From Pastor Enenche by LadyRosa(f): 8:19pm On Jul 30, 2022
newbornmacho:

I hope so.

Dont expect that two faced pastor to say anything for christians.Same thing I was conversing with a friend just two days ago, pastor adeboye is a big disgracerto the body of Christ;hence the reason God shut his eyes to see the calamity that eventually took his son.Person wey no sick!A healthy young family man! Now,that's the mighty hand of Jehovah, I will never believe it's not.This mighty man of war delivers and kills as well.

God is still as fierce as he was,he is still a God of the old, a suffered his prophets who derailed then and he will never changed,though mercy will always prevail at his own descretion.

"Who is on the lord side,who will face the foe?"

Where is your stand Pastor Adeboye?Why the hypocritical silence now your son has failed?
Would you be sitting on the fence if Osibanjo had clinched the primary ticket?

You walked the fierce walk if solidarity for insecurity during Jonathan era, now security is even worst you no longer want to walk that same walk of SHAME

Do you know what made God ,God.He is a shepherd of his flocks.HE PROTECTS HIS OWN!
Your defeaning silence may fool the Christians who expected you to protect them, to defend them as a representative of God on earth,but you will never fool God.He may take you down again when you least expect.

When you don't use effectively the grace of God upon your life,the enemy will disgrace you!

I'm totally disappointed in this man!

Oyedepo can never lose his fruits, neither will Pastor Enenche!They know why they are there, FIRST for the kingdom of God and those who follow Christ! It's either you are for God or against him.

How dare he? Especially in this era christians both young and old , especially in the fragile North are prosecuted?Pastor Adeboye,you daughter was roasted alive in sokoto and you're docile.SHAME ON YOU!

May God have mercy on me first, before showing him mercy.I deserve it more,I fear this man in heaven, despite I'm a sinner but I'm really hell scared of him.I have seen a little bit of how he operates, it's so unbelievable that some men in robes still take him for granted.

9 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Should Learn From Pastor Enenche by aaking(m): 8:20pm On Jul 30, 2022
Wisdom is profitable during election time.
Rccg is not Church for showcasing political ability . We inform our members to get PVC and prayer to vote for the right party or person. I always asked myself "where was my father when Adeboye is busy calling upon God" think deeply on this b4 making out a wrong perspection about anyone.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

33 Years After, This Prophecy Is Coming To Pass. / Afenifere Writes Ogun APC, Denies Issuing Any Statement To Support Gbenga Daniel / See How Much One Pound Coin In UK Is Worth In Naira (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.