Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,141 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Finally Registered For PVC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Finally Registered For PVC (29015 Views)

IPOB Gets Finally Registered As An Entity In Japan / 2019: INEC Issues New Directives For PVC Collection / 2019: INEC Announces Start Date, Deadline For PVC Collection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally Registered For PVC by SIMONEKPA7: 8:54pm On Jul 30, 2022
Try Atikulate
Re: Finally Registered For PVC by Franky70(m): 8:54pm On Jul 30, 2022
This white paper is what I've too
I'm waiting for the main card
Re: Finally Registered For PVC by Harmony92(f): 8:54pm On Jul 30, 2022
LeeSantos:
I have never like any thing that has to do with national registration because

1. Even when you get their early doesn't mean one would leave there early.
2. Nigerians are not always organised, no rules( even when there is it won't be adhered to).
3. Number doesn't matter( if you grease the hands of those in charge you will bypass 100 persons and this is a problem because half of the population are planning the same thing)
4. The worst is network. There is always a network problem from international passport to NIMC to BVN to PVC. Even when you get there early you might still end up not going it
5. Standing too long under the sun is an issue for me.

I don't know who brought it close to me, but the person or group of people try for me, if not I won't carry myself to local government where there are thousands of people waiting to register.

We were not much though and even for the fact I when 10am I still left there 6pm. They started with network issue, then to no more form, distributing the form like it was expensive.

The only issue now is collecting the the PVC at local government, Na to call my plug when I get there. Cuz if not I fit leave the PVC for government hand. But I will try my best to collect it and also try my best to come out and vote.

Seriously I don't have any candidate in mind. When I get to that bridge I will know how to cross it.
Congratulations cheesy please photocopy that paper oo cos very soon the writings will start fading off cry.

1 Like

Re: Finally Registered For PVC by CSTRR: 8:54pm On Jul 30, 2022
At your age, you don't have anyone in mind?
Then why are you rejoicing over a PVC?

It's currently useless to anybody.
Re: Finally Registered For PVC by kingyakos: 8:54pm On Jul 30, 2022
Congrats. Irrespective of tribe or religion vote wisely.
Re: Finally Registered For PVC by BOOOMNAIJA: 8:54pm On Jul 30, 2022
Obedience is better than sacrifice, op
Re: Finally Registered For PVC by MITCHELL96: 8:54pm On Jul 30, 2022
ojokayodere:
Na you try pass, big ups to you..

Send me your AZA, let me biiza biiza you tonight.

Stay blessed and remain OBIdient and YUSFUL..instead

Please, what's the meaning of this Biza Biza ? grin

I tried googling it ever since I heard burnaboy say it in one video like that but couldn't the answer. I use the word often but don't know what it means. grin
Re: Finally Registered For PVC by Premiumwriter: 8:55pm On Jul 30, 2022
Kabirudeen25:
I always wonder why I never see Tinubu supporters encouraging Nigerias to get their PVC's and be more involved in politics grin
Na their structure be that na. Keep the people in the dark and ride on the few illiterates ones.

That's why they feel that they can determine the candidates that people can vote for or not based on religion only
Re: Finally Registered For PVC by chypotenti(m): 8:55pm On Jul 30, 2022
Congratulations abi Nor be wetin you wan hear??
Re: Finally Registered For PVC by Sholmakem(f): 8:56pm On Jul 30, 2022
ote author=LeeSantos post=115229935]I have never like any thing that has to do with national registration because

2. Nigerians are not always organised, no rules( even when there is it won't be adhered to).
3. Number doesn't matter( if you grease the hands of those in charge you will bypass 100 persons and this is a problem because half of the population are planning the same thing)
4. The worst is network. There is always a network problem from international passport to NIMC to BVN to PVC. Even when you get there early you might still end up not going it

I don't know who brought it close to me, but the person or group of people try for me, if not I won't carry myself to local government where there are thousands of people waiting to register.

We were not much though and even for the fact I when 10am I still left there 6pm. They started with network issue, then to no more form, distributing the form like it was expensive.

The only issue now is collecting the the PVC at local government, Na to call my plug when I get there. Cuz if not I fit leave the PVC for government hand. But I will try my best to collect it and also try my best to come out and vote.

Seriously I don't have any candidate in mind. When I get to that bridge I will know how to cross it.
[/quote] Congratulations oo . Please use it wisely .
Re: Finally Registered For PVC by NaijaCover(m): 8:56pm On Jul 30, 2022
Enjoy
Re: Finally Registered For PVC by Acidbath: 8:56pm On Jul 30, 2022
It's pointless cause you will still vote a thief.
Re: Finally Registered For PVC by campbelljosh(m): 8:56pm On Jul 30, 2022
Abeg i wantu replace mine. The nylon used to cover the card had peeled off. Any idea how i can get it replace?
Re: Finally Registered For PVC by bonnyhope: 8:57pm On Jul 30, 2022
Who is your preferred candidate ?

A. BAT
B. ATIKU
C. KWASO
D. OBI
E. OTHERS
Re: Finally Registered For PVC by AzuNas: 8:57pm On Jul 30, 2022
Alright. . . . . . . .Aje

Consistently,i dn dey visit the inec office wen dey my area from Monday till today Saturday when i finally get am.

Now,this na d issues;

Inec never ready,
The crowd wen won register is overwhelming,
Inec is corrupt,
The people dem corrupt (almost everybody are willing and ready to pay for it)
Even if dem extend am,inec still no go fit handle am.

If dem extend am,the youth go shock dem.

Abeg
Re: Finally Registered For PVC by Khaysee: 8:57pm On Jul 30, 2022
2023 is going to be interesting just one winner
I hope the loosers will easily take hrt
19 aspirant
Re: Finally Registered For PVC by Harmony92(f): 8:58pm On Jul 30, 2022
RobbStark:
My advice to you now is that you shud try and do a photocopy of that paper.
Believe me, the ink on that paper cleans fast.
For me I have like 3copies of it already n the original one is about fading off.
Great that you really went for it and patiently waited for your turn.

I will like to add that you be OBIdiently YUSF-ul to yourself.
Thank you
I wish I photocopied my own embarassed and I registered since April ooo.
Re: Finally Registered For PVC by CSTRR: 8:58pm On Jul 30, 2022
This election is the clearest choice they have ever been.

Clearer than 2015, and 2019.

Nobody will say they are confused.

The "confused ones", know who to vote for.
The problem is that their bigotry and bias is trying to confuse them and they are struggling to overcome it.

Then the rest of the electorates fall under those completely blinded by bigotry, greed and idiocy and then the sane and patriotic ones who will do the right thing regardless of sentiments.

Everybody knows where they fall under in their hearts.

1 Like

Re: Finally Registered For PVC by Kurutinto(m): 8:58pm On Jul 30, 2022
mascot87:
Thank you. Be BATified

How does thing even sound in your ears?? God forbid bad thing

1 Like

Re: Finally Registered For PVC by LeeSantos(m): 9:00pm On Jul 30, 2022
ojokayodere:
Na you try pass, big ups to you..

Send me your AZA, let me biiza biiza you tonight.

Stay blessed, remain OBIdient and YUSFUL to the society at large..instead of being an ATIKULATED drug pushing baron like Tinubu...

God forbid BAT thing, AFFLICTION shall not arise the second time..

Amen !!!

Lol thanks boss
Re: Finally Registered For PVC by NACE13: 9:01pm On Jul 30, 2022
I knew it was gonna be like this, that's why I did mine October last year. I got my TVC in less than 10 minutes because the hall was empty. The registrar was busy watching a movie when I came in cheesy
My only issue now is how to transfer it to my current state of residence due to relocation.
If any one has an idea of how to transfer your PVC collection to your nearest Inec office location, I'd be glad.
Re: Finally Registered For PVC by CSTRR: 9:01pm On Jul 30, 2022
Nobody after 2023 will say they were deceived.

Everybody in their hearts know exactly the kind of candidate they are voting for.

1 Like

Re: Finally Registered For PVC by Cmanforall: 9:01pm On Jul 30, 2022
Can Nigerians in diaspora also register?
Re: Finally Registered For PVC by Pio44: 9:03pm On Jul 30, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Good. Congratulations.

To you my fellow patriotic Nigerian, please ignore the naysayers, bigots and hate-filled terrorists losers and their sympathizers and vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.

Asiwaju Tinubu is the most capable and the most competent among all the Presidential candidates. Vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.

All the enemies of Nigeria and all the enemies of Asiwaju Tinubu will lose las las. They always lose.
May God bless Nigeria for ever.

Why do I want you to vote for Asiwaju Tinubu?

Please vote for Asiwaju-Shettima if you want the best and most competent pair to take Nigeria to greater heights.

Read Tinubunomics: Dissecting Tinubu’s economic track records https://www.nairaland.com/7222062/tinubunomics-dissecting-tinubus-economic-track

Asiwaju Tinubu deserves your vote because he is the best among them.

Asiwaju Tinubu towers over all of them in terms of competency and illustrous records of feats in public service
Please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.

Asiwaju Tinubu is extremely competent and capable to lead Nigeria to greater heights. He is an excellent experienced public administrator and a Patriot to the core.

Asiwaju Tinubu is a brilliant visionary leader who will keep his promise to take Nigeria to greater heights.

I may need to take you down memory lane of his account of stewardship in public office in case you do not know or trying to ignore the significance of Asiwaju's sterling performance in office as a reason he is being rewarded with support today.

As the Executive Governor of Lagos State, Asiwaju Tinubu recovered what is now called Eko Atlantic from the raging Atlantic ocean Lagos Bar beach coast line flooding (for decades that problem even some of the more developed nations explain away as climate change problems) defied all solutions by FG and the highbrow strategic Victoria Island was deteriorating fast with businesses, embassies, hotels etc exiting VI in droves. During that time, the Atlantic ocean flooding reach the fringes of Ozumba after the flood completely take over Adetokunbo Ademola. Lagos State Government under the brilliant , resourceful and hardworking Asiwaju Tinubu solved that herculean challenge and today, VI is back to its glory.

It was Asiwaju Tinubu that brought back the Lagos Central Business District and Broad street commercial nerve centre of Nigeria back to life after it was abandoned, it's Asiwaju Tinubu who built major roads from Oregun to Lawanson to Igando LASU to as far as Badagry etc.

Asiwaju Tinubu is the one who fixed the horrible waste problem we had in Lagos and that LASTMA and BRT you see were created by Asiwaju. Asiwaju Tinubu was the one who got Lagos State to be part of the owners of Econet and unlike Delta State where the shares were sold and funds pocketed, Lagos State Shares were warehoused with professional investors in the state investment agency called Ibile holdings.

Asiwaju Tinubu increased bursaries to students of Lagos State origin (NULASS) and made public schools free for all Lagosians regardless of your tribe, religion or political party affiliation after his administration had successfully returned missionary schools to their original owners( other states later copied Lagos) . It was during his tenure that Ikeja General Hospital became a teaching Hospital, upgraded most of the clinics to General Hospitals giving free health to the 5 years and below and Lagosians of 65 years and above age group. .

The fund that BRF used to quickly build infrastructures were the LGA funds withheld by Pa Obasanjo and despite that Asiwaju Tinubu never owed salaries.
When the purchase of FG refineries by Alhaji Dangote was cancelled by HE Yardua, Alhaji Aliko Dangote ran to Asiwaju Tinubu after most state governments and governors in the SS gave Dangote a cold shoulder. Today, through the assistance Asiwaju Tinubu gave Aliko Dangote, Dangote Refinery is taking off to help us stop the petrol subsidy killing our naira and public finances.

Asiwaju Tinubu is loyal to those who paid the ultimate price for our democracy and today heroes like Bagauda Kalto, Pa Alfred Rewane, Pa Abraham Adesanya etc are immortalized in Lagos . One of the most memorable achievements of Asiwaju Tinubu for me was helping to stop the blood letting and recurring Hausa-Yoruba/OPC war in Idi Araba and Agege. Those hellish period of unrest defied even the effort of past military state administrators of Lagos but Asiwaju Tinubu was able to solve it.

That Lagos State Government civil service is regarded as the best in Nigeria is due to the hardwork Asiwaju Tinubu did to reform it, created Tutors-Generals offices, improved harmonized pay structure, best pension scheme for civil servants etc.
I can go on and on to educate you on the legacies of Asiwaju Tinubu still standing till today as my reasons for my confidence in Asiwaju Tinubu sir/ma

That's why my appeal goes to you my fellow patriotic Nigerians to please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.
-Sunkanmi Vaughan

God for bid bad thing, use ur head, is like u never encounter boko harm before abi, vote LP
Re: Finally Registered For PVC by lordchiz(m): 9:03pm On Jul 30, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Good. Congratulations.

To you my fellow patriotic Nigerian, please ignore the naysayers, bigots and hate-filled terrorists losers and their sympathizers and vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.

Asiwaju Tinubu is the most capable and the most competent among all the Presidential candidates. Vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.

All the enemies of Nigeria and all the enemies of Asiwaju Tinubu will lose las las. They always lose.

Please vote for Asiwaju-Shettima if you want the best and most competent pair to take Nigeria to greater heights.

Read Tinubunomics: Dissecting Tinubu’s economic track records https://www.nairaland.com/7222062/tinubunomics-dissecting-tinubus-economic-track

Asiwaju Tinubu towers over all of them in terms of competency and illustrous records of feats in public service

Asiwaju Tinubu is extremely competent and capable to lead Nigeria to greater heights. He is an excellent experienced public administrator and a Patriot to the core.

Asiwaju Tinubu is a brilliant visionary leader who will keep his promise to take Nigeria to greater heights.

I may need to take you down memory lane of his account of stewardship in public office in case you do not know or trying to ignore the significance of Asiwaju's sterling performance in office as a reason he is being rewarded with support today.

As the Executive Governor of Lagos State, Asiwaju Tinubu recovered what is now called Eko Atlantic from the raging Atlantic ocean Lagos Bar beach coast line flooding (for decades that problem even some of the more developed nations explain away as climate change problems) defied all solutions by FG and the highbrow strategic Victoria Island was deteriorating fast with businesses, embassies, hotels etc exiting VI in droves. During that time, the Atlantic ocean flooding reach the fringes of Ozumba after the flood completely take over Adetokunbo Ademola. Lagos State Government under the brilliant , resourceful and hardworking Asiwaju Tinubu solved that herculean challenge and today, VI is back to its glory.

It was Asiwaju Tinubu that brought back the Lagos Central Business District and Broad street commercial nerve centre of Nigeria back to life after it was abandoned, it's Asiwaju Tinubu who built major roads from Oregun to Lawanson to Igando LASU to as far as Badagry etc.

Asiwaju Tinubu is the one who fixed the horrible waste problem we had in Lagos and that LASTMA and BRT you see were created by Asiwaju. Asiwaju Tinubu was the one who got Lagos State to be part of the owners of Econet and unlike Delta State where the shares were sold and funds pocketed, Lagos State Shares were warehoused with professional investors in the state investment agency called Ibile holdings.

Asiwaju Tinubu increased bursaries to students of Lagos State origin (NULASS) and made public schools free for all Lagosians regardless of your tribe, religion or political party affiliation after his administration had successfully returned missionary schools to their original owners( other states later copied Lagos) . It was during his tenure that Ikeja General Hospital became a teaching Hospital, upgraded most of the clinics to General Hospitals giving free health to the 5 years and below and Lagosians of 65 years and above age group. .

The fund that BRF used to quickly build infrastructures were the LGA funds withheld by Pa Obasanjo and despite that Asiwaju Tinubu never owed salaries.
When the purchase of FG refineries by Alhaji Dangote was cancelled by HE Yardua, Alhaji Aliko Dangote ran to Asiwaju Tinubu after most state governments and governors in the SS gave Dangote a cold shoulder. Today, through the assistance Asiwaju Tinubu gave Aliko Dangote, Dangote Refinery is taking off to help us stop the petrol subsidy killing our naira and public finances.

Asiwaju Tinubu is loyal to those who paid the ultimate price for our democracy and today heroes like Bagauda Kalto, Pa Alfred Rewane, Pa Abraham Adesanya etc are immortalized in Lagos . One of the most memorable achievements of Asiwaju Tinubu for me was helping to stop the blood letting and recurring Hausa-Yoruba/OPC war in Idi Araba and Agege. Those hellish period of unrest defied even the effort of past military state administrators of Lagos but Asiwaju Tinubu was able to solve it.

That Lagos State Government civil service is regarded as the best in Nigeria is due to the hardwork Asiwaju Tinubu did to reform it, created Tutors-Generals offices, improved harmonized pay structure, best pension scheme for civil servants etc.
I can go on and on to educate you on the legacies of Asiwaju Tinubu still standing till today as my reasons for my confidence in Asiwaju Tinubu sir/ma

That's why my appeal goes to you my fellow patriotic Nigerians to please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.
-Sunkanmi Vaughan

It will not be well with u for writing this trash...after seeing Nigeria plunge into darkness because of this evil party!
U should hide ur face in shame!
Re: Finally Registered For PVC by sirqeeboi(m): 9:04pm On Jul 30, 2022
Nigerians always waiting for last minutes to do something then be complaining of stress.
My friend was telling me he going to register for voters card today.. like seriously...ppl registering now who are literate doesn't really have plan to vote.
Voters card registration has always be an ongoing exercise even after election go to inec office close to you every local government has a permanent office
Did NIN without stress, voters card same, DL no stress, even when in school, registrations are always open weeks before resumption..but some students will still be carrying files on exam day to complete registration..which kind wahala be dis. how u won take pass exam.

1 Like

Re: Finally Registered For PVC by horchukoh(m): 9:04pm On Jul 30, 2022
Obidient and Yusful. Inshallah. Same LGA as the OP.

2 Likes

Re: Finally Registered For PVC by 00FFT00(m): 9:05pm On Jul 30, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Good. Congratulations.

-Sunkanmi Vaughan

You be wicked pesin

Shey you go employ a confirmed thief and make him run your business for you?
You go hire pesin wey get mind review his age backward by 16 years
You go engage pesin wey dem tell you say him steal his former employer blind?
Pesin wey his mind don dey do anyhow and obviously in failing health?

May Tinubu happen to you privately.

1 Like

Re: Finally Registered For PVC by sirqeeboi(m): 9:05pm On Jul 30, 2022
NACE13:
I knew it was gonna be like this, that's why I did mine October last year. I got my TVC in less than 10 minutes because the hall was empty. The registrar was busy watching a movie when I came in cheesy
My only issue now is how to transfer it to my current state of residence due to relocation.
If any one has an idea of how to transfer your PVC collection to your nearest Inec office location, I'd be glad.

Oga pls use Google it is there..

1 Like

Re: Finally Registered For PVC by HeavenVGate: 9:05pm On Jul 30, 2022
LeeSantos:
I have never like any thing that has to do with national registration because

Take it to bank go collect money na. Rubbish
Re: Finally Registered For PVC by ekukeku(m): 9:06pm On Jul 30, 2022
I was in ur position since Osinbajo lost APC Ticket
Because he is young & brilliant

But last month, I chose to look into d four serious candidate & I saw d one with d whole attributes of PYO

W only have 2023 to change our country from d bad leader of d same cycle...
I hope u garrit

1 Like

Re: Finally Registered For PVC by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 30, 2022
RobbStark:
My advice to you now is that you shud try and do a photocopy of that paper.
Believe me, the ink on that paper cleans fast.
For me I have like 3copies of it already n the original one is about fading off.
Great that you really went for it and patiently waited for your turn.

I will like to add that you be OBIdiently YUSF-ul to yourself.
Thank you
Mine don wipe comot but I used biro to trace it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Borno Governor Attacks Jonathan, Seeks Amnesty For Boko Haram / INEC Confirms Yahaya Bello's Nomination By APC -tribune / FG To Begin Payment Of Salaries By 25th Of Every Month – AGF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.