Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,984 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (941) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1246106 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (938) (939) (940) (941) (942) (943) (944) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Frankielilbaby(f): 10:52pm On Mar 22, 2023
Bamz555:

Yes IOM sent summary of the medical result to d email. e.medical

Good so you just need to upload that and everything will be taken care of, your medical results will be uploaded to IRCC website 10 days after so through that document they can access it faster
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bamz555: 11:00pm On Mar 22, 2023
Frankielilbaby:

Good so you just need to upload that and everything will be taken care of, your medical results will be uploaded to IRCC website 10 days after so through that document they can access it faster
I can’t find where to upload it pls how do I go about this?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Frankielilbaby(f): 11:03pm On Mar 22, 2023
Bamz555:

I can’t find where to upload it pls how do I go about this?

Send it to their email and put urgent there and also through a web form too
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bamz555: 11:05pm On Mar 22, 2023
Frankielilbaby:

Send it to their email and put urgent there and also through a web form too
Thanks a lot
Omoh Abeg mk una help me with their email nd how to send webform mbok 🙏🏻
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Frankielilbaby(f): 11:08pm On Mar 22, 2023
Bamz555:

Thanks a lot
Omoh Abeg mk una help me with their email nd how to send webform mbok 🙏🏻

nrobi-immigration@international.gc.ca
nrobi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

Dont worry don't fret it's probably because the hospital hasn't uploaded your results, how long ago did you do your medicals? But it can also be because IRCC hasn't evaluated the results which they would soon so don't be too worried congratulations in advance Sha I dey wait your testimony
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bamz555: 11:11pm On Mar 22, 2023
Frankielilbaby:

nrobi-immigration@international.gc.ca
nrobi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

Dont worry don't fret it's probably because the hospital hasn't uploaded your results, how long ago did you do your medicals? But it can also be because IRCC hasn't evaluated the results which they would soon so don't be too worried congratulations in advance Sha I dey wait your testimony
Thank u @Frankielilbaby. It’s exactly a month now
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by BenedictStinson(m): 11:22pm On Mar 22, 2023
ANGELAFELIX:
Hello
Does anyone know where I can get tested for covid around egbeda area?
It is not necessary
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by vividumebi: 11:24pm On Mar 22, 2023
Mofolam:

You showed funds but the vo is concerned that it’s not urs or that it will not be available for your studies. Also I think you didn’t prove employment that justifies the money available.
Solution: 1) pay as much of your tuition as you can afford before you reapply ( confirm refund policy from your school first)
2) write a detailed explanation of your Employability prospects upon return to naija.
3) I’m guessing u used a sponsor. Since the vo has doubts, have ur sponsor make a notarized affidavit
Thank you for your advice I really do appreciate
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by BenedictStinson(m): 11:26pm On Mar 22, 2023
Cath1234:
Please someone should answer me ooo Abeg , what documents are we to take to POE,? Am so confuse on this because am hearing we need to take bank statement again 🥹🥹
Stamped Passport
LOI
Admission letter/Letter of enrollment .

From what I hear they may ask for proof of funds which you can show with your bank app but that is very rare.
I haven't travelled yet so this information is taken from what I've read on this thread and elsewhere

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by BenedictStinson(m): 11:29pm On Mar 22, 2023
Oldfashioned145:

Hi Benedict

After submitting the E - form A, I'm supposed to get a reference number from CBN.

Is the reference number sent through mail or
Is.it on the portal

Its urgent thanks

When you start the process you're assigned a number that you can see on the portal. After it is "approved" by ADB supervisor you will get a mail and then you will get a new "Form number " if I remember correctly, it's been a while

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by frankiez33: 12:38am On Mar 23, 2023
Thank you for responding. Please I will humbly need your assistance in reviewing my SOP.

johnstan:

Hi frankiez33,

I no longer have access to the email on my profile. Please ask here, and I'll respond to the best of my knowledge.
Someone here might learn something from your questions. You never know.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by nnamdi346: 12:51am On Mar 23, 2023
Hi guys,

based on your experience, on average, how long does it take to move forward from the "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information." status?

Also, which one comes first, medical or background check, cos my spouse's dashboard says "You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes." Could it be because we have applied from the U.K?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Saxspirit: 1:17am On Mar 23, 2023
harkintem:

You don’t have any problem as I’m talking from experience. I studied Microbiology ( both microbiology and Botany are in the same department Biological sciences) and I have gotten my visa for Nursing. Age isn’t a factor as I’m well over 30. You just have to address things well in your SOP

Boss please I would like to discuss with you.. Please drop me you email
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by harkintem(m): 1:34am On Mar 23, 2023
Saxspirit:

Boss please I would like to discuss with you.. Please drop me you email

Harkintem@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Swaggu002015: 1:36am On Mar 23, 2023
harkintem:

Harkintem@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Swaggu002015: 1:36am On Mar 23, 2023
harkintem:

Harkintem@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Obiyochibudom: 2:35am On Mar 23, 2023
Swaggu002015:

pls how can i post here
justwise:
This is part 22

Part 21 here for reference purposes https://www.nairaland.com/6957495/canadian-student-visa-thread-part

Visit Canadian embassy website here http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/index.asp for more information and updates

Good luck to all TRV hopefuls and to many of you here helping out with answers and words of encouragement a massive thank you to everyone of you, your efforts here contribute to the success of this thread.

Please I want to know I filled my application form but i haven’t uploaded my waec results yet can I pay for the application form and after I might have gotten my original waec result I can now upload ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by damilad96(f): 2:35am On Mar 23, 2023
Mofolam:

Counterfoil Comes before study permit. The former before you leave the country and the latter you get it on arrival at Poe

Okay thank you,
I haven’t received my counterfoil , should it be something I must be concerned about?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Obiyochibudom: 3:24am On Mar 23, 2023
@makano please I need your help on something I wanna ask some questions
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Wizardbee: 4:23am On Mar 23, 2023
Please how long does it take passport to come back after submission for stamping?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Obiyochibudom: 4:54am On Mar 23, 2023
What is post secondary supporting docs
Please someone should Answer and is it really necessary?

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Obiyochibudom: 5:05am On Mar 23, 2023
Fling01:
My sis go ahead and apply you don’t need it i got my without it just of recent.
please can I send you a mail I have Some questions to ask
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by harkintem(m): 5:08am On Mar 23, 2023
Obiyochibudom:
What is post secondary supporting docs
Please someone should Answer and is it really necessary?

Post secondary means higher institution. Pls guys we should at least learn how to use google search for little things that matters

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by harkintem(m): 5:09am On Mar 23, 2023
Wizardbee:
Please how long does it take passport to come back after submission for stamping?

Maximum of 2 weeks I guess
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Wizardbee: 5:14am On Mar 23, 2023
harkintem:

Maximum of 2 weeks I guess

Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Frankielilbaby(f): 5:34am On Mar 23, 2023
Bamz555:

Thank u @Frankielilbaby. It’s exactly a month now

Okay that's alright mine took almost 2 months before it was updated on IRCCs website, but I applied during the peak time last year so it's not supposed to take that long. And if it ever comes down to rejection because of it, which it won't IJN, you have the proof to apply for reconsideration.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Frankielilbaby(f): 5:36am On Mar 23, 2023
Wizardbee:
Depends, Abuja sends it back within three days to a week
Lagos may take up to two weeks or more sometimes
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Frankielilbaby(f): 5:38am On Mar 23, 2023
damilad96:

Okay thank you,
I haven’t received my counterfoil , should it be something I must be concerned about?
Has your passport been stamped? I received mine the same day my passport was delivered back to me so if yes maybe you should send a webform
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Frankielilbaby(f): 5:42am On Mar 23, 2023
Cath1234:
Please someone should answer me ooo Abeg , what documents are we to take to POE,? Am so confuse on this because am hearing we need to take bank statement again 🥹🥹
A friend of mine who traveled said they did ask for pOF and he advised me to just carry all the important documents I used to apply with including POF so I advise you do too. They want to be sure money is really avaliable for your study

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Wizardbee: 6:03am On Mar 23, 2023
Frankielilbaby:

Depends, Abuja sends it back within three days to a week
Lagos may take up to two weeks or more sometimes

Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Cuppycak3: 6:10am On Mar 23, 2023
No need of your dad to send you 9m.
Since it’s an undergraduate program you don’t need to be self sponsored because that would require you having all the funds for the four years available.
Let your dad be your sponsor. Let him pay some of your fees with part of the 9m, then send you 3.5m for living expenses, write a sponsorship letter explaining this will serve as commitment, also add his account statement, business registration or his payslips and pension if any to show he’s employed and have a suitable source of income to provide the fees for subsequent years.And explain lump sum in his account then you’re good to go.
Don’t forget to show proof of relationship too! Goodluck!

Danilvex:
Please I need an advice about this please

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Legitmenaija: 6:15am On Mar 23, 2023
damilad96:

Okay thank you,

What is counterfoil?

(1) (2) (3) ... (938) (939) (940) (941) (942) (943) (944) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.