Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,472 members, 7,836,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (465) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1249567 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Jaykeh: 3:37pm On Nov 05, 2022
Pace6:

You’re not signing. Just fill the forms, when you want to submit your application, you’ll type your name to sign the entire application.

It will end in praise

Alright, thank you. Amen

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by annylove1: 3:49pm On Nov 05, 2022
It is finally my turn!!!

All the waiting, prayers and fasting has not been in vain and the lord has answered my prayers.

Application submitted 17th Dec, 2021
Medical updated to Pass 29th, Jan 2022
Correspondence letter 6th, October 2022
PPR 12th October 2022.
I am so glad because reading peoples testimonies on this thread for the past one year has given me so much faith. God bless you all

Please I would be needing help to apply for SOWP for my hubby

33 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Cheebu: 4:09pm On Nov 05, 2022
annylove1:
It is finally my turn!!!

All the waiting, prayers and fasting has not been in vain and the lord has answered my prayers.

PPR 12th October 2022.
I am so glad because reading peoples testimonies on this thread for the past one year has given me so much faith. God bless you all

Congratulations to you and your family. Hope you're not just seeing the PPR message today if it was sent on the 12th of Oct.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Cheebu: 4:16pm On Nov 05, 2022
lamlohlah:
Please who can help me with SOP.

I can. You can reach me via WhatsApp 07087085906
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Cheebu: 4:18pm On Nov 05, 2022
tolupe1:

Hi Priscilla97.

I would love to see you soon too.

I am not aware of any chat group for intending students but if you have any questions, message me on tomigeye@yahoo.com

I'm also going to Selkirk.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Queenfunlola(f): 4:37pm On Nov 05, 2022
annylove1:
It is finally my turn!!!

PPR 12th October 2022.

Am so happy for you dear, the wait was long but the lord did not make it in vain. Congratulations
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Sarah1032: 4:39pm On Nov 05, 2022
congratulations

annylove1:
It is finally my turn!!!

PPR 12th October 2022.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Queenfunlola(f): 4:42pm On Nov 05, 2022
Dc4life:

Applied July 6th.. Only medicals passed, eligibility hasn't even commenced. The wait is tiring sad

Hang in there, it will end in praise by God’s grace dear.
I have seen cases where eligibility was not updated and the applicant got her PPR already.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Abayor15: 5:04pm On Nov 05, 2022
Hello Fams, please I just got my admission letter from Niagara college. I'll like if someone can please explain what's next to me.
Like the medicals, can I do it before I apply on the CIC website. Besides can still meet up with the resumption time. It's a Jan resumption course. Please help a soul ���

Queenfunlola:

Hang in there, it will end in praise by God’s grace dear.
I have seen cases where eligibility was not updated and the applicant got her PPR already.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Airoflaw(m): 5:37pm On Nov 05, 2022
please house how do I order for my GCMS note?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 05, 2022
Airoflaw:
please house how do I order for my GCMS note?

https://gcmsnotes.com/
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Abeg441: 6:21pm On Nov 05, 2022
makano:
It's not compulsory, many of the study permit-approved applications I have handled didn't submit Police Certificate.

It's only compulsory for Express Entry (PR Application).

Peace

Thanks a lot
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Kukoyimukthar17: 6:36pm On Nov 05, 2022
Please I need help ooo

Got my ppr on November 3
Second time Applicant
All praise to the Almighty �

I will drop my timeline Later
I have some questions to ask people and I will be glad if I can see solution to this .

My first application was dined in April 25 2022 and My second application was approved on November 3 2022. but My last start date for late registration for class is September 22 2022 on my standardized letter of acceptance , also my passport is expiring on September 4 2023

I was told that I will be ask my new letter of acceptance at the port of entry in Canada but am having the old one which is the one giving to me when I got the admission. Will that be problem when I get there giving them the old letter of acceptance?

Or did I need to reapply for new admission to get new letter of acceptance? Or did I need to mail the school to send me new letter of acceptance. Because I was thinking maybe the school will not give me maybe due to my last date of Registration has expired.

Please am confused I need someone to put me through �

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by larryrichie: 7:21pm On Nov 05, 2022
congratulations your name have said it all Iremide.
Please can you share the emails of this offices Nairobi, London, Accra, abuja, china and lagos.
Thanks

Iremide2019:
My timeline as promised
The wait is finally over.

2nd time Applicant
I thank God for making this dream a reality.
First application was submitted Nov 2021, and on the 21st of Feb 2022, at the qlife clinic where i went for my upfront medicals, after my tests I decided to check my phone and saw 2 donot reply emails, lo and behold IRCC decided to serve me hot breakfast, i still dont know how i got home that day. Reason for refusal personal assets and Financial status.

Orderd GCMS note (documents submitted show some funds seem available, but there are concerns over the source of fund).
I only mentioned in my SOP that my sponsor was into business but no documents was submitted to proof this. My mum registered her business immediately and we gathered all the business receipts and fired back again, this time I submitted all the documents to support my sponsor’s POF.

2nd application
Submitted July 7th 2022
Upfront Medicals passed July 24th
Then the wait started, omo IRCC will test your patience/ faith.
I started sending emails to Nairobi, London, Accra, abuja, china and lagos 3 times a week
Eligibility started October 18
BVL: November 4
PPR: November 5
This is a dream come true!!

Documents submitted
IRCC forms

1. Letter of Admission
2. Tuition Receipt 1500 cad (still processing my balance with from A)
3. Birth Certificate
4. West African Examinations Council Senior School Certificate,
5. Family picture
6. International Passport Bio data page,
7. Statement of Purpose.
8. Letter of Explanation (LOE) explaining previous visa refusal
9. NYSC discharge certificate,
10. BSC cert
12. Transcripts
16. Affidavit of Return
17. Siblings valid ID
18. Father's valid
19. E medical sheet
20. Letter of Introduction from Employer,
21. Employment letter
22. Statement of Account (4 month Salary account)

Sponsor's Documents
1. 6 months statement of Account & bank reference
2. Retirement letter
3. Previous employment letter and Promotions letter
4. Valid ID
5. CAC
6. Particulars of sole proprietorship of the business
7. Sponsorship letter.
8. Affidavit of sponsorship.
9. 2 landed property documents (Deed of Assignments and Survey Plan)
10. Mother's pension certificate
11. Mother's building plans and approval documents.
13. Pictures and documents of Sponsor's business 2 heavy duty trucks
14. My father's landed properties
15. Pictures of my sponsor's business
16. Pictures of my parents house

I prayed, I fasted like never before, my faith was tested but I believed in God, I believed in his words, I poured out my frustrations and anxiety to him and he came through for me. MY APPOINTED TIME HAS FINALLY COME (Psalm 102:13)
Goodluck to everyone expecting PPR, it will end in praise.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by adefunkeadelaku(f): 7:32pm On Nov 05, 2022
Exactlywhat I thought, cos I saw bvl in the timeline
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Belxsz: 7:41pm On Nov 05, 2022
Hi, I had to use wakanow. I gave up on their website
Crackhead25:

Hello,please how were later able to make payment for the Egypt air ticket?

Please I'd love your urgent response
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Tessyugbajah: 8:48pm On Nov 05, 2022
Please whats the link for the spendwise. I'm finding it hard to get the real one.
Ojb555666:

Yes, any online payment

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Pace6: 8:59pm On Nov 05, 2022
jaydave:
In my own case I printed out the family info form and signed where necessary then upload it . In the part A u will have to sign if u fill as a single person not married , part B , u will also sign if you fill that you don’t have kids and part C you have to sign to attest that your siblings info you filled are correct.

In my case I didn’t do it that way. I only signed it when I submitted my application.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Pace6: 9:01pm On Nov 05, 2022
annylove1:
It is finally my turn!!!

PPR 12th October 2022.

Wow!!! Big congratulations to you. That was a long wait, and it has ended in praise.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by oyefhunke(f): 9:48pm On Nov 05, 2022
larryrichie:
Please house, i need a way to get medical booking this November and i have checked iom and qlife no date available for this month again, is there a way i get a date this month or can i go to them and see if i can get help.

Thou it upfront medical but i need a close date because my application is 3 month already..

Any one with an ideal of what i can do

Try Monday morning....ders slot on Monday morning and u can use another browser as well
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Gilb231: 9:48pm On Nov 05, 2022
MumiOlivia:

Thank you so much.. I have paid with the Chipper app.

You are welcome.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Gilb231: 9:51pm On Nov 05, 2022
Travel checklist

Please house I need your help again.

What do I need to bring with me on my flight to Canada.

I’m trying to make a check list.

Please any input would be appreciated.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ojb555666: 10:38pm On Nov 05, 2022
Tessyugbajah:
Please whats the link for the spendwise. I'm finding it hard to get the real one.
https://business.spendwise.ng/login

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by olujinmisamson1(m): 10:53pm On Nov 05, 2022
My wife hasn't gotten medical request since September 07, can she go ahead for her medicals. And how can she go get appointment urgently at IOM or Qlife. She's Jan intake and time is going.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by kweje: 11:00pm On Nov 05, 2022
Kukoyimukthar17:
Please I need help ooo

Got my ppr on November 3
Second time Applicant
All praise to the Almighty �

I will drop my timeline Later
I have some questions to ask people and I will be glad if I can see solution to this .

My first application was dined in April 25 2022 and My second application was approved on November 3 2022. but My last start date for late registration for class is September 22 2022 on my standardized letter of acceptance , also my passport is expiring on September 4 2023

I was told that I will be ask my new letter of acceptance at the port of entry in Canada but am having the old one which is the one giving to me when I got the admission. Will that be problem when I get there giving them the old letter of acceptance?

Or did I need to reapply for new admission to get new letter of acceptance? Or did I need to mail the school to send me new letter of acceptance. Because I was thinking maybe the school will not give me maybe due to my last date of Registration has expired.

Please am confused I need someone to put me through �

Congratulations on your PPR.
You need a valid letter of acceptance at Port of Entry.
If your school is like U of Manitoba that give multiple start dates and you have missed the last start date, you have to re apply again so you can get a new LOA.

You can also email the school to know if they have a different approaches to issues like this.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by kweje: 11:03pm On Nov 05, 2022
henrymazi:
How long did it take before your passport got stamped and returned? And did you submit directly to Abuja or Lagos?

Sent to Abuja from South South via DHL. It took less than 2 weeks to get the passport back. The stamping process itself took about 2-3days but this was before all the security alert thats causing delays.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by larryrichie: 11:05pm On Nov 05, 2022
@oyefhunke Thanks I will do that appreciate

oyefhunke:

Try Monday morning....ders slot on Monday morning and u can use another browser as well
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by kweje: 11:05pm On Nov 05, 2022
profeddor15:
Please, let me have your mail ID
Thanks
Please click on my user name to display my profile and the use the send a message option.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by don4real: 11:09pm On Nov 05, 2022
As at today? Because most of this virtual card issuer have updated their rate. Pocket app as at today is $904 and chipper cash 910

Kindly confirm spendwise rate as at today

Ojb555666:

Spendwise is still 680
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by larryrichie: 11:10pm On Nov 05, 2022
@Yhn1 Thanks for the update i really appreciate

Yhn1:

Qlife appointment only on Mondays check Monday morning from 8am also Iom appointments mostly dropped appointments always open in the morning weekdays check between 10am to 12pm
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by kweje: 11:12pm On Nov 05, 2022
7COLOURS:

You are not the only one ooo

My application is now 5 months and 1 week.

I ordered GCMS note first week in July and it just came out this morning.

Assessments, Eligibility- recommend passed

Criminality - passed

Medical- passed

Info sharing - complete

Please my people, what's your take on this GCMS note? I am worried
Dear 7COLOUS,
This is one PPR I have being looking out for. Looking forward to celebrate you SOONEST.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by gaeul(f): 11:54pm On Nov 05, 2022
Thanks for your response, please how long did the whole process take..Thanks

Do you school in UNB
Kayil12:
I paid my school fees in full through Form A with flywire. I contacted a banker though. I think you should get intouch with a banker, they have the update on banks processing time.

(1) (2) (3) ... (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

Viewing this topic: Iceboyblog and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.