Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,637 members, 7,813,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:09 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (734) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1215371 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (731) (732) (733) (734) (735) (736) (737) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Candanyl: 2:10pm On Jan 14, 2023
Pls what's MPower loan and How's one eligible for it?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by ednut1(m): 2:26pm On Jan 14, 2023
Callmiabbby:
Thank you for your response, the reason stated was not enough family ties and whether I will come back home. I still have my admission with the school. Do you think I am eligible to a refund, even if I have participated in the 3months introductory class.
This is a Nigerian police case, the deceit from the useless agent made you lose your chances for the refunds. Get him arrested.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by KingCassy(m): 2:26pm On Jan 14, 2023
Hello, please how much is upfront medicals cost and which hospital can I do it in Abj
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Olbat12: 2:32pm On Jan 14, 2023
Hello house..
Pls somebody should help..
My Humber College tuition deposit deadline date is 18/1/2023, which the Form A payment got decline with response from CBN saying they don't fund college graduate certificate.
Is anyone aware of this before?
Has anyone paid such post graduate program with Form A before?
What other options do I have outside black market dollar rate?
Pls anyone with vital n positive information should pls help.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by aestake: 3:02pm On Jan 14, 2023
ednut1:
This is a Nigerian police case, the deceit from the useless agent made you lose your chances for the refunds. Get him arrested.
Arrest ki. It is like reporting on your only employer about abuse while working without permit.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by ednut1(m): 3:04pm On Jan 14, 2023
aestake:

Arrest ki. It is like reporting on your only employer about abuse while working without permit.
the application has been rejected, she cannot seek redress through IRCC as its not a registered agent. Thats why i said its a 9ja police issue. Why keep the decision away from the applicant when she could have applied for refunds. The agent needs to be picked up , beaten and made to refund the money. Shikena

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by aestake: 3:14pm On Jan 14, 2023
ednut1:
the application has been rejected, she cannot seek redress through IRCC as its not a registered agent. Thats why i said its a 9ja police issue. Why keep the decision away from the applicant when she could have applied for refunds. The agent needs to be picked up , beaten and made to refund the money. Shikena
There are no regulations in Nigeria. Keeping outcome from the applicant and the applicant telling the agent to provide fictitious documents are all the same.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Boovyspookyann: 3:14pm On Jan 14, 2023
Good day my people I’m new to naira land and I don’t know how to post yet sometimes last year around July I applied for a masters degree in pharmacology in university of Manitoba for winter 2023 but I was rejected due to a reason I don’t know cos i had my bachelors degree in human anatomy and it is related to the course i have a total cgpa of 3.60 out of a 5.00 cgpa and my gpa are as follows for the last two years of study 3.45 out of 5.00,3.75 out of 5.00, 4.17 and 4.67 out of 5.00 scale. Recently I picked my self up and applied again for masters of public health In university of Saskatchewan and memorial university of Newfoundland and the fear of not gaining admission is there for me I don’t know what to do was it my cgpa that didn’t allow them to pick me the first time or I actually did something wrong anyone that has been in my shoe before should actually advise me cos I think I’m going crazy and I haven’t heard from them yet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Joge64: 3:22pm On Jan 14, 2023
Boovyspookyann:
Good day my people I’m new to naira land and I don’t know how to post yet sometimes last year around July I applied for a masters degree in pharmacology in university of Manitoba for winter 2023 but I was rejected due to a reason I don’t know cos i had my bachelors degree in human anatomy and it is related to the course i have a total cgpa of 3.60 out of a 5.00 cgpa and my gpa are as follows for the last two years of study 3.45 out of 5.00,3.75 out of 5.00, 4.17 and 4.67 out of 5.00 scale. Recently I picked my self up and applied again for masters of public health In university of Saskatchewan and memorial university of Newfoundland and the fear of not gaining admission is there for me I don’t know what to do was it my cgpa that didn’t allow them to pick me the first time or I actually did something wrong anyone that has been in my shoe before should actually advise me cos I think I’m going crazy and I haven’t heard from them yet

Hi. I was in your position last year. Reasons for your rejection could be as a result of your BSC not being in relation to the field you applied for in your masters or supervisory resources might not be available. For me, it was because there was no supervisor on ground. Late 2022, i reapplied to two universities. University of Manitoba and University of Saskatchewan. I made sure my courses of choice didn't require having a supervisor before applying. Still awaiting for my decision though. You could email me your whatapp contact so that i can add you to university of Saskatchewan group.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Boovyspookyann: 3:36pm On Jan 14, 2023
Here is my email badetutu74@gmail.com
I will be looking forward to your email
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Boovyspookyann: 3:38pm On Jan 14, 2023
[quote author=Boovyspookyann post=120026884][/quote]
Here is my email badetutu74@gmail.com
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Leadforteservic: 3:42pm On Jan 14, 2023
Congrats...when did u send it your passport and how long did it take to get it stamped and ready?
Have u called VFS HELP LINE?
Powermike8:
Greetings guys,

I need an advice, i have gotten visa (i give all glory to God and to everyone that we have joined positive energy together) but courier service has not communicated with me after vfs depached it from Abuja on Thursday, i didnt even get email on which courier service that is bringing it, i am just waiting, and 16th is deadline for registration.

I was told i MUST be physically present in class on or before 16th. I am hoping to get my passport soon and get to school on 18th or 19th, depending on when i get my passport.

My school is Centennial College, i still wish to join classes, has anyone had this issue of going to Canada 4 days after school deadline and joined lecture.

Please if you can help a brother.

Thanks for your contribution.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Olayinkaji(m): 3:44pm On Jan 14, 2023
Bamz555:

Are u using d old or new site pls?
old but I have switched to new. Its more easier
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Olayinkaji(m): 3:44pm On Jan 14, 2023
TradeSunMoore:

That means you answered yes to the question have you done a medical assessment?. Well you can start the application all over and answer NO, or you do the test and attach the slip, otherwise you will not be able to move forward with submission.
Okay thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by User00711: 3:49pm On Jan 14, 2023
Powermike8:
Greetings guys,

I need an advice, i have gotten visa (i give all glory to God and to everyone that we have joined positive energy together) but courier service has not communicated with me after vfs depached it from Abuja on Thursday, i didnt even get email on which courier service that is bringing it, i am just waiting, and 16th is deadline for registration.

I was told i MUST be physically present in class on or before 16th. I am hoping to get my passport soon and get to school on 18th or 19th, depending on when i get my passport.

My school is Centennial College, i still wish to join classes, has anyone had this issue of going to Canada 4 days after school deadline and joined lecture.

From what I hear, Centennial is very strict on not exceeding the deadline given to register or be present in Canada. What I would advise is that you communicate with them before traveling instead of going after they’ve given you a deadline. Also since your program has already begun, you might be asked for your enrollment letter at POE & since you’ve not registered, you don’t have that. Just confirm with the school before traveling so you don’t complicate things for yourself. Another option is to defer to May or September intake.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by emmyoddy: 4:04pm On Jan 14, 2023
Please house help me.

Does post graduate diploma in Educational Leadership studies at Memorial university require a degree in Education because I don't seem to understand the requirements of passing some Educational courses, also is it an online or off line course? Note: there's provision to upgrade to masters in the same field if you so wish.

Thank you all
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by phreedhom(m): 4:37pm On Jan 14, 2023
2 years post secondary diploma was processed by Eco bank. Some banks do while some don't
Olbat12:
Hello house..
My Humber College tuition deposit deadline date is 18/1/2023, which the Form A payment got decline with response from CBN saying they don't fund college graduate certificate.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by balqees004(f): 5:04pm On Jan 14, 2023
Olbat12:
Hello house..

Which bank pls?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Pace6: 5:12pm On Jan 14, 2023
aestake:

Pending RCIC.

Ok
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Kehindeafolabi: 5:40pm On Jan 14, 2023
Leadforteservic:
Congrats...when did u send it your passport and how long did it take to get it stamped and ready?
Have u called VFS HELP LINE?

Congratulations!
I’m also a student of centennial college. Pls where did you see the deadline to resume? Is it on the letter or where pls as have been searching for it but can’t find it. I am for may 2023 intake
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Kehindeafolabi: 5:50pm On Jan 14, 2023
Powermike8:
Greetings guys,

congratulations!
I’m also a student of centennial college. Pls where did you see the deadline to resume? Is it on the letter or where pls as have been searching for it but can’t find it. I am for may 2023 intake. Kindly email me pls.
kehindeafolabi644@gmail.com
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Mallamai(f): 6:20pm On Jan 14, 2023
Please I need a very trustworthy agent for a Canadian student visa with an office here in Nigeria
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Chibzzy789: 6:33pm On Jan 14, 2023
Please is there anyone who has applied for a one year graduate certificate program and was able to use Form A to successfully complete payment. Please which bank did you use?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Oluwakemitosin: 6:46pm On Jan 14, 2023
Which financial institution in Nigeria offer full international students loan to study in UK or Canada? If you have any, kindly recommend? Please....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by benedictuyi(m): 7:05pm On Jan 14, 2023
phreedhom:
2 years post secondary diploma was processed by Eco bank. Some banks do while some don't
Please how long did it take ecobank to process your form A?
Make I know if na to go open account with them

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Olbat12: 7:13pm On Jan 14, 2023
[quote author=balqees004 post=120029608]

Which bank pls?

First bank.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Josh121(m): 7:27pm On Jan 14, 2023
Please anyone have offer from fanshawe college ? If yes where you asked to pay the first semester fees to validate your offer ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Dorisbenny: 7:27pm On Jan 14, 2023
Please has anyone gotten admission from university of alberta and is there a WhatsApp group.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Olbat12: 7:46pm On Jan 14, 2023
At which bank pls?

phreedhom:
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Biodex58(m): 8:12pm On Jan 14, 2023
Please any greenfel memorial university student here?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by olujinmisamson1(m): 8:45pm On Jan 14, 2023
Good evening sir,
please can you help me with the copy of SOP/LOE for guidance. olujinmisamson@gmail.com.
thank you in anticipation .
ojiemoses:
Please can you talk more about your study leave with pay ? Were you given a bank statement to attach your ?

application LONG POST ALERT...SORRY FOR THE PAIN OF READING THROUGH THIS.

DOCUMENTS SUBMITTED

WE USED GCKEY (OLD PORTAL)

***ALL SECTIONS HAD A TABLE OF CONTENT HYPERLINKED***

STUDY PERMIT

1. ALL IMM FORMS

2. ACCEPTANCE LETTER
College acceptance letter
College invoice for the entire year
Fees Payment Invoice
College statement of account after fees payment
3. PROOF OF RELATIONSHIP
Marriage certificate and License

4. MEDICAL
Upfront medical sheet from IOM Abuja
Covid immunization card
yellow card

5. PASSPORT
Passport data page
Stamped pages (only Ghana dey inside)
Old passports
Drivers license
CERT of Origin

6. PROOF OF FUNDS

Letter of financial support from SPOUSE
Mbs zenith SPOUSE
Gift deed for SPOUSE from MOTHER
Gift deed supporting documents-bank statement of the giver and transfer receipts
Spouse bank statement showing gift deed receipt.

Mbs gtb salary account for Spouse (6 months)
Mbs gtb dollars account for Spouse (6 months)
6 months payslip Spouse
Mbs zenith salary account Principal applicant (6 months)
Access bank account statement for Principal applicant (6 months)
Scb bank statement for Principal applicant (6 months)
6 months GOVT AGENCY payslip for Principal applicant
Deed of a gift for Principal applicant from MUM
account statement for the giver showing balances and for PA showing gift

Holland fees invoice
Holland fees receipt and holland fees account statement
Company account statement for Company 1
Company account statement for Company 2
Pension account statement for Spouse (25% available for POF) -this was explained in SOP
Pension account statement for PA (25% available for POF)-this was explained in the SOP.

TOTAL AMOUNT NEEDED
Fees -CAD 18,000
Total paid via Form A CAD 13,000
Total SHWON FOR STUDENT AND SPOUSE CAD 40,000 (MINUS FEES PAID)

7. CLIENT INFORMATION (Arranged to address most of the reasons for refusal)
Table Of Content
STATEMENT OF PURPOSE
Statement Of Purpose 6 Pages (Wrote it myself....2 weeks and reviewed over 100 times)
FAMILY TIES
Birth Certificates For My Entire Family
Key/Explanation Of Family Pictures
My Family Photographs
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS AND DOCUMENTS
Bachelor’s Degree Certificate
Notification Of Degree Result
Bachelor’s Degree Transcript
World Education Services Credential Assessment
IELTS English Test Result
National Youth Service Certificate
University Identity Card
Waec Result (High School)
Primary School Certificate
EMPLOYMENT DOCUMENTS
Resume (Canada Style - google it)
GOVT AGENCY Employment/Introduction Letter
Study Leave With Pay Approval Letter
Appointment Letter
Work Identity Card
Internal Training In Data Analysis – An Introduction Course Certificate (GOING TO STUDY DATA ANALYSIS IN CANADA…TO HELP PURPOSE OF VISIT)
Bank Contract/Appointment Letter (Previous Employment)
AND 3 OTHER PREVIOUS EMPLOYMENT LETTERS

PERSONAL AND FAMILY ASSETS – PRICIPAL APPLICANT
Pension account statement (1,691,328.11) *note only 25% available
Personal car (estimated value NGN 3,000,000.00) * (valuation included….I think an online valuation tool was used.)
Business registration documents for 2 companies (Small business not more than 200,000K in both accounts)
Social media pages for both company
Some business stationery for both company
Some PA Family-owned landed properties (just 4 biggest ones across the country…in fathers' and mums names)

DOCUMENTS SUBMITTED

SOWP

1. ALL IMM FORMS

2. PASSPORT
DATA PAGE
VISA FROM UK (7 YRS AGO)
OLD INT PASSPORT DATA PAGE
STAMPED PAGES
NATIONAL ID CARD
BIRTH CERTIFICATE
CERTIFICATE OF ORIGIN
3. MEDICAL
Upfront Medical IOM Abuja
Covid Vacc.
Yellow Card
4. PURPOSE OF VISIT
Letter of Explanation
Introduction
Our Love Story
(Why I want to gumbody go Canada explained here)
Home ties (talked about my job in the NGO world)
- Family - investments- reasons to come back
Travel history (how I was in Uk and obeyed my visa status and came back home after studies)
Finances: explained how we got money to fund studies abroad and lump sums...and gifts in cash and landed property (got my sister to gift me two lands she was not using).
Declaration.

Marriage certificate
Wedding invite
wedding programme
Pics from when we started dating with explanations to date (50 pics)
Notarized Gift deed to me and my Spouse (my wife the principal applicant)
Attached Spouse admission docs and POF docs Again ( make dem no talk say dem no see am before)

5. CLIENT INFORMATION

PRELIMINARY PAGES
TABLE OF CONTENT
FORM IMM 5488

FAMILY TIES (HUSBAND)
KEY TO FAMILY PICTURES (Husbands family pics )
FAMILY PICTURES

EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS AND DOCUMENTS
MASTER’S DEGREE CERTIFICATE
MASTER’S DEGREE TRANSCRIPT
WORLD EDUCATION SERVICES CREDENTIAL ASSESSMENT
IELTS ENGLISH TEST RESULT
NATIONAL YOUTH SERVICE CERTIFICATE
BACHELOR’S DEGREE CERTIFICATE

EMPLOYMENT DOCUMENTS
RESUME
NGO INTRODUCTION LETTER
EMPLOYMENT LETTER
CONTRACT/ EMPLOYMENT AGREEMENT
WORK IDENTITY CARDS
2 EMPLOYMENT AND PENSIONS LETTER (PREVIOUS EMPLOYMENT)

PERSONAL ASSETS – BOTH APPLICANTS
MY ACCOUNT STATEMENT
STUDENT PENSION ACCOUNT STATEMENT
Personal Car – (ESTIMATED VALUE: NGN 2,500,000.00) *
Business Vehicle – LEASED WITH REGULAR PAYMENT TO HUSBAND (ESTIMATED VALUE NGN 1,500,000.00)* indicated in the purpose of visit letter and explained
BUSINESS REGISTRATION DOCUMENTS FOR both companies.
SOCIAL MEDIA PAGES both companies
BUSINESS REGISTRATION DETAILS OF both companies
BOTH BUSINESS STATIONERY
BOTH Company SOCAL MEDIA PAGES

SOME FAMILY-OWNED LANDED PROPERTY (husband)

GIFT DEED FOR LANDED PROPERTY TO Husband
GIFTED SURVEY PLAN FOR both lands
PROFESSIONAL VALUATION FOR THE TWO GIFTED LANDED PROPERTIES FOR HUSBAND
PROFESSIONALLY VALUED: PLOT 9 @ 2,000,000.00* AND
PLOT 044 @ 1,500,000.00*

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (731) (732) (733) (734) (735) (736) (737) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.