Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,714 members, 7,851,449 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:28 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (891) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1272772 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (888) (889) (890) (891) (892) (893) (894) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by vicmekiano: 3:49pm On Mar 06, 2023
Good day , pls was denied Canada study permit in December 2022 on the ground that my proof of fund is not enough and no home tie like asset to bring me back. My program was suppose to start Jan 2022. I have differ my admission to July. Pls I need advice and help as I want to reapply again so as not to get deny again . Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by vicmekiano: 3:52pm On Mar 06, 2023
Sorry , my program was suppose to start Jan 2023.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Tolifefun: 3:57pm On Mar 06, 2023
Someone wants to pay via form A,How much do banks charge on $7500
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Welsh2np: 4:07pm On Mar 06, 2023
vicmekiano:
Good day , pls was denied Canada study permit in December 2022 on the ground that my proof of fund is not enough and no home tie like asset to bring me back. My program was suppose to start Jan 2022. I have differ my admission to July. Pls I need advice and help as I want to reapply again so as not to get deny again . Thanks.

Have you ordered for your GCMS Notes?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Tolifefun: 4:10pm On Mar 06, 2023
vicmekiano:
what advice and help do you need

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by vicmekiano: 4:10pm On Mar 06, 2023
[quote author=Welsh2np post=121523411]

Have you ordered for your GCMS Notes? [/quote

No
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Didito(f): 4:15pm On Mar 06, 2023
Republic001:
Pls house....have submitted my father's CAC, tax receipt, and all his documents as a business...is it compulsory I add any of his land documents or asset to it

Pls can u write out the list of your compiled business documents, cos I'm trying to gather mine but I'm not sure of the ones to add
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by femmybet(f): 4:24pm On Mar 06, 2023
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Bobomaigida:

Lol, so can a "HE" join you? grin grin
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by GloriaBekee: 4:31pm On Mar 06, 2023
Please website for iom lagos for booking

Qlife and iom which is better and faster please

Please urgently
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by kassidy07(m): 5:07pm On Mar 06, 2023
Please what’s the best way to pay school fees
2 Admissions secured already Humber and Fleming college while still waiting for the third Senaca , make una help oh this black market rate the carry me go where I know no know

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by toyin03(f): 5:08pm On Mar 06, 2023
Good day all, recently gain Adm into Cambrian College. How can I make payments via form A? I can't seem to log into the trades monitoring portal. How do I start the process? Who has gone through this path before should please guide me, biko.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Teephour(f): 5:09pm On Mar 06, 2023
Good evening all, I'm a graduate of Microbiology with 5+ experience as a customer service representative in a Life Insurance company and I wish to switch to business administration/management because I intend to take over my father's business later. So my questions is if going for a college diploma in this program is okay because the graduate certificate program for this course I saw are mostly a year program and I wanted a two years program because I intend to apply with my family. I hope as a degree holder going for a college diploma is okay.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by vicmekiano: 5:28pm On Mar 06, 2023
[quote author=Tolifefun post=121523478] what advice and help do you need [/quote

I need a professional advice.
I
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by toyin03(f): 5:28pm On Mar 06, 2023
teebullion1:
LONG POST ALERT!
I know this is coming late but it is better late than never.
I am super grateful to God and to everyone contributing on this thread.

Received PPR for my study permit on Dec 22 and SOWP for my spouse on Dec 23

Application submitted on September 3rd
Biometrics done and updated the same day on Sept 8th for me & Sept 15th for spouse
Upfront medicals me on September 22nd
Eligibility started on October 27th
Upfront medicals passed for spouse on November 9th after sending webforms

Then silence... No update, nothing. The wait was frustrating.

Ordered CBSA notes on Oct 27 which came on Nov 23 and showed that everything was in order & eligibility was on review required

I already differed to May 2023 (I no wan book flight/travel under pressure) but I kept sending emails and webforms. At a point I scheduled like 35 emails daily

Sent email to Simon Fraser & Justin Trudeau on December 12 and received responses albeit generic (in short, told me to be patient)
Reached out to MP same day, she asked for my details and got back after a few days with same generic response and told me to keep checking portal for update.
I stopped sending emails on Dec 14. At this point I decided to leave everything in God's hands as I felt I had done everything I needed to do within my power. I never stopped praying all through. Sent webform on Dec 20th.

I was having a not so good day on 22nd when I decided to check my email, na so I see 2 donotreply emails. My heart was racing as I checked portal to see PPR for myself and ghost update for spouse. PPR dropped for my spouse the next morning.

Document submitted
All IMM forms
Admission letter (Cambrian College 1year course)
Tuition deposit receipt
MBS Statement of account
10months pay slip
Risevest USD statement of account (I left the funds in Risevest because funds in naira account already covers both tuition and living expenses)
Passport data page (no travel history)
Marriage certificate
Wedding pictures
Degree certificate
PGD certificate
IELTS (general)
Employment letter
Redeployment letter & email
Letter of introduction from work (couldn't get leave approval letter)
Work ID & complementary card
Resume (edited to Canadian style)
SOP (5 pages)
Land receipt, contract of sale & allocation
Receipt and contract of sale for a flat in both our names(not fully paid as it is Off-plan)
Car documents
CAC cert for a business name I registered in 2019 (never used)
My birth cert & ID
Parents/siblings birth certificates/ID
Casual pictures with family members

For spouse
All IMM forms
My admission letter & Tuition deposit receipt
MBS Statement of account
Passport data page (no travel history)
Marriage certificate
Wedding pictures
Degree certificate
Professional certificates
Employment letter
Resume (edited to Canadian style)
Letter of intent (2 pages)
Land documents
Receipt and contract of sale for a flat in both our names
Car documents
Birth cert & ID
Parents/sibling birth certificates/ID
Pictures with family members

If I can do it, anybody can. Just take your time to write a compelling story in your SOP. It is the most important thing after POF. It is how you sell yourself to the VO. It is better you write yourself and get people to help review but if you cannot write it please outsource and fine-tune (I know GCMS writer is good).
I begged people to help review my SOP. I am going for a PGD in Business Analytics after already having PGD in Business Admin. Going with spouse for 1year program without travel history and God did it.

I learnt alot just by being a silent reader here and I also did a lot of research. The motivation to start the journey was gotten from here.
Special thanks to Lianna2020, skull4eva, justmellow, Centennial guy & Ketima who helped review my SOP & answer my questions when I reached out. Thanks to everyone that made this possible

Congratulations to you!!!

But please, how did you go about making payments via Form A?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Legitmenaija: 5:35pm On Mar 06, 2023
Please can someone help πŸ™

Please do you know where in Abuja one can do upfront Medicals?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by ChiomaMC: 5:36pm On Mar 06, 2023
Hei, which course? I have for September Fleming college.
I'm using Form A, but if you have money, black market is faster obviously.

kassidy07:
Please what’s the best way to pay school fees
2 Admissions secured already Humber and Fleming college while still waiting for the third Senaca , make una help oh this black market rate the carry me go where I know no know

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by johnstan(m): 5:39pm On Mar 06, 2023
Legitmenaija:

Please do you know where in Abuja one can do upfront Medicals?

qlife or Iom, these are the only two i guess.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by thinkboutleee: 6:14pm On Mar 06, 2023
[quote author=Yemlizzy post=117973810]
Pls add +2347010836457 to the WhatsApp group
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by thinkboutleee: 6:22pm On Mar 06, 2023
Yemlizzy:

Have you been added?? Dm if not.
+2347010836457
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by otedola1(m): 6:52pm On Mar 06, 2023
PLS me whatsapp group 08073935324
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Uzorsammy(m): 6:55pm On Mar 06, 2023
How many days those it take to get ur passport returned back from the Canadian embassy?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by michade(m): 7:41pm On Mar 06, 2023
debans12:

Please add me to the group

For Fanshawe Student

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by kassidy07(m): 8:31pm On Mar 06, 2023
ChiomaMC:
Hei, which course? I have for September Fleming college.
I'm using Form A, but if you have money, black market is faster obviously.

supply chain management-global logistics please have you initiated your form A and how long does it take ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Sodiq2008: 8:37pm On Mar 06, 2023
What processing to apply for admission? Can someone give me list for friendly college
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Frankielilbaby(f): 8:50pm On Mar 06, 2023
Is there any University of Ottawa student for September 2023? Please dm

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by kellyaa: 8:54pm On Mar 06, 2023
Let's link up. Sent you an email

Mynana:
Hello everyone
Any applicant for University of Windsor- Masters in Management Program 2024 who has gotten admission already?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Legitmenaija: 9:15pm On Mar 06, 2023
Chai...

It is well πŸ™
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by quinstershaw: 9:21pm On Mar 06, 2023
toyin03:
Good day all, recently gain Adm into Cambrian College. How can I make payments via form A? I can't seem to log into the trades monitoring portal. How do I start the process? Who has gone through this path before should please guide me, biko.

What mssg was displayed?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Nobody: 9:34pm On Mar 06, 2023
kellyaa:

Let's link you. Sent you an email

Hi
Have you gotten admission already?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by jehoshaphatomon(m): 9:41pm On Mar 06, 2023
Good day house.. Please i want to ask, How long should Canada POF stay in my account?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Tcrown2020(f): 9:44pm On Mar 06, 2023
Tolifefun:
apply to college with your WAEC result. Forget about the Certificate with Ordinary Pass
Thank you so.much
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Danielmadu: 9:48pm On Mar 06, 2023
jehoshaphatomon:
Good day house.. Please i want to ask, How long should Canada POF stay in my account?

Pls i would like someone recommend to me people that does prove of funds service πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™i need one

(1) (2) (3) ... (888) (889) (890) (891) (892) (893) (894) ... (1317)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

Viewing this topic: DonPraizy(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.