Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,266 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (1235) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1220388 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1232) (1233) (1234) (1235) (1236) (1237) (1238) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Accessed: 5:24am On Jun 28, 2023
aydupy:
Hello good morning pls my husband got a PPR for visitors visa today that he applied since 2022 and he has applied for student visa last month but the passport he used to apply for the Visitor’s Visa will expire ending of July but he has renewed his passport already what do we do

Send the new passport!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Vankayyyyy: 6:25am On Jun 28, 2023
hillyvee:
Since it was itemized, I didn't need to explain it further. The letter and receipt did the explanation.

Thank youuuu
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by archdon: 6:40am On Jun 28, 2023
Hi,

I just got admission into red deer Polytechnic for January intake. I really don't know a lot about the school. Is there any telegram or WhatsApp group I can join? Any student that cam put me through or other applicants who wanna compare notes please
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Horlamidei(m): 6:43am On Jun 28, 2023
Please my mom mistakenly gave her SIN and Date of Birth to a scammer on call b4 realizing..! Please any advice to give her please embarassed
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Vheekthur: 7:14am On Jun 28, 2023
Bobomaigida:

Sir V, call them or chat with them to know your next steps, if they are not responding, visit them
Thank you bro. I’ve tried calling and chatting them. I’ve sent countless emails as well. Seems I’ll just go to their office. Please do you know what I can’t take along with me to collect my passport? I submitted through DHL
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by zubizareta(m): 7:14am On Jun 28, 2023
aydupy:
Hello good morning pls my husband got a PPR for visitors visa today that he applied since 2022 and he has applied for student visa last month but the passport he used to apply for the Visitor’s Visa will expire ending of July but he has renewed his passport already what do we do

This question has been answered severally here. Send both passports to irrc. Submit both. They will stamp the new passport that already has the passport number of the expired passport in it.
Ircc will not stamp a passport less than 6 months. So send both passports.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Cutiemirror: 7:52am On Jun 28, 2023
Please I want to pay my tuition deposit at Fleming college. How can I pay it.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Thestarbear: 7:56am On Jun 28, 2023
Mackie1:

Lufthansa
Air Canada
KLM
Ethiopian Airlines
Egypt Air
Swiss Air
Thank you so much 🙏

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Cutiemirror: 7:58am On Jun 28, 2023
Please how did you make pay to Fleming college
Lily89:

Thank you so much!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by gold90: 7:58am On Jun 28, 2023
Good morning, no I didn't get correspondence letter from them for his own application
poultryprocesie:

Which date did you get CORRESPONDENCE LETTER?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Spares: 8:16am On Jun 28, 2023
Good morning everyone.
Please which of the forms are required for the Canada study visa?
Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by wasiubello: 8:29am On Jun 28, 2023
Please guys I need help. I got email for medical last week Friday been 23rd, however, I did my upfront medical on the 16th. I have send webform two times now, last Friday when was requested and yesterday respectively, and nothing has changed.

Please I'm worried, I don't want to spend money going for another medical again. What do I do?

Note on the webform I didn't see anywhere to tag it URGENT. So I just added URGENT at the beginning of the message box

Anyone who have had this similar experience should tell me what he or she did. I'm becoming restless. I need your help
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Cutiemirror: 8:36am On Jun 28, 2023
I’m going to Fleming college January. Please how did u pay ur tuition deposit. Thank you
Lily89:
Is anyone going to Fleming college for January 2024 and wants to connect?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Lily89: 8:55am On Jun 28, 2023
Cutiemirror:
I’m going to Fleming college January. Please how did u pay ur tuition deposit. Thank you

I live in the USA, I paid with my Master card through CIBC. The admission is for my inlaw

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Gentlesoul3268: 8:57am On Jun 28, 2023
Continue sending webform everyday and also email IOM to confirm if your result as send to IRCC

wasiubello:
Please guys I need help. I got email for medical last week Friday been 23rd, however, I did my upfront medical on the 16th. I have send webform two times now, last Friday when was requested and yesterday respectively, and nothing has changed.

Please I'm worried, I don't want to spend money going for another medical again. What do I do?

Note on the webform I didn't see anywhere to tag it URGENT. So I just added URGENT at the beginning of the message box

Anyone who have had this similar experience should tell me what he or she did. I'm becoming restless. I need your help

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Cutiemirror: 9:03am On Jun 28, 2023
I was directed to CIBC.i wanted to no the refund policy. So am on the right track.thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by hillyvee(m): 9:04am On Jun 28, 2023
Call IOM to confirm they've sent your result to IRCC. I believe your document has been uploaded. Send them emails, but you must be patient. It took a whole month for mine to be updated to "Passed". It will end in praise.
nrobi-im-document@international.gc.ca,
NROBIIMDocument@international.gc.ca,
nrobi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca,
lagos.immigration@international.gc.ca,
london-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca,
ldnimmigration@international.gc.ca
wasiubello:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bobomaigida: 9:15am On Jun 28, 2023
Vheekthur:

Thank you bro. I’ve tried calling and chatting them. I’ve sent countless emails as well. Seems I’ll just go to their office. Please do you know what I can’t take along with me to collect my passport? I submitted through DHL

Go with any acknowledgement you have received when the passport was submitted.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by hillyvee(m): 9:26am On Jun 28, 2023
I sent you an email request. I want to know how you submitted your passport to vsf. Thanks smiley.
Vheekthur:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Pristine664: 9:49am On Jun 28, 2023
pristinee:
PPR don land, God is good, moving officially to SOWP thread. Thanks guys
Congratulations!!!
Link to SOWP thread plsss
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by nnamdi346: 10:02am On Jun 28, 2023
G8tfulSol:
Congratulations. Are you first applicant. What docs you submitted

Second Time Applicant.

Will share the docs as soon as I can. Cheers!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by wasiubello: 10:16am On Jun 28, 2023
hillyvee:
Call IOM to confirm they've sent your result to IRCC. I believe your document has been uploaded. Send them emails, but you must be patient. It took a whole month for mine to be updated to "Passed". It will end in praise.
nrobi-im-document@international.gc.ca,
NROBIIMDocument@international.gc.ca,
nrobi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca,
lagos.immigration@international.gc.ca,
london-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca,
ldnimmigration@international.gc.ca

Thank you so much for this, I will swing in action now

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Cutiemirror: 10:34am On Jun 28, 2023
Have u gotten ur refund
NeverInDoubt:
I need help guys.

I had admission to Seneca college and I was due to resume this May but unfortunately my study permit application was denied twice.

I had filed for tuition deposit refund from Seneca college and they replied after two weeks that my tuition has been refunded, it's been 5 weeks now and I am yet to receive it.

Seneca lied to me that the delay might be with CIBC, their payment partner via which my tuition was paid. I contacted CIBC as regards that and they stated in clear terms that no refund has been initiated from Seneca so far. I took a screenshot of the response from CIBC and sent to Seneca, and Seneca responded that they'll investigate the status of the fund, it has taken another 3 weeks since they said they're investigating the status of the fund.

Please has anyone has tuition refund issue with Seneca (or any Canadian institution) , and how did they go about it?
How I need the service of a lawyer in Canada to get my refund back?

I already had another offer in an European school and I need to make tuition deposit as well but Seneca is reluctant in refunding my money.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Cutiemirror: 11:05am On Jun 28, 2023
Cheeoma1:
I was also accepted to Fleming college, if I pay through CIBC do I still need a form A? I really don’t understand please can someone explain
please how did you pay through CIBC. direct from ur card
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Lily89: 11:16am On Jun 28, 2023
Cutiemirror:
please how did you pay through CIBC. direct from ur card

I dont know what country you are based, if you have a dollar account, request for a master card. With that card you can pay through the website that wads provided to you in your offer letter. Read your offer letter if you already got admission.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Chinnychappy90: 11:20am On Jun 28, 2023
Hi Bobomaigida.
I submitted my passport on Monday in person, at their Abuja office same place I did my biometrics. Tracking shows it's under processing at IRCC office. I choose to collect in person so I wasn't asked to pay anything. Any idea when it will be returned . I want to book my flight.
Bobomaigida:

Go with any acknowledgement you have received when the passport was submitted.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Cutiemirror: 12:14pm On Jun 28, 2023
Am in Nigeria and I don’t have dollars account. I don’t no if I can pay through Flywire.
Lily89:

I dont know what country you are based, if you have a dollar account, request for a master card. With that card you can pay through the website that wads provided to you in your offer letter. Read your offer letter if you already got admission.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Debo54: 12:17pm On Jun 28, 2023
Hello,

Is there anyone going to New brunswick community college or New Brunswick?

Gotten PPR, headed to New Brunswick anyone around this province holla. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Cutiemirror: 12:34pm On Jun 28, 2023
Please how can I pay tuition deposit
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Chechem: 12:43pm On Jun 28, 2023
Vheekthur:

I thought I was alone, seems its a general problem, I was sent an email on Thursday 22nd that my passport has been sent to me, I waited to get a tracking number from the courier service but didn't get any till now.... I chatted vfs on Friday 23rd and the lady said my passport will be picked up at close of work from their office by the courier service I guess, that I should not worry, that they will call me when they get to my location. This means that by the 22nd that they told me that it has been sent, it was still in their office...

Since Monday I have been trying to get through to them, I have called tire, it kept saying busy, I have sent many emails, no reply, I have tried chatting them but since this week, their chatting platform hasn't been working fine.

What happens if you travel to Abuja and it has left their office, it means you will still come back empty handed and wait again until it gets to you. Also, what if you visit Abuja and collect the passport, will they refund you

This has made me to conclude that vfs does not care about quality service, if not what would have made them chose UPS over DHL, maybe they will make more money with UPS than DHL. If it were to be DHL, it will not be taking this long. When I wanted to submit my passport, I first went to UPS and was told that it will take 5 days to get to vfs Abuja but DHL said 2 days and in exactly 2 days, they delivered...

I believe the passports have left VFS, the problem must be from UPS... I stay in Owerri, they may even be waiting to get enough waybill coming to Owerri before they waybill my passport together...

They would have allowed DHL and UPS run the return deal together, let people chose which courier they want to use...
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Cutiemirror: 12:49pm On Jun 28, 2023
What the difference between CIBC and Flywire
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Iceboyblog: 12:56pm On Jun 28, 2023
Guys I did my medical today it's a medical request from ircc dey didn't collect the IME from ircc gave to me is there any problem with that

(1) (2) (3) ... (1232) (1233) (1234) (1235) (1236) (1237) (1238) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.