Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,808 members, 7,831,639 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (907) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1241605 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (904) (905) (906) (907) (908) (909) (910) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Olayinkaji(m): 9:07pm On Mar 11, 2023
Who is in Durham college here may intake
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Olayinkaji(m): 9:09pm On Mar 11, 2023
skylar2020:
Please if you have access to Durham college telegram or WhatsApp group link, can you share the link. Also, if you’re studying there, kindly pm me. Looking for accommodation

Thanks
Hello please have you gotten the link
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Oldfashioned145: 12:14am On Mar 12, 2023
Hi does anyone know where flywire ref number goes in form A payment
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Oldfashioned145: 12:45am On Mar 12, 2023
HI GUYS @ JOHNSTAN @MAKANO

FOR FORM A PAYMENT USING FLYWIRE WHERE DOES THE FLYWIRE REMMITANCE NUMBER GO AND WHICH MODE OF PAYMENT DO I USE SWIFT, TELEX OR SOMETHING ELSE
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Oldfashioned145: 12:49am On Mar 12, 2023
Where does the flywire reference number go in the form a application

BenedictStinson:

What are you even saying like this? Flywire is a payment partner. They will give you an account number and reference id which is what you will use to fill your Form A. So the two go hand in hand. The bank sends the money to Flywire, Flywire sends it to the school. If you don't want to wait for Form A then you credit the Flywire account through black market directly and once again Flywire sends it to the school
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by BenedictStinson(m): 12:54am On Mar 12, 2023
Oldfashioned145:
Where does the flywire reference number go in the form a application

You can add it in brackets in the beneficiary section or you can use the upload additional documents option and upload the payment instructions from Flywire. I did the both

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by olowoba2: 1:03am On Mar 12, 2023
kennyjoy:

Not sure it will fly, and also waste of time, and resources. In all honesty, I don't know why will someone want to apply to a school that doesn't offer PGWP. There's so many UNI’s and Colleges in Canada.
Fair enough. I consider it a total waste of money and time. What’s the essence of spending so much and you can’t work with it?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by bullstriker: 1:20am On Mar 12, 2023
Apply for a Temporary resident visa (TRV). They will issue you a visa.
Tolu070:
Hello everyone,
I have a bit of a dilemma and i would like anyone who has been in this situation or knows anyone to please help out. I graduated back in June 2022 and applied for my Post Graduate Work Permit in July 2022 while i was in Canada. In September 2022 i had to come back to Nigeria due to a family emergency. While i was away, my work permit was approved. Now i am ready to go back but i dont have a valid visa. What can i do in this situation? Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by bullstriker: 1:44am On Mar 12, 2023
The officer’s note is self-explanatory. What is the relationship between the third-party sponsor and you? You can use the following to support your claim.

Affidavit
Photos
Text, chat or email communication
Prior financial support
The sponsor can commit by paying tuition fees and transferring funds to your account.

You should have funds in your account, especially if you are not a recent graduate, even if it is 1M. Addressing this issue does not mean you cannot be refused for another reason. So, ensure other aspects of your application, like home ties, are taken care of.
[quote author=Ndubisi12 post=121640353][/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Cath1234(f): 1:51am On Mar 12, 2023
chithec:

I submitted mine at the ups office beside vfs
But you can submit it directly at vfs office(8am-10am)
Biometrics slip
Your original passport
And the photocopy of your passport
A copy of your passport request letter

Please how long did you get your passport back ? And what email will they send when your passport is ready ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Cath1234(f): 1:53am On Mar 12, 2023
Cuppycak3:
https://www.travelstart.com.ng/booking/flight-details
Use travel start

Thank you 🙏, please have you receive your passport if yes please how long did it take? And what email they will send that you will know that is ready for pick up .
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by bullstriker: 2:28am On Mar 12, 2023
In your Sop, briefly introduce your sponsor and the reason for the sponsorship. If your sponsor demonstrated financial capability, it must be backed by evidence of sustainability; for example, if the person is employed, provide an employment letter, payslips, promotion letter etc. and ensure there are no unexplained lump sums especially close to the time of your study permit application. Also, demonstrate sufficient ties by discussing job opportunities in Nigeria upon completing your studies, family and economic ties, proof of participating in events, including sporting, religious or social events, and assets.
Most importantly, order a GCMS note to address the specific reason for this refusal.

oyedamilola:
Guys plz how can I tackle this

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Treasure134: 3:23am On Mar 12, 2023
Hello guys

Treasure is back!!

I missed everyone

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Treasure134: 3:29am On Mar 12, 2023
Guys

Please guys!! please please I need your help

I know nobody owe me anything in here but na beg I Dey beg this platform has really changed my life and a lot

So going forward this are my questions;

1. How do I go about renewal of my passport and study permit?? What documents do I need to submit?

2. Omo as things Dey be now, please how can I bring in my spouse like am yet to marry but I’m planning to travel back home for the marriage and all, so my question is how can I go about applying for my spouse??

Please guys I will appreciate all your inputs and I love you all … muah!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by SandyDandy: 4:08am On Mar 12, 2023
Good morning and happy Sunday Family

Please gurus in the house can I apply to Canadian University post graduates Diploma courses with my HND? i also have MBA with 7years working experience. Because I saw courses in some University under post graduates diploma or are HND only accepted in Colleges?
God bless you🙏🙏🙏 for your response
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Cuppycak3: 4:34am On Mar 12, 2023
Yes I have received mine and I didn’t get any other email after the one that said it’s been returned from IRCC office to vsf office in Abuja. I just decided to go to the Lagos office in faith after 3days and it was available for pickup. I complained to them about not getting the message and they sent it after I’ve picked up…lol
Anyways the process took 2wks but I know it wasn’t up to that cuz the last email I got was after 1wk of submission, then plus weekend and the 3 extra days I waited bf going for pick up. If you’re in Lagos you can visit their office and check if it’s ready cuz sometimes they forget to send mails. I even paid for sms but didn’t get a single one.

Cath1234:

Thank you 🙏, please have you receive your passport if yes please how long did it take? And what email they will send that you will know that is ready for pick up .

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by jarule1977(m): 4:45am On Mar 12, 2023
Thanks house pls help with this:
pls whats the difference is between IMM5645 FAMILY INFORMATION and imm5707e family information. because I saw Family Information Form [IMM 5707] when I selected Nigeria to get the document under Application to study in Canada – Study permits

Lastly from experience which one is faster process old or new IRCC portal?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by mostflourishing: 5:30am On Mar 12, 2023
[quote author=choplifemaster post=121664282][/quote]

Chief, which court were the affidavits done.. Also my sponsor is abroad, can I do an affidavit of sponsor here or he does it there and send it to me? Please ogas in the house help me oo.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by SandyDandy: 6:06am On Mar 12, 2023
Good morning and happy Sunday Family

Please GURUS in the house can I apply to Canadian University post graduates Diploma courses with my HND? i also have MBA with 7years working experience. Because I saw courses in some University under post graduates diploma or are HND only accepted in Colleges?
God bless you🙏🙏🙏 for your response
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by teebullion1(f): 6:13am On Mar 12, 2023
Danielmadu:

This is what the pof service man told me I don’t know how that goes

This thing wey you post for public forum make sense for your eye?
Please respect your old age and delete/edit the post. Don't complicate things for people who genuinely have funds in microfinance bank.

If you quoted this post kindly modify accordingly.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by harkintem(m): 6:21am On Mar 12, 2023
teebullion1:

This thing wey you post for public forum make sense for your eye?
Please respect your old age and delete/edit the post. Don't complicate things for people who genuinely have funds in microfinance bank.

Thanks boss man for this. I just don’t want to jump into conclusions
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Winterwear(m): 6:28am On Mar 12, 2023
blazetitov:
SOWP application and study permits for 2 kids - 10 days! That's on God shocked shocked shocked shocked

Awesome God!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow. That's fast Congratulations 🎉🎉

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Winterwear(m): 6:36am On Mar 12, 2023
harkintem:
The long awaiting positive result is here. My visa application got approved guys

Congratulations oo .

It's raining good news left and right oo

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Winterwear(m): 6:38am On Mar 12, 2023
harkintem:
It’s ppr guys January 2023 applicant
Did everything myself

Application submitted : September 30th

Biometric request : October 1st

Biometric done : October 6th
Biometric updated: October 6th

Nothing happen on my portal since then
Sent several webform and emails.
Had to defer my admission from January 2023 to September 2023

CBSA NOTE REQUESTED : January 5th 2023
CBSA NOTE ARRIVE: February 7th 2023
CBSA note says application still in process

Medical request: February 24th
Medical done at qlife : March 1st
Medical passed : March 7th
Eligibility didn’t start at all

PPR March 9th

Document submitted

Tuition fee deposit: 4200CAD
Used my mom as sponsor
Sponsor account: available balance 4.5M
Fixed deposit account in my name: 10M
SOP: Wrote it myself ( I have a bsc in microbiology and want to go for Nursing at Brandon University)
Personal account: 2.9M in my savings account, 1250USD in my dom account and 800k in my investment account
Sponsor Voters card
Sponsor business documents
Properties worth 28M as home ties plus my business worth 4M as home tie( Uploaded my evaluation of property and business bank statement and receipts)
Birth certificate o
Travel history: No travel history
Updated CV
Neco result
Police clearance
Sponsor letter

Awesome God !!!

Congratulations 🎉🎉🎉 our own is coming

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (904) (905) (906) (907) (908) (909) (910) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.