Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,538 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (731) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1241331 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (728) (729) (730) (731) (732) (733) (734) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Maychic: 12:46pm On Jan 13, 2023
Thanks dear
Vlibray:

These are the steps;
Step 1:
Call this number with the Viber app: +1-800-267-6788, it's ircc client call center number.
Step 2:
Press 1 to use the service in English.
Step 3:
Press 2 to connect to ircc
Step 4: after connection to ircc, you would listen to a message for about 30 seconds just be patient till they tell you the buttons to press. You'll be asked to input your uci number if you have, just to save time press 2 that you do not have a uci. Although when you connect to the client call center agent he/she will ask you to provide your application details which includes application number, uci number and other relevant information.
Point to note: if you're calling in for someone you'll have to fill in the ircc imm5455 consent form.

Step 5:
after step 4, you'll listen another message again like step 4 be patient till they tell you which numbers to press. press 3
Step 6:
after that the next number you'll press is 1 to talk to make enquiry about your study permit application or press 2 to make an enquiry about your PR application.
Step 7: the final number to press is 0 to speak to an agent.
Point note : the client support center opens by 1pm. Nigerian time. So it's best to start calling them by 12:45pm so you can be in the queue and wouldn't have to wait too long

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Chechem: 1:09pm On Jan 13, 2023
Please house, how to I book for biometrics in Abuja
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ifyy101: 1:34pm On Jan 13, 2023
MotolaniBolaji:
Hello Guys,

Please how long does it usually take for one to get a decision after eligibility has started

do I still need to keep sending webforms??

I really need to know that too. When did you eligibility start ?
Someone please help with that
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bobomaigida: 1:45pm On Jan 13, 2023
Ifyy101:

I really need to know that too. When did you eligibility start ?
Someone please help with that

There is no time frame for a decision to be reached after eligibility starts, what you have to confirm is the present processing time it takes (9 weeks I think now), if your application has passed that time, then you can start sending emails to them.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Pristine664: 2:35pm On Jan 13, 2023
chithec:

I got mpower loan and I am going for a graduate certificate program

Alright thank you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by chrisoo(m): 2:57pm On Jan 13, 2023
Pace6:

No, you mustn’t do it before you submit your application. You can either do it before you submit your application at your own discretion or you do it after you must have submitted your application or you wait for them to request you to do it.

Goodluck, it will end in praise

I don't know much about the new application portal but if it's the old portal, it means that you answered yes to the initial eligibility question that you have had a medical examination in the pass 12 months. Your answers in the eligibility questions will determine the Imma forms they will give you to fill and upload. You may want to review your initial answers to be sure.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by queenlizdam: 3:03pm On Jan 13, 2023
benedictuyi:

Probably open it with a laptop.
It's what I'm using currently to write mine

Hello,
please can you send me a sample of SOP via Email:queenderinola7@gmai.lcom
I will be so glad if you can reply to me,
Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by queenlizdam: 3:13pm On Jan 13, 2023
Prosperkossy:

Pls can i get ur email, i need to message u for some clarification pls
Hello,
please can you send me a sample of SOP via Email:queenderinola7@gmai.lcom
I will be so glad if you can reply to me,
Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Dampops(m): 4:03pm On Jan 13, 2023
Good evening folks…please can someone direct me to the page I can get information on procedure for sending passport to VFS after PPR? Which office is more efficient: Lagos or Abuja? Apologies, if this request is off track…please help
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by MumiOlivia: 4:35pm On Jan 13, 2023
chithec:

Trent university

Please how long does it take before you got a decision, and how much is their tuition deposit?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Leadforteservic: 5:21pm On Jan 13, 2023
Mine took a month..it varies..some 2 months,. 3 months or even one day.
MotolaniBolaji:
Hello Guys,

Please how long does it usually take for one to get a decision after eligibility has started

do I still need to keep sending webforms??
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by abiye27: 5:21pm On Jan 13, 2023
Gilb231:
It’s been 41 days since I submitted my passport to IRCC. I don’t understand the reason for the delay. I’ve really lost a lot to this delay.
Hi, can I contact you ?
I also applied for Seneca
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Leadforteservic: 5:29pm On Jan 13, 2023
Abuja drop off
Dampops:
Good evening folks…please can someone direct me to the page I can get information on procedure for sending passport to VFS after PPR? Which office is more efficient: Lagos or Abuja? Apologies, if this request is off track…please help

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Drdeee: 5:29pm On Jan 13, 2023
Good day guys, we applied for my inlaws to come visit us. However four applications were approved (Parent in laws, two siblings were approved) but the last one (bro in law) is still pending, what could be the issue please. Visa office is Kenya. What can I do please.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ojukwudfugitive: 5:38pm On Jan 13, 2023
HELLO FOLKS,
I JUST RECEIVED FROM VFS LAGOS THAT MY STAMPED HAS BEEN DISPATCHED TO ME THROUGH VIDE COURIER PARTNER. NO TRACKING NUMBER, ONLY VIDE COURIER PARTNER. I AM CONFUSED AS I CANNOT TRACK MY PASSPORT AS THE WEBSITE OF THIS VIDE OF A THING IS NOT OPENING. I SENT MY PASSPORT TO THEM VIA DHL, AND I DON'T KNOW WHY THEY COULD NOT USE DHL, INSTEAD OF THIS VIDE.
HAS ANYONE EXPERIENCED THIS?
THANK YOU ALL.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Pace6: 5:39pm On Jan 13, 2023
chrisoo:

I don't know much about the new application portal but if it's the old portal, it means that you answered yes to the initial eligibility question that you have had a medical examination in the pass 12 months. Your answers in the eligibility questions will determine the Imma forms they will give you to fill and upload. You may want to review your initial answers to be sure.

Thank you for your response, @Olayinka please take note.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by chithec(f): 6:10pm On Jan 13, 2023
MumiOlivia:

Please how long does it take before you got a decision, and how much is their tuition deposit?
FromFrom 2-4 weeks
To hold a seat is #500CAD
The deadline for the first tuition is the first day of class
I hope this helps
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Vicnero: 6:41pm On Jan 13, 2023
Ojukwudfugitive:
HELLO FOLKS,
I JUST RECEIVED FROM VFS LAGOS THAT MY STAMPED HAS BEEN DISPATCHED TO ME THROUGH VIDE COURIER PARTNER. NO TRACKING NUMBER, ONLY VIDE COURIER PARTNER. I AM CONFUSED AS I CANNOT TRACK MY PASSPORT AS THE WEBSITE OF THIS VIDE OF A THING IS NOT OPENING. I SENT MY PASSPORT TO THEM VIA DHL, AND I DON'T KNOW WHY THEY COULD NOT USE DHL, INSTEAD OF THIS VIDE.
THANK YOU ALL.

When Did You Submit Your Passport?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by TradeSunMoore: 6:45pm On Jan 13, 2023
Ojukwudfugitive:
HELLO FOLKS,
THANK YOU ALL.
You will use your return DHL waybill no to track on DHL tracking site once DHL picks up.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Leadforteservic: 7:06pm On Jan 13, 2023
Hello house. Please who submitted passport for stamping in Abuja VAC and how long did it take?
Do you mind also stating the day your submit it?
Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by GoodofNaija: 7:23pm On Jan 13, 2023
cccchin:

I am in this same situation, I am suppose to travel today my passport is still in transit to lagos.
Deadline for sch is 16th jan
I went to vfs yesterday I was told I will recieve two additional mails, when I got home I got two massages, but it was stated that it has been dispatched. I am hoping to get it today.

Please I am interested in this too

Hello, pls I've you been able to collect your passport from Lagos VFS cos am waiting for mine too?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by LauraP: 7:26pm On Jan 13, 2023
YEAH MY BROTHER, HE COLLECTED IT THE NEXT DAY. HE WAS IN ABUJA THO. MID DECEMBER
Leadforteservic:
Hello house. Please who submitted passport for stamping in Abuja VAC and how long did it take?
Do you mind also stating the day your submit it?
Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by LauraP: 7:28pm On Jan 13, 2023
send them a mail
Prosperkossy:

You have reached ur time limit
While applying for medicals they give u like 10-15mins or so to apply so maybe you allowed ur time elapse
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Esiman(m): 7:54pm On Jan 13, 2023
Congratulations �
Vlibray:
Testimony Time-- PRAISE BE TO GOD
To a more than Amazing God, I say Thank you
MY SISTER JUST GOT HER PPR
I wrote this in faith on the 5th of January after I noticed her eligibility review had started.
I got most of the information we used for her application on this thread. So, I am also saying thank you to all contributors to this thread. God bless you guys.
Below is her timeline and the documents we submitted
APPLICATION TIMELINE
September 6 --- Application Submission
September 12 --- Biometrics
September 12 --- Biometrics Updated
September 27 --- Upfront Medical
September 28---- Sent E- Medical Slip Via Webform and Email
October 12 --- Medical Updated to Pass
October 18 – Sent receipt for remainder of first semester fee Via webform and email
November 29—Ordered CBSA Notes (E never still show)
December 8 --- Sent webform and emails to complain about the delay
January 4 --- Sister Called IRCC Nigeria Using Viber App to ask for an update (Thanks for the insight @Timonline)
January 5 --- Eligibility Review Started
January 12 --- BVL
January 12 --- Passport Request

DOCUMENTS SUBMITTED
Acceptance Letter from College (She’s going for a Graduate certificate program)
International Passport
Tuition Deposit Receipt --- $2650
My Bank Statement Ticket ID --- 10M+
Bank Reference Letter
Gift Deed from Dad to explain Lump sum (Dad sent her 2.2M to complete payment of her first semester tuition)
Transaction receipt for gift deed (To show Dad sent her the money from his account.
Form A documents (To show payment for remainder of first semester tuition has been initiated with the bank)
Receipt for remainder of first semester fee after form A went through (sent via webform and email)
Work Identification Card
Probationary Employment Offer Letter
Confirmation of Appointment Letter
4 Month Pay Slips
Letter of Explanation (Gives a brief introduction about her background, explains the skills the course will equip her with, gives details about her current position and how its related to the course she’s going for, explains how the course will benefit her career, explains why she wants to study in Canada and not Nigeria, explains that she has enough money to take care of herself , explains the lump sum in her account, explains she will resumes her position with her current employer after her studies)
Study Leave Letter from Work (Home Ties)
Father’s Landed Property documents (Home Ties)
Curriculum Vitae
Undergraduate Degree Certificate
WAEC Certificate
Birth Certificate
Police Character Certificate

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by MumiOlivia: 7:57pm On Jan 13, 2023
chithec:

FromFrom 2-4 weeks
I hope this helps

Yes, thank you so much
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by MumiOlivia: 9:31pm On Jan 13, 2023
chithec:

FromFrom 2-4 weeks
I hope this helps

Please how much is their application fee?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by danowena: 9:57pm On Jan 13, 2023
Uzorsammy:
Don't be offended I'm sorry for word. Congratulations
I like you. Takes a great mind to take correction and apologise.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Aboffine: 10:03pm On Jan 13, 2023
Adefranc:
December applicant pls any update
I'm equally a December applicant. There's been no update whatsoever.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by TrumXray(m): 10:10pm On Jan 13, 2023
Hello,

Please my case is a bit complicated. I have my salary account with inflow and outflow of 18.9M and 18.3M respectively for the whole year 2022 with a balance of less than 1M due to some ongoing project. When I received my LOA, I needed to raise funds so< i obtained a loan of 2 million from a bank and was enforced to use their own account whereby, I won't be able to move the money to my salary account which I accepted. I converted this new account to my salary account with my 13th month and December salaries paid into this account ( both values roughly 2 million).

I have paid my full tuition for the 1 year and only needed about 5 million for my living expenses and Miscellaneous.
By ending of this month, I will be able to raise the remaining part of the money but by Feb which I plan to submit my application, the new account will only be 3 months by then. Can I use 3 months' SOA with the majority of my POF and add my previous salary account SOA already printed for a whole year showing 18.9M inflow and 18.3M outflow?

NOTE:
3 months SOA with 6M,
12 months SOA with a balance of 800k ( Inflow and outflow of 18.9M and 18.3M respectively).
I have 25% of my 14M RSA also available with a reference letter but my major concern is if I will be able to use 3 months SOA combined with SOA for a whole year with little balance

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by danowena: 10:20pm On Jan 13, 2023
chithec:

I got mpower loan and I am going for a graduate certificate program
Please does IRCC accept loan as a form of POF?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bamz555: 10:46pm On Jan 13, 2023
Olayinkaji:
Please is it a must I submit medicals now, as they put required.
Must I do it before I submit my application? They wrote all required documents must be submitted before application
Are u using d old or new site pls?

(1) (2) (3) ... (728) (729) (730) (731) (732) (733) (734) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.